Dinner for Three Ch. 03

Story Info
Lavinia remembers the first time she kissed a woman.
1.6k words
4.33
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THREE: Kate Perry

Cassy, Arthur and I went to university together, although each one of us pursued a different degree. I was majoring in Biology, Arthur in Law, and Cassy in Chemical Engineering, but we were all in the same circle of friends.

For a while Cassy and I were very good friends, confidants even. Many times we cried to each other, either because of some misfortune or because of disappointments that had happened to us. But beyond our hopes and sorrows, we shared our intimacies. This came naturally to us. We talked about our passions and the men we were involved with.

It was to her that I told of my first time with Arthur, of how there had been a great chemistry, and how I had loved that he had been very good at foreplay, in no hurry to get to the end. And it was to me that she told how, among other things, she had ended a prom blowing one of our friends and had almost been caught in the act by the boy's mother.

All this would be enough to put her as a good candidate to participate in our special evening.

But there was one specific episode that came to my mind when her message popped up on my cell phone and made me realize that she would be a great candidate for my first threesome.

It was at the beginning of college and I still didn't know Arthur. There was a party at the house of some friends of ours. Already a little drunk, I don't know why, I decided to do a sexy scene. I was horny and needed attention. I knew that what I would do there would make me an object of desire for all the men around me.

I confess that the perspective of knowing that several men were getting a boner because of me increased my arousal even more. I know it is silly, but who has never felt powerful knowing that they were desired? We have all done it at some point, even if unconsciously. We don't have to do anything, just know that at any given moment any of the men around could be ours if we wanted to. It does feel good, yes, I won't deny it. And I don't think you would deny it either if you were honest. It's just an ego massage. But there are times when you need an ego massage, right?

It was then that I pulled Cassy to dance sensually with me in the middle of the room. She understood the joke and let herself go. The beats of the music set the rhythm, and we stuck together and rolled down to the floor, then back up again. The crowd went wild! We started rubbing our breasts against each other. I remember that at that moment it caught my attention that her nipples were already swollen... hard... Although it was a joke, I was wet, very horny... I could feel the boys' greedy eyes on both of us. How they were fucking us with their eyes. How they were probably fantasizing about both of us at that moment.

The guys started shouting "Kiss, kiss, kiss" and we just laughed. The joke wouldn't go that far.

Or would it?

Cassy laughed and pulled me once more into her body and kissed me. I felt her tongue invading my mouth and was stunned, not knowing what to do. Her hard nippled boobs brushing against mine. Her legs rubbing against mine. With our skirts riding up almost to our waists as we danced close to the floor, our sexes were nearly touching each other, one panty narrowly missing the other I felt her thigh on my sex; she felt my thigh on her sex. One feeling the other's wetness.

Not knowing what to do, I quickly kissed her, tasting her tongue for a brief moment and then pushed her away, laughing, as if it were all a planned part of a drunken joke. Nothing more. Nothing that other girls didn't also do at many other parties.

But I realized that there was at least a little bit of genuine horniness there. That at least a fraction of her really wanted my mouth.

But in the end, of course, it wasn't with her that I ended the party, but with a guy I knew from taking a course with me. I was absurdly horny because of Cass and had to settle for this guy. I remember kissing him long and hard, pressing his body against mine.

It was dawn and we were on foot. We stopped in an alley between two buildings. I opened his pants and pulled out his cock. I felt his hard cock in my hand, throbbing, and began to jerk him off. He pulled up my skirt and pulled my panties aside, also masturbating me. We kissed. My hand on his cock; his hand on my wet pussy.

I didn't care if we were on the street. As a matter of fact, I did. It turned me on...

His hand went up to my boobs and opened my bra. Soon I had my panties down between my legs and my breasts hanging out, with a delicious cock in my hand. He kissed my mouth, my ear, my breasts and my neck and I was dripping with lust, moaning and rolling around with his finger inside me.

"Do you have a condom?" - I asked.

He already reached into his pocket and picked up the protection. But I stopped him briefly.

I bent down and lightly licked his cock, which already had a drop of cum dripping down its head.

"Now go," I said to him, smiling naughtily.

He put on the condom while I leaned against the wall, arching my ass.

The guy held me by the waist and started thrusting into me. I tried not to moan too loudly, so as not to attract the attention of someone passing on the street or of the residents of the buildings next door, but it was difficult.

It felt good. He was moving in and out of me in rhythm. He held my waist and thrust in, thrust in hard. I rolled from side to side or in circles. Sometimes I felt him rub the head of his cock against my clit and the entrance to my pussy, and then he put it in again.

Being outdoors turned me on. At any moment someone could come and see me as a slut with a nice ass being fucked by a guy who was almost a complete stranger.

I thought about this and rolled over. He put his finger on my clit and began to masturbate me. I was groaning and he was putting it in me. We both moaned.

That's when I felt something wet on my ass. I realized that he had put saliva in my little hole.

I pretended that nothing was happening and continued to enjoy him thrusting into me. Then he stuck a finger in my ass while he was fucking me.

"No! Not in my ass!" - I thought.

My ass twitched and I pulled his hand away. I wasn't going to do anal with him. I was a virgin up the ass, and there was no way I was going to lose that virginity to a guy I barely knew in an alley in the early morning, standing up.

In fact, it seems ironic today, but until that moment, I thought I would never do anal. That I wouldn't feel pleasure being fucked in the ass. After some time I would change my mind. In fact, if you want, I can tell you how I changed my mind. About how I tried it and ended up enjoying doing anal. Just ask me in the comments of this story.

Anyway, I was there, standing with my legs open, with my pussy being fucked in that alley, with my ass full of saliva. I was very horny, since I had kissed Cassy.

It felt good to be fucked there.

The guy thrust and thrust and came. I felt the condom being filled with cum inside me.

We kissed. He left me at the door of the building where I lived in a sorority house with two other girls.

But I had not had an orgasm and remained horny. I needed to relieve myself.

I lay down on the bed still half drunk and spread my legs. I put my finger on my clit and started to remember that night. How I had been fucked like a whore in an alley. It excited me. To think that I was standing there like a slut, with my breasts out, my ass sticking out, and my panties around my ankles. That at any moment someone could come and see me in that condition, with my wetness running down my legs, moaning with my eyes half closed, with my hand in my pussy... Of how that guy had stuck his finger deep in my ass, like he would do with any other whore... But... I confess... I also thought about the kiss on Cassy... I remembered her tongue on mine... I thought that she almost felt the wetness of my pussy in her panties. I wondered if she had felt my heat.

I felt my wet pussy, which had just been fucked, and I also noticed the saliva on my ass.

Thinking about it all, I came profusely. My vagina contracted and a small spasm went up my spine, ending at the back of my neck.

I slept without realizing it, half naked, with my panties on my knees and my breasts hanging out. And it was like this, in this embarrassing situation, that I was found the next morning by one of my roommates, who laughed at the situation... But, what could I do then? I had seen her in a similar pose before... (actually, her case was a little worse, so she was fine with it...)

For a while, every time Katy Perry's song played, I remembered Cassy... "I kissed a girl, and I liked it...".