Dinner Parties with a Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As if I'd want it any other way Maddy!"

"Careful now! We'll see if you're quite so smug after a few hours in my hands, shall we?"

Before any 'action' could begin, Maddy needed to shed some, if not all, the clothes that she presently wore. First to come off was her red leather skirt, the jacket had been shed and remained downstairs. She wriggled herself out of it, very provocatively, before stepping out of it once it had fallen to the floor. Next came the satin blouse, exposing her scarlet basque. And finally, her panties, leaving her covered in just the basque and stockings. And didn't she make a real show of all this, purely for my benefit, I guess. I mean, who else was there?

Maddy climbed onto the bed, but instead of lying on top of my body in the 'normal' manner she did do in 'reverse' as it were. "How about a little 'soixante-neuf' to kick things off, My Love?" Not that I had any choice, of course! So as Maddy's mouth enveloped my rampant cock, so my tongue got to 'work' on her 'clitty!' With the desired result for both of us, and our combined timing was almost perfect! As my seed threatened to fill her orifice so she pulled away, her job done, and also to enjoy her own climax. With the result that her juices covered my face, as we both shook and screamed!

At least Maddy had the decency to wash my face after this opening salvo. "Well, that has opened the 'ball' hasn't it, My Love! But shall we carry on in the 'normal' manner?" With that Maddy turned herself around and then started on my lips as she waited for my cock to become hard yet again.

Maddy kept me there, tied securely to her bed as she rode me to climax after climax, well for her anyway, although she skilfully bought to a good few as well. Until finally, after a couple of hours her own strength began to fail, and so she called a halt to the night's proceedings. She untied me and after a quick visit to the bathroom for both of us, it was back to her bed. To sleep.

Now if I'm going to be totally honest, whilst I must emphasize that Maddy is a lovely Lady, and I had enjoyed my time with her, it had not reached the highs that my time with Geri had done on the previous weekend. And I wasn't dis-appointed at all when Maddy had no desire to resume the action come the morning. She seemed completely satisfied with the night before, and like I say I wasn't going to argue. I simply grabbed my bike and rode home. There had been something missing. But no, I could not pinpoint just what it was. Maybe Lucy could 're-light the fire' next weekend?

Well, she sure tried her very best to do just that. The meal went well, myself now in the 'ordinary' black French maid outfit, served the four of them well, I'd got the taste of this now, and was beginning to recognise their own individual 'foibles.' Just like Geri and Maddy, Lucy was a superb cook, and the meal was fantastic. Then after tiding up like before, it was into Lucy's bedroom and her black satin covered bed. Again, I found myself tied securely to it, my legs coated in sheer black stockings and my power of sight gone! And Lucy was skilled in bed, please be in NO doubt about that! The sex she subjected me to was exciting, exhilarating, passionate and full of ecstasy. But there was still something missing. What was this mysterious factor? It wasn't that either Maddy or Lucy didn't know what they were doing or weren't very sexy Ladies. Maybe Abi could provide an answer?

Unfortunately not! Again, another lovely meal, and some more great sex with me helpless on Abigail's blue satin covered bed. But still the 'X' factor wasn't there. Never mind, it would be back to being Geri's next weekend, surely, she would put the excitement back in? But no, enjoyable though it was being subjected to Geri's awesome sexuality once again, it still didn't quite come close to that very first time in her hands! What was missing?

It was Geri herself who worked it out and came up with the answer. Smart cookie that she is, it suddenly occurred to her just what this missing 'factor' was. "Darling, you're not quite enjoying things as much as you did that first time, are you? And I think I know why."

"You're NO fool are you, Geri? Because you're right, although you have been superb, and yes, I have enjoyed being yours again, things aren't quite up to last time. So, what do you believe the possible problem might be?"

"Correct me IF I've got this wrong, but I think it's because you're here by choice! You don't have to be here! Therefore, I believe that is the missing factor, you can say 'NO' if you want. But what you really want is to have no choice, you want to be ordered to be our sex slaves. What do you think?"

"Yes! I think you're onto something here, last time when I was in your hands it wasn't my decision, I had been forced to be yours! That is what added that 'X' factor to the equation, that is why it was so special and exciting! But then, I can't go around smashing plates all of the time. What can we do about it?"

"Well, I've got an idea, that will solve quite a few problems. If you're interested, I'll gladly explain just what thought I have in my mind?"

"Sure thing, Geri. Please, what harm will it do to at the very least hear what idea you have in that head of yours."

"Simple really Darling. You leave your flat and come and live here with me. Firstly, that will save you some money as you'll live here 'rent free.' In pure monetary terms anyway."

"Yes, that would be great, it would be a significant saving. Ah, I think I can see just where you're going with this. I'd be beholden to you then, wouldn't I?"

"Precisely! If you don't please me, then you'll lose the 'roof over your head.' So, you'll be in my power, as it were. And, of course, not only would I demand a certain level of effort from you towards me in OUR sex sessions, but I'd also be able to make sure that you try your hardest to please Maddy, Lucy and Abi. Wouldn't I?"

"Yes, you would! Although, please believe me Geri, I do regard them all as lovely Ladies, and I did try my best. But, as you say, the 'missing piece' of the jigsaw would now be present, and things will improve."

"I believe you completely, don't worry about that. So, do you agree to live here with me then?"

"Yes please, Geri. But only if you promise to show me NO mercy!"

"Count on it Darling, count on it! And now that's all sorted out, BEDROOM! NOW!"

Very shortly afterwards my stocking clad body was totally held by Geri's bed, and yes, we did reclaim those levels of excitement of our first time as she really put me though it! Shagging me absolutely without mercy, again and again. Until I was forced to beg her to stop! Even then she was very reluctant to do so, and I truly believe it was only because her own strength was beginning to fail that she agreed to cease!

Geri had, of course, been absolutely 'spot on' in her assessment of the situation. Two days later, with her help I DID move all of my belongings, and no that wasn't an awful lot, into one of her spare bedrooms, handing over the keys to 'my' flat and terminating my tenancy. Just as she'd planned! Achieving just what she wanted, I was now hers in a more permanent fashion, I depended on her now. Something she wasn't slow to exploit, believe me!

For when I arrived 'home' after my first day at work while living at Geri's home I saw a hand-written note on my bed, together with a set of champagne stockings, suspenders and some satin panties. "Welcome home Darling," it read, "shower, fit these and then report to my bedroom!" Naturally I obeyed.

When I reached Geri's room she was lying on her satin covered bed. Dressed for sex, not even wearing panties, just a champagne basque and stockings. "You took your time, didn't you?"

"Sorry Geri. I tried to be as fast as I could."

"Did you now?" She knew I had done so; she was simply teasing!

"Well, you're here now. ON THE BED!"

Geri soon had me tied to it, and then shagged me twice before announcing. "Don't just lie there on that bed, you've a meal to cook for us both! Oh, don't tell me, you can't leave it! I'll just have to 'abandon' you there, won't I while I have to cook for us?" And I couldn't reply to her, as she'd shoved some of her panties in my mouth, tying them in place with a stocking. So, I just had to lay there as I heard her cooking. Then she came back to her bedroom, plates in her hand. She sat on the side of the bed, eating her portion, before turning to me.

"Not hungry Darling! You haven't even touched your dinner, and I put in so much effort to make it for you! Can't have that, can we? I'll just have to feed you!"

And having removed the gag but before she started to 'spoon feed' me, as if that itself wasn't humiliating enough, she blindfolded me! Meaning I really struggled to eat this, delicious of course, food, but somehow, I did cope. "Thank you, Geri, utterly delicious."

"You're welcome. Good though it was, it's not the most delicious thing in this room, is it?"

I knew where she was going with this, but why does all the teasing have to go in just one direction? "Really Geri. What do you mean by that?"

Grabbing my, totally erect again by now, cock she declared "because there's a lovely hunk of meat right here, ready to be eaten by me!" As she 'climbed aboard' once more to subject me to another quality shag! After which she did release me from the bed, I needed to go to work on the following day!

Geri left me alone for the rest of the week, although when I did reach my room on the next day, those same items of clothing, together with a champagne satin dressing gown were waiting on the bed. With a note informing me that from now on, that would be the only clothes that I'd be allowed to wear whilst inside of her home. Ah well!

However, on Friday evening, when I reached home Geri's abstinence ceased. Another one of her notes awaited on the bed. "Shower, dress yourself in your 'home' uniform, then my bedroom!" Naturally I obeyed, and there she was again, just in a basque and stockings. "Dressing gown off, Darling!" I complied again, knowing just what would come next, but wanting it to. "On my bed, please!" Obviously, I did not question my 'orders!'

Geri soon had me tied to her furniture in the normal secure manner, where she shagged me twice, both times in a very exciting and passionate manner, before stopping. "I don't what to overdo things Darling, it's Maddy's turn with you tomorrow and I want you in decent 'shape' for her." She released me from the bed, and then both of us went downstairs for dinner. After which we both went to our respective bedrooms, to sleep alone.

I found myself back in the red French maid's outfit once I'd 'reported' to Madeline's on the following afternoon. Which also meant being addressed as 'My Love.' For none of the four friends ever called me by my name, in fact only Geri actually knew it. But I was always just 'Darling' to her as I was 'My Love' to Maddy. To Lucy I was simply 'Sweetheart' and as for Abi, with some American heritage in her background I was called, yes, you've guessed it, 'Honey.'

I assisted Maddy with both the preparation of her meal itself, and the setting of her table, before her guests started to arrive. Another superb meal was cooked, served and eaten, before the other three left, leaving myself alone with Maddy again.

And this time, with myself beholden to Geri and therefore feeling dominated before we even reached the bedroom, that missing 'spark' was present, and both of us gave everything we had to the stormy sex session that she put me through! Now I saw and felt the very best of Madeline's considerable sexual skills, and therefore responded in the only natural way, giving MY very best to match her abilities. This weekend Maddy did want to continue come the morning, and please believe me, I was only too happy to accommodate her desires!

This utterly delightful kiss that Maddy subjected me to as I left her home late in the afternoon assured me that she had thoroughly enjoyed herself, and when I reached my new home, Geri was clearly delighted herself with how things between Maddy and myself had gone. Enough so to actually allow me to go to bed and forego her planned seduction of me that night!

The next week was my first 'full' one as Geri's 'lodger' and she established her 'control' over my life in no uncertain terms. But she did respect a few things, as suggested before she fully recognised my need to go to work and fulfil the demands of my employment. And also, on Friday evenings although she did confine me to her bed and shag me vigorously, she never overdid things, because she didn't want to spoil the next day for whichever of her friends I was due to 'attend' to.

Which this following weekend would be Lucinda. Meaning myself being called 'Sweetheart' and her bed coverings, both of our lingerie, the leather she adorned herself in and the French maid's suit I wore being black. Again, the meal was superbly cooked, I did my part in ensuring that the evening went smoothly and then the other three left, leaving Lucy and I alone in her abode.

When we were ready for bed, Lucy decided she wanted to change things a little. Her large, black satin covered, bed was of the 'four poster' variety, with a full frame. And having stripped me down to just stockings and suspenders, Lucy tied me, standing in a spread-eagled manner to the frame at the foot end. Allowing me a full view of the bed itself, because no blindfold had been fitted to my head, although two pairs of her satin panties had been tied, with a silk tie, inside of my mouth. So, her idea of foreplay was to strap a powerful vibrator to my, already rock-hard cock, controlled by a handheld remote. Then having removed all her own clothing except her black basque and stockings, she climbed on top of her bed, and began to 'play' with herself with another vibrator, controlled directly this time. As Lucy switched my dildo on, so she did her own. At a low setting, the lowest in fact.

So, things started slowly. But it didn't take long for Lucy to 'ramp' things up as it were, she soon switched up the speed of both vibrators. With the obvious effect. With me watching her lovely body start to gyrate uncontrollably, soon the actions of 'my' dildo began to make their presence felt. But unlike Lucy I was bound, so could hardly move to counter their actions!

By now Lucy had switched both of her 'tools' to maximum and obviously our bodies could resist their efforts no longer. Lucy beat me to her own climax seconds before I reached mine, but there wasn't a lot in it, and her bedroom became full of the sounds of ecstasy, from two sources, well as much as I could gagged, that is!

"Wow!" My captor declared, "now that is what I call a starter! Did you enjoy it too Sweetheart?" Hanging from my bonds and with my mouth full of her panties, all I could do was nod my full assent.

With that after a few minutes Lucy released me from her bonds but left the ties still around my wrists and ankles. It soon proved to be a temporary release, a kind of 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' moment, as she soon directed me onto her bed itself, and after only approximately one minute later I was securely bound, spread-eagled to her furniture.

And stayed that way for over two hours of pure pleasure for the both of us. Again, the memories of my last time here, and the slight dis-appointment were completely banished. Just like Maddy, Lucy took this shagging of my captive form into the second day, so Geri was once again denied her Sunday evening sex session. But pleased for her friend once more.

Could I complete the 'set' and also give Abigail a weekend to savour? I was at hers on time, and once again the 'meal' part of the evening went superbly. Time to become her 'Honey!'

So out of the blue French maid set and onto her blue bed. Although Abi didn't try anything different other than simply tying me spread eagled to her bed and shagging me in the 'conventional' sense, knowing that if I did not please her, Geri would 'sling me out' of her house gave me the extra 'spark' that had been missing the last time I'd been with her. Again, Abi kept me in her hands for over two hours, shagging me relentlessly and mercilessly, and again I'd given her so much pleasure that she too took things into the second day! By the time Abi finally released me, I was SO shattered that for the third Sunday evening running, Geri was denied any sexual action for herself! "This is getting tiresome," she remarked to me when I finally found the strength after Abi's ravishings to return home!

Never mind, the very next weekend it would be HER turn. And here things took another twist, as I volunteered to do the cooking. If I say so myself, I'm NO mug in the kitchen and offered to cook the meal for the four of them that Saturday. I cooked a curry for just Geri and I during the week, demonstrating that my boasts about my culinary skills were not idle ones, resulting in Geri taking me to her bed, where she securely tied me to it and then shagged me mercilessly for some time, to show her appreciation! And agreed to let me cook 'Prawn Chilli Masala' for the four of them on Saturday evening.

I'd made a list of all the ingredients I'd need in order to purchase them from the supermarket on the Saturday morning, but as I awoke, I received a summons from my 'Landlady' to report to her bedroom. "You can't just go shopping, Darling, without 'dressing up.' Come here!"

I obeyed, and Geri beckoned over to her mirror. "Stand there. I going to make you look respectable before you go shopping, by the way I'll be driving you there and back." Firstly, she shaved every bit of hair that she could from my body, and especially my face. "You're going shopping as a female, Darling, MY FEMALE!" Having summoned me to attend to her completely naked, so she began.

Firstly my 'underwear.' The normal satin panties, and stockings, in champagne of course. But not a simple suspender belt, no today Geri placed my body into one of her satin basques. Which felt absolutely delicious of course. Some pads, to make it look as if I possessed some, well you know! Then a champagne-coloured blouse over that. And then the final touch, her divine leather suit, the one she normally wore. God, did it feel utterly and totally fantastic or what?

She directed me over to her dressing table, sat me down, and by the time she'd finished putting on 'make-up' and a lovely blonde wig, I truly fancied myself! She'd done a magnificent job and I really did look a feminine version of me. "Now you are ready to shop, Darling!"

As she'd promised Geri drove me to the large supermarket on the edge of town, and sat in the car waiting as I had to enter the store and complete my purchases. Oh, what was she wearing, I hear you ask? As I wore her normal clothing, so she wore mine. Geri was a brown 'French maid!' Although she never left the car at all.

I had to though, but I must admit, apart from the actual sex when tied up, I had never felt SO excited or exhilarated as I walked around the shop, fetching the items I required. Thank goodness for the 'self-service' tills thought I, as I processed my goods and paid for them. Pushing the trolley out of the store and towards Geri's car, a real mixture of relief hit me that I hadn't needed to speak at all, but then an almost dis-appointment that I'd soon be taking this delightful attire off.

However, when we reached home, Geri informed me that I'd be dressed in her leather apparel for the whole day, including cooking and eating the meal, and for today I'd be joining the four of them at the main table. WOW! I wasn't going to argue with that at all! I wanted this!

And I was soon in the kitchen, with the jacket removed admittedly as I prepared the food for my meal. Home-made meat samosas and onion bhajis, with the masala for mains. With Mango Fool for dessert. Although the Naan bread was bought and was not produced by me.