Dinner Date Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion???
12.2k words
4.66
3.4k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Finally, the end. I hope you have enjoyed the journey so far. I've rewritten the entire story probably a dozen times trying to make it as entertaining as possible. As always, all characters are over 18 years of age and any similarities between them and real people are purely coincidental and unintentional. If you think you know someone like one of the characters here you have my condolences and sympathy. As always, please let me know what you think with your feedback and comments. Forgive me for any errors in spelling or grammar. I'm putting the blame solely on Word. I'll let you take it up with them. Thanks again in advance. Destination_unknown

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning. I don't think we even moved once all night. Kelly's head was still on my shoulder and I could still smell the sex on us. I pulled Kelly tighter to me and kissed her on the top of her head. She sighed and looked at me with sleepy eyes. Once she realized she was still in my arms her eyes widened with surprise and then settled into bliss as she hugged me tighter.

She acted like she wanted to go back to sleep but the noises of pans banging along with voices coming from the kitchen told us we needed to get up. I felt the same about not wanting to get up but there was a lot to do today and a shower was what I needing in order to get my body functioning again. I nudged her and told her to go get the water ready and I would be right there. Kelly reluctantly got up as she wanted to enjoy holding each other just a little longer but nature called as did my stomach growling. She joked about having me work up another appetite after breakfast as she rolled out of bed. I have to say it did hold quite a bit of appeal.

Once the temperature was right, we both got in the shower and washed each other. I spent a good amount of time just massaging her scalp as I washed her hair. If she could have fallen asleep standing up, I was all too happy to help her along. That was until I grabbed the bar of soap and started to rub it over her to lather her up. It didn't take long for either of us to respond.

After getting her good and soapy I turned her around so I could press her tits against the shower wall. I grabbed the bar of soap and work a good lather over my cock and lined it up against her ass. It was time to see how much experience she had with anal. I pulled her hips back from the wall just enough while keeping her tits pressed against it. As I first pushed my cock head against her rosebud she tried to pull away. A slap of her wet ass which caused a sharp yip from her. I told her to relax as I wouldn't hurt her, intentionally. I lined up once again and leaned over her to claim the back of her neck with my lips and tongue. I worked on getting her excited kissing her neck and taking little nips until I felt her start to relax. I press forward until my head popped in to her ass. I held still letting her get used to my size. Ever so slowly, I would press half an inch at a time and pause while always attacking her neck with my mouth and my hands had started to work on her tits. It only took a couple of minutes before I was buried fully in her ass. I moved a hand from her tit down her torso until I could start strumming her clit. She was panting hard begging me to fuck her. I pulled back and while still strumming her clit with my left hand I slapped her right ass cheek with my right. The sensation caused her to grunt but she asked me to do it again. I switched hands and slapped her left side next. It was time to take what was mine now.

I grabbed both her hips and started pounding into her hard. I told her to squeeze her tits and she let out a guttural moan as she did. Once I finally reached a comfortable speed I could safely maintain, I leaned over and asked her how she liked it as I fucked her ass like a cheap slut? I told her I bet she wished I had done this to her while she was strapped to the saw horse and the cross while I was punishing her at the Spring House. I bet she was hoping all of the men there would have line up to take turns fucking her ass like a cheap slut.

It didn't take long before I heard her ask for permission to orgasm. I slapped her ass one time and told her not until I get ready to. I picked up speed and told her I bet she wished she had her face buried in Tammy's and Debby's pussy right now while I was fucking her ass. I grabbed a handful of hair from the back of her head and pulled it back until her ear was right by my mouth. "How does it feel to be a such a dirty slut begging for my cock up your ass?

That was when I felt her squirting all over the shower floor. I slapped her ass hard and told her that was for cumming without permission. I then kicked up my pumping faster as I felt the tingling in my balls. Your (pump) such (pump) a (pump) dirty (pump) little (pump) cum (pump) slut (pump) beg (pump) me (pump) for (pump) my (pump) cum (pump) slut (pump) beg (pump) me (pump) to (pump) cum (pump) in (pump) your (pump) ass (pump) like (pump) the (pump) slut (pump) you (pump) are (pump).

"MASTER!!! Please cum in my ass and make me your dirty little slut. Fuck my ass like you know I need it!!!" She screamed out.

That was it of me as I pump my load into her ass trying to drive my dick up into her throat from her ass. This sent her off on her second orgasm of the morning.

As soon as we finished, we both slid unceremoniously to the floor completely spent. Neither one of us had the strength to even turn the water off. We just laid there and let it wash over us until it started to turn cool. I adjusted the water temperature and quickly rinsed both us off before we lost the last of the hot water.

I carefully set her on the vanity and dried her off while she tried to regained the strength in her legs. Once I was sure she was ok I grabbed another hand full of hair and claimed her mouth with mine.

Once we finished getting dressed, we walked out to see what awaited us for breakfast. I had my arm around Kelly's waist as we walked into the dining room and was met with the beaming smiles of both Tammy and Debby. Then I heard the knocking around of a skillet as more eggs were being scrambled. That was when I remembered our house guest last night, Julia. And then panic sat in.

Julia. The daughter of the Chief of Police of Houston. Oh Shit.

Tammy called out, "Julia. Robert and Kelly are finally out of the shower."

I heard a rush of movement and Julia came rushing out of the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron which she took off quickly and laid it aside as she dropped to her knees in front of me in the Presentation Pose. What the fuck.

I had just had the most mind-blowing shower sex of my life and the first thing I see is a naked woman kneeling on the ground in front of me. If I hadn't of just screwed Kelly nearly into a coma five minutes ago, I would have walked up and shoved my cock into her mouth and fucked her face until I came or she tapped out.

Instead, I asked, "What's the meaning of this?" While I looked around the room at my three ladies. That was when Kelly's words came back to me again. 'I needed to get another collar for Julia.'

Julia's face fell as my question hit her almost like a physical blow. Tammy looked crestfallen and Debby was in shock. Then Kelly's words came back to me again. 'I needed to get another collar for Julia.'

"Julia, I'm not sure what you know or what you think you know about any of this but right now is not the time to discuss this. Right now, is the time for breakfast. Stand up, Julia." After she stood, she had a nervous look in her eyes as this wasn't how she had hoped it would happen. "It seems you know your way around the kitchen. Please tell me you know your way around a coffee pot as well." I asked. This was my cue to my girls that everything was good. At least if the coffee was.

She beamed. "Yes Master. I was waiting on you to get up before I poured it for you. I'll bring it right out." I cocked an eyebrow at her calling me Master.

Tammy and Debby both relaxed and ran off to help Julia. I stood there shaking my head.

Once the table was set and I had a cup of coffee in my hand Tammy said quickly, "Master, I was hoping after breakfast we might have a meeting so we can plan what we need to do for the day?" Translation for those not married. "Wait until after breakfast, please."

Message received. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm starved."

This earned smiles along with snickers from all the ladies at the table.

Julia did a fantastic job on both the coffee and the food. Once everyone finished, I retired to the family room while Debby and Kelly cleaned up. No family meeting takes place without all the family present so when the last two finished up and came in to sit down I started.

"It seems there are a couple of elephants in the room with us this morning. I'll start with the least troubling one. Julia." I said given her my full attention as I studied her appearance more closely. Her auburn hair was cut to police regulation length, not quite to the shoulder; she had a strong, athletic build which could rival Kelly's; her breasts were a definite D cup with silver dollar areola and nipples standing as tall as erasers. While I couldn't make out the shape of her ass as she was currently sitting on the couch, I could make out the fact she was shaved cleaned and had done so recently. Damned if she didn't look "delicious". "Why did you kneel before me this morning and then call me Master? I have not claimed or collared you. Are you telling me you wish to submit to me?"

She looked around the room nervously before she pulled her shoulders back and spoke with certainty. "Yes, Sir. I wished to be claimed by you."

"And the rest of you are ok with this?"

Tammy spoke first. "My husband. Sometimes you seem slower than you claim. Of course, we're ok with this. We spent a couple of hours last night helping her prepare for her entrance this morning."

"Debby?"

"Oh, yes Master."

"Kelly?"

"I told you last night you were going to need to get a new collar for her." she laughed.

The nervous energy broke into giggles at Kelly's proclamation.

"Ok. Now that we know you want to be a part of this family, I have to ask the next obvious question, why? I can clearly see the submissive side in you now. I want to know why this family? Why not say a Dom who limits himself to just one sub at a time? Do you have a harem fetish or something?"

"No Master. I have no harem fetish."

I stopped her before she could continue. "That is the second time you have called me Master. You will address me as either Robert or Sir. Master is reserved for those who wear my collar. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry." she replied hanging her head.

"Head up. Now speak freely and answer my questions."

"Yes Sir. No Sir, I have no harem fantasy or fetish. As you can see, I have known about this submissive side of myself I guess since puberty. My mother might be considered submissive as well so I guess it comes naturally. But what you showed me yesterday and last night, I know I need that Dominance. It just felt so, right. Then Tammy asked me if I would like to join her and her sisters as another member of your family. I almost cried I was so happy but I wanted to make sure I was going fit in before I said yes. Last night at dinner you treated me just like a member of the family and I knew right then I didn't want to go anywhere else."

I sat there looking at her. "I'm not going to collar you yet. There is a meeting Tuesday night we need to attend first. You will accompany us to this meeting. You will follow the lead of these three and do as they do. You will also watch and learn. You will be introduced only as Julia. We will leave your job title out of your name as to avoid any possible issues. I will ask you again Wednesday morning if you still wish to be a part of this family or not. There will be no pressure on you to make a decision either way. If you wish to explore more before deciding that is understandable. Do you have any questions?"

"No Sir." she smiled.

"Now that is taken care of there seems to be a matter of someone keeping some very important information from me. From all of us actually." I looked directly at Tammy. "In the fifteen years we have been married I have never once suspected you of lying to me or withholding important information. Do you wish to explain?"

Tammy sighed. "Not really but I guess I better in order to clear the air. Yes, last night was the first time I lied to any of you. I don't have a thyroid issue. I have been keeping something from all of you. Monday morning when I go see Jack, he is going to confirm what I've known for a couple of months now. The blood work from my last physical several months ago raised some red flags with my doctor back in our old home. After he confirmed his diagnosis, he wanted to discuss treatment options. You were off on another job. We discussed them and if the news had been better or my quality of life would not have been limited so severely, I was going to wait until you made it back from your trip to Austin but the best the Doctor could give me with treatment was an additional six months and I would spend most if not all of it in bed wasting away."

I felt the floor fall out from under me. I had dreaded this news and even though I thought I was ready for it, I wasn't. No one was. I walked over to Tammy and pulled her to me and held her as we all cried.

"What exactly did the Doctor say?" I asked, my voice breaking as I held her to me.

"Brain cancer. A tumor to be specific and it had already metastasized as well as sending out tendrils into other part of my brain. I refuse to live my life like a scared child. I want my remaining time to be surrounded by my family right here. I supposed to have a couple of more months where I should still be as active as ever before we notice any symptoms. In that time, I want to live as much as I can, loving all of you while being loved by each of you.

"Robert, you asked me what fantasy or desire you could provide for me."

I looked at her in shock, fear and a small glimmer of hope.

She went on ignoring my expression. "The desire I wish you to fulfill for me is to live. Don't give me that look, I know you better than anyone else and I'm sure you are going to fall apart but you cannot do that now. You have three other women who are going to need you as desperately as you're going to need them.

"Besides. I may have left a little surprise behind. It will hopefully be revealed before my time has come. In the meantime," Tammy took my face in her hands and forced me to look at her. "I am demanding you to promise me you will continue to look after and love our family."

My emotions were all over the place. Fear, sadness, heartbreak, anger. I didn't know what to feel or how to respond.

"I brought these women into our lives because they each need you in their own way as well as each other. Promise me you will never let them go."

I nodded my head afraid I would break if I tried to speak.

"That is unacceptable. Nods are not allowed in this household."

I couldn't hold it in any longer and busted up laughing and crying at the same time. She had used my own rules against me. I laughed until I cried and then cried until I ran out of tears. When I finally finished, I pulled Debby, Kelly and Julia to us in a huge hug and said so everyone could hear. "I promise I will love and care for everyone in this family. Does that meet your satisfaction m'lady?"

"Almost. I have one more request of my sister or sisters. I want at least one of you to bear Robert a child."

"What!" a said loudly.

Both Kelly and Debby at the same time answered, "It might have already happened."

"WHAT!!!!" I yelled this time.

"Robert. I've been throwing out their birth control pills for weeks now. Why do you think I've been trying to get you to pleasure yourself with them. It's only natural I would want you to have children. Besides what does the bible say about children? They are a comfort in your later years. Look at Debby and Kelly. Do they appear to be upset about possibly giving you children? Actually, I think they would be more upset if they couldn't. So quit being such a sour puss and accept what God has provided."

Fifteen years I've been married to this woman. And just when I don't think she can surprise me with anything she goes and does something like this. "I refuse to change diapers." I pouted. All four ladies laughed.

We spent most of the rest of the day lounging around the family room. Our nerves were on edge but we found strength within each other until my phone rang. I wanted to ignore it but Tammy made me answer it. I put it on speaker.

"Hello, Governor. How are you doing?" I answered, my voice brittle with emotion.

"Robert. We have a situation in Dallas, we would like you to take a look at."

"Sorry Sir, but we've had a family crisis come up and I'm not sure if I'm the right person for this job."

"You haven't even heard what it is yet."

"I don't need to. My family comes first."

The line was silent for a minute. "Talk to me Robert. You have never refused to help us before. This has to be serious. How can we help you now?"

"I'm sorry, Sir, but unless you can work a miracle, I'm afraid we're beyond the help of modern medicine."

"Can my wife and I at least pray for you?"

Tammy jumped in on the line. "Sir, I will never turn down prayer."

"Oh, Dear God. Tammy? The prayer is for you?"

"Actually, Sir I'd rather request prayer for my family so they can deal with everything after I'm gone."

"I... I'm at a loss for words. If you need anything you call me or my wife. I don't care if it's something as simple as a bowl of ice cream. Either one or both of us will be willing to fly up and get it for you. I'll even spoon feed it to you if you like. I'm serious about calling us. And Tammy, ... I know I've never said this before now, but thank you for sharing your husband with us. The State is much better off because of him and I know you have sacrificed your time so we may benefit. Don't think for one moment we don't know what you've missed. I'm sorry but I need to go before I start blubbering like a fool. God bless you ma'am." and then line went dead.

Everyone had tears in their eyes. The rest of the day and into the evening was spent holding each other in the family room.

*****************

Monday morning turned out to be a turning point for us as a family. I refused to sit idly by any more while life took its pot shots at us. I had Kelly call Nin and set up another meeting at the house then had her take Tammy into town to see Jack for her appointment. I also told her to have Jack do a pregnancy test on her. If she was possibly carrying my child, I was going to make damn sure they both stayed out of harm's way.

I had Debby boot up the laptop we got from Nin and go over what she understood about the company and see if she saw anything out of the ordinary. I then called Timmy and asked him how he was doing. He informed me he had identified all of Percy's accounts and had access to them as well. I let him know I had another job for him if he was interested. He said it was possible as long as he could be home by next week. He and his wife were celebrating their twentieth wedding anniversary. I told him I would do one better and fly her down here and put both of them up for free. He needed to make sure his wife could find someone to watch the kids before he agreed. I understood. I didn't tell him I might have a couple on the way as well.

After I gave him the address, I told him Debby would be here scouring over records and they would likely be joined by Smurfette. When he started to question me, I simply told him he would understand when he met her.