Dinner Parties with a Difference

Story Info
Smashing a set of plates leads to sexual slavery.
13.3k words
4.18
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers

Ladies and Gentlemen, before i start with this story, i want to point out that i've received some very fair constructive criticism regarding what is a very bad habit of mine. My 'over-use' of CAPITAL letters within my writing. So, for this one i've edited it before publishing, eliminating most, if not all, of my use of upper case. And, please believe me, criticism, especially if in constructive form is always welcome. For i accept that i'm far from perfect as a writer, and how else do you learn, if nobody points out your shortcomings?

*****

DINNER PARTIES WITH A DIFFERENCE!

CRASH! The box had slipped out of the woman's hands and landed hard on the ground with the resulting destruction. For it had been full of expensive crockery, all handmade with real precision, care and almost love. But now it was simply a pile of useless junk, smashed to pieces, totally and utterly broken. And it was entirely my fault!

Yes, I'd been completely immersed in my 'phone and quite simply hadn't been paying an awful lot of attention as to where I was going. And walked right into this Lady, causing her to drop the box she was carrying, containing the aforementioned items, that she had only just purchased. As if that wasn't bad enough, there were several witnesses who had seen what I'd done, some of whom knew her, so there'd be NO denying my liability.

"Well then Good Sir, you now owe me five hundred and thirty-six pounds. There's no doubt that you are at fault here, you walked into me and caused me to drop these. I've only just purchased them, and now I, or rather you, need to return to the shop where I'd bought them and procure another set."

"I'm so sorry Ma'am, but I don't have that sum of money with me. I won't be able to pay you until I get paid, next week."

"Well, that's just not good enough!" And then she paused, and I looked at her properly for the first time since we'd bumped into each other, as she did me. She was attractive, quite a little older than me, clearly rich and upper middle class. After all, what ordinary working-class person could afford to spend over five hundred quid on crockery? Suddenly she smiled, a rather predatory smile it must be said, and then continued. "Or maybe you could pay me another way instead of in cash?"

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but what do you mean by that?"

"I mean that you could perform a service for me, instead of paying me in the form of money."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Let's go and have a coffee, somewhere more private and I'll explain just what it is I want from you."

She led me to a small, rather exclusive, nearby café, purchased two coffees, and we sat down at a table in the corner. "Well Darling, I have a few little desires that you can help me with. Firstly, let me assure you that NO harm will happen to you. You have my word on that."

"Yes Ma'am, I believe you."

"Good. Firstly, I'm holding a dinner party for a few of my friends this evening, that's what the crockery set is for. Well, we could do with a 'waiter,' and you will fit the bill rather nicely." Bang goes my Saturday night down the pub! "And then, well it's been a few years since my Henry passed away, and I fancy some bedroom 'action.' You'll spend the rest of the night in my boudoir where you will then service my sexual desires. Which can be quite perverse and will most definitely include you being securely tied to my bed whilst I ravish you. But as I say, I will look out for your safety. Well Darling, there it is. Become my sex slave for the night, and I'll readily accept that as payment."

Quite frankly, what choice did I have? And, although clearly far older than me, she looked to be in her late forties, like I say she was extremely attractive, sexy even. And dressed immaculately, an absolutely delicious champagne leather suit, with a very short skirt that only just concealed whether the hosiery upon her shapely legs was in the form of stockings or tights. And the blouse underneath her jacket, in a similar colour, was clearly made of satin.

About five feet eight in height, roughly the same as myself, with golden hair and blue eyes, this was a Lady of class and style, no doubt about that. It began to occur to me that I might even actually enjoy what she wanted. And if I refused, what then? I'd owe her a sum of money that I really could not afford to lose, Saturday nights down the pub would be out of the question for several weeks, months even.

"Ma'am, I accept your offer. I agree to serve you and your friends for dinner this evening and then become your complete carnal captive, to surrender myself to your sexual desires."

Her face broadened into a massive smile. "Thank you, Darling. Well right now I need to purchase another set of just what you broke. Which you can then carry to my car. And then you will go and fetch your own and follow me back to my house."

"I didn't drive here Ma'am, so maybe I'll just come back to your home with you in your car. If that's alright with you? Although I'm not exactly dressed to be a 'waiter,' am I?"

"Perfect! Now don't you worry about your 'attire' for this evening, you'll be dressed by me in some of my clothes." Ah, just what have I got myself into here? "Oh, and there's no need for you to keep calling me Ma'am, my name is Geraldine Winterburn, although my friends call me Geri. Which, if you are going to allow me to make you my carnal captive is just what you will then be, my friend. So please, call me Geri."

"Geri it is then. Well Geri, let's go get another set of plates, and then I'll hand myself over to you, 'on a plate' as it were!"

"Very good, Darling, very droll!" Rewarding me with another lovely smile.

We returned to the store Geri had just visited and I had to stand there, rather sheepishly, as she explained what had occurred and fully outlined my role in the disaster. So, I decided that if I was going to enjoy what Geri had planned for me then this, uncomfortable, moment was my punishment, a deserved one after all. But having endured that I carried her package to her waiting car, an almost brand-new Jaguar, and successfully loaded it without any further breakages!

About thirty minutes later we reached the home of Geraldine Winterburn, who, I had discovered during the journey was the widow of a very successful and wealthy businessman. And her home reflected that affluence. It was a large, detached house on a very exclusive estate, clearly worth a great deal of money. She opened the garage door, remotely, drove in and parked up. The door closed behind us, and I suddenly had this creepy feeling that I'd just been shut away from the rest of the world. A light came on, and as the pair of us emerged from her car, she indicated a door leading into the house itself. "Follow me Darling, let's dump those in the kitchen."

Once there, I in fact opened up the box and started to unpack the contents. For Geri was running a little late, that coffee while she made me her offer taking up time she hadn't allowed for. However, my presence now enabled her to regain much that had been lost, for I paid attention to her instructions and proved my worth. Soon the dining room table was correctly set, the vegetables were peeled and ready to be cooked when required, and her main dish meat in the oven. "Thank you, Darling," she addressed me, "now come with me please. It's time for you to take a shower and then get ready for your duties tonight."

Geri led me up the stairs to the master bathroom. Switching the shower on, "there's the controls, Darling, strip off then and proceed when ready." I removed all of my clothes there and then, what was the point of being bashful, she'd see everything tonight when she tied me to her bed and shagged me, thought I. Once I was happy with the water temperature, I entered her shower cubicle, shut the door and proceeded to wash myself, hair included.

Now Geri's shower cubicle was made from frosted glass, I guess to give the user a reasonable degree of privacy. Fine, but it also prevents said user from seeing any details of anything occurring outside, especially if water is cascading over them. So, I had no idea that Geri had removed all of my clothes from the room, just leaving a pair of satin female panties for me to wear and a short-handwritten note to the effect.

Therefore, when I'd finished, reading her instructions, I dried myself off, put on said panties, and proceeded to her bedroom, as directed. "Ah Darling, feeling all nice and clean?"

"Yes, thank you, Geri."

"Good. Come and stand here please then." As she pointed out a large mirror. As I walked towards that, I noticed her full King size bed, complete with solid metal, slatted bed frames at both the top and bottom ends, and therefore absolutely perfect for the purpose of tying a sex slave to. "Yes, go on, take a good look Darling, you'll belong to that later on. But not now, time is pressing on, and I've so much more to do." Then I saw the silk bondage tie in her hand. "Turn around please," yes Geri was very polite must be her upbringing, as I reached her. Now my back was towards her, and she pulled my arms together, before taking me into her captivity by securely, and I do mean securely, tying my wrists together. There was NO doubt that she knew exactly what she was doing, and this bond was completely inescapable! "Good, now I can begin."

Geri fetched a razor and began to 'attack' the hair on my legs! Then she pulled down those satin panties, and ALL of my pubic hair joined that from my legs on the floor! "You don't mind do you, Darling?" Bit late now, IF I did, don't you think?

So, with all of my lower body hair gone, Geri fetched a very lacy suspender belt, slipped it around my waist and buckled it together. "Good fit, Darling, we're almost the same size I see. Handy for what I have in mind for you." Next, she fetched a pair of very sheer nylon stockings, which soon covered my legs, and much to my surprise felt absolutely delicious!

Now then, just a word about the colour of this hosiery that now adorned my lower body. For this Lady's favourite colour was clearly brown, light brown. Her bed was covered in champagne coloured satin bedsheets, and both her and my stockings, as were the panties I wore, were also of that shade. This needs to be born in mind, as the next item of clothing she intended me to wear was removed from a tall wardrobe.

For it was a 'French maids' outfit but in chocolate brown and champagne instead of the 'normal' black and white. Whatever, it was still sensuous. "Now then Darling, I'm going to untie your arms, can I trust you? Although I rather feel you want to wear this?"

"I gave you my word, Geri, and I still intend to keep it. I won't attempt to escape you."

"No, I don't think you will." She untied me, and then slipped the maid costume over my head. Believe me it felt as good as it looked! Remember I could now see myself in that mirror of hers. As she re-tied my wrists together. Just for effect of course, she knew I was hers!

"Now come and sit here please." Indicating her 'dressing table,' and another, smaller mirror. Where she 'made up' my face, obviously giving it a VERY close shave. And then the final touch, a blonde wig, and the normal maids, in champagne, head dress. God, I almost 'fancied' myself. Untied again, "come along please Darling, you can't stay there looking at yourself, we've work to do! I need to make a start in the kitchen and my guests will be here soon. Oh, and in front of them, please address me as 'Mistress' Geraldine."

"Of course, Mistress Geraldine."

As Geri started to cook the prepared vegetables the front doorbell rang. "Ah, that'll be the first of my guests. Remember MISTRESS Geraldine now, Darling! And ask them for their name and please call them Mistress too!"

As I opened the door, there stood another middle-aged attractive Lady, whose face immediately brightened into a massive smile upon the sight of me in my 'uniform!' "Good evening, Ma'am. Whom shall I inform Mistress Geraldine has given us the pleasure of her presence here tonight?" Standing slightly aside, "please come in."

"Thank you, young man. Tell Geri it's Lucinda. And I must admit I'm impressed with her for 'acquiring' you!" As she walked past me and into the house, I called out. "Mistress Lucinda, for you Mistress Geraldine." And the same time the 'hostess emerged from the kitchen to greet her friend. "Lucy, please come in. Drink?"

"A dry white wine, come on, you know me by now Geri!"

"True but my 'waiter' doesn't, not yet anyway. Please fetch a large dry white wine for Lucy please, Darling." Into the kitchen I went, to pour this friend of my Mistress her wine.

"Geri, sweetheart, where did you get him, or should that be 'her,' from? Are you planning to have some 'fun' with him after our dinner?"

"Oh, he bumped into me whilst he had his head in his 'phone. Breaking the first lot of the style of crockery we'll be utilising tonight. And he couldn't afford to replace them, so I made him an offer which he couldn't, and therefore didn't refuse. He's mine but I'll let all three of you have a little 'play' before you leave here. But nothing serious, as I say HE IS MINE!"

It wasn't long before Geri's, or should that be Mistress Geraldine's, other two guests arrived, to be greeted by myself as 'Lucy' had been. The first was Abigail, known as 'Abi,' and last but not least, Madeline or 'Maddy.' Having announced their respective arrivals to Geri, I fetched the pair of them the drink of their choice. Mistress Geraldine now announced that her planned starter was ready.

It was a simple prawn cocktail, brought from the kitchen by myself, and then having eaten my portion in said room, Geri was NOT cruel, I stood silently by the wall, arms behind my back, as the Ladies finished eating. When I swiftly and efficiently, but also politely and respectfully, cleared the table. Replenishing their drinks too, and I noticed that Geri wasn't drinking much alcohol at all. I knew all too well from experience that sex and 'booze' don't go together!

Again, I helped Geri to put the ingredients of her main dish, a chicken roast dinner, into serving dishes, which I carried through to the dining room and placed on the table. Once I'd checked everything that needed to be done, was done, also charging the Ladies drinks, with Geri still abstaining to a large extent, I again retired to the kitchen to eat my share of the meal. Superbly cooked and utterly delicious, by the way. Again, I waited for the Ladies to finish eating before clearing the table.

But before dessert, now was the time that Geri decided to allow her guests to 'examine' her acquisition, ME! A couple of bondage ties in her hands, she tied my wrists together behind my back, then securing my ankles tightly together, resulting in movement becoming effectively impossible for me. And so, the three other Ladies, to a limited extent, were allowed to 'set about' my bound body.

They were not permitted to remove or lift any item of 'my' clothing but were allowed to touch my 'clothed' form in any way they chose. And Geri also gave permission for them to kiss me, which all three of them did. They were basically allowed thirty minutes or so with me.

And I'm sure you can all imagine the uncomfortable degree that my boner produced within the satin panties and tight French maid costume, as the three of them enjoyed 'playing' with me! With there being nothing, I could do to stop them in any way. And I thought I heard Geri indulging in a very sly chuckle to herself at my discomfort. Finally, to my great relief she called a halt to these proceedings, dessert was ready. Now Geri released me from my bonds, in order to serve the, homemade, strawberry cheesecake, with clotted cream. Again, I was permitted a share, but had to eat in the kitchen. Didn't spoil the superb taste, one thing I'd learnt tonight was that Geri is a magnificent cook. I was hoping that her skills in the bedroom at least matched those of hers in the kitchen, if so, I was in for an exciting night!

And once I'd cleaned up after the Ladies had consumed their own shares, and also drunk the normal 'after-dinner' coffee, it was time for them to go. Time for the night to really begin!

It was crystal clear by the look on Geri's face that she felt the same way, although she did insist on cleaning up first before taking me up her stairs and to that large bed. Which took some time, in order to pass much of what the pair of us had consumed that evening. So, by the time we did proceed to her bedroom much of that had passed through with several toilet visits by both of us.

In her bedroom, Geri kissed me first, a long kiss full of total passion, before informing me, "we need to get you out of that outfit, Darling. Oh, and now we're alone at last, please simply call me Geri again. By the way, I'm very pleased with you and how you behaved tonight. Thank you, Darling."

"You're very welcome, Geri. Enjoyed it to be honest, but I have a feeling that the night is not yet finished by a long chalk!"

"NO! You're dead right there! Right out of that 'French maid' suit, then!"

It soon on the floor, followed by those satin panties, although the stockings were staying on, and here Geri had used some foresight. For when she'd fitted my stockings in the first place, she'd fed the suspenders under the panties, so they could be, and were, removed without needing to disturb them. "On the bed please." I obeyed and stretched out my limbs without needing to be told, by now I wanted this! As my, soon to be captor, noticed. "You're looking forward to this aren't you, Darling? Well, I'll try my very best not to let you down." With that she sat down on the bed very near to my left arm and began the process of taking me into her captivity!

By looping the wrist of that arm, then having pulled said wrist right to the outer bedpost she made them become 'one.' Securely! It had started. It wasn't long before my right arm was also 'joined' to the opposite post, and so now I was captured and helpless, the 'private property' of this gorgeous cougar! In both cases there was a fair amount of tie left over, so Geri decided a bit of 'belt and braces' was called for and bound my hands too. Just to add to my feelings of TOTAL capture. Which was soon reinforced as shortly afterwards she bound my ankles to the lower bed posts, meaning even just movement was very limited and escape totally impossible. I now belonged to Geraldine Winterburn, utterly and completely!

She sat on the edge of the bed facing me and crossed her legs. My cock jerked with the creaking of her leather skirt and the rasping of her hose. Her skirt raised itself higher so I could see the tan suspenders holding up her stockings. Geri saw where my eyes were fixed so she thought she would tease me some more by undoing the buttons on her blouse and pulling it open so I could see her luscious breasts pouring over her tight champagne satin basque. Now this older but still sexy woman stood, unbuckled her skirt, allowing it to drop to the floor.

Which, of course, it did almost revealing all. The blouse now joined the skirt on the floor, soon followed by her panties, which she'd also fed her suspenders under. Smart cookie, this Geri! Meaning that now she was ready to enact her plans for me.

Climbing onto the bed, she knelt between my legs, and cupped my balls in her hands. "Now then, just what do we have here? Are these mine?"

"I guess so, Geri. Whatever you have planned for them, I'm in no position to stop you!"

"No. You're not, are you? You belong to my bed, you're tied to it, and will remain so until I, and only I, decide otherwise! Therefore these, and the rest of you, belong to me! Who do you belong to, Darling?"

"I belong to YOU, Geri. I am yours to command!"

"Aren't you just?" Moving her hands to my cock. "And what is this?"

"Something that exists to please and pleasure you, Mistress!"

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
111 Followers