Dinner Party Group-Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

The ladies of the room helped her get into the right position. It was unusual being touched on her naked sides, but at least everyone seemed professional about this. Courtney also felt a sense of relief now that her tits and pussy were pressed against the table, but her ass was still showing though. She laid her face on the side.

Words were spoken in Spanish.

"Dolores will begin," Maritza said. "Please relax."

"I'm as relaxed as can be."

It began right away. Courtney felt Dolores's strong hands rubbing her thighs. It was straight to business. The hands were rough and dug deep into her flesh. Courtney tried not to yelp when her pulled hamstring was being dug into by the strong fingers. And the fingers dug deep.

The hands of Dolores moved around, up and down the thighs. All the way up to Courtney's ass, which neither of the roommates expected. The ass was being kneaded like dough, and honestly, it felt good despite how embarrassing it must have looked with her butt being squished, pushed and pulled in different directions.

Dolores then used her hands to smack the back of Courtney's thighs. It went from smacking, to squeezing, to smacking again. Then the handwork focused on the intended target; the pulled hamstring.

Courtney yelped loudly, then clenched her teeth when the fingers dug deeply into her flesh and muscles.

The green, plant based mixture was applied to Courtney's pulled hamstring and she wanted to cry. It felt like fire. Like it was burning. Maybe it was, in her opinion. She might have literally been on fire, in her view, since she couldn't see what was going on.

The painful feeling quickly went away and the mixture felt like ice on her skin. It felt chill.

Dolores moved her hands upwards, kneading Courtney's ass like dough again, which felt amazing. Courtney thought about who she could ask for a future ass-massage. It would be a new item in her sexual repertoire.

The hands then massaged her lower back, everywhere at first, then focusing on where the pinched nerve had been. How did Delores know where it was? Courtney wondered.

Thumbs pressed deeply into that old injury, then down to the ass, then words were spoken in Spanish.

Courtney's eyes closed. She nearly dozed off, it was so relaxing. Not even the Spanish conversation could disturb her soon-to-be nap. It was really the best kind of massage-- free of cost and from a woman with iron, yet feminine hands.

"Ummm... Courtney?" Maritza said hesitantly.

Courtney opened one eye. "Yes, Maritza?"

"Don't flinch, okay? Don't be surprised either. Just relax the best you can."

"Why?"

"Dolores is going to put her finger inside of your butt."

Courtney opened both eyes widely. "How come?"

"She can reach closer to your nerve endings that way. Plus she wants to loosen some of your sexual energy. Think of this as getting a Brazilian wax, except the treatment is in your rectum."

Courtney was about ready to stand up to get dressed and leave. But before she could clench her butthole shut, a coated finger slipped inside of her little hole.

The fact was, Courtney's asshole and her anal clenching abilities were no match for Dolores's sturdy finger, which dug in deeply with a fresh coating of the herbal mixture.

It felt like a burning sensation. Courtney was wide-eyed as her asshole was on fire. The finger dug deep and searched around, touching as many nerve endings as possible, as well as incidentally finding pleasure spots as well.

The finger pulled out and Courtney was left with a burning rectum and anus.

But as quickly as the pain came, the pain left, and suddenly it felt chill and soothing. It was unlike anything Courtney had ever felt before, in her asshole or the rest of her body. It felt good. Too good. If the fingers had stayed in her ass a while longer and continued to probe around with that mixture, she may very well have had an orgasm. She probably would have accidentally cum in front of everyone.

What an embarrassing nightmare that would have been, she thought.

Her toes were curled and she was glad the feeling of pleasure was going away. She refused to cum in front of these women, especially Dolores. That's no way for a guest to behave.

There was a slap on her butt and more Spanish was spoken.

"Turn around," Maritza said. "It's time to lay on your back, with your front upwards."

Courtney turned her head to look at her friend. "But that means..."

"I know. I know. The front of your naked body will be showing. Does your hamstring feel better?"

Courtney thought for a moment, then flexed her muscles.

"Actually, it kind of does," Courtney admitted, astonished by the result.

"Then trust these women. Dolores knows what she's doing and she wants you frontside up. They've seen it all before. Think of this as a doctor's appointment, except there are three of us staring at you."

"How reassuring."

Courtney flipped over. She knew her pink nipples were hard. She also knew her pussy was kind of wet from everything that had been done to her asshole. She was certain that her pubic hairs could cover everything up though.

To avoid any awkwardness, she kept her eyes forward, focusing her attention on the ceiling. She couldn't bring herself to make eye contact with the women, not in this state.

Words were spoken in Spanish.

Maritza translated, "Firstly, Dolores says that it's her first time seeing nipples so pink. She's never seen anything like it before. And no, she doesn't watch movies. So this is literally Dolores's first time seeing pink nipples on a white chick. She thinks they're really pretty."

"Thanks, I guess," Courtney blushed, as Dolores gave each nipple a soft pinch.

"The second thing is," Maritza continued, "they'll need access to your... do you want me to talk like a doctor, or as your friend?"

"Talk to me as a friend. Let's cut the bullshit and get to work."

Maritza gave it straight, "They'll need to access your vag. Cecelia will give you a quick shave. No more pubes for you. Then Dolores will put her fingers inside of your pussy."

"Oh goodness."

"Hey, how does your hamstring feel? And your asshole... I mean... your lower back."

Courtney thought for a moment. "Come to think of it, I'm flexing my left hamstring and the pain is only a fraction of what it was. As for my asshole, it's too early to tell, but my lower back feels really nice. I'm in the mood to run hill sprints."

"Exactly. It's working."

Cecelia left and returned with a tray which had a bowl of water, shaving cream, small towels, and a razor.

This would be Courtney's first time (and hopefully last time) letting someone shave her pussy. It seemed scary and daunting, especially since she had a prominent clitoris. But she reminded himself that these women were professionals, at whatever this was.

Cecilia was a pro. She was straight-faced as she pushed Courtney's legs apart. No one made a comment or facial expression upon seeing the wet opening of Courtney's pussy.

Shaving cream was applied and the razor blade made contact. It was scary, but Courtney remained relaxed as the blade moved across her pubic area, taking away her hairs with each stroke. Stroke after stroke came with slow and expert precision.

Cecelia said something in Spanish, 'completo.' Then she stood up straight and admired her handiwork. She used her bare hand to wipe away the excess cream from the crotch, then she finished by using wet towels to ensure that all traces of the shaving cream were gone.

When Courtney looked down at herself, her pussy looked brand new and hairless. The three women standing over her seemed to be admiring her pinkess (and possibly her wetness too).

Dolores made the first move, putting the palm of her hand against Courtney's pussy. Dolores mumbled to herself in a strange language with her eyes closed.

"What's this about?" Courtney asked, naturally curious about these proceedings.

Maritza answered, "She's finding your energy spots. This is where the magic... I mean... this is where the technique happens."

"Okay, I can deal with that."

Dolores mumbled more words to herself. It seemed vague. Then it seemed like a chant, with the palm of her hand remaining firm against the pussy.

The chant became louder. Then louder. Dolores brought both hands to the spread and bare pussy, then pressed the tips of each index finger against the labia. The fingers moved alongside the opening in a stroking manner. It started at the top, from the hood of the clit, downwards.

Coincidentally (or not), this was the exact way that Courtney liked to be touched. This was her masturbation technique for all these years. Only now, it wasn't such a secret anymore. She was blatantly being masturbated for everyone to see. Strangely, it sent a chilling feeling throughout her body, like a jolt of power.

Dolores said something to the group, while still moving her fingers up and down the labia in the most loving way possible. These movements alone put Courtney on the path to having an orgasm on the table.

"It's going to get more intense," Maritza said. "Her finger is going inside."

"With the green stuff?" Courtney asked, while her labia was still being stimulated.

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll sting."

"Bring it on."

At this point, with this 'vaginal massage' still going on, Courtney would allow anything. The fact was, Dolores had magical fingers and it all felt so nice.

Sadly, those fingers left Courtney's labia for a moment. An index finger was dipped into the mixture. Then Dolores pushed her finger inside of the wet pussy.

"Ohh!" Courtney flinched when her vagina had been swiftly penetrated by the finger.

The finger was shoved all the way inside, as far as it could go. Courtney looked down to see Dolores with a straight-face, like a doctor performing a critical procedure.

In yet another coincidence (or not), the finger went straight to Courtney's elusive g-spot. There was no need to search for it. There was no feeling out process. It was a direct hit.

"Oh god," Courtney yelped.

The green stuff was making her pussy burn as Dolores's finger kept on stimulating her favorite spot. She kept reminding herself that although the pain was building, it would soon go away, and it would feel so, so good afterwards.

As the pain grew, Courtney squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists. She didn't want to appear weak. She refused to scream as her pussy burned.

'Buena nina,' Dolores said, digging her finger all the way in.

The pain slowly faded and Courtney was proud of herself for making it through. But then she had a new problem.

Whatever was inside her pussy was starting to stimulate her nerves. The same feeling was still inside of her asshole, stimulating her nerves there too. To top it all off, Dolores's finger was going even faster, assaulting that ultra-sensitive g-spot without mercy.

"Mari, I need you to tell her something for me," Courtney said, gripping the sides of the table. "Tell her that I'm going to... I'm going to... you know what I mean..."

Ever the good friend, Maritza quickly spoke in Spanish and Dolores replied right away, while still being relentless with her finger. In fact, Dolores tried pushing even deeper.

"This is on purpose," Maritza said. "She wants you to cum. It's part of the process."

Courtney's eyes widened, looking at her friend. "What?"

"Maybe I should have told you," Maritza said, holding onto Courtney's hand like this was the last time they'd ever see each other. "When I did this treatment last year, I came too. Sexual energy is part of life and healing."

"I didn't... Ohhh!!!"

Courtney looked like a woman possessed from the intense pleasure inside of her pussy. Her eyes shot wide open. Her toes curled into circles. Her hands clenched onto the table.

Each of the three women did their part.

Cecelia stood on the left to secure Courtney's shoulder.

Maritza did the same thing on the other side.

Dolores had the most work to do, slipping in her middle finger, so that two fingers were fucking Courtney's pussy. To add yet another layer of pleasure, Dolores bent down and put her lips on the clitoris. She gave it hard sucks. She stroked it with her tongue. She pressed her lips on it and sucked, all while her fingers continued the fondling of the g-spot.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Courtney cried out.

Courtney exploded in Dolores's mouth, shaking and writhing from it, screaming her pleasure. She had never cum so powerfully. It was something much deeper than she had ever felt before in her entire life. This was primal.

Her sobs of pleasure filled the room. It calmed down eventually, though Dolores remained relentless. When Courtney nearly passed out, having made a mess in Dolores's mouth and table, the actions stopped.

It took a while before Courtney could open her eyes. When she did, she saw Dolores standing over here with wet lips.

Dolores kept on repeating, 'Buena nina. Buena nina,' while running her fingers through Courtney's blonde hair. Then she said something else in Spanish.

"Can she suck your nipples?" Maritza asked. "Cecelia wants to taste also. You're free to decline. This is purely optional and outside of the treatment. It's just that you're the first white woman on this table and they find your pink nipples intriguing."

Courtney cracked a small smile. "Sure, tell them to go ahead."

The mouths descended on her nipples. It felt nice having them sucked by two women at the same time. It was never on her bucket list, but she was glad it was happening.

Come to think of it, her body hadn't felt this good in a very long time.

They allowed her to lay on the table and recover while Dolores and Cecelia went to the kitchen and brought the food. Unlike the green paste, the food smelled divine. The aromas woke her up and she suddenly felt famished, especially from that earth-shattering orgasm.

When the plates were set up, the women helped Courtney off the table. No one handed her the tshirt back. Courtney knew they preferred her like this, so she sat at the dining table, butt naked.

Most strangely of all, Dolores remained straight-faced and she didn't bother to wash her hands either. Dolores dipped her Courtney-laced-fingers into her bowl of warm soup, then she picked up a piece of chicken with those same fingers and ate.

The food was delicious and the roommates couldn't stop making secret faces to each other, wondering if this was reality.

***

It was the morning of the track meet and Courtney was making final preparations in the locker room. Her blonde hair was in a tight ponytail. She had already worn her sports bra and running top.

The rest of the team had already gone outside to track to warm up, stretch, and prepare for the event.

Meanwhile, Courtney was bottomless in the locker room, bending down so that she could grind her pussy against Maritza's face, who was laying flat across the sitting bench between the lockers.

Courtney looked down at her roommate's smothered face. The magical green potion was all over Maritza's lips and chin during this pussy eating session, or 'natural healing' as this was supposed be called. But still, Courtney liked the idea that they had been eating each other's pussy as opposed to simply healing each other. It seemed more romantic and erotic that way.

"I'm close," Courtney moaned, "Work your lips. They're waiting for me. God forbid someone comes in here and catches us."

"Mmm Hmm..." Maritza muffled from the bottom, then pulled her mouth away. "It was your idea to do this in here."

Courtney moaned again. "What can I say? I needed a last minute tune-up before the race."

Maritza's sundress was open on top, exposing those dark nipples, and she was pantiless with her legs spread, revealing her wet pussy. Courtney, of course, was getting a real eyeful as this was going on. It made her more aroused to look at those dark nipples and dark labia of her roommate.

"I might as well have a taste," Courtney said, giving in to her temptations at the last minute. "It might help speed things up."

There was a small container which had the green paste inside, sitting on the same bench they were on. Courtney took a fingerful and applied it inside Maritza's pussy like it was food stuffing.

Courtney bent over, being extremely careful not to press too much weight onto Maritza, since the wooden bench was uncomfortable enough already. Together they formed a roommate-sixty-nine. It was the best kind, really. They got to support each other academically, with sports, and now with their physical health and pleasure.

Luckily the herbs were edible and reasonably tasting, so that when they darted their tongues into each other's pussy and sucked, it was actually kind of delicious when it was all mixed together.

Maritza pulled her lips away, struggling to speak from the bottom. "Fuck, you're a natural. Can we finish at the same time? I'm kind of close."

"Anything for your pussy," Courtney replied in between licks.

They continued with the techniques they'd learned in Daly City, expertly mimicking what Dolores had taught them about this. Each suck and lick they gave each other was specifically designed for their individual energy systems. It was sexual healing at its finest.

In a week, they'd have to return for another batch of whatever was in the mixture... however it was made...

Courtney reached orgasm first. Then Maritza nearly a minute later.

They licked each other clean and swallowed the excess fluids that leaked, which was part of the energy exchange for this, but they made sure to leave a healthy chunk of the mixture still inside each other's pussy.

Courtney stood up, did a stretch, and breathed deeply. She was a new woman. The campus medical team had been in total disbelief that the hamstring had healed so fast. She put on her panties while watching Maritza sit up to tuck her tits away, looking like a typical college student.

"You'll do amazing," Maritza smiled. "And with all those extra massages and energy treatments I've given you, you better win the title."

Courtney smiled, "I know I---"

She stopped in her tracks and froze when the locker room door opened and a pair of footsteps marched their way.

Coach Deverns had found them, then it was the coach's turn to freeze, seeing these two embarrassed college students hastily pulling their clothes together.

"I'll be right out," Courtney blushed, having just finished putting on her shorts.

Coach Deverns gulped. "Well, I was wondering where you were. This locker room is for athletes only. That's school policy."

The coach was being as civil as possible in this delicate situation, referring to the humiliated Maritza, who had just finished putting on her panties.

"She's my girlfriend," Courtney fibbed. "She has every right to be in here with me."

Maritza silently nodded.

"Your girlfriend?" Coach Deverns asked.

Courtney gave a wry smile. "Yep. You see this green mixture? She helps me use it. How else do you think I recovered so fast?"

"That makes sense," the coach said skeptically.

"We'll be right out."

To get rid of the dumbfounded coach, Courtney bent forward to give Maritza a wet kiss on the lips, incidentally swapping their orgasmic pussy fluids.

Coach Deverns got the hint and left. The roommates enjoyed the kiss and they couldn't help but lick their lips and giggle.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12