Dinner at The Penthouse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked you to help me out, didn't I? Don't you want to make my aching feet feel better?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry ma'am!" You are, by now, very used to the feeling of apologizing for failing to complete impossible tasks.

"Can't you complete simple tasks? I only asked you to take my shoe off."

"I'm so sorry, ma'am, I'm trying-"

"Call me mistress. You really are a stupid little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am!" You love degradation.

"Say it. Tell all these people, in fact. Say it to everyone!" She takes your hair in her hand and turns your head toward our very amused audience.

Having no choice, you speak, addressing the room at large. "I....I'm a stupid slut, everyone!"

Your declaration is met with jeers and laughter. Some people stepped forward to slap your ass and thighs. Working my hand between your legs, into your exposed pussy, I can feel you getting significantly wet.

Sasha slapped your cheek to bring your attention back to her. "Good girl. Now. My feet still ache. Maybe you'll be useful for something after all, slut." Deftly undoing her other shoe, she placed her feet next to each other and raised them up. Her soles were white, creamy and, to my estimation, slightly larger than average. The curve of her insole is whiter than the pink outer region and her toes descend in length, Egyptian style. She parted them slightly, to look you in the eyes as she issued her next command. "Lick my feet."

Your tongue extended once more, and she lowered her soles to your face. I moved closer to watch you run your tongue up and down her soles. She pressed her right foot into your face, using her left to hook around your neck and draw you closer.

"Do you like my feet?" She slid her foot down to rest the ball of her foot over your mouth, with her toes just under your nose. Her nails were painted a stylish black.

You nodded in response, and she tutted at you and forced her foot into your mouth. "Suck my toes. You'll learn in time to be more enthusiastic, little girl." Driven by instinct now, you closed your eyes and sucked dutifully. Sasha glanced at me, now kneeling beside you to observe, and inquisitively offered me her other foot. I accepted graciously and pressed her sole to my face. Sasha leans back, relishing the power. She wiggled her toes into my mouth now. "Between my toes," she directed us both, and we complied.

Her feet felt as soft as they looked. After only a few seconds of both of us sucking her toes, she lowered a dainty hand to her pussy and started masturbating. Slowly at first, then furiously, directing us to suck, bite, lick her feet with more and more rigor. The crowd cheered as she came.

Sighing with pleasure, Sasha leaned back in her chair as I thoughtfully wiped her feet with a towel presented by an attendant. You looked at her with an expression that was almost hungry. I turned your face to mine and kissed you deeply. Our tongues swirled, and we shared the taste of Sasha's feet.

I pulled back. "Good girl." Standing, I nodded at Sasha, signaling an end to her break. She turned back on and knelt in front of you, taking your face in her hands. I circled you and spread your beautiful red ass wide. Lovingly, I tongued your asshole, pushing as deep as I can go.

"You like it when your Master tongues your ass, huh?" Sasha cooed at you, gently squeezing your face in her hand, forcing your lips into a pucker and rendering you incapable of speech. "Mm-hmm!" Your enthusiastic nodding reverberated through your body to where I am connected to your asshole and shook my head a little.

"You've been very good, huh? You were a very good girl for that spanking!"

"Mmmm...."

"Your cute little ass is so red, isn't it?"

"Mm-hmm! Mmm..."

"And you have such a pretty face, too..." You tried to force a "thank you" through your trapped lips.

"You know what I want to do with this pretty face?" She wiggled her hand, momentarily turning you into a bobblehead. You looked up at her in tempered excitement. She leaned in so that your noses were almost touching, and whispered. "I want to smother it with my ass."

Turning, Sasha presented you with her immaculate, heart-shaped ass. This elicits cheers of approval from excited onlookers. She then slowly, sensuously, pressed her ass into your waiting face.

I can hear and feel you moaning into Sasha's ass. Squeezing your asscheeks together one final time, I withdrew my face from your ass. There's a small *pop* as my lips and your hole part. I'm delighted to see you with your face buried in her lovely ass, licking as eagerly as you can. Sasha, for her part, was overjoyed.

"Yyyyyesss! Use that tongue...slut!" She was almost breathless as she pushed the back of your head with her hand, guiding you even deeper into her backside. "Lick my asshole, that's a good little girl..." I resumed playing idly with your clit, and I watched Sasha begin to bounce her ass on your face in her quest to get your tongue as deep into her asshole as possible. "Ohhhhh...." She throws her head back and gyrates her hips, making your head sway. "...good girl."

Satisfied, I turned to address the crowd. "This pig slut needs breeding. Any volunteers?" Out of the crowd, a nude man materialized, leading a female slave on a leash. Master James. He thrust his hand up, flashed a grin at me, and confidently proclaimed, "I volunteer!" His cock is conveniently already hard, and of a suitable length and girth for you. He will do nicely, I think to myself. I nod and motion him forward. He handed his leashed slave to a crowd member, who pulled it over their lap for a casual spanking. As he stepped up, I spoke into his ear.

"Don't be gentle. I want her well fucked tonight." His eyes swiveled to meet mine. I saw his playful demeanor replaced by a primal lust. His grin changed, more predatory than playful now, and he nodded his understanding. Your former disciplinarian takes his position behind you, and I move to meet Sasha at the front.

I knelt in front of you. Behind me, Sasha has arranged for a platform to be brought for the both of us. She tapped my shoulder and handed me a ballgag, something I asked her for earlier. Without turning, I took it and wordlessly gagged you with it, tightening the strap well enough that you can do nothing with your mouth but drool. Slowly, I clasped one hand around your throat.

"I'm going to fuck her now. You will watch as you are bred, like the pig slut you are." Your eyes are frantic as adrenaline, lust, jealousy, exertion and fear battle for control. You make a sound from deep in your chest. All I hear is the lowing of a helpless animal. Rising, I turned and saw Sasha, spread and ready for me.

Sasha's screams of delight filled my ears as I fucked her. Inches away, I watched you being mercilessly pounded by Master James' cock. As I requested, you are being treated like no more than a set of holes. Your tormentor has fully mounted you with his hands at your throat, no doubt whispering endless degradations in your ear. Concentrating again on Sasha, I leaned down and bit her neck, squeezing one of her large, bouncing tits. She locked her legs around me and ran a hand through my hair, whimpering as I increased my speed. I hear you make that noise again. I looked up and saw you, being fucked, your ass rippling with each thrust, seeing me, deep inside her. The noise came from you again, a low, guttural moan of pleasure, before it is drowned out by the cheering crowd.

With a final thrust, Master James slowly pulled out of you. He didn't cum. He stepped off the platform, to applause, and reclaimed the slave he led earlier. Unceremoniously, he shoved his cock in its mouth to finish him off. Sasha pulled me down for a wet kiss, and I slid off of her. Catching a nearby attendant, I asked, "Can we get her on her back now, unsecured?" I motioned to you, quivering and glistening under the light. The attendant nodded, and you were swiftly removed from the spanking horse and flipped on your back on the platform that Sasha and I just used. For a moment, I allowed you to just lie there, panting with your eyes closed. Your tits are reddened from the pressure of being mounted. The moment passes, and I move between your legs.

"Get your legs up, slut," I command. Your eyelids flutter and your knees slowly bend. Sharply, I reach back and smack your thigh. "UP." That was the jolt you needed. Your eyes shoot open and your legs spring up in a perfect V, just as you're trained to do. Despite that, your legs tremble, and I smile. Sasha appears by your head and looks down at you dreamily. "Finally," she sighs as she spins and, with her ass facing me, pertly sits on your face.

I see your hands go up to cradle Sasha's hips as she gyrates on you, no doubt imploring you to give her a second orgasm. I lower my face to your navel and kiss you there, running a hand up to squeeze your tits. Your back arches; I can tell you want me. As Sasha gyrates more furiously, I slowly and deliberately push myself into you.

Fucking you is unlike fucking anyone or anything else. It's not just fucking, it's me claiming you as mine. Owning every curve, every inch of your flesh, every recess of your mind. You are a thing, and it is owned. My pig slut. Sasha repositions to face me, again lowering her pussy onto your waiting mouth. Looking into her eyes, I take one of your feet and hold it close to my face. Your feet are small, but incredibly soft. The curve of your arch cradles my face as I kiss your foot and run my nose along the pads of your toes. Enthused, Sasha takes your other foot and sucks your toes, gently bouncing on your face. I fuck you harder. You moan into Sasha's pussy, and, screaming through your toes, Sasha cums on your face.

Breathing heavily, Sasha pulls me toward her for a final kiss before sliding off of you. She bends down and gives you a kiss now, mixing her tongue with yours. Smiling, she wanders into the milling crowd and disappears.

You and me now. Chest to chest, one of my hands gripping your throat, the other in your mouth, forcing it open just the way I like. I fuck you as hard as I ever have.

"Little cunt." I can pass you around like an object.

"You like being passed around, don't you, slut?"

"Yeth, Master"

"What are you?" My hand in your mouth moves to the back of your head, cradling you and locking you in my grasp.

"I'm a stupid, worthless cunt, Master," you gasp in between thrusts.

"You're a dumb piece of ass for all these people to enjoy, yeah?

"yeah....I am, sir, I'm a dumb whore!" You scream these words, approaching climax, looking in my eyes.

I look down at you, at your wide brown eyes, your delicate cheeks, your pink tongue.

"Fucking slut." I love you.

"Master...Master...!"

"...slut."


12