Dinner Parties with a Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't it just. And for tonight it's not yours, but MINE! My very own living dildo!"

Geri moved herself forwards until she was laying on top of my bound form, her lips found mine and she began proceedings with a kiss full of energy and passion. She might well have born roughly twice my age, but there was NO doubt in my mind that she'd still 'got it' and that I was in for a long but thoroughly exciting night in her hands! And things were going to become a little 'darker' if only for me! For while her lips were attacking mine, one of Geri's hands reached underneath the pillow where my head lay and withdrew a blindfold.

So, when that kiss finally ended, and believe me for a while I began to wonder if it ever would, she teased me by waving this item right in front of my eyes. "Now then Darling, are you worthy of actually being able to see your complete Mistress, I wonder? No, I don't think you are, so I'll just have to remove your power of sight, won't I?" With me knowing she was going to blind me, as if I had any choice?

Said blindfold might well have been champagne in colour, but that didn't stop it reducing my world to total darkness, even if it allowed my eyes to remain open all they now saw was black, as it was one of those 'proper' items that allowed NO light whatsoever to penetrate.

So, I couldn't see my captor as she placed her pussy over my totally rampant cock and slowly, very slowly, began to lower herself upon it. "Wow Darling, it's been such a long time since I've had this pleasure, well worth the price of a set of plates! Let's make this good, eh?"

Can't argue with that, Geri, I thought as she began to pump herself on said cock. And this woman possessed both sexual skills and energy in full abundance, and those qualities made themselves clear very quickly. Her vaginal muscles clamped onto my cock with surprising firmness as their owner furiously kept up her rapid movements, and things began to become very hot and 'exciting' down there.

And then it happened. As Geri's own climax hit her and her own body arched and froze as she screamed at full volume, so my balls contracted as they shot their 'load,' via my cock into my captor's almost vibrating pussy! Clearly both of us had just been taken to a real high, one of pure joy and ecstasy!

It took a little time for the pair of us to 'calm down,' but once we had Geri simply announced, "thank you SO much for that Darling. But I warn you now, it was just the beginning of our night together." As her lips once again 'assaulted' mine!

About twenty minutes later my cock was hard again, and we repeated the whole cycle once again, with the same delightful result. But when I was hard again Geri decided to change tactics! This time she fitted some satin panties, yes champagne coloured again, to her 'nether region' and climbed aboard my rampant cock yet again. Using the hardness of said organ, she rubbed her pussy through the delicious material against it. Somehow managing to stimulate her 'clitty' she bought herself to a climax, even if not quite as intensive as those earlier ones. But the point was that those panties were now covered in her juices, just as she wanted them!

For now, she removed them again, but it wasn't her washing basket that she intended to now place them in. Oh no, she had another location in mind, my mouth! And if that wasn't enough, she removed the blindfold, so I had a perfect view of them being placed there. "Open please Darling, they're going in one way or the other!" Knowing that she'd just grab my nose and close it, until I had to breathe, I was going to simply comply, until the look in her eyes suggested that she wanted me to resist!

Therefore, I didn't let her down at all and clamped my mouth firmly shut. "I see," in a tone that implied this was exactly what she did want, "hard way it is then!" And, just as I'd correctly anticipated, she clamped my nose shut. Forcing me to open my mouth to breathe, and then, WHAM, in they went! And then another bondage tie was wrapped around my head and tied right by my mouth to hold its unwanted 'guest' inside. But then, was it so unwanted? Geri's scent immediately filled my orifice and my entire breathing tracks and once the shock had dissipated, I actually began to enjoy her 'aroma,' much to my surprise!

"But now things aren't quite 'square' are they Darling? I've just 'cum' to a nice climax but then you haven't! Doesn't strike me as right. And therefore, we can't have that can we?" With that one of her hands cupped my balls as the other started to stroke my cock, very slowly at first and then accelerating until she was really pumping it. Naturally I, or my cock, couldn't ignore or resist just what Geri was putting it through, although she, very teasingly stopped for a small period causing me to attempt to scream in frustration, difficult with her panties shoved into my mouth; but she soon resumed her actions. The invertible result arrived, of course, my entire being became consumed by what was occurring 'down there,' as my spunk shot out of the end of my cock with such force and ferocity that even I was taken a little by surprise!

Geri seemed completely delighted, as indeed she genuinely was. "Well done, Darling, I think you've performed superbly here! Be honest, you LOVE being mine, don't you?" Obviously gagged I couldn't answer her with speech, but I nodded my head frantically as she was absolutely correct, I did enjoy being hers. And now, thank goodness, she did remove my gag. After a couple of breaths, then I did reply. "Yes Geri, you are completely correct there. You're utterly fantastic, and you're taking to places I've never even imagined let alone been to before!"

"Good. Because I still have strength left so I've not finished with you just yet!"

"Well, I'm in no position to stop you, am I?"

"No. You are not! You are still mine!"

About thirty minutes later I was fully hard again, and Geri resumed the action in the conventional manner. With one difference from beforehand, now I could see her lovely face and body as she shagged me with the utmost ferocity! What a beautiful sight, I can tell you! Once again, this older, but gorgeous, woman managed to 'press all the right buttons' and soon she bought us both to a fantastic climax. All because of some smashed plates!

Geri kept me tied to her bed for two more really quality shags before she sensed that her limit of endurance was being approached, remember not only was she far older than me, but it was HER doing most of the 'work' here! So, she decided to 'call it a night,' finally untying me from bondage to her. I immediately cuddled her, gently whispering in her ear. "Thank you SO much for tonight, Geri, I've enjoyed this far more than I thought. You are such a lovely and highly skilled Lady, please believe me because I truly mean this, tonight with you has been the greatest 'sexperience' of my entire life!" No, I was NOT lying!

And just before we went to sleep, we 'shagged' again, but this time, with me totally free to move, it was gentle and loving rather than frantic. And, in a different way admittedly, just as enjoyable. This was a lovely Lady in every way!

When we awoke in the morning, several hours later, it had been a long night before, we 'made love' again. Then Geri looked me straight into my eyes and asked. "Do you need to go home just yet, I fancy having you in my hands and power again, if you're up for it!"

"Geri, even if I did need to go home, I'd lie to you and say I didn't! But as it happens, I don't need to. Please, make me yours again. Although, I might need to go to the loo first!"

"The bathroom? Ever had sex in the shower, Darling?"

"Can't say that I have, Geri. No."

"Would you like to? Whilst in my bondage of course!"

"Would I? Yes please, Geri!"

"Best get up then, and strip off those stockings! But don't worry, I know how much you enjoyed wearing them, I'll put you into a fresh set before I tie you to this bed again!"

Soon we were both naked in her 'en-suite' she reached into the shower cubicle and switched on the water supply, waiting for it to reach the correct temperature. In the meantime, she took me back into captivity to her by securely tying my arms together behind my back. I noticed a wall mounted ring within the cubicle and guessed that I'd be tied to that.

I wasn't wrong! Once she was satisfied with the water temperature, Geri guided me inside where she swiftly tied me to this ring, holding my body firmly in her power, and then, with the water cascading over us, she set about me! It was my first 'sexperience' in a shower, but believe me, I was definitely left with the feeling that I hope it wouldn't be my last! She skilfully took us both to climax twice before deciding enough was enough of this particular pleasure. Untying me from that 'ring' she guided my form out of the shower before drying both herself and me off. Having untied my arms first.

She now led me out of the 'en-suite' bathroom, back into the main bedroom, and placed me back onto her satin covered bed. "Now then Darling, I'm about to tie you securely here again, but in a slightly different manner as to how I did so last night. Do you mind?"

"Not at all Geri, you're in charge here!"

"Aren't I just, Darling, aren't I just!"

Now Geri grabbed both of my arms, and very securely tied my wrists together. And then pulled the whole 'assembly' above my head, and now tied it to the top rail of her bed's metal frame, also making sure she fastened it to one of the vertical stays, preventing any side 'movement' at all. "Good, now before I secure your legs, I did promise you that I'd put them back into nylon, didn't I? And as you well know by now, I'm a girl of my word!" Which she kept, putting both of us back into stockings, her own like mine now held up with a simple suspender belt, as opposed to her basque this time.

Now she took both of my legs and put them into a state of captivity to the outer bed posts of the lower bed frame, meaning I was now in an inverted 'Y' shape. And Geri had one more slight change to the bondage she'd subjected me to from the day before in mind. For after she'd reached into one of her drawers this time her hands emerged carrying a set of ear plugs as well as the blindfold. "Oh yes Darling, now you're going to be deaf and blind as I take just what I want from you!" In went the plugs, and as the foam material expanded, I now realised I could hear almost nothing. Soon I couldn't see anything either as she fitted the blindfold over my eyes. In her hands then, I'd lost the ability to see, hear or move. Smashing!

Geri kept me tied to her bed and subject to her darkest sexual desires for over two hours. Keeping me fully 'at it' shagging me again and again, enjoying climax after climax, especially once she'd tied a stocking around my balls and the base of my cock, preventing me from cumming of course, but not herself. Not that I could hear her screams of pleasure, just a very faint version as she was claimed by ecstasy over and over again. Towards the end she relented, untying my 'tools' allowing me to also become overwhelmed by pleasure. Finally, with her own strength beginning to fail, she released my ears, eyes and limbs from bondage to her, almost to my regret. I'd simply 'loved' being hers, being subjected to her complete command and unable to prevent her acting her desires in the way she chose!

She retrieved my clothes, and once I'd dressed, she kindly sat me down in her spacious living room. "Now Darling, you have completely kept your word of honour and fulfilled your part of the bargain we had. Your financial obligations towards me for smashing that first set of plates have been well and truly met. But I have something interesting to tell you."

"Oh yes. I'm intrigued." And I was! Taking her hand, I asked. "What's on your mind Geri?"

"Firstly, may I ask, have you enjoyed this weekend, being helplessly mine?"

"Very much so, and yes that is a totally honest answer. I did!"

"Good, I believe you. Well, you see the thing is we get together every Saturday, well very occasionally something comes up to stop us, but generally speaking we entertain each other in turn as it were. For example, next weekend all four of us will be at Maddy's house for dinner. Then Lucy's the weekend after that and finally Abi's. After which the cycle will begin again, here with me. And the four of us wonder if you'd like to carry on your waiting and shagging duties? Like I say, this will be completely voluntary on your part, you're utterly free to never wish to ever see any of us again if you don't want to. I mean it, your debt is fully paid. But we thought you might like to 'entertain' us again."

"Let me get this straight, Geri. I would 'go round' in this cycle of your friends and yourself, would I? I'd be waiting upon the four of you at whichever one of you happened to be 'hosting' that week. And then go to bed with that week's 'host?' Am I right?"

"That's the general idea, Darling, yes. Oh, I must warn you now, all four of us are well into bondage and 'femdom.' You'd be our sex slave, in rotation, as it were."

"I wouldn't want it any other way, Geri. The answer's yes! Provided the four of you accept there might be weekends where I'm not available. Mate's or family birthdays and sporting events I want to attend, that sort of thing. But those sorts of occasions don't happen that often, so most of the time I'll gladly be delighted to 'serve' the four of you!"

"I think we could all agree to that very reasonable request, Darling."

"Well then, the four of you have got yourselves a deal. You say it's Maddy's turn this coming weekend. Where does she live? Shall you tell her to expect me? At what time?"

"Let's ring her now and find out, shall we?"

Geri dialled her friend's number and passed the 'phone to me. When Maddy answered I tried to sound as 'posh' as I possibly could. "May I converse with Mistress Madeline, please?"

She seemed a little wary as she answered, obviously not realising who was on the other end. "I am Mistress Geraldine's partner from last night. I understand from her that all four of you wish to avail yourselves of my services, starting with your very good self, this very weekend? Well, if that is the case, then I'm delighted to inform you that not only am I available, I'm also very willing to assist you on that day, both in your kitchen and your bedroom. Could you please provide myself with directions as to how I may proceed to your abode, and also at what time you wish me to attend to you?"

"Oh, our Lovely Boy! Yes, I'd love for you to come here next weekend!" She gave me her address and telephone number, Geri had provided 'pen and paper,' and asked me to arrive at hers at three o'clock in the afternoon. And then finally, after subjecting me to another very passionate kiss which she made last for ages, Geri ran me home, confessing that she'd been really tempted to take me back up to her bedroom and tie me to her bed again! And, IF she'd told me that before we'd left the house, I'd have willingly let her!

That week at work seemed to last forever, but eventually Saturday morning arrived. After the normal Friday night down the pub, I might have lost Saturday evening at the 'boozer' but I could still go there on Friday. In the morning I did all of my 'chores' around the flat, didn't need to worry about food that evening, before showering and generally tidying myself up, before cycling to Maddy's address, that I'd checked out on 'Google Maps.' I knocked on the door and Maddy, all dressed in red to match the natural colour of her hair, invited me in, before shutting the door and kissing me just as passionately as Geri had done!

When she at last released my lips from her own Maddy explained this 'colour' thing. I remembered last week at Geri's house, each Lady was wearing a stylish leather suit, as Geri had done. And then I 'twigged' it, of basically the same colour as their respective hair colour. For example, Geri was blond, so her suit and lingerie were champagne. Maddy was a red head, so her gear was red, be it leather, satin or nylon in material. Lucy had jet black head covering, so she was the one in black, whereas Abi tinged her hair blue, so therefore she dressed herself in that shade.

As Maddy took me upstairs and into her bedroom for the first time, it soon became clear that this colour 'matching' didn't just apply to the respective Lady's clothing. For Maddy's bed was covered in delicious bright red satin sheets. But that still wasn't all. For some time, all four of the Ladies had planned and hoped to find a male willing to play the role I was fulfilling now. So, again I was going to find myself attired in a satin French maid's outfit, but in a delicious dark red shade, with all of the accompaniments in a very soft, almost white, pink. Not that I minded, I knew it would be very sensual for me to wear. And, yes, it was! Together with the scarlet panties, suspender belt and stockings that Maddy placed my lower body into, teasing me as she did so, with myself unable to stop her, because just like Geri had, Maddy tied my wrists together, very securely behind my back! Kissing me again, Maddy, temporarily of course, released me from her bondage. "We'd better go downstairs and get ready, My Love, the others won't be long arriving."

She was right. Lucy arrived first and I'd only just fixed her up with her normal large dry white wine when Geri arrived, followed almost immediately by Abi. The radiant Maddy disappeared into the kitchen as I sorted out drinks for the new arrivals, and soon the host announced that the starter was ready. Naturally that was my cue to retreat to the kitchen myself, to carry the food to the dining table. I served up the four women just as I had done the previous weekend, Maddy had dished up home-made pâté on toast. Although I had to eat my portion in the kitchen that didn't stop it being absolutely delicious!

I ate quickly, without rushing things, and soon was back in Maddy's dining room so I could 'wait' upon the host and her three friends. Soon the table was clear, ready for the next course. So, the evening went on, until it was time for the others to leave, meaning I was now alone with Madeline.

Again, like with Geri we tidied up both the kitchen and dining room, allowing the food and drink consumed, again just like Geri had, Maddy hadn't drunk TOO much alcohol, to pass through our bodies, before Maddy took my hand and led me into her bedroom. "Here we are at last, My Love! Just you, me, my bed and some bondage ties! Ready?"

"As I'll ever be, Maddy!"

"Well, out of that 'uniform' then!"

Maddy helped me 'undress' down to just the suspender belt and stockings, again like Geri she'd fed the suspenders under my panties. "On the bed, please! I think you know how I want you on it, don't you?"

I did, taking up the required position. Maddy started with my legs, red, naturally, silk bondage ties in her hands. It wasn't long before both of my ankles had been 'looped' in red silk, and then became fastened to the outer bed posts of the lower frame of Maddy's bed. "Excited?"

"Yes Maddy, very much so!"

"So I believe, My Love, so I believe!" As she looped my left wrist, tying that very securely to the equivalent bed post. "Nearly there My Love." Seconds later Maddy had finished the job, I was now completely captured by her, the full prisoner of her bed. And therefore, totally and utterly HERS! As the beautiful smile on her radiant face absolutely confirmed!

"Well then, My Love, it appears that you have lost control of the situation. You belong to somebody else now. And, just who is that?"

"You Maddy. I am yours now."

"Aren't you just, My Love! And for how long?"

"For as long as you decide, Maddy."

"Correct! As long as I want! Which will be quite some time, young man, that I can assure you!"