Dinner Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy didn't like it when I dismissed her as I did and she headed back to the other two in a bit of a huff. Yep, she was going to be difficult but there wasn't time to think about that right now. I needed to find Jack and let him know about the last phone call as well as find out if he thought he might be able to bring Percy back to life once the rest of the Houses found out about the embezzlement.

Stephanie was leaving the group of Jack and Hilda while Scorch continued to walk Percy around in circles. She was enjoying her new pet. Hilda looked at me and didn't look happy. Oh, Hell. Now what?

Before I could even ask what, she started in. "You are going to have me and Scorch draw numbers? But we only get to draw between numbers two and three? Why don't we get the chance to draw number one?"


"Simple." I said. "Number one goes to Lady Stephanie since this is her house." If this had been your house then I would have made sure you received number one. Besides, Percy was taking an active role in trying to destroy this house not just disrupt operations when certain financial questions came up. Now what else has you in a foul mood. I know it can't be just because of the numbers?"

"Fine. Why is Jack leading this gathering? Why not someone else like myself?"

"Once again, simple. Jack has open access to all the Houses and he is seen as impartial. This can't be seen as some sort of political maneuvering or some damned possible rivalry between Houses. He's impartial and not seen as playing favorites, even for someone as charming and lovable as me."

"Charming and lovable huh?" Jack piped in. "Did I miss in my medical journals where someone perfected a personality transplant?"

"Huh. We'll see." was all she said.

"Hilda. I don't know you and you don't know me. There may be some very difficult decisions to be made. Do you want to be seen as possibly playing favorites especially when it comes to unpopular decisions? Let's just get through this gathering and see if we can keep Percy alive long enough to be able to at least try and recover some of your money. After this, I don't care about him one way or the other. That's a lie. I would prefer to see him staked out naked figuratively before the world. Normally, I would say literally as well but I'm not sure I will ever be able to burn this image out of my mind after tonight." I finished as I pointed to Percy still being led around while on his hands and knees.

Jack laughed because he got my joke. Hilda just stood there. I was beginning to think she might be one of Percy's stooges but she had been betrayed by him as well. I needed to get her focused on that and move this conversation along to safer ground. "I know this has come as a shock and you're hurt Hilda. I think everyone is right now. You all placed your trust in this man and he betrayed you. Right now, he thinks he's the smartest person in the room. Look at him there crawling around on all fours. Does he really look upset to you? I'm thinking we might need to treat him the same as we did Kelly. Since you seem to have been the closest to him, I'm going to assume you are probably the one who feels the most betrayed. It should be only fair that you start off the punishment."

Lady Hilda raised an eye brow at that thought. She would get the first blow and set the tempo for the rest of the night. That brought a slow smile to her face.

"You should have been a politician, Patrick. You're smooth."

"Do you want to know my definition of a politician? I'll tell you. It is a pathetic little prick leading a pathetic little life while trying to overcompensate for his pathetic little dick and his even smaller little mind. As far as smooth goes? You may want to ask Stephanie how my phone call ended with some Prima Donna house. I think I was about as smooth as some 40-grit sandpaper. Let's just focus on tonight and we can deal with the fallout as it happens. Besides this is our first time in the area and we have yet to explore what else is available. Hopefully, one day soon, we might be invited to your house. Under much better circumstances than you were invited here, of course."

Lady Hilda narrowed her eyes at me. "And why exactly would you want to visit my house?"

"For the same reason we visited here, dinner and conversation. I'm sure Tammy has only scratched the surface on the questions she's wanting to ask."

"Dinner and conversation? You know, I think a munch sounds like a wonderful idea to introduce yourselves and get acquainted with several members in our community. We actually have one scheduled for three weeks from yesterday if you're interested."

"I will make sure the four of us clear our calendars so we may be able to attend."

The four of you? Oh, of course. You mean Jack and Stephanie, how silly of me."

Sighing I just shake my head. "No ma'am." Then gesture over my shoulder with my thumb. "I meant myself and those three. It appears I'm training again."

"Really? Will we get to see more displays like tonight soon?" Lady Hilda asked excitedly.

"Maybe. It depends on how they develop and how well I'm able to adapt to training three as once. The potential to crash and burn has increased exponentially."

"I'm sure you will do just fine. Just let us know when you would like to set up a demonstration and I'm sure the committee will be more than willing to assist you however you need."

A sudden commotion erupted at the door and we all turned to look. In walked a man and woman dressed in latex outfits demanding to see this, Master Patrick. Latex outfits? In Houston? Really? I just had to shake my head.

Jack, Lady Hilda, Stan, myself and one other bouncer all met them and blocked their path. I let Jack do the talking as he was going to be leading this gathering. "Thom. June. Thank you so much for coming on such short notice. I will introduce you once everybody else gets here. There is much to discuss and I would prefer to only have to do it once. I'm sure you understand. But as far as Master Patrick goes, our hero of the night and a very old and dear friend of mine is standing right here. Patrick, this is Thom and June Cabanera. Their House is on the southeast side of the city and if you are ever in need of exotic woods and lumber this is the man you talk to. No one in town can deliver better quality for the price."

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. If I could get your number, I am definitely going to be calling you in a few days then. It seems I'm in need of rebuilding my training equipment."

This took both of them by surprise. "And what House are you associated with?"

"None actually. My wife and I were in town for a dinner and having a conversation with Lady Stephanie today when everything sort of blew up all at once."

"Lady Stephanie? I thought it was Mistress Stephanie?" Thom asked.

"You said you and your wife were in town? Where might she be?" June asked at the same time.

I gave a small smile at the exchange. "I swear when you get married, you're either completing each other's sentences or you are both trying to hold a conversation at the same time. My wife," I indicated towards the bed, "is sitting on the edge of the bed. Her name is Tammy, by the way and yes," turning my attention back to Thom, "it was Mistress until a couple of hours ago when I suggested she change her title to Lady as she is the Lady of the house."

"And who are those women with her?" June asked.

"The one kneeling beside the bed is Debby and the one just waking up is Kelly or at least I think that's her name. They are now both mine as well."

Thom looked at me with wonder while June looked on with outright anger and disgust. "I see." was all she said.

"No ma'am you don't. I take my marriage vows very seriously and until about thirty minutes ago I was happily monogamous. It was my wife's idea I train all three of them." Rarely do I see the need to justify my action as they are mine alone, but the judgmental look on June's face pissed me off to no end. If polite society wanted to judge us that's fine but to be judge by people, I deemed peers... Unacceptable and I would gladly throw it back in their face.

June's jaw literally dropped open. "You mean your wife agreed to this?"

"No ma'am. My wife informed me of her decision. You are more than welcome to ask her if you wish." My tone had gone cold. She had crossed a line with me and it would be sometime before I allowed her any latitude again.

Thom, being the experienced husband and Dom he was, stepped in. "June. You owe Master Patrick an apology. Now." His tone demanded immediate action from her.

June dropped her eyes. "Master Patrick. I apologize if I have offended you. It was not my intention to do so. Please forgive me, Sir."

"All is forgiven. You may go speak with Tammy if you like."

June turned her head to Thom who looked to me then to her and nodded once. She kissed his hand and headed towards my wife.

"I'm sorry for my wife, Patrick. She can be very judgmental sometimes."

"You haven't met my wife yet." I replied still upset over my previous exchange.

About the same time more noise arose from the doorway. In walked a big man wearing faded blue jeans, cowboy boots and a well-worn Stetson with a couple dressed in what was called business casual. Spotting our little growing group, they both headed our way.

"Lady Rose. It is always a pleasure to see you." Jack said as the couple approached kissing the back of her hand. The man stayed one step behind and kept his eyes down. "Ben. I see they let you off the ranch today. I hope you wiped your feet before you came in?" Jack joked.

"What, no sloppy hand kiss for me you old bag of bones?" The cowboy threw back laughing.

"Not even if I saw you wash it in bleach. I know where your hands have been. Rose, Ben, allow me to introduce a very old and dear friend of mine, Master Patrick."

"It's a pleasure." Rose said stripping my clothes off with her eyes.

"You actually claim to know this old witch doctor, Patrick?" Ben asked.

"He was still sucking his thumb when I first met him."

"Hell son, I think he's still doing that." This got a chuckle out of all of us.

"So are you Shit Kicker." Lady Scorch piped in.

"Damn. Didn't know they let dykes in here. Well hell. Just goes to show they let anyone in here."

"Of course, they do. They let a goat fucker like you in, didn't they?"

Jack leaned over to me and whispered loud enough so everyone could hear, "Don't mind those two. They have a secret love affair going on and put on this show to keep anybody from knowing the truth."

Thom, Rose and Lady Hilda, all lost it and rolled with laughter at Jack's joke. Ben just grabbed Scorch and they gave each other a big hug. When they broke loose it wasn't lost on me that Ben kept his arm around Scorch's shoulder while she in turn wrapped hers around his waist.

"Well, Let's get this party started." Ben piped up. "We ain't got all night and if what I'd been hearing out on them streets is true it's sounded like we might be looking for us a tall old tree and a very short rope."

"What have you been hearing on the street, Ben?" Hilda asked.

"Dammit Hilda, you know as well as anyone else here how thin these walls are and how fast rumors spread in our community." Lady Rose added.

"So, it's true Lady Stephanie went and killed some girl this evening?" Ben asked

"Good God, Ben! Lady Stephanie met us at the door and escorted us in. Use your head for something other than a place to keep that nasty old hat of yours from time to time." Rose said exasperatedly.

"Lady Scorch, where's your pet at?" I asked.

She beamed with excitement and gave the leash a little tug. Everyone's eyes followed the leash down until it came to a pale fat blob. Releasing Ben, she placed the riding crop under its chin and forced it's head up revealing Percy. A gasp could be heard from Rose while Thom and Ben muttered something unintelligible.

"Maybe if we can all have a seat, we can allow Jack to get this gathering started." I said.

"Wait we're still missing two of the Houses." Rose said.

"Not sure who they are but I told one if they weren't here in thirty minutes they were going to be cut off and isolated then hung up on them."

"What?" All them said at the same time.

"He sure did." Lady Stephanie said walking back in to join us. "Thought I would explode with laughter when he told The Woodlands House he didn't know who they were and didn't give a flying fuck either." doing her best Master Patrick impersonation.

Ben let out the biggest laugh of the night. "Those pompous asses have that stick so far up their butts they couldn't nod yes if their lives depended on it. Now give me a good seat. I don't want to miss this show." He added gleefully.

"Jessie, with the Sugarland House called a couple of minutes ago and said they were running late due to road construction.

"I beg you, please put the homo and his fairies as far away from me as you can."

"Oh Ben, you big teddy bear. You know the only reason they mess with you is because they make you uncomfortable." Scorch teased. "Maybe if you grab one of them and treated him like your goat, they might leave you alone. Of course, if they saw what you are packing, they may never leave you alone."

"That's not funny, Scorch. Keep that up and I'll tell everyone your real name and what you do for a living."

The temperature in the room suddenly went both directions. Icy cold and ready for an instant flashover.

"Alright you two. That's enough. Joking is one thing but don't make it personal." Hilda scolded them. "Now both of you, kiss and make up. We're not starting until you do."

Scorch and Ben who had both been glaring at each other just a moment ago were now glaring at Hilda. She wasn't having it as she crossed her arms and glared right back at them while tapping her foot. Ben was the first to break eye contact as he spun Scorch around, picked her up and laid a lip lock on her that would melt glass. When they finally broke and Ben set her on the ground. Scorch looked at him and said, "Damned if you don't smell like a goat."

"Damned if you don't taste like pussy. Why don't you sit on my lap during this gathering and we can talk about the first thing that pops up." Ben shot back.

The rest of the group just groaned and headed to their chairs.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. This evening we learned some very disturbing news. It appears we have been lied to and it appears the bank accounts to all our Houses may have been comprised by none other than someone claiming to be one of our own. We've known him as Master Christian since he introduced himself to our community but Master Patrick knew him by another name, Percival Archibald Scroggins.

Ben just looked and Percy and said, "Damn boy, your parents couldn't have hated you any worse than if they had named you Sue." Sadly, only a couple of people caught the reference to the old Johnny Cash song.

"Master Patrick, if you would please come up and tell everyone the events of this evening so they may be brought up to speed to help with moving this along." Jack said.

Reluctantly, I stepped forward and gave them an abbreviated versions of events leading up to Kelly spilling all the details about their relationship. Kelly stood up and walked to the center standing beside me still exposed from the waist down.

"I feel in order to make amends, there is more I must add. I am not the only one. I work with a team of six others." This caused some considerable murmuring among the Houses. "We were hired to infiltrate and cause disruptions anytime we caught someone starting to ask questions about the missing money. We did not set up the theft and we do not receive any percentage. We were paid a flat fee. Half up front and the rest was supposed to be paid in two more months when our contract is up. For my part I am sorry and hope you can forgive me and my team. I will start calling them tomorrow and let them know we are done due to our employer being caught. Master, I really am sorry for any harm I've done."

I cupped her chin in my hand and forced her to look at me. "I know you are my kitten. I'm very proud of you for coming clean and willing to help make this right. Go back and have a seat by Tammy." I said and kissed her on the forehead. She almost ran back into Tammy's waiting arms.

"Are there any other questions?" I asked. After a moment of no questions, I nodded to Jack. "The floor is yours again, Jack." and headed back to my seat.

About that time another figure appeared at the doorway and yelled in a very effeminate voice, "Ben. There you are you gorgeous hunk of a man. I've been looking all over for you. Give me a kiss you sweet man you."

"Jessie", Thom said. "You guys can tease each other later. The gathering has already started."

"Fine, but I want a seat next to this big sexy man right here." he said gesturing to Ben.

"Actually, Jessie we have the seating arrangement set up by order of arrival starting in the middle and working our way out. I unfortunately have you sitting over here this evening. Next time, hopefully there will never need to be a next time, we will see about a different arrangement." Lady Stephanie directed.

Clearly not happy with the seating arrangement Jessie looked around. "Wait, where's her royal highness?" he sneered.

"Not here." Was all Lady Stephanie offered.

"Jessie. I know you had issues with traffic but we had to get started since we are literally racing the clock here. Short version of tonight is this, Master Christian's actual name is Percival Archibald Scroggins and we have reason to believe he has been dipping into all of our bank accounts for his own pleasure. He hired a group of people to help cover his tracks but one of the group has turned and is willing to help try and set things right. The man responsible for exposing all this is Master Patrick sitting on the bed with his growing harem.

"That's the short and dirty version of where we are now. The suggestion has been put forward to hire a Forensic Accountant to go over all our books and determine how much money he's actually stolen. But this presents a problem. The set of books in question are in a safe in Percy's house. We don't know if it's a key lock or a combination lock. Since we didn't find a key on him earlier my guess is it's a combination lock. This leaves us with several decisions to make:

1) Do we turn Percy over to the police or reserve punishment for ourselves?

2) If you decide to punish him, how are you going to punish him?

3) Do we try and retrieve the books or count our losses and move on?

4) If we go after the books does anyone know a trustworthy Forensic Accountant?

5) How do we prevent this from happening again?

"Have I missed anything?"

Hilda spoke first setting the pace. "I think our first order of business is to determine if we go to the police or not."

Jessie spoke up next, "If we go to the Po Po then we have to turn over the books. If we turn over the books then they start looking into all our business. If they start looking into mine, I'm afraid I, along with most of you, will be in a cell right next to him. I'm too pretty for jail my dears."

"That's one for Punishment." Jack said. "Do I hear a second?"

"Jack, I think we all second it and all agree on punishing him ourselves." Thom said.

"Stan, secure Percy to the chains, please." Jack said

Percy stared whining and fighting immediately. "Stan, shove a ball gag in his mouth as well. That will quiet him down for now." Ben added. "If you need another hand let me know."

It was pretty pathetic watching Percy struggle against the bouncers as they secured his wrists back to the chains and raised him up to his tiptoes. There he stood in all his naked glory, exposed before the world. I wish I could say I felt sorry for him but I just couldn't bring myself to care enough about him anymore since every time I looked at him, I saw my sister's coffin being lowered into the ground. Fuck him.