Dinner Date Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am pleased to announce Julia's parents are happy she has resigned from the force. They are not happy however with her new job though. She is working side by side with me, Kelly and Nin full time now. They were even less happy when she announced she was moving in with us. If things keep progressing the way they are, she and Kelly may well be taking over for me in the near future.

Nin started working for me full time but with the promise to her parents that she still goes in to the donut shop every day. Her father is impressed I was able to get her to wash that blue stuff out of her hair. Her family has reluctantly accepted our living arrangement but her mother is far from subtle about wanting grandchildren of her own. She may have mentioned at least three more than once to anyone who would listen.

Jack and Hilda are indeed an item. I expect to see a wedding invitation showing up in the mail in the near future. Hilda and I still joke about Jack on all fours barking like a dog. He still calls me an asshole. I think he's a little worried about what I might have planned for his bachelor party.

Thom and June filed for divorce. As much as June wants to leave town and never return, she still has to wait until the divorce is final. That is when Thom's lawyer is going to hand over a small envelope of cash. Her portion of their shared assets. Since Thom's name is nowhere on the deed or any paperwork associated with Pasadena House, her lawyer couldn't touch it. The theft charges were dropped but not without a stern warning from the rest of the Houses. She was never to set foot inside any of their property again.

Stephanie was a quandary. As much as I feel I owe her, I just can't seem to bring myself to go back to Spring House. I think it has something to do with what Tammy told me before she died. I had asked why she was ok with sharing me with four other women but would get hostile when Stephanie tried to interject herself into our group. She said all the women she gathered around us needed me in some fashion or another in order to put their lives back together. Stephanie just wanted to use me. I did learn her brother was getting the help he needed through the VA. I'm just not sure they will ever be able to remove the stick that's stuck up his ass.

The Governor and his wife along with the AG and his, all showed up to pay their respects. I caught both wives more than once looking at the two women I had flanking me showing off their baby bumps while admiring the custom matching necklaces I had designed for all four of the women to wear. I made sure Tammy was wearing the fifth one. Looks like it might be time to see if we need to set up a dinner for them and their wives soon.

Judge Turner retired from the bench early to the family ranch. Rumors have been floating around about his sister being pregnant but you can guess how I feel about rumors.

Percy has disappeared. I have no idea where he is and don't even care anymore. He is someone else's problem now so if you are reading this and an obnoxious individual starts "bragging" about all the pussy he's had or how he's some big shot Dom, just remember his name is Percival Archibald Scroggins and remind him there are still certain people who would like to know his whereabouts so they could have a nice little conversation with him.

End Notes: I hope you have enjoyed the ride. It has definitely been a journey for me to complete this. I understand if I've upset some of you with Tammy's death. I wasn't very happy about it either but sometimes you just have to go where the story takes you.

I will admit before anyone starts yelling, I know I didn't include a scene or scenes with Julia and Nin. If I receive enough requests I will see if I can squeeze one more chapter out. Please let me know what you think. I have some more story ideas floating around in my head and will post them as they polished enough to post. Until then.

D_U