Dinner for Three Ch. 10 - End

Story Info
Arthur fucks Lavinia and Cassy. Cassy tries anal play.
1.6k words
4.46
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

Cassy smiled and showed that she also liked to obey. Sensuously she knelt in front of me and stuck out her tongue. She gave me a mischievous look, and then slowly moved closer to me, until she finally sucked my pussy.

How beautifully she does suck! Every movement of that tongue made me shiver! And I looked at her knowing that she was sucking my pussy full of Arthur's cum and it was driving me crazy with lust! She was smearing herself with my cum and my husband's cum! And she made sure to show it to me, lifting up her wet face and smiling at me!

She licked me and rolled over, almost begging to be penetrated.

Arthur approached me and we kissed. In love. We were living this incredible experience and it made us even stronger as lovers! It was as if living this experience had brought us closer together, because we had been truer to each other.

He kissed me and exposed his cock, pointing at our friend kneeling at my feet. Cassy understood and directed her lips to that hard member. We kissed and she sucked him. He ran his hand all over my body and I felt him trembling with lust, probably because of her tongue on his cock. Cassy could taste my husband right at the source... no longer through my pussy...

After a while, Arthur told Cassy to go back to sucking me and positioned himself behind our friend. She obeyed and pulled her ass up high. I saw his hard cock behind her and it excited me. But he didn't put it in all at once, hard, as I imagined he would.

He spread Cassy's buttocks apart and started licking her ass while stimulating her clit. She had a surprised reaction, but gave in and let herself be enjoyed from behind. After a moment, she was already rolling around enjoying the moment, rubbing her ass against my husband's face.

For one last time, I pressed her head against my pussy, then stood up and settled her on her knees on the sofa. I kissed Arthur one more time, and then stood next to Cassy. We kissed! I sucked her ear and massaged her breasts and returned my lips to hers. She gasped with arousal. I felt my taste and my husband's taste in her mouth and squeezed her breasts... I looked at Arthur and he understood: he should fuck Cassy.

He stopped licking our friend's ass and pointed his member at the entrance to her pussy. She moaned as she felt the head of his cock touch the entrance to her pussy. He circled there for a while, stroking, making her comfortable, making her feel the head well, to the point where she was practically begging to be penetrated.

Until he granted Cassy's wishes and, holding her waist, slowly pushed his hard cock into her. When all the cock was in, he began a slow in and out, in and out, in and out... Cassy moaned and we kissed. As our mouths and tongues touched, I felt as Arthur thrust into Cassy's pussy. She moaned in my mouth while sucking my tongue.

But I wanted to tease Cassy again. And, since she had already had her ass licked by Arthur...then it seemed like the moment....

I stood up and took the anal plug and jelly from the coffee table.

She had her eyes closed, moaning, and didn't see me approaching her from behind. I noticed how beautiful her little ass was, pink. How delicate that little hole was. How it flashed while Arthur was putting it in her pussy.... It would be a delight to fuck such a beautiful and delicate little ass... I kissed Arthur again and opened the little tube of lubricant gel and poured a portion of it into that little hole.

The coolness of the lubricating gel made her open her eyes and look back. A surprised expression came over Cassy's face.

I whispered in her ear, in a calm voice:

"You'll like it, relax..."

For a moment, she seemed to consider. But soon her gaze revealed that curiosity and lust had overcome her fear. In an almost imperceptible gesture, she nodded and lightly bit her lower lip, letting out a short horny moan, already anticipating what would happen.

Seeing that sign of approval increased my arousal even more. I wanted to give my friend something she had not yet experienced. I wanted to push the limits of Cassy's horniness.

I got down on my knees beside her. With one hand I caressed her breasts and neck, with the other I pointed the plug at her ass. She felt the cold metal and shivered. She looked at me again with a naughty face, biting her lower lip. Her expression practically begged to be penetrated. All this while being pounded by Arthur. Her tits bounced as my husband fucked her hard.

At the look on her face, I was sure that she wanted the toy all the way inside her. I could see her ass opening up greedily as I pressed the tip of the plug in. I took my time, enjoying every moment I caressed that wonderful ass.

"You want me to put that whole plug in your ass! Keep moaning and blinking that pink ass for me..."

I returned from my thoughts, looked at Arthur, and saw that he couldn't hold out much longer. That soon he would pour out his cum inside her. The hard-on he felt was at its limit. I couldn't blame him. He had already taken too much.

Slowly, listening to Cassy moan, I slid the entire plug into her perfect little ass. When she finally embraced the whole toy, she let out another moan, this time louder and longer.

I played with the plug, squeezing and releasing it inside her ass while Arthur pounded his cock frantically into Cassy's pussy. All three of us were very horny. She was rolling around trying to get the most out of the plug and Arthur's cock. From the looks and the moans, I could see that Cassy had totally freed herself. She was now just horny.

I got on all fours beside her and kissed her again, still resting my hand on the plug, which I squeezed and released, stimulating her anal pleasure.

With a hint of surprise, I felt Arthur pour gel into my ass. I didn't know what he was going to do. Fuck me? It would be nice if he would fuck my ass while I kissed Cassy...

But, no... He brought Cassy's hand to my ass and encouraged her to touch me. He followed her fingers with his own, thrusting them into me, showing the ways into me. She soon understood and accepted the suggestion. She slipped her finger into me. First just the tip, in and out. Then she smiled naughtily at me and stuck her whole middle finger up my ass at once. We both moaned as we kissed. She was sticking her finger in and out of my ass.

Then I realized that Arthur gave her the vibrator and she pointed the toy at my ass. Without much ado, she once again gave me a look of mischief, and then sunk the object into my ass. I raved, both at the toy penetrating me, and at the thought of her fucking me. She would fuck my ass by putting the dildo in and out, and I would kiss her as I forced the plug inside her ass. If she put the dildo hard into my ass, I would try to put the plug even harder into her ass. All under the watchful eye of my husband, who was fucking her pussy in a non-stop, rhythmic in and out movement.

Cassy understood that the harder he pounded into me, the harder I would pound into her. And she liked to be fucked hard. She began to fuck my ass hard with the toy and I screamed with lust, as I rolled around asking for more. Then she slid in slowly and lightly, smoothly. Only to then ram it all the way in again with force.

All I could think about was how naughty this scene was. How horny all three of us were. How I couldn't imagine that the girl I had innocently kissed in college was so hot and tasty. How much pleasure she gave me and I gave her.

Cassy also moaned, being stimulated in the ass by the plug and fucked in the pussy by Arthur, while she fucked my ass with the vibrator.

All of this was too much for her. Cassy pressed herself against my body and I felt her shivering and trembling. With so much stimulation, she came. She screamed as she came, kissing me, licking me... she soaked Arthur's cock with her cum.

She quickened her movements and fucked my ass even harder, even faster. Mercilessly - how I like it...! Seeing her cum and feeling that toy pounding into my ass, I came too!

I looked at Cassy and pointed to Arthur with a shake of my head. She understood. We both knew what men liked and decided to give it to him. He had behaved well that night. He deserved a treat.

I brought my face close to Cassy's and together we opened our mouths, stuck out our tongues, and stared seductively at the hard cock in front of us.

Arthur pointed that thick, reddish cock in front of our faces. You could smell the inebriating aroma of Cassy's pussy emanating from that hot cock. I could see the member throbbing in front of me. I knew what was coming. With one swift gesture, he squirted jet after jet of thick, hot cum into our mouths and faces, spilling even over our sweaty breasts. We were covered in that white liquid under my husband's amazed gaze.

In one last naughty gesture, Cassy pulled me in and kissed me, running her tongue over the cum that covered my face.

Tired, covered in sweat, saliva, and cum, the three of us kissed happily.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers