Dinner Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed my wife on the cheek and headed out. This was their business now. If I was needed again, they could come and get me. I just needed some air. On the way out the door I heard Jessie pipe up and ask, "Is that a cock cage on him? Oh my, that thing looks just like a penis only smaller." The room erupted into laughter as I closed the door behind me.

As I approached the receptionist desk, she sniffed then muttered, "Oh God. The queen bitch is here." It took a moment for my brain to catch on to what she said until the smell hit me giving me an instant headache. Perfume so strong, I swear, whoever was wearing it had to have bathed in it. It wasn't two seconds later the door flew open and in walked what had to be the most high maintenance woman I had ever seen. Fake nails at least four inches long, hair so stiff and high I think she burned a hole in the ozone all be herself with the amount of hairspray she used, enough makeup to make Tammy Faye jealous and Mary Kay able to afford a fleet of new pink caddys, even underneath the high-end designer clothes she wore I could tell her tits were store bought as well. But what pissed me off instantly was her attitude. She thought her shit didn't stink. I was about to show her otherwise.

"Ok slut, I'm here so you can tell that poor excuse of a Mistress she may now start the meeting." It said.

"And just who the Hell do you think you are." I shot back. "There is a private meeting already in progress and all parties are already in attendance."

"I'll have you know I'm Madam Sonia of The Woodlands House. Just who in the Hell do you think you are?"

"I'm the bastard who told you if you were not here an hour ago you would be cut off and isolated. I told you then and I'll tell you once again, I don't give a flying fuck who you think you are. You are no longer a part of this community. Take your fake tits, your fake nails and that God awful stench you got on and GET THE FUCK OUT, NOW!!!" I yelled loud enough to rattle a few windows.

She was too easy. I caught her arm mid-swing and spun her around with her arm twisted behind her back and had her halfway to the door before she even realized what had happened. I called back to the receptionist and told her as soon as we closed the door for her to go let Lady Stephanie know we had an intruder and then open up all the windows so we can air this stench out of here. It's giving me a headache."

Once I got her outside, I let her arm go. As soon as I did, she spun and swung at me again. Predictable. I caught it once again and finished perp walking her to her car the same way I marched her outside. It was easy to spot as it was parked directly in front of the door on the lawn. I leaned her over the hood of her car and spoke in as calm a tone as I could muster, "I'm giving you one single opportunity to leave peacefully. If you get in your car and leave the premises, I will not push to have you thrown in jail tonight. If you try anything, and I mean anything, I will take you to the ground and call the police and see you are arrested for trespassing, assault, destruction of private property and disturbing the peace. I will also have your car towed and impounded. The choice is yours. Make the right one."

Before I could let go, she screamed, "Do you know who I am?"

"Damn but you're a dense one, aren't you. I've already told you twice I don't care who you are. Now are you going to leave quietly or not?" I let go and took a step back.

She was determined I should know who she was. She was determined to let me know she was going to put me in my place. She was determined to have me put her on the ground which is exactly what I did. I'm not proud of myself for just how hard I bounced her off the ground but if someone was determined to learn the hard way, what can I do but help educate them. Down on the ground with my knee in her back, both arms secured behind her back in handcuffs, my phone in hand ready to call in the calvary, all in under five seconds.

...And that was when the front door flew open and most of the house came streaming out. Shit! I was hoping to have this situation handled before they showed up.

I tucked my phone away before I hit the number, I had set for speed dial. No sense arousing more questions I didn't want asked. Leaning over her I whispered just loud enough for her to hear, "Consider yourself lucky, Bitch. For now, anyway." I then reached down and picked her up by her arms and set her on her feet leaning her against her car where I instructed her not to move.

Jack and Lady Stephanie both had a look of fear across their faces. Ben, Rose, Thom and Hilda showed deep concern while Scorch just looked as if she could care less about the interruption. Jessie was the interesting one, he showed amusement. He was actually trying not to either laugh or smile while failing at both.

"Patrick." Jack started but I stopped him.

"How many times has this one here failed you by being late if she showed up at all?" I asked the crowd.

"Every time." Hilda answered.

"Do you tolerate this within your Houses?"

To a person everyone all agreed they didn't nor wouldn't.

"Then why do you tolerate this?"

"You don't understand Patrick. Her brother is the County Judge and he wields a lot of power. Power he could use to destroy us if he chose to." Jack explained.

"That's right and unless you release me this instant, I'll see he does just that to all of you." she screamed.

"Shut up slut. I'm done talking to you." then turning to Jack I just said, "Really?" I said. "What's her brother's name?"

"Judge Turner."

"Brad Turner?"

Jack had a moment of concern cross his face as he nodded. I reached into my pocket where I pulled my phone back out and finished making the call I was going to make. I put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Brad. This is Robert Coats."

The silence on the other end of the phone extended longer than normal. "R.. Robert? Is there a problem?" He asked nervously.

"Brad. This is an unofficial call. I'm in the area with my wife and we were having dinner when an issue popped up. Some unfinished history on my part. Nothing to concern yourself with. But while dealing with it I ran across someone claiming to be your sister."

"My sister? Did she give a name?"

"Yes, and I don't think you're going to be happy. Madam Sonia."

"Shit. I swear I think that bitch is out to destroy me."

"Brad. Relax. As I said before, I'm here strictly on a social visit. Not business."

"Brad. Tell this heathen to let me go." Sonia yelled out.

"Jessica Lynn Turner. You shut your fucking trap. You have no idea how much trouble you've just caused me. Say one more word and I'll deliver you back to the ranch and let our father deal with you. You hear me."

Jessica 'Madam Sonia' Turner paled at the threat.

"What did she do Robert?"

"Let's just say she tried to make an entrance into a private meeting and was escorted out by me. She tried to attack my twice and I was forced to put her on the ground for the third attempt. She is in cuffs at the moment."

"What charges can you bring against her that will stick?"

"Trespassing, assault, destruction of private property, and disturbing the peace just to start."

"Please tell me all this happened in The Woodlands?"

"Nope. We're in Spring? Would you like me to call HPD?"

"You stupid fucking CUNT!!!" After a couple of minutes of cussing and yelling Brad finally calmed down enough to turn his attention back to us. "Robert, if I can convince you to release her into my care would you be willing to do so? I can assure you, if you do, you will never have any more trouble out of her again." Then addressing his sister, he went on, "Jessica Lynn, if, and that is a very big "IF" right now, if he releases you, you are to get in your car and drive straight to the ranch. Do you understand me? You do not go back home and you do not make any stops along the way. You have embarrassed me and this family for the last time. Robert, I will pay for any damages caused by her and try to make amends for any wrong she has caused."

"Brad, I'm on my time off right now and my wife is here with me. If you can assure me, she will be dealt with properly by you, I have no problem turning her over to you. I might suggest you have her bathe before she goes anywhere first. Her perfume is a tad much."

"Thank you, Robert, and let me know if there is any way I can make this up to you."

"Listen Brad, there's no need for any of that. You're dealing with family. I just hope you're able to deal with this quietly enough to keep the press out of it. As soon as I hang up, I'll cut her loose. It shouldn't take her more than twenty minutes to get to your place." And with that I acted as if I hung up the call and pocketed the phone in my shirt pocket.

"As soon as I'm out of these cuffs, I'm going to rip your eyes out."

"You really are dense, aren't you? I just called Your brother on my phone from my contact list. Let that sink in for just a moment while you try and think of how I have his number to start with. And yet, you still want to attack me?" Grabbing my phone again I set on the hood of her car while placing it back on speaker. "I guess you got all of that?" was all I said.

"Robert, I'm sorry for my sister. Send me the address and I will be there as soon as possible to pick her up myself. Is there someplace you can hold on to her until I get there? Jessica Lynn, you stay right there. I will be there shortly to collect you myself. You understand me? This is the last time I will allow you to try and embarrass this family again."

I sent him the address and hung up the phone. "As much as I would enjoy having your brother find you shackled to the cross, there is no way I'm taking you inside while smelling like some cheap French whore. You and I will wait out here until he shows up." I turned back to our audience. "Are the rest of you finished with the gathering already?"

Lady Stephanie answered for the group. "No, sir. We did know when Madam Sonia arrive though." she replied by rubbing her nose.

"I think we can dispense with the Madam Sonia moniker from this day forward. It appears there is now a second House without a Head. Sounds like you have even more to discuss now."

"Patrick?" Lady Hilda started to ask. I was wanting to avoid the mixing of my lives but tonight was just not going to allow it to happen. "How do you know Judge Turner?"

"Who says I do?"

"But you called him. And he seemed nervous when you told him who you were."

Staring down the group I said, "I never called anyone. Understood?"

"Are you going to be ok out here by yourself with her?" Tammy asked cutting off any further conversation I didn't want to deal with.

"Yes, my love. We'll be fine but with Lady Stephanie's permission I would like to invite a certain visitor inside to have a look around your 'Spa' when he gets here. I think he will be intrigued with what he finds."

Lady Stephanie looked as if she had just been invited to a gourmet dinner and realized she was the main course. "Are you sure about this Patrick?"

"Of course."

"O... OK, I guess."

"Have faith in my husband Lady Stephanie. While he plays his cards extremely close to the chest, he will never see you hurt."

I just smiled at my loving wife. She knew me so well. "Have you decided what to do with Percy?" I asked

"We thought, since it worked so well for Kelly, why not a repeat performance. One hour from each head of House. After he gives up his books first. We can't have him thinking he's getting off easily." Lady Rose chuckled with an innocent smile and evil glint in her eyes.

"Then by all means, please do not let us stop you." I said. "I do hope he tries to hold out for a very long time."

They all chuckled understandingly, then headed back in leaving me with Jessica Lynn.

"My family will hear about this and deal with you. Deal with all of you." she screamed as everyone went inside.

"Please, just shut the fuck up you stupid fucking cunt. You don't get it do you. The game is over for you. Your little cash cow, Master Christian, is inside stripped naked and suspended from chains getting his ass whipped like a little puppy who pissed on the carpet. His little scheme to try and shut the doors of this House has blown up in his face and his entire house of cards has come crashing down. I know he's been paying you. The only question is if you knew about his embezzlement or just turned a blind eye to it while reaping all the benefits of it? You thought you had everyone fooled with this high maintenance queen bitch act you've been putting on but no way would a group like this allow that sort of behavior to continue unless they thought you had protection. Allow me to assure you, your brother's protection only goes so far and it doesn't extend to activities within the Houses. No, you had to have someone else watching your back. And when Percy opened his mouth berating Lady Stephanie, I knew who it had to be. The question I want to know is if you really thought his name was Master Christian or if you knew his real name?"

"Real name? What are you talking about. Of course, his name is Christian." she swore but the doubt starting to roll around in her eyes told me differently. I just shook my head. Predictable. We spent the rest of the time in silence.

It wasn't long before Jessica's brother showed up along with an older but decidedly meaner looking man sitting in the front seat. Getting out of the car they both looked pissed. I was almost concerned about turning her over to him but after a brief conversation I saw he was calm enough to think clearly. He took the keys to Jessica's car and tossed them to the second man who jumped in it and immediately jumped back out with his eyes watering. Brad looked at him and shook his head while exchanging keys. The man took off in Brad's car leaving Brad with his sister and her car. Once I was sure he wasn't going to kill her here, I asked if he would like to take a look at the inside of the 'exclusive luxury spa' I had discovered? I did inform him it was a member's only establishment but I had secured an invite due to special circumstances. He would need to refrain from acknowledging any of the other clientele just in case we accidentally ran into anyone he might recognize. I explained, because his sister had already made a scene and disturbed the tranquility of the establishment, she had been barred from entry so she would have to wait outside. Trying his best to remain upwind of her he agreed and opened her car door and threw her in slamming the door on her protests and locking it.

I explained some of the benefits of the spa to Brad as we explored the rooms. The first room we entered contained a king size poster bed with various cuffs, dildos and plugs prominently displayed on the table in the room. The bed also sported tie down point at different heights along the corners. Brad almost choked on seeing this.

The second room was furnished more in line with a doctor's office, also with a table full of additional toys. An examination table had stirrups attached as well as various tie down points and an automated fucking machine set up.

We stood at the entrance to the third door and voices could be heard coming from the other side. "Brad, remember what I said about being allowed access. What you see in this room must remain in this room. If you enter here as an officer of the court you would be duty bound to report it. If you've never been here... then you have no idea about what is happening then." Brad nodded his head in understanding and I opened the door.

"And this is the Playroom. In here both Dom and sub come to show off their unique talents. Tonight, we have a gathering of several prominent Doms from the local area and a few of their pet subs coming to see a lesson and demonstration in punishment. This naked man is a sub and is showing us exactly how much punishment, he is willing to take endure in order to satisfy his Mistress. As you can see, his ass is already a bright red while the cock cage and ball clamps he's wearing do look quite painful. As you can also see, Lady Hilda has been wielding her flogger quite effectively. Please note the redden but unbroken skin."

All movement and conversation stopped as soon as the door opened and we walked in. Brad listened as I continued the tour and nodded to a couple of people including my wife but said nothing. His expression was understandably curious and he seemed to be enjoying the vibe of the room until he recognized who was suspended from the chains.

"If I may ask, who is his Mistress?" Brad asked as venom laced his words.

"Well, at this moment it is Lady Hilda but if she tires, I'm sure Lady Scorch will step up to assist. In fact, I'm sure by the end of the night everyone present will be his Mistress or Master. Everyone." I stressed. Brad just nodded and smiled as he looked around the room.

Spotting the table with the various paddles on them he walked up and grabbed a boiled leather one with holes drilled in it. After testing its weight, he took three steps towards Percy and in a spinning move that looked like it came straight out of an old kung Fu movie he laid the leather to Percy's ass perfectly sending the slap echoing throughout the entire house. Percy, while still wearing the ball gag, sucked in what breath he could and tried to cry out in pain but locked up in silence.

"Like you said, at some point tonight everyone will end up being his Master or Mistress. Had I had been here I might even have been included, but sadly, I missed my chance." With that, he walked back to the table and tossed the paddle down as we walked out.

Closing the door, I proceeded to show him out. He stopped me in the foyer. "As much as I want to know what's happening here, I know I can't ask."

"Brad, you remember that bondage book that came out several years ago? This place along with a few others around the city are safe places for like-minded people to meet and play in safety. Several years ago, before I came to Texas, I used to live in Tennessee. I was known by two different names back then. Robert Coats, the name you and everyone else who matters knows. But I was also known as Master Patrick within this lifestyle. I had developed a certain reputation for training women who wanted to learn to be submissive. I was very good at it and made quite a bit of money doing it. But life threw me several curve balls and I ended up walking away from all this. Eventually, I met and married Tammy and we've had a pretty good life together so far. But this evening, every time I tried to walk away and go back to the life, we had together something else sinks its claws into me dragging me back kicking and screaming. I'm tired of fighting this. If this life is wanting me back then it looks like this is going to be a part of me once again. Hell, even Tammy is trying as well. And she has set me up with two additional women to train."

Brad's mind was turning this information over taking it all in. "Would you be willing to train Jessica?"

"No." I said bluntly then sighed. "Brad this lifestyle is all about consent. The moment the submissive uses the safe word, all activity stops. If they are bound, they are immediately released. If they are being punished, all punishment stops. Both parties set boundaries beforehand which can't be crossed. All these things are called hard limits. Technically, that stunt you wished you could have pulled is not allowed and could earn you a ticket to jail.

Whether or not your sister understands, she is silently begging to have someone dominate her but it can't be me for two reasons. First off, Tammy already wants me to train her as well as two others at the same time. Normally, it's ideal to train one on one. Occasionally you can get away with two. I'm stretched beyond my comfort zone doing three with one of them being my wife. Secondly, your sister is a manipulative bitch. I have no desire nor the time to try and break her will. She needs to either hit rock bottom or she needs her ass beat, repeatedly. Once she is broken then, and only then, can you work on rebuilding her character.