Dinner for Three Ch. 06

Story Info
Lavinia makes her move.
1.7k words
4
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

At the airport I checked my look a few times. Nonsense. That was not what would be crucial, I knew. But the sight of myself looking pretty and tidy gave me the confidence boost I needed to act.

Arthur always looked good. Formal attire suited him well. Anyway, in the morning, I made him go to work with a suit, shirt and tie that I liked better. Something elegant, but more youthful than the ones he usually wore.

Soon, the flight status screen informed us that Cassy's plane had landed.

My heartbeat quickened. The plan would finally be put to the test.

From a distance I saw Cassy coming through the gate that separates the lobby from the arrivals area.

She looked really beautiful. Her pale skin glowed, highlighted by a beautiful frame of dark brown hair curled up to her shoulders. Her eyes and smile lit up her entire face. Cassy seemed genuinely happy to see us.

She was dressed in a white blouse, a knee-length skirt, and a pair of high heels. All very professional, except that she was not going to a meeting at that moment, the shoe was too showy, and the shirt was two buttons open wider than usual.

She hugged me tightly. I felt her body pressed against mine and inhaled her deliciously sensual perfume. I had the impression that she held the hug tighter than usual - or maybe it was my anxiety fooling me.

At that moment Arthur saw that beauty and had obscene thoughts of the three of us mingling on a bed, in positions such that it would be difficult to distinguish where one began and the other ended. What he would never imagine is that the pornographic thoughts he was having with Cassy at that moment were very similar to the ones I was having. He would be shocked - and happy, of course! - to know that I was viewing those beautiful breasts with even more lust than he was.

"You look beautiful!" - Cassy told me.

I blushed slightly and replied:

"Thank you! You look great! Miss you!"

Arthur put her suitcase in the car and we headed to our apartment.

"Wow... It's been a long time... I really miss you" - I said, kind of repetitively.

"So much! It's been a long time since you guys have been to the capital.

"But now everything will work out and you will come here more often!

"I hope so! I've been working hard to make this partnership work. In these last few months I've only had time for work".

"Is it hard, then?"

"Yes, since I broke up with my boyfriend it's been all work. I don't even have time for my personal life. And you can imagine that after a while it gets complicated..." and laughed.

We arrived at our apartment and went to the kitchen to talk.

The signals Cassy was sending me were good, but without a little alcohol I wouldn't have the courage to act.

We opened our first wine, a pinot noir and relaxed talking about trips and reminiscing about stories from the past.

I managed to mention the sorority party where we kissed, but without mentioning the fact itself. Only she would know about it. I said something like:

"Oh, we used to go to some good sorority parties. There was the one at the medical students' house, and the one at Sebastian's house, and there was the great one at John and Mark's house. Do you remember?

It was at John and Mark's party that we kissed. She seems to have realized that I purposely omitted the fact and played along.

"Yes, I remember. That day was great! I kissed a lot!" she said with amusement.

We moved to the dining table and began to eat, always chatting animatedly. Taking advantage of the implicit hook of the kiss, I started talking about relationships. About marriage, about intimacy. I opened another bottle of wine and that's when I said:

"One of the most important things is for the couple to want the same things, I think. To have common objectives. To understand each other about decisions like financing or having children, and, of course, to have similar desires in bed. Sex is important, isn't it?"

Arthur agreed and so did Cassy. Both made comments defending the sexual freedom to do what one wants.

Cassy concluded:

"Between four walls, anything goes, right? Nobody has to know.

We finished dinner and moved to the sofa. It was then that Cassy took the lead.

"I know marriage isn't easy, but think: you already have your partner there. You don't have to go to bars or wherever. If you want sex, with a few words you can get along. It is so much simpler... - and laughed - But single women like me... have to get by as best they can... And I must confess that I am fed up with going to a bar to find someone. All that empty talk just to see if I can get something for the night is over..."

"Ah, Cassy, a beautiful woman like you has no trouble getting a man," Arthur said paying her the highest compliment he could think of at the time.

"It's not just about getting a guy. That's easy. But there are times when it's hard to find a nice guy for just one night... Then. - and laughed - it's better to open the drawer of the closet and get a vibrator, right? He never lets me down!

I could see that Arthur was incredulous with that statement. I saw that he had mentally switched off to imagine Cassy naked, with her legs spread, massaging herself on the bed. I could see that he was already starting to get aroused and I was sure that Cassy already was. Our gazes were crossing and I could see the lust in them.

I took another sip of wine and decided to raise the temperature of the conversation even higher. I will show Cassy that I can do it.

"Ah, but a vibrator isn't just for single women, right? Who doesn't like it? We have some toys. We have some. And not just for me to use when Arthur is traveling, no! It's nice, you know, to have an extra component during sex, something for a variety. It gives you a naughty feeling," I commented, looking provocatively at her. Focusing on her lips. I continued: "There's no way you can't feel naughty when you're using a sex toy while you're having sex... Running my hands discreetly up my thighs, so that she could see, but Arthur wouldn't, I added, staring into her eyes, "Some days all you want is a blow job, and for him to get down there and keep going until you come. There are days when other stimulation is desired" - and I finished with a hot statement, so she could be sure I wasn't joking, "I like it when he passes his hand on my ass, you know? There?"

Arthur was having trouble hiding his boner under his pants. Cassy blushed. I saw that and she bit her lip slightly and pressed her thighs against each other, certainly compressing her sex to already feel some pleasure and relieve the pressure of the arousal she felt. With cost she replied, already knowing the answer:

"There where? In your... ahm... asshole?" - and squeezed her thighs even tighter.

"Yes. Caressing. Circling, touching, squeezing, then sticking in just a little bit and pulling out again..."

I thought Arthur was going to faint from a boner hearing that.

Cassy pretended to be cool:

"I don't know if I would like it. I tried to do it from the back once, but it was bad."

"Oh, maybe it wasn't the right way, maybe it lacked excitement or whatever. I like it. I learned to like it with Arthur, right, honey? He knows how to make me want it and enjoy it.

Cassy commented amusedly:

"He really has to take care of that beautiful ass of yours and make you enjoy it, right girl!"

I was sure that under that skirt there was a wet pussy, already starting to throb with lust. She no longer insisted on hiding it, or she couldn't hide it at all. Next to me, my husband had his dick hard as a rock just listening to the two of us chattering so much slutty talk.

I moved my hand slowly down to Arthur's crotch. He couldn't believe it, and his eyes grew wide.

As I moved my hand closer to his cock, I exchanged one more look with Cassy. A deep look. Into her eyes. This look confirmed that she was also wanting what I wanted. It would work!

I began to press my hand against my husband's hard cock, circling it and moving it back and forth. I did it in a discreet way, but clear for both of us. Cassy, too, did not look directly. She gave glances and then went back to sipping her wine. I could see her squeezing her thighs together, trying to relieve some of the horniness.

All I could think about was how wet that pussy must be. How much I wanted to suck her and be sucked by her. I also squeezed my thighs, compressing my sex and muffling a moan.

Without us realizing it, the ménage had begun there. All three of us were already having sexual pleasure with each other. Even though we were all dressed, almost restrained, drinking wine in the living room.

I have always believed that words are the most powerful aphrodisiac - and I hope that this text will prove my point to whoever is reading it. There, that game of looks, touches and words created an almost palpable sexual tension. In an instant, even without anything explicit, we were already giving and receiving sexual pleasure from each other. I didn't need to touch Cassy to make her pussy throb. She didn't need to touch me to make me almost twitch with arousal.

If that had been all we had, it would have been good enough. It would have been an experience we would remember for a long time.

Imagine if Arthur and I had stayed away from Cassy. What would it have been like if the three of us had just talked dirty, explicitly, but not beyond words?

Before I made my final move towards the ménage, the possibility crossed my mind.

And what I imagined went something like this...

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers