My Best Friend's Wife

Story Info
She Was His Best Friend's Wife.
2.2k words
3.98
11.1k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,066 Followers

She is voracious, she loves sex, and she is my best friend's wife. She made it clear she was not looking for a boyfriend, she already had a husband, Bill, but he didn't know, although I thought he must suspect. I wasn't sure of that, after all, he thought he had married a porn queen. She is a husband's wet dream. I am not sure he thought she'd be faithful, although those of us who she fucked, other than him, knew she played the field, a very crowded field.

The night they were married, before the ceremony, she and I were in the coat closet of the church exchanging bodily fluids. She had made it abundantly clear to me she would not be faithful to anyone. She stood in the closet holding up her wedding dress, her silk panties in her hand, bent over with me behind her, pushing into her in frantic strokes that shoved her ahead each thrust six inches or more.

When she came, she kissed me quickly and stepped into her panties, then rushed off to be married. During the ceremony she kept looking back to me, as if to remind me of what we just had done, a roguish smile on her face as she said her "I do's."

I knew from the start of their relationship she was "available" when once she answered her apartment door naked when I had pulled up to deliver a package I had to take to her on my postal route.

"Do you have some time?" she asked as I stood and admired her, the package in my hand.

"Leslie Lathom?" I said holding the package and smiling as formal as I could pretend to be.

"Come in and I'll tell you," she said with a lecherous grin. After forty minutes I left without the package or much energy to finish out my day.

On her wedding day she pulled me into the clothes closet and had me undressed before I could even get the door closed. Her panties were off, her white dress was up, and she got into position and said, "What are you waiting for? The blushing bride has to beg?"

I had barely come when she was heading for her nuptials to say "I do."

You may asked how can you fuck your best friend's wife behind his back. Well, it was easy. The hard part would have been resisting her charms. She did not take no for an answer easily. One of her favorite things was fucking while he was in the front yard washing the car or mowing the lawn. She would sneak me in the back door and fuck me quick before he finished and came back inside. A few times I did actually leave with my pants in my hand. I am sure the neighbors were entertained by the parade of men leaving from her backdoor carrying their clothes.

One of the most satisfying and exhausting of my times with her was during a skin diving spearfishing tournament when I came ashore and fucked her on the beach one half mile from the competition headquarters. I didn't win the tournament that day, neither did he, but I won the day by getting a little tail that weighed 112 pounds soaking wet. I didn't have to weigh it, because I already knew how big she was from the tiny bikini she wore just before I removed it. She had me crying 'uncle' after ten minutes but I hung in and lasted the whole two hours of the competition. That was one hell of an endurance feat that not just anyone could have accomplished. That is the simple reason why I worked out at the gym religiously.

She liked being naked so I would meet her during the day, thank god for long lunch breaks, at the nude beach and give her a little mouth to mouth resuscitation, with the mail truck parked in the parking area at the beach. My explanation was I liked to eat lunch at the beach, which of course I did but it wasn't a sandwich. On one of the days there I was just about back to the truck when a lady came rushing up and wanted to buy stamps.

I never diluted myself into thinking I was the only one. She even reported gleefully on the phone who she'd just shagged as her husband worked in the yard. And at the college where we both attended night classes and rode to class together, she would show up at my class each break and want to "go home." Which meant she wanted to go park and strip down to nothing and canoodle on the front seat of my car, climb over my legs and lower her middle parts down on mine and wedge me in.

I was always terrified we'd be apprehended by the brown suited highway patrol and carted off to the steel-barred hotel naked and in handcuffs. We never were, but the threat kept me mostly soft and trembling. One night before leaving the college we slipped into the empty football stadium and fornicated on the fifty yard line. Her dress was still on but pulled up to her waist and her legs wrapped around me in a death grip of passion.

Right in the middle of a noteworthy orgasm, the lights of the stadium came on and the sound of one lone observer clapping echoed through the empty arena. A grounds keeper with a sense of humor and the light switch decided to put us on display to an audience of one. "Way to go man," could be heard echoing through the stands as he cheered us on. She pulled me out, bowed to the maintenance person, and pulled her dress down, stepped into her panties and led me to my car. I had never come before in front of 30,000 empty seats and one lone night watchman.

We actually laughed all the way to her house. That was the night she revealed to her husband that we had been fucking after, instead of, or during our night school classes. She got up on the couch and berated me for still having my clothes on so we could perform for her cuckolded husband. She came over playfully and began undoing my belt, unzipping my pants, and pulling them down as I cowered in the corner, not knowing if he was going to watch us or shoot us.

He watched. And she coaxed me into fucking her on the floor in front of her traumatized husband. When we finished she pacified him by sucking him off while I mounted her again from behind, kneeling next to the couch. They argued about whether she could suck me after she did him.

"It is okay," he said. "You can suck him if you want."

"Of course I can," she said, angered by him "giving her" his permission. "I don't need your consent to give a blowjob if I want," she said assertively. The evening ended with me once again fucking her while he watched, knowing then that we'd been fucking every night school evening either before or after class.

One day when we met at our usual place she had a friend with her. "Know what a 'double' is?" she asked with a grin. "This is Grant. He is going to help us do a double," she said gleefully. She had instructed him in the process and he got into position on his back with his hard on in the air, which she mounted and instructed me to enter her ass from above and behind.

Grant and I fucked her until she came screaming and clawing his arms with her nails. I was grateful to be on top and away from those sharp nails. She had met Grant at an art class and talked him out of his pants in less that ten minutes, even though his wife was expecting him home by three. He called her and said he'd be a little late, that he was helping the instructor with one of the models, which was almost true since she was a model for the class but I wasn't the instructor. After Grant left, we did it again, less one.

Yesterday when I showed up at her house there was a car next to hers, a sporty red convertible with the top down. It belonged to Emily, a friend she had made that morning at Starbucks. When I entered Leslie had a look on her face like she was about to award someone a lottery check for a million dollars.

"How would you like a two-chick blowjob?" she asked. That was like asking a kid if he liked Christmas. I simply answered with the widest smile my face could hold. Emily and Leslie began to pull at my belt and had me on the couch before I knew it, my pants down, and my equipment erect and at attention. The two of them got on each side of my thighs, with my rod in their hands, and their tongues doing wonderful things to my penis that I was thrilled to watch. The wife of my good friend and her new head mate took turns swallowing much of my shaft, each going up and down the length repeatedly. I fought to put off an orgasm but lost the war after just a few minutes.

As I spewed cum into the air, they shared the wealth, taking as much as each could get, having some land on their chins and cheeks. Then they thrilled me by licking the cum off each other's face, then tongue kissing one another for a wonderfully long time. I almost came again watching them kiss. Two women kissing has to be one of the sexiest sights on earth.

I looked at the two gorgeous women kissing, then a thought came to me. "You know what I would really like to see?" I said. They both looked at me curious about what I would like, although the smile on Leslie's face told me she had a pretty good idea.

"A little girl-on-girl live porn?" Leslie asked with a smile. I nodded. She looked at Emily and shrugged. Emily simply smiled, then took Leslie in her arms.

"I love the taste of pussy in the morning," she said.

"What about at twelve fifty?" Leslie said.

"Any time during day or night," Emily said. Leslie picked up her purse and took out a quarter.

She held it up. "Heads or tails?" she asked. Emily took heads. Leslie flipped and pointed to her friend.

"You want to give or get?" she said. Emily said she wanted to taste her friend first. "I win either way," Leslie said. They stood up and began undressing one another, taking their time, fondling and kissing each part. I gave a running commentary, praising their efforts, and showing my appreciation for the sexiest kind of show.

When they were naked they moved to the bed and Leslie got on her back. Emily crawled between her friend's legs and got on her stomach with her face inches from her girlfriend's pussy. She put her lips against Leslie's labia and swiped the length of her slit with her tongue. Emily was clearly an expert when it came to eating pussy, and I loved seeing her demonstrate her craft.

She then inserted a finger in Bill's wife's pussy, curling it upward, searching for the G-spot. When she found it she began to work over the spot and suck on her clitoris at the same time, holding her lips tight around the tiny bud. She put a hand on each of Leslie's thighs, spreading her open as wide as she would go. She pushed her face against Leslie's pussy as tight as she could, sticking her tongue deep in the yawning crevice.

I could hardly contain myself as I watched one woman eat the other. Finally, when Leslie came the climax began to rumble deep inside her, rolling out of her like a wave against a cliff, splashing and erupting, then her pussy began to squirt. A stream shot out of her and soaked the bed. I had never seen a squirter before and was exhilarated by the sight.

When the women switched, Emily stretched out on the bed and Leslie got into place on her stomach, her head just inches away from her girlfriend's pussy. She stuck out her tongue, pushing it into the pink slit, pulling those sweet lips apart while reaching far into her friend.

The women made oral love for nearly an hour and I sat spellbound watching them pleasure one another, enthralled at what I saw. Leslie was my friend's wife, but she is a free spirit who knows what she likes and that is sex as often as she can get it and with whomever she wants.

I have been with her perhaps a hundred times, and each time is perhaps the best I've had. She is a unique woman who is not meant to be with only one man. It took him ten years to realize that, then he gave her the freedom she needed to be who she is. She is a sexual savant, and she is not only bisexual, she is a gifted multisexual who can satisfy many others at one time. Leslie lives fucking, sucking and kissing, and does it perfectly. Just being with her once is a gift, many times is a marvel. Leslie is a sexual sorceress, and she can play with my wand anytime she wants.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,066 Followers