Dinner for Three Ch. 02

Story Info
A dive into a threesome as told by a woman.
1.9k words
3.97
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers

That night when we had sex while watching porn made me realize that I really desired a threesome. It wouldn't be something just to please Arthur, but an experience that I actually wished to live. The fact that it would be the fulfillment of my husband's greatest fetish would be a bonus, of course, but it would not be solely that or even the main reason for it to happen. It was now something mine, not just his.

This thought took my mind for a while. Weeks, maybe. It stayed there in the back of my mind, popping up from time to time, even at inappropriate times of the day... at the office... at the gym... at the supermarket... But, from a point on, I was consciously thinking about it, considering it in a rational fashion.

Suddenly, I couldn't help and began to look at other women in a new light: who would be our "friend" for one night? Who would I like to share with my husband? Who would I like to give pleasure to and receive pleasure from? Look at me... I always liked men... I always liked dick... considering licking some girl's pussy... considering a girl's finger into me... It was something new... And a bit terrifying, I'm not gonna lie...

But would I really go through with it? Or would it be another one of those things that we cherish but never realize? Like backpacking through South America, skydiving, or learning French?

This question started to torment me.

You see, I know that not everything I wish is good for me. It is like that in life. I am aware of this. Virtually everything in life is a matter of weighing the cost/benefit, the pros and cons. And it is no different in this threesome matter.

So, mentally, I made a list of pros and cons.

What would the negatives aspects be?

First: jealousy.

I can rule out that Arthur would be jealous of me with a woman.

What if I wanted to be with a man?

Well, this problem would be dealt with some other time. For the moment, I only wanted another woman. It was a common ground between my desire and my husband's desire. This made it easier. With regard to another guy, I would let myself think about it if the question eventually emerges.

But what about me? Would I be jealous of Arthur with another woman?

In ordinary circumstances, I am not particularly jealous. But this was an atypical situation.

What would it be like to see my husband kiss another woman?

I realized, oddly enough, that seeing him kiss another woman seemed more complicated than seeing him have sex with another woman in front of me. Kissing is something more passionate. Sex is flesh and blood. It is desire, not love. It doesn't necessarily have all that emotional connection.

Well, when you think about it, not all kisses have this emotional connection either. I myself have hooked up with and kissed guys I didn't want to have anything more than a flirting relationship with.

Ok, so maybe even some kissing wouldn't be so bad. But, better to avoid.

The best thing would be for me to have a certain protagonism, to take the lead in defining the limits of what my husband could and could not do. A make-out kiss, okay. More than that: no.

I thought that if it was just one night of sex, it would be very easy to discard this issue of jealousy, of emotional connection.

Having overcome this point, I went on to the next: how would this change our relationship? Would he only want to have sex from then on if it was like this?

After meditating for a while, I came to the conclusion that it would not.

As good as it would be -- and, if I were to really accomplish it, I would want it to be great -- it is clear that we cannot have this kind of sex all the time. I didn't want to live in a polygamous marriage. In fact, I always saw myself as absolutely monogamous until then.

It is like any fetish: the fun demands it to be special.

I love being blindfolded and having sex in public places, and that doesn't mean that I want every time to be with a scarf on my face or to be naked on the streets. More often than not, sex is routine. And I don't see a problem with that (as long as there is a little variation now and then, right girls?!)

Next: If it were an acquaintance, how would our relationship with her be afterwards?

This is easy to solve: hire a professional and settle this dilemma.

But would I want a professional? That's another question. I'm going to assume it would be a friend.

It would have to be someone we didn't have daily interaction with, because that could be really awkward. It could create an intimacy that would lead to jealousy.

Ideally it would be someone we only see a few times a year, at most.

It would also be better to avoid people from work. It would be mixing things up and the odds of getting into trouble are higher.

Gym? Ok. Condo? Maybe. Known from other places? Excellent. A friend from out of town? Excellent too.

So I decided that if I were to choose someone, it would be from one of the options I listed before.

What about the pros? It would be worth taking the above risks in exchange for what?

Well, it would be something memorable, no doubt. An experience I would remember for a long time. Arthur, then, would probably never forget it.

Fulfilling a fantasy of mine would be something new, something remarkable. I would feel alive. If in this same act I could fulfill a huge desire of my husband's, it would be, without a doubt, something very good.

In the end, after various considerations and comings and goings in these thoughts -- which I have only reproduced here in summary, of course -- I concluded that it was worthwhile, as long as I took some care and set limits and conditions.

This conclusion made me take the first and most fundamental step: I decided that I would fulfill the fantasy. That was it.

And all it took was "me" willing. What do I mean by this? It means that since I was sure of Arthur's fantasy, whatever I decided would be fine. He would never say "no" to any other woman or to any limit that I decided to impose. Whatever came would be good for him. I feel that he would be happy just to see me having sex with another woman in front of him, even if he could not even touch us. But, myself, I didn't want just another woman. I wanted him to take part in it.

So, next I needed to think about names and how I would like the night to go on. What limits would I set.

Being a practical woman, I decided to study the subject.

Yes, study it.

There are many people reporting their impressions of this kind of experience on the Internet, and it is important to learn a little about the subject. To better understand what is at stake. What can be positive and what can be negative in something like this.

For many people it is easy. It just happens. Suddenly, you are all three -- or more... -- lying down and mingling in bed. No stress.

But not for everybody. For some it is something complicated to execute, that doesn't come naturally. It varies a lot according to the situation, the couple, the opportunity... Everything...

I felt that I was in the middle of the road between those who simply let it happen and those who try to control every single detail of the situation.

After reading a lot, I saw that the big decision is: hire a professional or invite a friend or acquaintance?

This decision was relatively easy for me: I would not hire a professional.

And the reason is simple: I wanted all three of us to feel horny, to want to give and receive pleasure from each other. I didn't want someone who was only there for the money. Someone who behaved like a sex machine, in the bad sense, of absence of feeling or emotion.

It was a more difficult and risky option, but the only one that would really give me satisfaction.

Besides, I admit, I would not feel comfortable going down on a prostitute...or letting my husband do it....

Ok. It would be a friend or acquaintance, then.

But which one?

I spent a few weeks analyzing each of the people we knew. I fantasized about several of them.

Arthur has no idea, but sometimes while I was having sex with him I imagined myself sucking or being sucked by several women he knew. If I had told him, he would have been hallucinating, but he might have created expectations about someone who, in the end, I would consider not fit to the task.

At that time I had an intern who I came to find quite hot. Her name was Angela. Maybe you will learn a bit more about her in another story.

I vividly remember one day when I was particularly concerned about the subject of threesomes and she wore a tight little dress to work. More than once I imagined myself ending up between those legs. I kept speculating in my mind if she liked to be sucked. Of course she did. Who doesn't? Would she let Arthur suck her ass? Would she stand on all fours with her ass up and be sucked in the ass by my husband while she licked my pussy? That would be hard to say...

I imagined various scenarios as I looked at that young woman in the striped dress sitting at the next table. It would never have crossed her mind that I was soaking wet thinking about her. That it wasn't men undressing her with their eyes this time, but a woman, her boss.

But she was a religious person. And then I heard that she was still a virgin! At the age of 19! I'm glad I didn't suggest that to her. That would have been a shot in the water. Anyway, although she was beautiful, she was from work. She was, therefore, off limits.

Every single woman, younger or older, in my life crossed my mind. Except that none of them I really thought would work out, each one for a different reason.

Then one morning, on one of the rare occasions when I was even thinking about it, I received an unexpected message from an old friend named Cassy.

She asked me if I still lived here in the city. She was buying a plane ticket to come here on business in a few weeks and wanted to see me. Maybe have a glass of wine after her meetings.

I immediately realized the opportunity! It was the universe conspiring in my favor!

With my face slightly flushed with shame due to all the obscenities that invaded my mind in a second, I answered:

"Hey, Cass! Of course! I'm still living here, yes! But forget about the hotel. How about staying at my place for a few days?

JakobKings
JakobKings
25 Followers