All Comments on 'Dinner and Drinks'

by lilactwist

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautiful!!! ravishing!!! exsquisite!!!!

well written and portrayed!! wish my wife would indulge with a young lady as such

tabithajonestabithajonesover 18 years ago
Thank you

Really enjoyed this story; understand its not for everyone but it certainly works for me! Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best read AFTER you've eaten!

This is not a fetish I share, but this story seemed to come from such an honest place of passion and desire that I could easily relate it to my own fetishes and that helped make a strong emotional connection. A very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Nice

I loved it and cant wait until you write your next one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome!

Thank you for taking the time to write this. You have a beautiful gift of painting pictures with words. (Hot, horny pictures at that!)

Donna_MeghanDonna_Meghanabout 17 years ago
Very Erotic

Your story allowed us to fantasize about our involvement with each other. As we read your story,we both realized we wanted to do to each other those things that were in the story. Your story allowed us to talk about our fantasies and, in the end, make them a realize in our sexual adventures

Thank You

Slappy101Slappy101over 16 years ago
Well Done

Very well written with very few typos. I enjoyed it. Not many good scat writers out there and it's nice to find someone who can capture the beauty of such a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very sexy!

very well written and VERY HOT! Felt like I was there! Only wish I was...A

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoy mine...LOL !

Since high school, I wondered what it would be like to have someone eat my shit. Would I get sick seeing my girl friend munch on my shit or would I feel the excitement of dominating someone to the extent that she would WANT to eat it?

I actually did have a gf in college who told me later that she would have "loved to have experimented with it". She did have a fetish for asses and did spend hours eating my asshole and I did straddle her face and fart in her open mouth but I never did go further and have her eat my shit. She did teach me to love getting tongue fucked up the ass, though!

malapulga@yahoo.com

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 15 years ago
So So Hot!!

I agree...wonderful writing about a terrific sexy totally erotic subject. Hope to read more great stories from you. Just for your FYI, VeryDirtyDenise also writes great stories on the subject. Yum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fucking hot

i loved it! was the most erotic account of such filthy acts...felt almost romantic...didnt much care for the mentionings of Red, but hey i lovd it all the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Fine Story

Your story was very helpful for me. My partner is into scat play and I want to play with her. Your images are presented with such affection and playful excitement that I could get really turned on and find ways to imagine fulfilling her desires and taking her even further down this particular road. It really is a great relief to find others who also can think these ways. without resorting to any force or humiliation themes.

I do agree with the critic who found Red to be an unwanted distraction that broke the flow. But otherwise, thanks a LOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
!

a fabulous story

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Amazingly Done!

And waaaay beyond kinky!

Loved every delicious part of this story,word for word ;)

You are definitely added to my favorite list.

And with this submission(which is based on a true experience?) your in my top 10 all time favorites,along with VeryDirtyDenise.

Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

With out a doubt the best, most sensual and loving story I have yet encountered. I can only wish I could write as well. subject matter is right where it should be, by my mind and dark fetish that I so love.

Oh to be a woman, for me would be the best high, to be able to follow my passions completely and lovingly. Thank you so very much.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Great story. Couldn't stop reading. Wishing I was a part of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlilactwist@lilactwist
I usually have a long-term partner, sometimes male, sometimes female. I just started a new story with a woman after being solo for about eight months. Most of my stories are based on some bit of truth. I love watersports, am clearly into brown, intelligent people, writers, goo...