All Comments on 'Dinner Date with Friends'

by MINNvoyeur

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It was okay.

Written by the numbers. But if you like this type of thing I guess it was okay. I am not sure I would want these people to be my friends anymore. But then if you open pandora's box you might want them to be your friends. Once you enter this lifestyle you never go back, apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOT MY CUP OT TEA

To unrealistic. Just not my cup of tea.

comeonalreadycomeonalreadyover 15 years ago
Great

Great, Great story we loved it

comeonalreadycomeonalreadyover 15 years ago
Loved it

Great story we loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Read

Hot story!! Us MN people know how to live right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A very good story.

I don't really understand negative comments about this story. Having had much the same experience, (without the "master/slave" part) my wife and I found enjoyment we never thought we would have. We loved the experience and have repeated it over the past 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same here as "a very good story"

Yes it's formulaic but it's how most swaps go when it's the first time. The friendlier couples get, the easier with each other -- and the more daring -- they become. There's a flutter in the balls and the pussy the first time that compensates for the slight awkwardness. The payoff is worth it. We were in the life for fifteen years and fucked our brains out on each other afterward. Still do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Master slave

Good sex, a lot of it, and still a story with a good plot, and what's more: well written, also the sex scenes. The slave turnes out to be a master, not by sheer power over the others, but by her ability to manupilate her master and their friends into giving her all the sexual pleasure she wants. Masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous