Unicorn found at the gym

Story Info
Jess sends James to the gym to bring home their new unicorn.
3k words
4.65
13.3k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lottie bumped into James as she walked into the main doors at her gym, James was someone she had seen at the gym many times before, it was different today though. He was on his own.

She smiled at him, "on your own today?" Lottie asked.

"Yep just me." James replied.

There was something about the way he was looking at her that felt a bit different, not unsettling or anything, just different.

James was usually accompanied by his wife Jess. Lottie had always smiled at them and they'd exchanged pleasantries, she'd often thought that they'd be fun to hang out with.

"Well if you need someone to spot for you, give me a shout" Lottie said to James, keen to seem friendly.

"Thanks" came Jame's short reply.

Lottie got on with her usual gym routine, she notice James looking at her every now and then, more than normal but not in a creepy way. As he moved over to the free weights area she looked up and he beckoned her to come over.

"Actually would you mind?"

Lottie said "sure", she'd never actually spotted for anyone before but she'd seen others stand with their hands near the bar during someone's reps.

She was standing over him watching as he raised and lowered the bar, he was a good looking guy. Well over 6ft tall, strong arms and short brown hair.

"So what's Jess up to today? Must be important if she's missing her gym session" Lottie asked.

"Oh she's just as home, she said she's too horny to come today"

Lottie tensed, had he just said what he thought? She couldn't reply.

"She actually" he sat up and turned to face her, "sent me here on a mission and it involves you".

Lottie just looked at him, still not sure he'd actually said the word "horny".

"She told me to come down here and, well, basically see if you wanted to come home with me and let us fuck your brains out".

Again Lottie just stared at him.

"She told me to show you this", he pulled out his phone and unlocked it, Lottie looked down at his screen.

On it was a picture of Jess, Lottie has seen her many times but never like this.

She was laying on their bed, completely naked, looking straight into the camera, one hand was on her pussy with two fingers clearly inside herself and the other was holding a piece of paper, James pinched to zoom in on it, it said 'come home with James and eat me out while he fucks you'.

"I understand if you're not into it' James said slightly awkwardly. "We've done this before and we've talked about how hot we both think you are. I'll go to the treadmill, if you're down, leave in the next 5 minutes, you can follow me home in your car. We live close by."

He walked away.

Lottie's head was spinning, she couldn't believe what she'd just heard, and seen. The idea of it had made her so instantly and unbelievably turned on.

Lottie was tall, 5'11' with pert natural C cups and mousy blond hair, she was toned but slim, she'd spent quite a bit of time on her ass at the gym and she always thought it was her best asset.

She was single, she had broken up with her boyfriend a year ago when she found out he'd been sleeping with her best friend. She'd had a couple of hook ups with guys she met online but they'd always left her wanting. She'd never been with a woman but the idea har crossed her mind. She'd never told anyone but sometimes she would put her dating app on to women and even got a few matches but had never messaged any of the girls she'd matched with.

That picture wouldn't leave her mind, the idea that Jess had sent her husband out that afternoon to pick HER up and bring HER back, to fuck HER was so hot, she was convinced everyone in the gym could see a wet patch forming between her legs through her tight gym shorts. Fuck it, she thought. She grabbed her bag and walked towards the exit.

Lottie could sense James behind her. He nodded towards his car so she'd know who to follow. He drove a blue Tesla. Lottie jumped into her mini, took a deep breath and said "what the fuck are you doing Lottie". She put the car in gear and drove out of the car park following James.

He'd told the truth, within 10 minutes they were pulling into the drive at the house he shared with his wife. It was a nice house, they obviously had money, for some reason that put Lottie at ease. She wasn't about to get fucked on some dirty mattress in a tiny flat.

James got out of his car and walked towards the front door, it was odd that he hadn't said anything else to her since he'd propositioned her 15 minutes ago, it was also incredibly enticing. As he put the key in the door with Lottie just behind him, he turned and said "If at any point you're uncomfortable you can leave, if you say 'kettle' we'll stop and make sure you're comfortable before anything else happens".

Lottie got the sense that she should just smile and nod at this. She'd heard of safe words but never been given one to use before. Everything about this encounter was getting her more and more turned on.

They stepped inside, she could hear some soft music, James led her to the living room, "would you like a drink?"

"Some wine would be nice" Lottie said, she wasn't sure how this was going to start but in that moment it felt like a date, a slightly awkward one maybe, but she couldn't help remembering that his wife was upstairs, had she been fingering herself this whole time?

James came back with a glass of white wine, Lottie took a large sip. "This must all seem a bit strange" he said, "sorry if I came across a bit awkward or something, I just really didn't know how you'd react. It's the first time we've approached someone we didn't KNOW was into this. Normally we meet people at swingers clubs and events."

"That's ok" Lottie said, "is Jess going to join us for a drink?"

"No, she can't, you'll see why when we go upstairs".

Lottie took another sip of wine.

"I'm, well, I'm not sure how this normally starts" Lottie broke the silence

"Well, how about I kiss you and we see what happens" James replied

He lent forward, took her glass and leaned in towards her. Their lips met and as first it was almost friendly, then as the seconds ticked by it became more intense, Lottie stepped in towards him and it became passionate...intense. James put his hand on the small of her back and pulled her even closer. She could feel his bulge pushing through his shorts and her gym shorts becoming even wetter between her legs.

As the kiss subsided his hand met hers and he lead her into the hallway and up the stairs. "There's a bathroom there if you want to freshen up, Jess is in the bedroom waiting for us, I'll be right here when you're done to show you in".

Jess went into the bathroom and closed the door. She realised how nice their house was as she sat on the toilet. When she finished she put on some deodorant and perfume from the side, she wondered if they would expect her to undress. She decided against it, she kept her gym clothes on. She put her hand on the door handle and took one more deep breath.

As promised James was waiting for her on the landing. He took her by the hand and kissed her once again, this time his other hand wasn't shy about reaching behind her and slowly draping down her back to her toned ass, Lottie liked the feeling of his strong hand on her ass through the Lycra.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"Not really sure what I'm ready for but yes" Lottie replied.

He opened the door, the room was big, there were tall windows with the curtains drawn and a couple of nice night stands either side of the bed, on the bed was Jess, in fact to be precise, tied to the bed was Jess.

She looked stunning her legs bent at the knees arms above her head, her glistening shaved pussy ready for what was to come.

Lottie was in awe of what she was seeing, this beautiful woman spread out on the bed, just waiting for HER.

"I'm so glad you came!" Jess purred. "I was so worried we'd scare you off".

James kissed Lottie again, this time his hand took hers and moved it between them so for the first time she could feel his cock, it was semi hard but Lottie could immediately tell it was big, bigger than she'd felt before.

"He's got a nice cock hasn't he" Jess asked

"Mmmm" was all Lottie could manage.

"Take it out" Jess suggested.

Lottie slid her hand inside Jame's shorts and felt the full length of him and preceded to lower his shorts gently over it. It sprang free.

"Don't be shy Lottie, take him in your sexy mouth' Jess urged

Lottie dropped to her knees, she was thoroughly enjoying being submissive, she'd always wanted to be told what to do but all her previous partners had been a bit weak so to get what she wanted she'd always had to take the lead.

She circled the head of Jame's now fully erect penis with her tongue, he let out a long moan, a moan that had been long coming it seemed to Lottie. "I've been edging him all morning, telling him what I'd get you to do with him if he got you here, telling him what we'd all do if he got you here."

As Jess finished her sentence Lottie opened her mouth and took James as far down her throat as she could manage. He could feel she'd gone a bit further than was comfortable so pulled back slightly. This made Lottie feel safe, that he knew he had a big cock and knew how to use it for maximum pleasure.

"Don't make him cum yet Lottie" Jess ordered. "I promise you'll get his first load, but not yet".

Lottie made a few more strokes with her mouth and came up for air.

She looked over at Jess and couldn't help but feel drawn towards the bed, she glanced at the dressing table and saw, to her delight, a selection of toys, dildos, vibrartors and the longest double-ender she'd ever seen.

"We'll get to those, don't worry" Jess said with a slight laugh. "Let me see what you're hiding under that gym gear"

Lottie stood at the side of the bed next to this naked goddess and slowly removed her top and sports bra. Her firm C cups sprang free to a low moan from Jess. "Turn around and take off those shorts" Jess moaned. Lottie turned, bent at the waist and slowly lowered her shorts, after she had stepped out of them she moved to the bed and lowered them to Jess's waiting face. Jess took a low, slow breath and took in Lottie's scent.

Lottie moved to the end of the bed, James at this point was sitting on an arm chair in the corner next to the dresser, semi hard, watching this all unfold before him.

Jess saw Lottie glance at him "he'll stay there until you're ready for him"

Lottie moved towards her open legs, she stood so she was towering over this vulnerable tied up beauty, she took in the sight of her, Jess was tall, like Lottie, 5' 10" she guessed, tanned but in a very natural way and all over. She had soft blonde hair and larger breasts than Lottie, double Ds. They were definitely real, full and firm, her nipples were erect with large ariolas surrounding them.

Lottie's head was spinning again, what should she do? how should she start? One thing Jess had said was swirling around her head at that moment, "I've been edging him all day". She decided to revert to type and switch.

She looked Jess dead in the eyes and said "so, you've been edging your husband all morning, telling him how he'd get to fuck me but only after you've had your fun, I bet"

She looked a James, "let's see how she copes if she has to wait". Her tone was defiant and had an edge to it that told him he better obey. His cock twitched and he smiled.

Lottie turned back to Jess and lowered herself toward her waiting pussy, she let out a long sigh directed towards her slick opening. Jesses back arched upwards, desperate to feel something on her aching clit.

Lottie turned her head to James and at the same time opened her legs, beckoning him to step forward. He obliged. He stood up straight and she held up a finger, and held it to her lips. He understood immediately what she wanted.

James sunk onto all fours and crawled across the floor to meet her soaking hole, he took a long slow lick from her clit right along her pussy. Lottie looked back at Jess and moaned loudly as she felt her first slight relief.

Lottie relaxed back onto Jame's tongue which was licking and probing her, he even tongued her tight ass hole, something Lottie hadn't experienced before but it was getting her wetter and wetter. She turned her head towards him and almost growled at him "fuck me".

She looked at Jess who had been writhing her hips towards Lottie this whole time trying to get some control back. Lottie said to her is a sweet slightly condescending tone "your husband is going to fuck me now and I'm going to tease you with my breath and nothing more".

Lottie positioned her mouth just above Jess's swollen clit, as she felt the head of Jame's cock at her opening she moved forward slightly, she wanted to control his first entrance into her tight wet pussy. She moved slowly back and forth letting him slightly further into her each time. Finally, with a long sigh on Jess's clit Lottie sank back onto his rock hard member, taking all 10 inches of it in one go. She came immediately, she hadn't realised how much she'd built herself into an orgasmic frenzy.

Lottie made sure Jess knew her husbands first thrust has sent her over the edge. Jess's hips were thrusting as high as she could manage she moaned and writhed as her husband continued to pound into this gym slut she thought would be their little fuck doll to do with as SHE pleased.

Once Lottie's orgasm had subsided and she could think straight she put her hand back onto James thigh to slow his pace, she turned back to Jess, she blew gently up and down her thighs stopping each time she passed over her cunt. This was having the desired effect and Jess was begging her to touch her.

"Give me something, I'm so fucking turned on, make me cum!" She groaned.

Lottie wanted to, she wanted to dive her face between Jess's legs and taste her. She could feel James quickening his pace, she knew he was so close.

"Cum inside me, I want your wife to eat every last drop of your cum out of me after you've filled me up." Lottie purred at James

"Fuck! I'm cumming" James practically shouted. He cock thrust one more time deep

into Lottie, this sent Lottie over the edge for her second orgasm. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her as her pussy gripped on to him.

James collapsed back onto his arm chair while Lottie steadied herself on the foot of the bed, her mouth just an inch away from his wife's moistness. She stood up and walked to the side of the bed.

"You know what you need to do now? Don't you?" She said breathlessly to Jess.

Lottie climbed on to the bed and lowered herself onto her hands and knees, now in the 69 position she had a different view of James's wife. She could feel her hot breath on her cum filled pussy, she could now feel his seed working its way back towards her opening.

She breathed deeply over Jess's mound.

"If you want me to make you cum you know what you need to do!"

Lottie felt Jess lick her, just as her husband had, she could feel his cum leaving her body and hear his wife gulping it down, it was so unbelievably hot. She decided it was time to finally get Jess off. She motioned for James to hand her the wand from the dresser.

She turned it on and started gently gliding it just above Jess's red hot clit. Jess moaned "don't tease me anymore, just give it to me." With that Lottie pushed it firmly onto the swollen nubbin. She had never imagined a woman could cum aggressively, Jess's hips immediately bucked upwards and Lottie felt her grab her ass, as if she needed to hang on to something, her nails dug into Lottie's ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, I'm cumming" jess literally screamed. She then squirted all over the end of the bed and onto the carpet below. Lottie was stunned and at the same time, even after two of the best orgasms of her life, so unbelievably turned on.

Jess started to come down from her orgasmic high, Lottie rolled her hips back so her wetness was directly over Jess's face. Jess ate her out, she put two fingers inside her and made her cum again with her tongue on her clit and her fingers inside her.

Lottie climbed off Jess, turned her self around and collapsed next to her.

James was just sitting there watching these two incredibly beautiful women, now entwined in an exhausted embrace.