Sandy Ch. 08 -- Lessons with Less On

Story Info
Lessons, beginner and advanced.
2.3k words
4.58
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 8 - Lesson with less on

When John walked back into the living room after washing up, he found Julie and Sandy lying on the blanket, face-to-face, head-to-toe. They were enjoying a lazy 69, licking, sucking, stroking each other in a way that was both sensual and sexual. They were not trying to give each other orgasms as much as to titillate each other to prepare for the main event.

"You two look like you don't need me at all," John said.

Julie replied, "Don't be a tease. We are just warming up for you."

Julie sat up and continued, "This morning we are going to show Sandy some different sexual positions. Are you ready?"

John looked down at his crotch, "Not yet, but perhaps one of you could help me."

Julie had a plan. She wanted to demonstrate a few sexual positions for Sandy and then let Sandy practice those positions with John.

Julie took John by the dick and said in a no-nonsense tone, "Ok. Lie down on your back. Sandy, straddle John's face and put your pussy over his mouth."

Sandy started to squat over John's face when Julie clarified, "Face me. You'll probably be most comfortable on your knees to start."

As Sandy knelt over John and put her pussy in his face, Julie started sucking John's dick. Her movements were smooth, well-practiced, and effective. As soon as he was hard, Julie knelt over John to impale herself on his dick.

Julie was on her knees straddling John's hips and facing Sandy. "Ok. This is the cowgirl position," she said. Julie's voice was between a mentor teaching a student and a breathless lover fucking her man.

"There are several ways that you can derive pleasure in the cowgirl position." Julie started to raise and lower her hips as fast as she could. "You can do the in-and-out fuck," she said somewhat breathlessly.

John was in heaven. With Julie riding him cowgirl and being able to suck and lick on Sandy's pussy he felt like a king.

After pumping for a minute or so, Julie stopped. Sandy had closed her eyes and rolled her head back as John licked her clitoris. "Are you paying any attention?" Julie asked.

Sandy rolled her head in a circle, "Oh, yes. This feels wonderful."

Julie was flummoxed. She had wanted to demonstrate for Sandy various methods and positions for cowgirl fucking, but John's tongue clearly consumed Sandy's attention. Julie dismounted and told Sandy, "Suck his dick. Let's see if you two can come at the same time."

As soon as Julie had moved off John, Sandy bent over and took his dick in her mouth. It had almost become natural for her to cover her teeth with her lips as she worked her mouth up and down John's shaft and swirled her tongue around the head of his penis.

John seemed intent on bringing Sandy to orgasm, alternately sucking her clit, tonguing her slit, and sucking her labia. John found a way to work a finger into Sandy's pussy to stroke her g-spot.

Sandy had heard about deep throating. She tried and almost puked all over John, so she backed off, instead she tongued his glans and frenulum.

Sandy knew that John was trying to bring her to orgasm. She wanted to do the same for him. She started stroking his anus. As she circled the outside with a soft touch she felt his dick twitch and his hips thrust.

As John licked and fingered Sandy's pussy, Sandy read the signals of his arousal and sucked his dick and fingered his ass to compliment the pleasure that he was giving her. Their mutual pleasuring had jumped a quantum level. They were tuned in to one another on a physical and emotional level.

It probably wasn't the exact same time, but John started to ejaculate into Sandy's mouth and Sandy started to squirt into John's mouth. They both accepted the fluids from the other and fell apart, spent and smiling.

After John and Sandy had exploded in each other's mouths Julie was unsure what to do. On one hand she wanted to clap and jump up and down at the phenomenal lovemaking that she had just witnessed. On the other hand, she felt left out. She had wanted to show Sandy different sexual positions, she wanted to be the mentor. She also wanted to get fucked.

After a minute or two, Julie kissed Sandy. She tasted John's semen on her lips and tongue. Then she kissed John. She tasted Sandy's vaginal juices on his lips. Then she started sucking on John's dick. She knew him so well that she knew exactly how much pressure to apply so that he would be stimulated without going beyond his comfort level. It didn't take long for John to respond. His dick was sufficiently rigid for her to climb aboard.

"Hi Sandy," Julie said. "Are you ready for your lesson now?"

Sandy looked at Julie and smiled. "Oh, I forgot that I was back in school."

Julie was sliding her hips forward and back with John's dick deep in her pussy. "Yep. Cowgirl 101. There are several motions that you can use when in the cowgirl position. My favorite is to keep his dick as deep as possible inside my pussy and to slide my hips forward and backward. My pussy is grinding on his pubic bone and his dick is bouncing against my g-spot.

"You can also pump up and down. I think that most women do that first. The challenge in when you pump up and down is to make sure that you don't rise up too high or his dick will escape your pussy."

By this time Sandy was up on her knees watching closely as Julie fucked her brother.

After a few pumps Julie started sliding in something of a circle around John's dick, keeping him as deep inside her as possible. "Forget what I said earlier. This is my favorite," Julie said breathlessly. John's dick was swinging around inside her pussy as she swirled her hips.

Julie lifted her hips a bit and leaned forward to kiss John. He knew the signal and started thrusting his hips upward to drive his cock into her. Julie started to orgasm and her whole body shook. The good news was that because John had already come once, he might be able to hold off on his second orgasm.

After a brief rest, Julie sat up, with John's dick still impaled in her pussy. She smiled and Sandy and said, "Just one more position before you get another turn."

Julie lifted one knee at a time to put her feet flat on the floor next to John's hips so that she squatted over John with his dick buried deep in her pussy.

"This is an advanced position," Julie stated. "Not many women can do it. But I think you can, and it drives men wild. I think it is best if you have your feet flat on the surface, but it can also work if you are on the balls of your feet."

Julie started rotating her hips in a circle. John started to moan. She stopped and reversed direction. John moaned. Julie started to pant. "Oh. This position feels like heaven."

Julie showed Sandy that she could move fore and aft, side to side, and up and down in the squat. Julie returned to circling John's dick and quickly came again.

She asked, "Would you like to give it a try cowgirl?"

Julie dismounted and Sandy started to mount John.

Julie asked, "Is there anything that you are forgetting?" Julie held up a condom package which Sandy took shyly.

"Thank you." Sandy wrapped up John's dick and climbed aboard. With his dick nestled in her pussy, Sandy tried the different movements that Julie had demonstrated.

Julie was not content to be a mere observer this time. She straddled John's face and adjusted herself so that her pussy was just over his mouth.

John was in heaven. He savored Julie's pussy, licking and sucking to his heart's content. Sandy's forward and backward thrusts felt divine.

Julie encouraged Sandy saying, "There is no right or wrong. Just find the movement that gives you the most pleasure."

Sandy shifted to a pumping motion, but that didn't last long. It was a challenge to generate a circular motion while on her knees, but Sandy did her best. As she swirled her hips she felt John's dick circulate inside her. When his dick hit her g-spot it was like an electric shock. When his dick hit the back of her pussy, he bounced the butt plug in her ass. Sandy was in heaven.

Suddenly, John lifted Julie off his mouth and shouted, "I going to cum."

Sandy jumped off John's dick, pulled off the condom, and took his dick in her mouth. John released his semen into Sandy's mouth, and she loved it.

John lay inert on the blanket. Sandy and Julie looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm not done yet," Julie said. "Are you."

Sandy leaned forward and started sucking Julie's nipple.

* * * * * *

Julie and Sandy helped each other to full body orgasms. After they recovered, they sat up and laughed. They were totally energized.

Julie jumped up and pulled Sandy with her. "John," she said, "we need your help. Do you want to have a bite to eat before we walk Sandy home?"

"Hunh?" was his feeble reply.

"Food," Sandy said. "Do you want food? Of course, if you want more fucking, I am happy to oblige."

John looked back and forth between the women. "I think I have been ensorcelled. But I love it. Food would be good. What did you have in mind?"

Julie said, "I realize that for you it is the end of the day, but how about toast with a poached egg and grated cheese?"

"Sounds wonderful," John said. "How can I help?"

Julie was back in charge, "Ok. John, you grate the cheese. Sandy, you slice the bread and make toast. I will poach the eggs. How is that?"

They all started their assignments and breakfast was ready in a trice. They chatted over breakfast and Sandy and Julie brought John up to date with Sandy's home situation.

It was about 9 am when they finished breakfast. They all dressed and set out for Sandy's house. When they got there, Bill was gone. No drama. Woo hoo!

John and Julie waited for Sandy to get ready. They watched Sandy set off for school before they went back home. John fell into bed and Julie got ready and left for the salon.

* * * * *

After classes Sandy went home and her mom's car was in the driveway. Fortunately, Bill's car was not. Sandy opened the door and announced, "Hi Mom. I'm home."

Sandy's mom came out of the kitchen and rushed to hug Sandy. "Are you ok? Tell me what happened."

Sandy recounted to her mom the same story that she told Julie. When she finished, her mom said, "Ok. Bill has not come home yet so I haven't heard his side of the story. On the other hand, my relationship with Bill has felt stagnant. I don't think that he is the man for me. I still want to hear his side, but I am inclined to show him the door."

Sandy said nothing. Tears welled up in her eyes. She knew that her mother loved her and would protect her. As these thoughts went through Sandy's mind, the door opened, and Bill entered.

Bill wobbled a bit as he stood in the open doorway. Sandy's mom said, "Please come in. Shut the door behind you and have a seat."

Bill complied silently.

Sandy's mom continued, "I've heard Sandy's side, but I want to hear your side too, Bill."

Bill, clearly inebriated, started hesitantly, "Sandy came home late. I felt like she was up to something, so I called her out on it. She said that she had been to the doctor for woman problems. I asked her whether she was pregnant or just having sex. Then she started yelling at me and stormed out of the house."

"How long have you been in this house?" Sandy's mom asked.

"About four months."

"And do you think that having lived here for four months you are now in a position to question and discipline my daughter? You do understand that she is an adult, don't you?"

Bill looked defiant. His lips pursed. His brow creased. His eyes squinted. At the same time that he knew that he could not win the argument, he wanted to keep his sense of superiority.

"You can both go to hell as far as I care. I am out of here."

Bill grabbed a large plastic garbage bag, threw all his clothes and toiletries into the bag, stomped out the door, and drove off with tires squealing.

"Ah well," Sandy's mom said. "I guess I knew that was coming. How about some dinner?"

"Thanks Mom," Sandy said. "Let me put my book bag away and I'll be right back out."

Sandy dropped her bookbag in her room and went to the bathroom. She pulled the butt plug out of her ass. She had worn it all day and it had a coating of feces stuck to it. She washed it with hot water and soap, dried it, and hid it under her winter clothes.

The butt plug had kept her on a horny high all day. She loved the feeling that it gave her. As she went into the kitchen to help her mother finish dinner, she imagined diverse scenarios to relieve the sexual pressure that the butt plug had built up.