Dinner Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauli pushed back against him, meeting him thrust for thrust and screaming loudly. Robert pounded her with a fierceness I had not seen before. His ass cheeks flexed with each thrust. Primal lust covered his face. And then they both orgasmed. Connor and I watched, clinging to each other, maybe for emotional support, as we watched our mates shudder and shake with their primal noises filling the air.

Connor and I joined them on the king-sized bed, all of us fully depleted from our fucking. Robert still panted as I snuggled up behind his naked body. I needed us to be skin to skin. I needed him to know we were okay and the only words needed were, "Love you."

Robert rolled over towards me and we looked into each other's eyes, seeing the love we needed to see. Everything would be different now, but different could be good.

While Connor lay on my other side and Pauli lay on Robert's other side, separated from each other, Robert and I faced each other in the center of the bed.

This was symbolic, right?