Dinner for Three Ch. 08

Story Info
Lavinia brings anal toys to the dinner.
985 words
4.53
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

I drove these delightful thoughts out of my head and came back to reality, for it could be even better than my imagination. I took a last sip of the wine, inhaled deeply, but discreetly, and before getting up I said:

"I think you can get a lot of enjoyment out of a little butt cuddle, even if it's not your own. It's something nice. Wait a minute.

I left them both in the living room without understanding what I was doing after that statement. I walked nervously to the bedroom, my legs a little shaky. I opened the drawers and looked at our erotic toys. Vibrators and dildos of various sizes, plus one or another unusual item. What would Cassy like? I didn't know what she had or hadn't tried. I decided to be... ahm... conservative, even though using that word in this context might sound weird.

I took only a beginner's anal plug, a gel and a basic vibrator. I was about to go back to the living room when I decided to move things forward. Still with a mischievous smile on my face, I took off my panties, which were already deliciously wet, and laid them on the bed. Then, yes, I took a deep breath, smiled at my boldness, and returned to the living room, announcing:

"Here's some of the stuff we enjoy!"

The look on Arthur's face when he saw me coming into the room with the erotic toys was priceless! I had to restrain myself not to break the mood and laugh. He widened his eyes and let his jaw drop. He couldn't believe what he was seeing!

Cassy, on the other hand, reacted better.

I noticed how her face had changed from surprise to excitement, ending in a wide and clearly naughty smile!

I put the toys on the coffee table and sat down next to Arthur.

Calmly, I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. He just watched, still not knowing how to behave. I began to jerk him off slowly, while pretending that this was absolutely normal.

Cassy was looking at me and at Arthur's cock. She had that greedy look in her eyes, like someone whose mouth is full of water, someone who is dying to take a mouthful or to sit down hard on that cock. Unable to contain herself any longer, she opened the buttons of her skirt and began to masturbate. I jerked off to Arthur; she masturbated looking at us. The masturbation on one side of the room being enjoyed by the other in a teasing cycle. It was fantastic!

Casually, still with my hand going down and up on that hard phallus, I asked her:

"What did you think of the toys?"

" Yummy..."

So I settled Arthur on the far end of the couch and commented:

"It's a delight to suck while he plays in my ass with that toy..."

Having said that, I laid down on the couch sucking that hard cock. Finally, I felt that hot, hard member in my mouth, throbbing with lust. I made sure to close my eyes while I sucked, in order to give Arthur and Cassy some privacy to look at each other. I wanted to imply that it was okay, that they could enjoy each other. In the same motion, I pulled my ass back as far as I could, exposing my soaking wet pussy and asshole. I was all shaved for them. Naughty girl that I am, and knowing that I was being watched by Cassy, I wiggled my ass a few times, rolling slowly. It was as if I was dancing to a slow song with my hips as I accommodated that thick member on my tongue.

I could hear Cassy let out a little moan... She was enjoying my performance... Delightful...

I let her enjoy the scene for a moment longer in the privacy of my closed eyes, while I rolled over for her and sucked Arthur off... I heard another groan from her... Then, still with his cock in my mouth, I opened my eyes and looked at her. Staring. I let our gazes meet and kept contact. I wanted her to see me and know that I was seeing her. I wanted to speak to her through that look. I wanted her to watch me with Arthur's cock in her mouth, with my ass humped, with my pussy soaking wet asking to be fucked... And what I saw was beautiful. She couldn't hold back, and had pulled up her skirt and pushed her panties to the side. In addition, she had opened her blouse and left one breast exposed. I saw her wet pussy, with carefully trimmed hair, spread out in front of me, being touched by delicate and nimble fingers. Now she was masturbating openly and even caressing her breasts! It was beautiful to see her so horny like that! A lust that I had provoked!

I took the cock out of my mouth and continued to stare at her. With the most perverted face I could muster, I stuck out my tongue and, always without taking my eyes off her, gently licked Arthur's member from the base to the head, feeling every vein that pulsed with hard-on. I wanted her to see how good that cock was to suck, how horny I felt with that thick and hot member in my mouth...

It was an invitation for her to join us...

For an instant I saw that Cassy spread her legs a few more inches, leaned back in the armchair and accelerated the movements on her clit. It was as if she was enjoying the last moment alone, in a mixture of building up courage and increasing her arousal even more. Finally, she bit her lips, let out a moan, squeezed her breast, compressed her pussy and - she crossed the room...

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers