Dinner for Three Ch. 01

Story Info
A dive into a threesome between a couple and a female friend.
1.7k words
4.11
10.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

Hi, I'm Lavinia.

You have heard (or read?!) my husband's version of what happened that night when we welcomed our friend Cassy for dinner - if you haven't read it yet, you can go there first - but come back! After he told me that he had shared our experience, I felt I needed to give my version, my point of view, about that particular evening, because I realized that my husband ignored several key aspects of the story. You know, men are not very good with minutiae.

I imagine that you don't want me to skimp on details, so I'll describe everything exactly as it happened. In the tiniest torrid details. I hope that a dose of the thrill that we experienced will be shared with you.

Oh... and I will be very explicit... I recommend that those who are sensitive to bad language stop reading here... This kind of subject I can't deal with very shyly. That's just the way I am.

Well, you have been warned.

First of all, I will confess to you that dinner was not as unexpected as my husband thought and told you. On the contrary. It was something I had been planning for some time. Men are usually one step behind women's thoughts -- and actions. Often, more than one. And this was yet another example of that.

It all began one night when Arthur and I were lying on the bed in the bedroom in front of the television. We were watching a movie that I don't remember exactly the title or what it was about. Or maybe it was a sitcom. Anyway, it doesn't matter. What matters is that I was horny. It had been a while since we had had sex and it was making me restless... I took advantage of the fact that the movie had a more sensual scene and noticed that his cock was already starting to grow hard. That was the opening I needed.

I started to touch him, breathing on his ear. My hand moved smoothly down to his penis, which was completely hard when touched. He must have had a boner building up too.

I let go of the movie and lay on top of him, rolling over and rubbing my sex against his as we kissed. His hands strongly groped my ass and my back. His hard member seemed to want to rip through my pants to penetrate me. It was a lot of accumulated horniness!

But I wanted more than a quick one that night. I was willing to take him to a state of hardness greater than just banging me. I wanted him to have something more than the usual! I wanted to see his cock throbbing, on the verge of exploding!

I took off my shirt and his. I looked him in the eyes and let him appreciate my breasts. Let him get even hornier when he saw those beautiful, round, firm breasts with their rosy pink nipples.

I rubbed my breasts against his chest, letting my round and firm tits rub against his body. Then I pointed them toward his mouth, urging him to suck on them. He responded immediately, taking his mouth greedily to my breasts and sucking on them hornily. He licked, nibbled and sucked each nipple, moving back and forth from one to the other.

Sitting on him, feeling his hard cock under my pussy, I whispered in his ear in the sexiest voice I could:

"Put on some porn for us to watch..."

I knew this would drive him crazy and the result was exactly as expected. He considers watching porn a naughty thing and to do this with me, then, drives him almost out of his mind.

Arthur didn't take long in choosing and put on a video of a blowjob.

While we watched the girl sucking that thick cock, I kissed him and masturbated slowly. The moaning was the music we needed. He was watching that blowjob on TV and my hand on his cock, slowly going up and down. Of course, I didn't want him to come yet, so I had to go very slowly.

By this time my pussy was absolutely soaked. Without realizing it, I wiggled around while jerking him off, feeling that hot cock in my hand.

He couldn't stand it and pulled my panties down my legs, almost ripping them off. But I didn't let him fuck me.

Not yet.

It was not yet at the point I had planned for us to get to.

I climbed back on top of him and rubbed my pussy against his cock. I wanted to feel that hard member getting melted with my arousal. I rubbed my clit against his cock. But without letting him penetrate me. It was just teasing. With each rubbing a small shock ran through my body and sent shivers through my hair, all the way to the back of my neck.

The woman stopped moaning at the TV.

"Put another one in," I commanded, in a voice that mixed sensuality and power, as I fitted the entrance of my pussy to the head of his cock, but still not letting him penetrate me.

I guess he saw that I was especially naughty that night and was more daring in the second video. After quickly typing something on the cell phone screen, the TV lit up again and three people appeared.

"Ah, the most common male fantasy: a threesome," I thought. "Every now and then he mentions it. That's his way of reminding me that he still thinks about it. But, it's not what I want. It doesn't particularly appeal to me."

This time it was his hand that reached for my pussy. He started to masturbate me.

I felt his finger penetrating me, finding my soaking wet cave, then gently moving up to my clit. There he made rhythmic movements, using just the right pressure... not too hard, not too soft... He knows the spot I like (I taught him...). I moaned and moved my hips almost involuntarily... feeling the finger going in and out of me and returning to the swollen clit.

And, I confess, it was surprisingly pleasurable to be masturbated by him while we watched this threesome.

The two women kissed each other and then kissed the young man. Then, one of them lay down and the guy started sucking her, while the other touched her friend's breasts and kissed her on the lips.

It was then that I realized that my pussy was betraying me. That I was really turned on by this scene. That I had a desire, until then unknown or - even repressed - to be that woman being pleasured by another woman and by a guy. I had never really thought about it. Not for real.

I looked at my husband's cock, hard as a rock, and the look on his face. I decided it was time to put that cock inside me. I couldn't hold it any longer.

I got on all fours, facing the TV, and looked at him lasciviously, running my tongue sensually over my lips. Then I pushed my ass up as far as I could. Showing myself like this is exciting. Knowing that he has a privileged view of my pussy and ass... I even like to wink my ass at him.

On the screen, the woman was also on all fours, being fucked by the guy. He was holding her tightly by the hips, while thrusting hard into her pussy. She tried to moan, but couldn't, because her mouth was on her friend's pussy. Her friend, in turn, was pulling her by the hair, as if demanding the full strength of those lips on her pussy.

I felt Arthur standing behind me and pointing the head of his cock at my sex. Once the cock was at the entry, he grabbed my hips and thrust it in all at once. I felt that hard, hot cock penetrate me all the way as he pulled me from behind.

I moaned, I screamed. It was so good.

We started to move in rhythm. I rolled my ass over and over, and he shoved his whole cock into me. Our moans were mixed with the moans from the television.

At some point I noticed that once again I saw myself in the place of the woman who was between the guy and his friend. I wanted not only to be fucked, but also to have a pussy in front of me. Maybe to be sucked too, while sucking my husband.

All I could think about was the excitement that woman could be feeling at that moment. How her pussy must have been pulsating with uncontrollable horniness as she stood on all fours being fucked by the guy while sucking her friend's pussy. She could feel that thick, hard cock penetrating her, hear her man howling with lust, while she smeared herself in the honey of her friend's pussy. I thought that she would receive cum from behind and cum in her mouth at the same time, and that she herself would come so much that she would barely be able to stand up afterwards. She would fall on the bed feeling the taste of her friend's cum on her lips and her man's cum running down her pussy into her ass.

I felt Arthur's hard thrusts as I mixed reality with my imagination and my lust exploded!

"I'm going to cum! Go harder, go faster, I'm coming!" I screamed, already feeling the contractions and shivers of orgasm taking control of my body.

I felt his hips colliding violently against mine. That hard cock sliding in and out of me. Filling and emptying me. It throbbed hotly inside me. I thought of a pussy in front of me, in my mouth. I thought about being fucked by him and sucked by a friend. All at once, in one indistinguishable and confusing image of sex, sweat, cock and pussy.

I came.

I came a lot.

He, seeing my horniness, couldn't stand it any longer and poured several jets of cum inside me. I felt the cum on the walls of my pussy, then realized that the cum was running down my legs.

We kissed and then laid down together, exhausted. I laid my head on his sweaty chest, resting. But my mind was racing. It was far from that bedroom.

He didn't know it, but a dinner party had started to become a reality at that moment. And the main meal would be our friend Cassy.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers