Dinner Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was recovering from my embarrassment and missed Connor removing his shoes, socks, and shirt. When I glanced up, I noticed I was right -- bare-chested. It was a good choice for him as his muscular pecs and defined abdomen ensnared my attention. Maybe I was even salivating a little.

I was relieved when Pauli changed the subject to the dare. She smirked, looking at Connor and then me and said, "I want... you two to kiss. Just to set the mood for the night, and I don't mean a peck-kiss, either; I want to see a long-lost lover's kiss, at least a couple minute's worth."

What the ...? Now, this shocked me. I now had my answer about how far things would go tonight. And it was up to me. If I went through with this, I was basically giving permission for Robert to be with Pauli. It had fallen on my shoulders. This was the worst thing that could have happened. I finally looked at Robert and he was looking at Connor. And then I noticed something -- Robert had a hard-on. Oh my goodness. And Connor was looking at me like a cat about to devour a mouse.

Connor got up and walked towards his prey -- me. And to my surprise, my husband got up and moved out of his way. What? I guess this was Robert stamping his seal of approval. No words to me. Just him turning his seat over to another man.

Connor sat down and leaned in towards me whispering, "You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this." His blue eyes penetrated mine. He wanted me ... another man wanted me!

And for the first time in thirteen years, another man's lips touched mine. My lips would not move, but remained tightly clinched. But, as his hands drew me in, I felt my resolve soften. This was very different than being kissed by Robert. Without feelings involved, my physical being felt different. A lightbulb went off that this was just an act of the flesh. So, don't draw in emotions -- just absorb the physical sensations.

I tried to stay in the moment and focused on his touch. His lips were warm and inviting and I finally moved my lips. Connor covered my body with his and I became lost in his kiss. His wet tongue pushed its way into my tentative mouth, urging me on. Our tongues played and explored each other's mouths. My hands went to Connor's head, pulling him in tighter. I had a taste of him and now wanted more. My hands moved down to explore his muscular back. I forgot about Robert. I forgot about Pauli. All my thoughts were on his warm mouth claiming mine. I didn't want this kiss to end.

Then, Connor slowly pulled away and I couldn't move for a minute or two, still basking in his embrace. I heard Pauli's voice, but have no idea what she said. I finally opened my eyes and searched out Robert. He was smiling at me and I smiled back at him. We were experiencing this together -- whatever this was. And our hearts belonged to each other. Sharing our bodies hopefully wasn't going to change that. I enjoyed what just happened and Robert seemed to enjoy watching.

I snapped back to reality as Pauli announced she was giving Robert his dare. Oh boy. My body tensed.

She said, "I want... you to stand up, and masturbate that thing," pointing to his crotch, "over your pants is okay."

I almost burst out laughing at Robert's obvious discomfort as he stammered, "You're... you're kidding, right."

He had removed his clothes so easily before, but this was something entirely different. I had never seen Robert masturbate. I figured he did it from time to time, but I never saw him and we never discussed it.

Pauli continued, "Just don't let it make a mess. You need to stop before anything happens."

I felt a new comradery towards Pauli making my husband squirm like this. I joined in, "Yes, sweetheart, please stop before then. Pauli and I have better plans we don't want you to spoil, don't we, Pauli? Maybe take a swig of your drink, dear."

Robert just stood there. Oh my goodness, he couldn't do it. This whole thing was his damn idea, and he was the one chickening out now. I was about to say something to him when Pauli went to him and took matters into her own hands - literally. She led his hand to his cock and guided it up and down his hard shaft. He didn't last long before he was yelling for her to stop. There was desperation in his voice. We had a satisfying sex life, but this was a whole new level of excitement coming from my husband. He didn't look in control of himself. He looked like a teenager about to see his first naked girl.

Robert sat back down and quietly adjusted his pants while another hand was dealt. Thank you Lord; I won this hand of poker. Connor and Robert had to lose two articles of clothing and Pauli would catch up with losing shoes, socks, and her top or jeans.

Pauli went first and I watched my husband start to drool. He held himself together for her shoes and socks, but when he got his first glimpse of her amazing breasts, his face showed the elation of a boy in a candy shop. Insecurity crept it, so I turned my attentions to Connor.

Connor pushed his pants down and stepped out of them, then touched the waistband of his underwear and said, "You do it," to me in his sultry voice.

I could see his massive member showing in all its glory through his underwear. Robert had a nice cock, nicely thick, but this man's cock was like nothing I had seen before. I was dripping more between my legs and I wanted to obey Connor. He had a commanding presence to him that made me cream my panties -- if I were still wearing any.

Like when he kissed me before, I got lost in the moment, only seeing Connor. I slid down to my knees, never breaking eye contact with him. I needed his direction. His warm hands cupped my face prompting me to continue. His cock was bulging in my face through his underwear and I leaned forward to rub my cheek on him. As my hands pulled his underwear down, his engorged cock sprang out touching my nose.

I went for it. My mouth opened and I sucked him inside, inch by breathtaking inch. I had not had a man's cock in my mouth in a long time, but it was like riding a bike, and instinct took over. Connor's manly growl urged me on as I circled his base with my hand and sucked him in and out my warm mouth, swirling my tongue around his head. I tasted what felt like my first drop of pre-cum, oozing from his cock.

Connor's hands roughly grabbed my head, forcing his manhood further into my eager mouth until I gagged. I was swallowing a cock for the first time in my life. And I wanted his cock more than the air to breathe.

"Enough, you two!" yelled Pauli, breaking me from my erotic trance. Connor released me and I collapsed back against the couch, panting.

We all decided we needed a little break after that almost out-of-control episode. Connor and Pauli headed to the kitchen for more drinks. Robert walked over asking me if I was okay. His grin already knew the answer. His face was as flushed with desire as my own. Longing seemed to overtake his usual sensibilities and his hand boldly snaked up my dress, rubbing my naked hips and bottom.

"Mmm, I like that, have to go out like that more often," he whispered as his hands stroked my skin.

I playfully slapped his hand away, but loved that I had turned him on by having removed my panties. He was seeing me in a new light and I loved seeing this new side of myself too. I was happy when he withdrew his hand before he discovered my secret.

Connor brought our four new drinks, and I couldn't take my eyes off his long cock slapping against his leg. Now the unthinkable happened. I wanted his cock, that was just in my mouth, in my pussy. I squeezed my legs together trying to soothe the ache building down below. I tried, failing, to take my eyes off his massive member.

With the game resuming, it was Robert's turn to strip. A pensive look crossed his face again. Not willing to wait for his courage to surface, Pauli offered to help. And my husband wasn't about to refuse her offer.

She walked over and reenacted my scene with Connor, kneeling in front of him, pulling his pants and underwear down to his knees. And my mouth dropped a little as I saw her lips start to suck in his cock. And my overly-excited husband quickly -- I mean quickly - groaned out an orgasm, cumming in her mouth. He had never cum in my mouth. We had never even discussed such a thing.

I couldn't help feeling jealous that Pauli got first taste of Robert's cum. His eyes were tightly closed and he looked like he might fall down, clinging to Pauli's head for support. All my nerve-endings were firing in between my legs watching the satiated look on Robert's face.

The next time we had sex, I wanted to taste his cum, too. I needed to taste him. I wish I had been first, but I can't blame Robert. This evening was showing me that there were many things left unexplored in our sex life. We had quit trying new things and settled into our comfortable pattern of love-making. Good as it has been, it wasn't this!

Pauli reached down and pulled his pants and underwear the rest of the way down over his ankles and Robert hesitantly looked at me. I could tell he was concerned about my reaction. I needed him to know I was happy he was happy and blew him a kiss. Relief washed over his face. And I was genuinely happy at witnessing his pleasure.

"I think," I said, feeling mischievous, "you all still owe me my dare. Remember, that was part of the bet? But first, I think there's some other business we should do."

I picked up the cards and shuffled them, putting them back down face down on the table. "Pauli and I are the only ones with clothes on." Seeing Robert's pleasure fueled my bravery to continue stripping.

I was ready for cards to be over and our sexual exploration with this other couple to continue. I suggested Pauli and I cut the deck to see who would shed the rest of our clothes first. I can't believe I was moving this game along faster. Just a little while ago, I was stalling on stripping, now I raced towards complete nakedness.

Of course, I lost the cut. Fear overtook arousal once again. Tonight was a night for an emotional roller-coaster. I sat on the couch unable to move for what seemed like hours. Finally, I willed my legs to stand.

For the first time tonight, Robert came to my rescue and said, "You want help, love?"

"No, I have to do this." My hands trembled on the button that held my dress together.

"Hon, you don't have to. Nobody'll be mad if you don't. We can go home if you can't do it."

I shook my head again, "No, I really do have to do it." I stared down at the button, wishing it would unbutton itself. It wouldn't. I wanted this, I really did. But... I just couldn't.

"Can't you look away or something?" I pleaded.

My knight in shining armor disappeared and Robert said, "Nope."

"You sure you don't want to go first?" I pleaded with Pauli.

"You won the honor," Pauli said.

I fumbled with the removal of my dress and my knight reappeared as Robert helped me slide my strap over my shoulder.

My backside was now bare as I held my dress up covering the front. What Robert didn't know was that I had my first Brazilian wax earlier today. I had never shaved my pussy before -- trimmed a little -- but never shaved. Today, while shopping, I decided to go bare like Adriana in Robert's story. I didn't know how he would respond. How I wished I could have revealed this to him in private. Oh my goodness.

All eyes were on me as I sucked in my breath and dropped my dress. I felt all my blood once again rush to my face. My lacy bra didn't grant me much peace as my waxed pussy was all I could think about.

I noticed Robert's eyes zoom in on my bare mound and his mouth was open as if he wanted to talk, but he couldn't. I broke the ice.

"I... I read the story," I said softly to my husband, "seemed like you'd want me... bare. Did it for you. I didn't think, you know... that we'd go this far."

My husband's hard-on told me what I needed to know. He liked it. He really liked it. And then for only the second time in thirteen years, I saw my husband stroke his cock. He moved his hand to my naked mound and gently caressed me. I wanted more from him at this moment and opened my legs. His fingers slid in between them exploring my newly smooth skin.

Then, he stepped to the side and I saw Pauli and Connor speechless, staring at us. For a moment, I had forgotten they were there. I wanted Connor to see my husband pleasing me. I let myself go as Robert slid his fingers inside me. He smiled at my wetness, and pulled his fingers out to show Connor.

He seemed to want to draw Connor into what he was doing. Two of his fingers pushed inside my sopping wet pussy, finger-fucking me, rubbing my special spot. My orgasm was building and I didn't even try to stifle my groans in front of Pauli and Connor. Then, Robert withdrew his fingers -- right before my point of no return.

"Noooo! Don't stop!" I heard myself scream.

Robert guided me back to the couch next to Connor, my hands still pressed against my aching pussy. Awareness hit and my hands shot to cover my face. I was still panting. Everyone was quiet, seemingly not knowing what to do. Connor made the first move.

He placed his left hand over my right breast, stroking my nipple through my thin bra and said, "Think your husband forgot something, babe."

I felt my face flush more as my arousal grew from his touches. I needed more and pressed his hand harder against my breast. Connor reached behind my back and expertly unclasped my bra, letting it fall off me. My breath caught as I watched him lean in and suckle my nipple. Oh my goodness, it felt good.

He released me all too quickly and sat up. I glanced at Robert who was still sporting a raging hard-on. He showed no discomfort at Connor's attentions to me.

"Well, that was rather exciting!" Pauli said, "guess it's my turn, now."

It was obvious by the ease at which Pauli shed her clothes that she had done this before. She left her panties on, if you can call that tiny piece of material panties, and spread her legs in Robert's direction.

"Want to feel?"

Without waiting for my husband to answer, she took his hand and pushed it underneath the front of her panties. I watched his hands move up and down and then slowly pull them off of her. He ran his hands back up her legs and explored her pussy. Now it was Pauli's turn to moan at the touch of my husband. I was happy he had touched my pussy first, and focused on that little tidbit.

Watching Robert's pleasure turned me on even more and I needed pleasure of my own and reached over to touch Connor. I stroked his massive cock and contemplated the dares I still had to dish out. There was only one way this night could go now. A place I never even imagined when we left our house earlier.

I looked Robert in the eyes, with my hand on Connor's cock, and bravely said, "Sweetheart, I know what you've been wanting to do ever since you met her. I dare you to... make out... just... no sex, intercourse... no fucking. And Connor, you're taking up where you left off a while ago... but this time, until I say to stop. No one else."

I stole one last glance to see Pauli plant her lips on Robert, before I turned my attentions to Connor who was now covering my body with his. Robert was going to be with another woman, while I was with another man. There was something oddly intimate about this situation. I didn't feel we were cheating on each other because we were experiencing this together, each fully knowing what the other was doing. And I wanted it so badly!

Connor spread my legs and rubbed my clit with his cock. He slid its length up and down my slippery folds, allowing his head to push against my clit. Oh my goodness! I couldn't take it and screamed with each gentle push against my sensitive spot. My nails dug into his back as his tongue darted in and out my sensitive ear, increasing my squeals. For the first time in thirteen years, I wanted another man to fuck me. I needed him to fuck me. Again, it wasn't emotional, just a raw longing of my flesh to be pleasured. His mouth found mine again and kissed me with a ferocity I had not known since the early days of my relationship with Robert.

I sensed movement around us and looked up to see Pauli and Robert staring at us. I searched Robert's face for an emotion, and saw lust. Pure lust. He wanted Pauli as badly as I now wanted Connor. We silently spoke to each other with our eyes agreeing to what was about to happen.

Pauli said, "We're going in the bedroom."

I pulled away from Connor as Pauli repeated, "Bedroom."

We stood and followed my husband and Pauli into the master bedroom. Robert didn't see, but Connor spanked my ass hard as I got up from the couch, urging me to walk faster. I had never been spanked before and jumped at the new stinging sensation, wishing he would do it again.

As soon as we got in the bedroom, I pulled Connor in for a kiss, begging him to fuck me hard. Robert and I had a great sex life, but we made love. I wanted to be fucked by Connor. There was a difference. He pushed me back against the wall and trapped my hands over my head with one of his large hands.

"I'm going to fuck you hard," he promised.

I loved this feeling that I was about to be taken. There was something dominating about him that I liked. All night, he spoke in commands, rather than normal statements. I noticed Pauli did the same to Robert. This was new to me and so very arousing.

The next thing I knew, Connor thrust his monstrous member into my pussy in one stroke. I heard the scream escape my lips. I had never felt anything like this. There was pain, but I liked it, craved it, wanted it. He withdrew all the way and then thrust again, filling me and stretching me. I tried to move my hands, but he held them tightly about my head. He thrust again and again, slamming me into the wall. Wanting to move and being held captive explosively aroused my entire being. I loved the way he was fucking me. These feelings far exceeded mere arousal. I was stirred, electrified, exhilarated, awakened, inflamed, and a million other adjectives.

He released my hands, and they went straight to his back. I had to grab something and dug in my freshly painted nails into his back, not caring if I drew blood. His lips mashed against mine as he grunted and groaned. He pummeled my pussy. There was no other way to describe this fuck. He thrust harder and faster, as I clung to him for dear life. How would I be able to walk out of here after his pounding?

One of my hands moved around to my clit and rubbed ferociously. Connor was a wild animal. I have never been fucked so hard. My voice grew hoarse from screaming and I felt my tummy tightening. Every nerve-ending fired. My legs shook uncontrollably now. And Connor kept fucking me - never letting up. This man's stamina was unbelievable. Beads of sweat formed on his back. I reached lower with my free hand and clutched his firm ass cheek.

One more thrust and my world stopped as I screamed a guttural scream, "I'm cumming!"

With these words, I felt his finger plunge into my tight asshole. Oh my goodness! My ass clinched at this invasion. He continued to fuck my pussy and finger-fuck my ass, while my pussy spasmed around his cock, my juices soaking him. Then, he growled an almost sadistic growl and I felt him fill me with his warm cum. His finger withdrew from my ass and both his hands squeezed my cheeks so hard he must have left marks. We clung to each other basking in our orgasms, panting and shaking. My legs were failing me and he held me up with his strong arms.

I heard Pauli squeal and my eyes searched out Robert. They were on the bed and I saw his naked ass as it moved back and forth pounding Pauli positioned on her hands and knees. Oh my goodness, it was a sight I would never forget. We never made love doggie-style. I was on top or we were missionary. We just liked to kiss and look in each other's eyes as we made love. I was happy to see them in this position. This was just sex, not love, after all. Somehow I felt more secure seeing him fuck her from behind.