All Comments on 'Dinner for two'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LowDownLadyLibraLowDownLadyLibraover 16 years ago
Turning me off

Why is every word out of the "womans" mouth followed by baby? That was such a turn off. Also, he didn't need to state the fact that his cock was white, we got that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Must try harder!

Sorry mate, but its time to stretch yourself a little bit. All of the babies are getting old. It’s just a suggestion, but when you go to write the word "baby" (unless it refers to a little person) stop yourself. Unfortunately for you the majority of the writers of BF/WM fiction on this site are very strong. And when an interracial story is posted most of us who are into it tend to pounce on it. I think this is the second story of yours that I've read, and while I do think you're got talent your dialogue tends to let you down.

It's time to take it to the next level.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Great Story

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good effort

I feel that the previous comments will lead to a better job next time. However, "baby" aside, I enjoyed this effort. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm...Despite the handle..

Despite the handle...this story reeks of a woman. As in the author...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Redundant

The way Alisha says baby in, before or after every sentence is kind of annoying but other than that this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hmm...

Hate to say I find't finish the story, imho "baby" being in the story so many times and the talking during the sex scene kind of bored me :/

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
A QUICKIE!

There's NOTHING wrong with a quickie as long as both parties agree!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If only

If only it was that simple. But there are beautiful girls in many different shades of darkness. I've met a couple of real Nubian princesses from south Egypt who had me feeling all jumpy. The ticket taker at the Met in NYC was caramel perfection. I like black women, strange for someone who saw his first black person age 12.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black girls make everything better

The use of "baby" in dialogue may have been a bit much, but not a problem. As an avid reader of interracial erotica, I can't get too much of talk of dark nipples, black pussies, and white cocks. It was a short but very hot and effective story. I hope you have more like it. Thank You.

-EbnyLvrBryan, via mobile phone.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[31.08.22]

Romantique und Zexxsi!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...