Dinner for Three Ch. 07

Story Info
Lavinia wonders what if there's no touching with Cassy.
2.2k words
4.55
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

As I explained in another chapter, having a threesome has its intricacies, difficulties, and risks. Besides, I was already having too much fun with just that conversation. I flirted with Cassy and we talked dirty in front of my husband. And this gave him an almost uncontrollable hard-on. I could see on his face how he was using all his strength to restrain himself from releasing that sexual energy in an almost animal-like manner. I could see that Cassy was moving towards it as well.

And being in the middle of them both, thus, as if between beasts in heat, made me absurdly horny.

I could feel my pussy throbbing as I thought about it all.

So, what if we had just kept talking? Avoiding all the risks and difficulties of a real threesome. What would it have been like?

In my mind, it would have gone something like this:

"As I told you, Cassy, I like a little caress on my little ass. Have you tried it?"

"No... "Will I get horny?"

Arthur goes crazy listening to his wife and her friend talking about anal pleasure. His cock is hard inside his pants. I touch it lightly with my right hand, while I hold the glass of cabernet sauvignon with my right. Like someone who talks about the most trivial matters, I answer without changing the tone of my voice.

"Arthur convinced me little by little, you know? And I thought it was good in the end."

Cassy settles back in her chair, takes another sip of wine, and says:

"Tell me how it went."

"Oh, I remember one day we were in foreplay. We were still in college and he was going to sleep with me. We were in the bedroom while the girls were in the living room watching TV. We could hear the sounds of the show and them talking. We took off our clothes and he stood next to me, with a hard cock, and while he kissed me he caressed my breasts. We stayed like that for a while.

"Oh," said Cassy, "when I was in college I used to love to have sex knowing that there were people around... I couldn't moan loudly or the girls would hear."

"Me too. But they knew that when we closed the bedroom doors it was because we were going to suck a cock and get on all fours, right?"

"I think they imagined that we were on all fours on the bed or on our knees on the floor with a cock in our mouths. I think they got horny there too. That's why they didn't even leave the room and kept the TV volume down. They wanted to hear..."

"But, anyway, that day Arthur kissed my neck, ran his tongue over my breasts and went down. I gasped with lust, knowing that soon his mouth would be on my pussy. You love sucking my pussy, don't you, baby?

Arthur struggled to answer, so horny was he.

"Yes, yes..." - over his pants, I squeezed his cock - "I love it..."

"So there I was, lying naked on the bed with my legs spread and he started sucking me. He ran his tongue all over the length of my pussy, thrusting several times... I could feel his tongue searching my pussy all the way up to my clit. Ah, he was licking slowly, only with the tip of his tongue. I started moaning and moving my hips in his mouth.

Cassy lets out a suppressed moan and presses her legs against each other, compressing her pussy and squeezing her clit.

I watch her do this and love it. It makes me even hornier.

"He always sucks me like that. But that day he decided to do something a tiny bit different. Just a little bit" - I pause and enjoy Cassy's eager look. "That day, while he was sucking me, he stuck his finger in my pussy, all the way down, and then... then with that wet, honeyed finger, he started stroking my little ass..."

Cassy opens the buttons of her skirt and places her right hand on her pussy, while cupping her left. It is too much to see her losing control and finally masturbating. She moans slowly and pleads with me in a sly voice:

"Keep going"

I opened Arthur's pants and pulled out that hard cock. Cassy couldn't contain herself and ran her tongue over her lips and slightly accelerated the touch on her clit. At the sight of that cock, her mouth watered. I thought I could give her that cock to suck, and Arthur would love it. But I decided that we would just talk about it.

Wanking lightly to Arthur, I continued to tell him.

"I was apprehensive at first. Anal is a taboo subject. I always knew he wanted it, but I had never gone past that. I thought to myself, 'as long as it's only one finger, it's okay,' and I relaxed.

I pause again. I look at the cock in my hand and then look at her with her skirt open.

"You must not be comfortable like that. You can be more comfortable."

Cassy then takes off her skirt and lowers her panties down to her ankles. I feel Arthur's cock throbbing in my hand.

"Nice pussy, isn't it, my love?"

Arthur agrees without uttering a word. He cannot speak. All his energies are focused on maintaining control. I could see his mouth salivating as she wanted to suck him too. He wanted to cross the room in one leap and suck her. Their gazes crossing and going to each other's sex. She could see that thick, hot cock throbbing. He could see her wet pussy. They were like animals in heat. If I made one small movement and loosened the leash, they would make a pass at each other. No, I wasn't going to do that. She wouldn't touch him, and he wouldn't touch her.

But, I will resume the story.

"Deciding to let him play in my little ass, I relax. He goes about sucking my clit and touching my ass. At first his finger only presses a little, then slowly enters. I was enjoying it. It was surprisingly pleasurable once I had allowed myself. My clit was swollen. I moved my boobs and rubbed my pussy against his mouth and let his finger enter my ass. Soon the wetness in my pussy had moved down to my ass and made it even easier for his finger to penetrate. I felt very naughty being sucked with a finger in my ass. And I felt even more naughty for enjoying it... Soon his finger was all the way inside me. I moaned and moaned... and he masturbated my ass... And I felt his finger deep in my ass, going in and out and his tongue massaging my clitoris and I thought that all this was happening with the girls next door in the living room... They had no idea that I had a finger in my ass... and that I was loving it... I was very naughty... I felt some heat waves rising from my pussy to the back of my neck and I came... the joy contracted my pussy and my ass... I felt my ass squeeze his finger and that was even better..."

Cassy moans louder...

"How delightful, friend... even mine is blinking..."

"From that day on I started asking him to put his finger in my ass when he sucked me. What about you? Any good stories? Tell me one from college too.

"Ah, there's a silly one... but one that I like... remember a guy I used to be with when I was in college? Well. Once he came to our house and we went to watch movies with the girls. We turned off the light in the living room and he and I sat on the sofa. The girls sat each one on one side of the sofa, on a mattress that was there. But I was horny... hormones running wild... the movie started and I immediately said 'it's cold, get a blanket'. He got up, grabbed it and sat down next to me again. In a few minutes I had my hand on his cock. Feeling his hard cock. The girls in front of me didn't suspect a thing. I took his hand and brought it to my pussy. It was pulsing. I was so horny because the girls were in front of me and his cock was in my hand.

"Humm... these youthful things are a delight... any touch would make us super horny... even more in this situation... I can imagine how you were. Go on" - I say to Cassy while I lower my mouth to Arthur's cock and start sucking it while looking at her. I swallow his cock whole with my eyes fixed on her. I taste the cum that was already on it.

"Apprehensive that the girls would notice what I was doing, but so horny that I couldn't stop, I continued to be masturbated by him while wanking him. That cock in my hand was making me very horny. But I wanted to feel it in my mouth... I was salivating at the thought of that hard thing on my tongue... I looked quickly at them and saw that they were paying attention to the movie. Then, very quickly, I pulled his cock out of the blanket. He looked startled, but before he could stop me, I started sucking him right then and there. His cock was in my mouth...right next to their heads...if they would just turn around they would see that I was giving him a blowjob. I couldn't hold back. I sucked some more. My pussy was dripping... He was holding my hair and I could feel his cock going all the way down my throat... But suddenly one of the girls said something... I took my mouth off and went back to my normal position. I answered the comment... my heart was racing... but he hadn't removed his hand from my pussy... it was still there... yummy...

While she tells the story, I suck Arthur. I feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. I know he won't last long...

Cassy continues.

"I was almost a teenager. I couldn't stop. I was so horny... then I turned my hand to his cock and continued to jerk him off. The girls seemed to be very focused... He moaned softly. Then he told me that he was afraid that I would make him cum and fly cum in their hair... can you imagine the cum spurting and accidentally hitting Lila's face? I felt his cock throbbing and knew that the boy would not last long... so I went down again... I sucked hard... soon I felt his cock throbbing hard... I knew that the cum would come and I kept going. I felt his abdomen contract and then the first jet of cum entered my mouth... Until then, I had not swallowed cum many times, I still found it strange, but there was no other way... I let him cum... that load of cum entering my mouth... that different taste... that hot stuff... there were several jets... When I felt he finished, I looked at him naughtily. I opened my mouth for him to see the cum and showed him that I was swallowing it..."

I let out a groan still with Arthur's cock in my mouth...

Cassy resumes:

"I thought it was perfect. Shortly after, the girls paused the movie and went to make popcorn and go to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to wash my mouth... I went to the bathroom and masturbated... I needed to come... I came back and we finished the movie..."

She paused, but continued.

"It was only a few months later that Lila told me, laughing, that she had seen everything... there was a shiny piece of furniture in front, next to the TV and she could see everything that was happening behind her. She herself even thought that she would get cum on her... and if that happened, she would make a scandal! I even think that she also went to masturbate during the pause of the movie... Think... she saw everything! She must have been wet that day too! If she didn't know better, she also wanted to suck my guy!

I speed up my blowjob and feel Arthur's cum coming into my mouth... Cassy notices and speeds up her pussy movements too... He can't stand it and floods my mouth with hot cum... What a boner... she sees everything... she sees the cum running out of my mouth... she sees his cock shining with cum...

I stand up.

"I think that's it for today... Shall we go to sleep?"

She gets up too... realizes that nothing more is going to happen...

I kiss her cheek, almost on the lips. Almost on the lips... I make sure to leave some of Arthur's cum there. She knows.

I arrange her bedroom.

On the bed I leave a vibrator, gel and an anal plug, with the message: "have fun. I want a picture of this toy stuck in your ass. kisses. good night ;* "

All of this flew by in my mind.

But the night would not be like that. I wanted to touch her and I wanted her to touch Arthur.

It would be more than a conversation.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers