Dinner Date Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first stop was my favorite donut shop. Nin was behind the counter when we walked in. I ordered the usual and grabbed a table to discuss the day with Julia when Nin walked over. She smiled and said she had already talked to Kelly and would be by the house as soon as she could. I told her that was fine as Debby was busy scouring over the company records, she had provided and I had a Forensic Accountant showing up as well if he wasn't already there.

Nin was still giving me a strange look but with the amount of raw emotion we had endured over the weekend I was not ready to deal with another possible crisis yet. I asked if she was going to be able to attend the Council meeting Tuesday night since it's been moved to be at the Pasadena House this week? She looked sheepishly at me and said unaccompanied subs usually weren't allowed to attend. I wasn't going to rise to the bait. I told her she might want to try if she can.

Once we finished, I had Julia drive us to the Galleria House. It was time to gauge her honesty to the lifestyle.

As we walked in, Hilda greeted me with a slap across the face.

"What the Hell was that for? Oh, wait. That's right, I did set you up on a date with Jack, didn't I?"

"You're an asshole Patrick you know that?"

I just nodded my head, "I've had enough people remind me of that just this last week. How could I ever forget? Now what did I do to warrant the slap?"

"That was for what you didn't do. You were supposed to call us Saturday, remember?"

"Honestly I... We all forgot. We had a family meeting Saturday discussing several issues and time just got away from us. But now that we're here I want to hear all about the date after you left the restaurant. The girls are going to be begging me for all the juicy details. On second thought, don't. Just the thought of Jack having sex made me lose my appetite." I laughed.

"You're horrible. And just for that I'm going to tell you everything. I might even make up a few things as well." she laughed.

An hour later with the mental image of Jack naked, on all fours barking like a dog as he brought Hilda to multiple orgasms had me rolling. Now that was one rumor, I'm sure which needed to be shared. After I explained it to her, Hilda was onboard with the plan I wanted to implement at the meeting. Julia for her part was in shock at what she had heard was being spread and agreed to help. Hilda recommended I meet with Jessie and in order to counter any arguments he might have, she called him while I sat across the table.

After the initial shock of both of us on the line, he was excited to finally be able to show off his House. He asked if I was going to put on a display while there as well. I had to decline as there was entirely too much business to take care of today. Actually, I was only killing time waiting to hear back from Jack and my girls but I now wasn't the time to reveal our family secrets. I didn't even want to admit them to myself.

He informed me his doors were always open and to head his way. I thanked him and told him we would see him shortly.

As I had never been to Sugarland, I let Julia drive. She was surprised when she pulled up at the address. Sugarland was mostly known as a quiet, family-friendly, working-class section of town. The outside of the building was mostly hidden be trees and other well-placed vegetation. It looked as if it might be an apartment complex with a gated entrance. Once we walked inside, all pretense disappeared. It looked like the Village People, Elton John, RuPaul, Mary Kay and Tammy Faye had all exploded inside. And here I was walking in with a cop. Jessie came running up and hugged me fiercely then turned and look at Julia and froze. Julia to her credit looked back and kissed Jessie on the lips tenderly.

"Hey Jess. I haven't seen you since high school. How are you doing?"

In the course of just a couple of heartbeats, I went from being an honored guest to completely forgotten. So much for my star shining brightly, I chuckled to myself.

Once Jessie and Julia had finally caught up on each other's history Jessie finally turned his attention back to me. "If you hurt this girl in any way, know you and I will be enemies for life."

"Jessie let's leave the threats off the table for now and discuss the meeting Tuesday night."

I gave Jessie the reason for the change and the surprise I wanted to spring on a certain someone spreading those lies. I also mentioned, in a more ominous tone than I intended that I had an announcement to make as well. He didn't like the way it sounded. Can't say I blame him as I didn't want to make it. I promised him Julia would be at the meeting so they could talk some more. He informed me that if I didn't collar her soon, he might be willing to go straight and give me a run for my money. I grabbed him and hugged him and told him the decision was hers alone to make.

Once we made it back out to the car, I told Julia to drive us back to the house. We have a meeting to prepare for and our lawyer was needing all the ammunition she could get.

As we walked in the door, Debby was on the phone. "Wait please. He just walked in." she said as she ran to me holding the phone out in front of her. She informed me it was the other partner from the company.

Taking the phone, I nodded to Debby as I put it on speaker. "Is this Mr. Peters?'

"It is and please call me Jason. And I'm speaking with Mr Coats, is it?"

"You are."

"If I can. I would first like to issue my deepest and sincerest heartfelt apology over what happened Thursday. I would have called before now but I... we here needed to distance ourselves from the behavior of a former partner. I believe you mentioned if you even saw a picture of him on the wall when you walked in you would make life very difficult for us."

"I did and I meant ever word. No one threatens a member of my family."

"I truly understand and as of 10pm last night we have fulfilled the last of our contractual obligations with one, Mr. Brad Davis, and he is no longer associated with us in any way, shape, fashion or form. To put it bluntly Mr Coats, we have purged him from our world and existence."

"That's good to hear. That is a definite move in the right direction. Now, this brings us to the issue of Debby and her team and the fulfillment of the contracts. I think it might be best if you contact our lawyer, Ms Lynn Whooten from this moment forward though."

I heard some muffled cussing coming from the other end of the call. "Mr Coats, I am Jeffery Talen, Attorney for Data Stream Technologies. I appreciate your understanding in this matter and we will discuss meeting with Ms Whooten and the rest of you as well at her convenience."

"That sounds good. Hopefully we can come to an arrangement soon." After a few more pleasantries we hung up.

I looked at Debby. "Was his apology sufficient enough for you?"

"Yes Sir. But Master. I'm not sure I can convince the rest of the team to meet us there."

"That's because they aren't going to meet us there. If we meet anywhere it's going to be at your lawyer's office. We still need to get the rest of your team on board. All of you need to be represented by her. Start making calls now and tell them you have found an attorney to represent the entire team as well as the news a certain Mr. Brad Davis has been fired. I'm going to call Ms Whooten and give her the news as well."

Debby ran to her room and started making phone calls while I called the lawyer. She was not pleased I had spoken with Mr Peters. All communications should have gone through her. I agreed and told her I passed on those instructions as well. I also told her everything he had said including the firing of one, Brad Davis.

This sparked her interest. I also informed her Debby was working on getting in touch with the rest of her team and we would hopefully be meeting at her office at 9am. She liked the show of numbers approached.

Debby walked back into the room about twenty minutes later saying she had been able to convince them to meet tomorrow morning at the lawyer's office. I told her good and then walked her into the family room. She and I needed to talk about some things.

"I want your honest answers and opinions. No hem-hawing around. Speak openly and honestly." She agreed so I started. "What are the chances you are pregnant?"

"I think pretty good actually.

"Ok. I want your honest answer here. It must be yours and yours alone. Do you want to carry my child?"

"Do I want to carry your child? Yes sir. With all my heart but I'm scared. I was really hoping Tammy would be here to help me, help us, raise our children. I'm afraid I'll make the same mistakes or treat our child like my parents treated me."

I pulled Debby into my arms and held her as I spoke. "I have no such fear little one. You are a loving young woman and have a giving heart. I wish Tammy was going to be here with us as well for a whole host of reasons but God seems to need her more. We haven't talked about your experience with your parents as we've barely had time to think let alone talk about our past. Once all this is over, I want to sit down with all of you and hear everything. I know you girls talk but I think it's time I'm also involved in the conversation as well. Especially since you are going to be stuck with me for at least the rest of our lives." I smiled.

Debby leaned into me and placed her head on my shoulder. "Is that a promise?"

"As long as there is breath in my lungs I'll be around." I said.

"Good. I like it when you're here."

"I do too my pet. I do too."

After a couple of minutes, I suggested we go back and see what Timmy had come up with. She reluctantly agreed but got up anyway.

Walking back in I could see the news wasn't going to be good. "How bad is it, Timmy?"

"Think Armageddon on as financial scale. This company's records are garbage or at least they need to be thrown into the garbage for what they're worth. They have no money. None. How they are keeping the doors open is a mystery. One partner, a Jason Peters, is pouring his personal money in while another is pulling it out almost as fast. I don't know what to make of this."

"Which partner was pulling the money out?"

"Looks like a Brad Davis was pulling it out almost as soon and as fast as Peters was putting it in. To be honest, I don't think the company is worth the cost of the ink and paper sitting on this table."

"Take Davis out of the equation and what have you got?"

"Maybe with another infusion of cash the company might make a go of it. Maybe. But as I said Davis has been pulling money out as fast as it's been injected in."

I had to sit and think.

"How much money are we talking about here?"

"One million six hundred forty-eight thousand three hundred seventy-eight dollars and sixty-two cents."

I looked at Timmy as shook my head. Of course, he could rattle the figure off the top of his head without even looking at his notes. Did he leave a paper trail of where he put the money?

"I'm not sure. I don't have the records to Brad Davis."

"Print out all the deposits and withdrawals and highlight them. Debby's Attorney needs all the info she can get.

I dialed Lynn Whooten's number and turned in time to see Nin walk in the door and drop to her knees in front of me and present a collar. And that was the moment when Tammy and Kelly made it back from Jack's. As Ms. Whooten answered the phone, I mumbled something about having to call her right back.

I look at Tammy and Kelly then to Nin then back to Tammy and Kelly. Then Debby walked in followed by Timmy. "What the Hell?" was all I was able to get out when Julia walked into the room. She looked as if she was about to kill Nin. I wasn't so sure I wasn't about to do the same thing as well.

Tammy read the tension in the room and calmly said, "Nin. What are you doing?"

"Hoping Master Patrick will claim me and make me his whore."

"Nin." I commanded her to look at me. "I do NOT claim whores. I have not and will not claim a whore. Ever. Do you hear me?"

Nin for her part looked as if her world had ended by my proclamation. Tears immediately started to fall down her cheeks.

"Nin, Honey. Stand up and come here. Tammy said in a calm and loving voice.

Nin stood up and once she reached Tammy, she threw her arms around her and clung to her tightly as she cried. Tammy just shushed her and stroked her hair and back as any mother would do to a heartbroken child. She started to walk her to one of the back rooms but I needed to know what Jack had said. Tammy just signaled me she would let me know soon.

I turned to Kelly and pulled her to me and held her. "We haven't had a chance to talk about this so I thought we had better do it now. First off, what did Jack say?"

"Besides you being an asshole?" she smiled but it was brittle. "He said to expect a lot of sleepless night in the near future."

"How do you feel about this? Possibly bringing another Robert into the world?"

"Scared and nervous to be honest. I never pictured myself as a mother but now? I can't see myself any other way."

I just smiled and held her close. "Now all I have to do is figure out what I'm going to do with Nin?" I said mostly to myself but Kelly was close enough she answered for me.

"Claim her, breed her and fuck her senseless. What's to think about?" I looked at Kelly in shock at her honest assessment of the problem before us. "What? We all know Julia is going to ask you to claim her as well. It would only make sense to claim Nin at the same time. After all, you're going to have two very pregnant women in your house soon. Take them in and once Debby and I are back in shape to play you can breed them next. Can you not picture a house with about six to eight kids running around it? Besides, think of all the donuts and cheese pigs and coffee you'll have available to you." she snickered.

"Remember what I said about you girls being the death of me?" I smiled for a moment then went serious. "What did Jack say about Tammy?"

"I have no idea. Tammy kicked me out of the room and Jack has this whole doctor/patient confidentiality thing he has to follow. We're going to have to wait on her to tell us as a family it seems. Speaking of which." She pointed towards Tammy and Nin walking back into the room.

"Robert, would you please call your family together." Tammy asked.

"Family meeting time. Family room. Now." I barked out.

"Nin, you will kneel on the floor here in the center." Tammy directed her.

Nin immediately when to presentation pose. I had to admit she looked pretty good like that.

Timmy started to get up and leave when Debby and Julia entered the room. I asked him where he thought he was going. I told him he was also a part of this family as well.

"Let's start with the blue-haired monster in the room. Would either you or Tammy care to tell me what's going on?"

Tammy went and knelt next to Nin. "Nin is currently without a Dom and needs a good Dom to direct her and keep her in line. You are her best logical choice and I have to agree." I hung my head at the proclamation. This was going to be a long night.

"Before we continue, Nin needs to know exactly what she is asking to join. Tell us what Jack said." I commanded.

"Aside from you're an asshole and I'm too go for you?" She said with a smirk.

I was so going to embarrass the hell out of him tomorrow night at the meeting. "I understand you're trying to lighten the mood but this is not the time for fun and games. What did he say?"

Tammy refused to look at me. "Tammy." I said calmly as I knelt down beside her. "Tell me what Jack said."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. "He thinks three months if I'm lucky. It seems the tumor is spreading into the cerebellum and brain stem. He thinks my balance and equilibrium will be the first thing affected. After that it's only a matter of time before my heart just stops beating."

"Then we had better make the most out of the time we have left. Tell me exactly what you want or wish for and I will move Heaven and Earth to try and get it done."

"Silly man. I've already told you and you have already promised. I will ask that you collar Julia and Nin at the same time though. That is if Julia still wishes you too."

"I don't know." I teased. It seems Jessie and her have a history. He's threatened to go straight and give me a run for my money." I laughed through tears.

"You mean, gay, effeminate Jessie? Oh, my word, I would love to see that." she laughed hysterically.

"Don't be picking on Jessie. I'll have you know he was my first love." Julia defended.

"Oh Honey. Come here." Tammy called to her. "No one is picking on Jessie. I consider him a friend of this family and would be happy for you if he is the one you wish to choose over Robert. But you have to admit it is quite funny if you think about it." Turning back to me she added. "Oh Robert, thank you for the mental picture. I think that's just what we needed tonight." She said wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Nin was still on her knees beside Tammy. "You're dying?" she asked in a voice so small and frail.

"Yes, my dear, I am." Tammy responded matter of factly.

"But that's not fair." she cried out. "I just got to meet you and now trying to be a part of this family." She said with tears running down her cheeks.

"Come here young lady." Tammy called to her pulling her into a hug. "There is so much in this world that isn't fair but that is what makes life worth living. Don't look for what's fair. Work to make those around you see the part of you that's special. Show them the world you wish to live in."

"But how do I do that?"

"By loving those around you with a passion so fierce it hurts not to show them. And don't limit your love to just family. Let strangers know you care as well. Let the people who have the least to give back know you love them just as much.

"Look at me. Yes, I'm dying but now look around you. There are another three women in this room besides us. And two of them are going to be having babies very soon. Robert will claim you, so calm your tender heart, little one. What you need to do is decide what kind of submissive you want to be. Are you going to be the kind that gives of herself for no other reason than to know it brings Robert pleasure or are you going to be the kind that uses her submissive side as an excuse to cause problems and seek attention.

"You have wonderful parents who love you and work hard to make sure you are loved and cared for. There are some in this room who don't know what that's like. Parents for them were non-existent or when they were a round, they shouldn't have been. You have been blessed. Pass on that blessing by loving others and giving." Tammy said while hugging Nin to her.

"Now, that's enough sappy drivel to last a lifetime." She said while wiping tears from her own face. "What have you found out about Debby's issue." Tammy asked obviously wanting to change the topic.

I gave Tammy a run down on everything today. From visiting Hilda and Jessie to the phone calls with both Mr Peters and Ms Whooten. She asked how long Ms Whooten thought it would take before they settled. I didn't have an answer. I admitted we needed to get the entire team together and have a meeting with her so we could make plans on what to do next.

Tammy was deep in thought when she started to feel nauseous. I carried her to the bathroom to let her take care of her issues while also giving her a chance to recompose herself if she wished. It took the better part of an hour before we were able to rejoin the rest of the family. Once we did, she said she was going to lie down and asked if Kelly could join her for a little while. I nodded yes and watched nervously as the two went back. A Dom is always supposed to be in control but this is an illusion. No one is in control when it comes to cancer.