Dinner Date Ch. 02

Story Info
A Gathering of Houses.
15.1k words
4.76
4.7k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second part in the series. It picks up immediately where the first part ended. If you have not read part one, please do so before continuing. As always, I hope you find it enjoyable and I appreciate all feedback and comments. Thanks again.

Chapter 2

"Your next task is to train both me and Debby."

I was sure my hearing had been affected by all the stomping until she repeated it again. There was going to be some serious discussions later but she had informed me the decision was already made and I needed to just accept it. This was going to be a very interesting arrangement soon.

Then Percy had to open his mouth and ruin my good mood.

With everything that had just happened over the last thirty minutes, I had forgotten all about him. Now, I wish I could kill him, but it was too late.

"Jack." I called out. "Would the four of you please join me by the bed. It seems we still have some unfinished business to deal with and Kelly is starting to come around again."

As I sat beside Kelly as she opened her eyes, I smiled down at her and brushed my hand across her forehead and down her cheek gently. "Welcome back my Kitten. How are you feeling?" I asked in my most calming and soothing voice. "You just lay there my pet while we get you something for your backside. I am so proud of you. You have done wonderfully." I continued as I held the side of her face in my hand while stroking her cheek with my thumb. "I have to say, your orgasm was amazing. I'm positive there will be people who want to ask you about it but we will save that for later. You are such a special girl." I cooed. Her eyes were glazed but she leaned her head into my hand as I stoked her cheek.

"Thank you Master." was all she said before closing her eyes once again. This time allowing sleep to claim her as she went under.

Turning back to the group I started, "Jack, Ladies, we unfortunately have some unfinished business to deal with and he is hanging from those chains over there. How many accounts and houses does he have access to that you know of?"

Lady Hilda was the more vocal of the group and answered for them. "He has access to my House due to the way he structured everything so I'm sure he unfortunately has access to all the rest as well. It was set up that way for legal protection as well as tax purposes since he was doing the books for all the houses. As far as other clients, we have no idea. He has to have records stashed somewhere."

"I was afraid of that." I said.

"It's in his safe in the Tomball House." Kelly said sleepy. "He keeps them in a safe in his office, Master."

"Oh, my precious little kitten, thank you." I said softly stroking her hair. "Rest now. You've earned it." Kelly smiled but winced in pain as she slowly curled up into a ball drifting back to sleep.

Jack just chuckled while Lady Hilda and Lady Scorch raised an eye brow at the exchange. I ignored all three looks.

"I think we need to have a gathering of all the houses tonight." Jack said. "The rest of them need to know about this," indicating Percy, "as well as everything else we've learned. It's beginning to look like we're going to need to call the police in as well. I'm afraid there's liable to be trouble ahead for all of us because of this."

"Before you call the cops in you might want to call a Forensic Accountant first. If he has the books, he can tell you where all the money is as well as how much was stolen and from whom." I offered.

"Hey!!!" Percy whined. "I need to go to the bathroom. Please."

Looking over at Stephanie I said, "I don't care if he pisses all over himself or not but it is your house so your decision.

Lady Scorch spoke up first. "Do you have a locking collar and leash?"

I chuckled at the thought of what Scorch might have planned while the rest looked at Percy with unveiled contempt. Stephanie nodded a yes then sent one of her subs I learned was named Tina to go grab it.

While Tina went to get the items requested, we continued our discussion. "If the books are in a safe, we'll either need a key or the combination. A key should be fairly easy as I'm sure he probably has it on him. A combination will be a little more difficult." Jack added.

'Jackie Boy," Lady Hilda sang. "You have so little faith in me I'm almost insulted. If its information we need from," she turned to me, "you said his name is Percy?" I nodded my head. "I can get the information from him easy enough. When he gets back from the bathroom, finish stripping him naked and strap him to the sawhorse. We deliver him to Sugarland House with a sign on one end that says "spank me" and "open cum dump" at his head while he's fitted with an O-Ring gag. We could also wire his balls up to electrodes and supply a button for anyone passing by to press as well. I'm sure his pasty white ass won't last five minutes before he's begging to give us the combination. That is if his mouth isn't filled at the time."

"Personally, I could care less about the books. I'd rather see him in that state regardless. I did make a promise to make his life a living hell." I offered.

"Patrick, we really need to talk." Jack started.

I cut him off holding up my hand before he could continue. "Jack, I've always loved you like a brother but I had to make it a practice early on to keep my family separate from this part of my life. My parents were Bible believing people and would never understand my need for this life. So, I separated the two in order to prevent me from knowingly hurting them. Once I created the separation it was hard to blend it back in where they were concerned. My family only knew one side of me and I needed to keep it that way. That's why you never knew I had a sister. It's also why I waited until after my father's stroke before I told you about my parents and their health issues. There is a lot still left to tell you but we need to save it for later. We have more important business to attend to." I finished gesturing towards Percy.

Tina showed up a couple of minutes later carrying all the items requested along with a cattle prong. (For those of you who don't know, it's a battery powered shock stick. It will get and keep your attention.) Lady Scorch saw the cattle prong and grabbed Tina by the head and started tongue fucking her mouth as a way of saying thank you. The lusty look in Tina's eyes made me wonder if she would be leaving us soon. Us? Where the Hell is this coming from?

Percy was quickly fitted with the locking collar and leash then released from the chains. As Lady Scorch marched Percy to the bathroom with Stan and two others following along in case they were needed, she grabbed the riding crop as they passed the table and delivered a stinging strike to Percy's ass. The cry he let out was almost comical. She quickly gave him another saying he wasn't walking fast enough then jerked on the leash as he started to run. This went on all the way down the hall.

"Stephanie, my kitten. How long do you think it will take before the rest of the Houses can be assembled? I'm asking because it's been a damned sight eventful day and it's still far from over. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm almost as wiped out as Kelly here. I'm sure Tammy and Debby are as well."

"Honestly, I don't know Master. We're just now starting to call and unfortunately one of the houses thinks they are some sort of Diva or Prima Donna."

Diva or Prima Donna's, I thought. They want to act some spoiled entitled bitch? I'll show them exactly what I think of them and their attitude. I growled out in frustration

"Just do the best you can. If they want to think we're going to wait on them before we start, they're going to be sadly mistaken. Right now, Lady Hilda's and Lady Scorch's houses are at the front of the line when it comes to getting back any money recovered since they were gracious enough to show up when we originally needed them. Call them all and as they show up, give them a number. First come, first serve. Is the farthest House the Prima Donna you talked about?"

"No sir. The farthest two houses are Katy and Sugerland."

"Give them a call first and work your way closer. Once we get a majority here, we'll start. The rest will either have to play catch up or be left behind. I don't need to tell you but with something like this the clock is our enemy. Grab whatever help you think you need and get people moving. While you're doing that I'm going to see if it's possible to wire Percy's cock cage to the cattle prong." Letting an evil, wicked smile cross my face.

Stephanie gave a delighted chuckle at the image. "I'll do my best to get everyone headed this way. They snooze they lose." she added as she walked off.

That's the attitude, I thought to myself watching her walk away.

"Patrick, if you wish, instead of wiring a cage, just let me lube up the end of the cattle prong and I'll insert it so its directly against his prostate." Jack added watching Lady Stephanie as well. I looked at Jack and gave him a sadistic smile because I could see him doing just that.

I had been so busy since all this began, I didn't have the time to spent with my wife and really needed to reconnect with her. It was a bit of a bombshell she dropped on me about training her but not nearly as much as the one about me training Debby as well. Working this house was going to be one thing, since I was able to conscript Jack as my stud but training Debby and my wife in private? We needed to have a very serious conversation later as this was seriously stretching our wedding vows and I'm not so sure I'm open to the idea of starting a harem with her permission or not.

Once I finally located Tammy, she was sitting on the edge of the bed gently stroking Kelly's hair as she laid sleeping. Debby was on her knees beside my wife. I could read the conflict in her as she watched Tammy interact with Kelly. She was scared of just how much she could trust Kelly after the way the Amazon had hurt her. I couldn't blame her one bit. I walked up to the edge of the bed and placed myself between Tammy and Debby. I placed one hand gently on my wife's head and stroked her hair just as she was doing to Kelly. I gently pulled Debby into my leg as I held my other hand against her cheek and stroked it with my thumb. My wife moaned softly while Debby wrapped her arm around my thigh. For the first time in a long time a woman other than my wife was starting to make me hard just by her presence. I hated to admit it but I was beginning to bond and warm to the idea of these two women sharing my bed.

Breaking the silence we shared, I mentioned the elephant in the room. "So, you want me to train both you and Debby."

"Yes, my loving husband. I do." Tammy replied without taking her eyes off Kelly.

"And what of our vows? I believe forsaking all others was mentioned was it not?" Debby's hands went still at this.

"Yes, my husband it was and I'm not asking you to trash them. Just... modify them a bit."

"Modify them. I see." I said in an even tone, doing my best to not give away any of the inner turmoil I was dealing with.

"The three of us need you in case you didn't know it."

WHAT IN THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL!!!! The THREE of them?!? I was screaming in my head while remaining cemented in place. "And what do you mean the three of you?" Debby clung to my leg even tighter almost cutting off the circulation when my voice took on a harder edge.

Tammy looked up at me. I've been married to this woman for fifteen years and in all that time I had never seen the look in her eyes I was seeing right now. Love, devotion, submission, lust, want and worship all rolled up in one. If it had not been my own fault for waiting this long to show her this side of me, I should hate her right now. That was the look I should have been getting since our vows. But I had not been willing to expose this side of myself to her and this in turn caused her to hold back on me. My fault. Learn to accept the love she's giving and offering and cherish it for the gift it is, I told myself.

"We're going to have to discuss quite of few things before we make any final decisions. Work, family, friends... the list of decisions to make is quite long."

"We know my love and Debby and I already have the housing issue solved. We are going to rent our house out back home and move in with Debby. She has a large house and lives all by herself. She has a room where, after the proper remodeling, will work perfectly as a "play room" much like this room here. I already do most of my work from home so that's not an issue and your work carries you literally all over the state. What more needs to be discussed?"

I just looked at my wife and shook my head. "Have you ever heard the term of 'Topping from the bottom'?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Because that is exactly what you're doing. Where Debby is a natural submissive, you are not. You are what we call a switch. You can be either a Domme or a sub. You are going to be a challenge for me to train, just so you know."

"What about Kelly here?" She asked honestly.

"I have my suspicions about Kelly but right now is not the time to discuss them. By the sounds coming from the hallway, I believe our guest of honor is coming back."

As if on cue, Percy was paraded back into the room while on all fours. This time naked as the day he was born. It was not a pretty sight. He was still fitted with a cock cage but the clamps to his balls had been replaced with a more civilized set. His ass was showing the tell-tale signs of getting a good work over with the riding crop as well. I had to look away and focus on my ladies before my rage took over my better judgement.

My ladies. How quickly I was coming to accept the realization of more than one. Yes, my wife and I had much to discuss.

"Master Patrick." Stephanie shouted as she came in the room. "You need to take this call." And making sure the mouthpiece was covered she said, "Prima Donna."

Oh Hell. What now? I thought as I took the phone and growled, "What?"

Ok, so not the most courteous of greetings but I've never been known for my people skills either.

The voice on the other end of the phone sounded indignant. "What? What!?! Do you know who I am?" came the screech through the earpiece.

I had heard enough and cut them off before they could get started. "No, I don't and I really don't give a flying fuck who you think you are either. But let me tell you what you will be if you are not here at Lady Stephanie's house within the next thirty minutes. You will be cut off from the rest of this community. Cast out. Shunned. An island isolated in a barren wasteland. Do I make myself clear?" And with that I hung up the phone and handed it back to Stephanie. "That went pretty well." I said mockingly and then we both broke up laughing as the tension was starting to get to us. "Were they the only ones who gave you any issues?"

"Yes sir. We still need to address Master Christian's Tomball House as well. All the others are supposed to be on their way. The Sugarland House might be running a few minutes late due to traffic but when I informed Jessie that Gentle Ben, the head of the Katy House, was going to be here he threatened to call a helicopter and have it land in the front yard." she giggled.

"Really? Do I want to know the relationship between the Katy House and the Sugarland House?" Lady Stephanie shook her head no and informed me I would understand after I met both of them.

"Alright then. As soon as most of them are here we will need to begin. Since I'm the outsider here how do you feel about Jack starting this meeting since he is the one who has access to all the houses."

"I think Lady Hilda would like to be the one seen as leading the meeting but I agree with you. Jack has access and isn't seen as showing favoritism."

"Good. You also need to assign numbers to everyone as they arrive. One, two and three are already accounted for. I think we ought to allow Lady Hilda and Lady Scorch to draw who gets the number two spot unless you know one arrived before the other?"

"Drawing numbers sounds better and easier and it doesn't look like we're the ones playing favorites." Stephanie added "May I ask you a personal question Master?"

"You may ask. It doesn't mean I'll answer." I replied flatly.

"Yes Sir." She said slightly dejected. "Are you really going to take Debby and train her alongside your wife?"

I wasn't sure if I was upset with the question or not. It was true I was supposed to be mentoring Lady Stephanie but this sounded like the beginning of a more personal line of questions. "Why do you ask?"

In the short time I had come to know her, Lady Stephanie seemed competent enough to hold her own in most any situation I could imagine and showed some equally amazing grace by deferring a decision to an outsider without it bruising her ego. So, when she started hem-hawing around I knew I was not going to like the question. "Well, Master."

"Let me stop you right there. From this moment forward you are to refer to me as Patrick. Is that understood? It's time once again for you to be seen as my equal from this moment forward. I will mentor you, but only as an equal. The time of you being submissive to me ended when you handled your end of Kelly's punishment. I apologize for taking over like I did but I couldn't stand by; I won't stand by; when that trust is being broken. You have a very good set up here and should be proud of what you've built for yourself. With just a few tweaks to the way you run your house and oversee the safety of your clients, your house could well be the standard bearer for all others to emulate. Now. Ask your question. But this time as Lady Stephanie."

She smiled beaming with pride. "First, thank you for your vote of confidence in me just now. That means a lot especially after this last week with Kelly. I was beginning to have doubts about myself and my abilities. My question is this; from time to time, do you think it would be possible for me to be a bottom to you? I've heard you talk about your wife and the vows you've taken but with you training Debby and your wife I was just wondering if I might be an occasional third?"

"Actually, if my wife agrees, you would be a fourth. You see I've been informed I'll not only be training my wife and Debby but I'll also be training Kelly as well." I said shaking my head. Holding up my hand to stop any further questions, I continued quickly, "But you may be just the solution to a problem I seem to be finding myself in. While Tammy wants me to train her as a submissive, she's more of a switch. She has a problem letting go of control. While I can train her in her submissive side, would you be willing to help train her with her dominate side? It would be a perfect solution to both of our unique problems."

"Would you be there to supervise?"

"Always."

"I didn't think Stephanie's eyes could light up any brighter than if she had won the lottery. She hugged me then quickly ran off to find Jack to let him know he was going to be leading the gathering.

As Stephanie ran off Tammy walked up, "Is she about to be your fourth member of this harem?" There was something hidden in her tone I didn't like and it was going to need to be addressed quickly.

"Actually, she's going to be a member of yours." I said. Tammy looked at me with bewilderment.

"M... Mine?"

"Yes. You. She is going to be your sub from time to time as we work on your Dominate side. I will train you as a sub. She will train you to be a Dom. I will supervise to make sure everyone's well-being is taken care of. Now get rid of your jealousy. You opened this door so don't you get an attitude with me once you start getting buyer's remorse. We will discuss just how long it stays open in private. If it remains open at all. Now go watch over Kelly and Debby. There are some strangers coming and I don't know if we should trust them just yet. Never let the girls get out of arms reach from you. If you feel threatened or feel someone is trying to separate you three just shout for me as Master Patrick. That will raise enough attention to cause everyone to pause long enough for me to help you."