Dinner Party Pt. 02

Story Info
The Office - Dinner party episode part 2.
3.2k words
3.95
8.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Jan proceeded to exit Michael's condo after the Jim's apartment 'flooded'.

"Listen Jan, it's really okay. I'm sure the flooding is minor, I can go home check it and come back." Jim said, obviously trying to get rid of Jan.

"I should come just to be sure Jim, I am actually pretty handy in tight situations" Jan responded. Jim noted that the phrasing what she said was extremely unusual.

"What's going on guys? Is someone holding Michael and Pam hostage?" Dwight came wondering up the front driveway.

Jim always marveled at how Dwight could easily jump to random and worse case scenarios.

"No my apartment just randomly flooded, Jan and I are going to check it out. It should be something minor, go inside we should be back soon." Jim responded. He obviously didn't want Dwight anywhere near his apartment.

"Listen Jim, as a volunteer sheriff deputy I cannot in good conscience listen to your issue and not report it to the police," Dwight said.

"Okay then whatever." Jim said trailing off.

Dwight immediately took his date back to his car. He would have to go drop her off back at home, as this could take a long time. Jim and Jan proceeded to her Porche. Jim would've liked to drive but Jan insisted on him riding with her.

Once the pair arrived at Jim's apartment to Jan's shock there wasn't any flooding at all. Jan strolled through Jim's kitchen noting every aspect of his place. She then proceeded up the stairs to his bedroom.

"So why did you lie? Were you not having fun?" Jan firmly asked Jim.

Listen you know how Michael is, I never wanted to come in the first place. I was just hoping Pam and I could just leave early" Jim responded.

At this point the mood in the room turned awkward. Jan stared at Jim with a look of hatred and frustration.

"Look let's just go back to your place and forget this ever happened" Jim said trying to break the tension.

Jan continued strolling around his room, she stared at his various possessions and wondered what Pam saw in him. She quietly continued around the room until she was facing Jim.

Jan proceeded to firmly slap Jim hard in the face.

Jim didn't know how to respond, a corporate employee just assaulted him in his room. He continued looking directly at Jan. Not know what she was about to do next, he figured she would maybe call the police and say he assaulted her. He knew his career and new budding relationship with Pam would be over.

Jan then raised her other hand, she gently touched Jim's face opposite of where he was slapped. She then took her other hand and placed it directly on Jim's crotch and grabbed his dick.

Jim flinched at the sensation and didn't know how to react. Jan firmly had his dick in her hand and beginning to stroke it. Jan stared deeply into Jim's eyes.

"Uhhh what is going on?" Jim asked as Jan continued to rub his cock.

"Shut the fuck up" Jan responded firmly.

Jan took full control of the situation, she firmly pushed Jim back onto his bed. In one swift move Jan ripped Jim's pants off. The only obstruction now was Jim's tight underwear. His cock had grown hard and there was a noticeable wet spot at the tip.

Jan grabbed at Jim's underwear, but not from the bottom. She proceeded to tear Jim's underwear off his torso. The underwear completely ripped off. Jim in the moment couldn't believe she had just done that.

Jim's naked cock was now out. It was still relatively small, but precum was coming out of the uncircumcised head. You could tell it was beginning to grow.

Now unobstructed, Jan stared at Jim's naked cock. It was definitely not the biggest she's had, but way longer than Michaels with a larger curve.

Jan grabbed Jim's dick and began slowly stroking it. She proceeded to remove her yoga pants as well. She stood in front of Jim in only her black thong. Jim noticed how tight Jan's body still was, she looked well put together for someone her age. Her ass stuck out and it was noticeable that she does squats often.

Jan proceeded to remove her thong with one hand as well. She now stood completely exposed in front of Jim. Her pussy was completely shaved, and her lips came out slightly. Jim was excited to see where this was headed, he at this point completely forgot about Pam.

Jan grabbed Jim's cock and started to stroke it. However, Jim noticed as she did this, she was holding his cock painfully hard. Jim felt pleasure in what she was doing, but there was a slight hint of pain with each stroke.

Jan firmly with one hand had his balls. With the other hand she had firmly grabbed his cock right at the base. She was jacking him off but way too close to the base, and with a hard grip. Jim felt a robust amount of pleasure as his cock hardened in Jan's hand.

Jim also felt Jan not loosening her grip on his shaft as his cock hardened. She had also at this point tightened the grip on his balls as well. She tugged the skin back on his shaft and began flicking her tongue against the head.

Jim's dick was now releasing a steady stream of precum. Jan proceeded to take the entire length of his cock in her mouth.

Jan was jerking him off extremely aggressively, Jim could almost feel his cock going numb. She squeezed his balls almost to the point of more pain than pleasure. She also continue her hard grip on his shaft.

To add the new sensation she was also using her teeth a lot on the head of his cock, Jim could feel her gently biting the head of his cock.

Jim at this point was in a decent amount of pain.

"Jan please, my dick is going numb. I don't know how much longer I can do this." Jim said, as he tried to get her to loosen her grip with his hands.

Jan was enjoying this thoroughly, she loved seeing a man squirm. Jan secretly treated all of her men like this, however Michael had a low pain tolerance.

"Jan oh god, my cock is painfully hard. Please don't do this to me." Jim begged, Jan really would tighten her grip as he complained more.

Out of nowhere, Dwight emerged in the room. The first thing he saw was Jan standing in front of him with her bare ass out. As she bobbed up and down on Jim's groin.

"Jim what is going, I can't believe you're doing this. It looks like you're in real pain." Dwight said.

Neither Jim nor Jan responded or even acknowledged that Dwight was in the room. Jim's whole face had turned red, and it looked like he couldn't take any more of Jan's blowjob. Jan continued her hard grip on Jim's balls and shaft. She essentially had his entire manhood in the palm of her hand, she loved the power.

Dwight grew worried that maybe they were under the influence of drugs. Dwight knew a solution on how to handle a woman like this, but he wasn't sure how she would react.

"Jim I'll show you how to handle a girl in heat like this, she's doing it because you're not a true alpha like me. She is doing this because she has no respect for you." Dwight concluded.

With no warning or hesitation Dwight kicked off his pants and underwear but kept his black dress shoes on. His cock was semi hard as he began stroking it.

Jan still had not realized that Dwight was even in the room. She was more into getting more pleasure out herself than Jim. Jim noticed Dwight but was too entrenched in Jan's blowjob to respond to him. Jim felt as though Jan was literally trying to squeeze the cum out of his balls and shaft.

Dwight with no hesitation became hard. He then lined his cock up with her glistening vagina. Jan still unaware anyone was behind her.

In the moment of first touch. Dwight in one stroke went balls deep into Jan. Jan immediately moaned hard at the new sensation and proceeded to turn around.

She immediately locked eyes with Dwight and then looked at his cock which was balls deep in her. All you could see was his balls rubbing against her clit. Dwight made sure not to break eye contact with Jan, to show her who was in control.

Jan's vagina, from Dwight's perspective, was very tight. It squeezed his cock and was very moist. Jan moaned with the sensation of Dwight inside her. Dwight for his part started pounding Jan's ass with no regard. He going balls deep and removing his cock with every stroke. Jan was in heaven, she could no longer focus on Jim as much.

Jan moaned as she continued sucking Jim's dick. Dwight worked up a strong pace, as he ruthlessly punished her pussy.

Upon seeing this unfold, Jim also worked up courage and began fucking Jan's mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her to deep throat his cock.

This was a sight to see, both Dunder-Mifflin men teaming up on what used to be their superior. Jan's fall from grace was slow in the beginning but accelerated quickly.

Dwight continued fucking Jan with no signs of slowing down. However, both men were ready to change things up.

Jim removed his cock from Jan's mouth and was sure to slap her in the face with it a few times. He stood as Dwight removed his member from deep within Jan.

Jim unexpectedly lifted Jan with ease and put her down on the countertop. Jan laid down with her legs wide open. She then extended her back so now her head was over the edge upside down.

Jim began rubbing his genitals against Jan's exposed wet pussy. Dwight for his part moved around and began rubbing his moist cock all over Jan's face.

Jan could smell her juices all over Dwight's cock, this turned her on more than ever before. Jim after a minute of rubbing decided to only stick the head of his cock in. After some brief pushing his dick head finally penetrated Jan. The sensation that Jim felt was pure pleasure, he remained still for a few minutes.

Jim then proceeded remove his dick head as Jan appeared to be growing impatient. Jan out of frustration locked eyes with Jim. Dwight began growing frustrated with Jim as well, since Jan removed his cock from her mouth as well.

Jan without warning grabbed Jim's cock and shoved it into her balls deep. Jim moaned with extreme pleasure and proceeded to cum hard upon entry.

Jim moaned loudly in his kitchen as both Dwight and Jan watched in amusement. Jim came with so much pressure it almost pushed his cock back out. He emptied his balls inside of Jan's unprotected pussy, as he wasn't sure when he should pull out.

Jan for her part began to rock her hips on the countertop to make sure she got every drop out of him. Jim removed his member after cumming balls deep, his cock was removed with an audible 'pop'.

Huge globs of cum started leaking from Jan's exposed pussy.

Dwight continued to pummel Jan's face as she continued sucking his cock with her head over the edge of the countertop. Dwight was fucking her throat hard, and he could see his cock in her neck as he was going balls deep with each stroke.

Dwight's large balls hung low and were hitting Jan in the nose and eyes with each stroke. Dwight then stopped with his cock as deep as it would go in Jan's mouth with his balls resting firmly on Jan's nose. Jan for her part was struggling to breath.

Dwight proceed to remove his entire cock from Jan's mouth. Jan took a huge deep breath as after it was gone, there was a thick mix of juices all over Jan's face.

"Let me show you how a real man takes care of a woman in heat" Dwight said. Motioning for Jim to move out of the way.

Dwight lifted Jan into his arms and inserted his cock back into her. He proceeded to go balls deep again in one stroke and worked up a strong pace. Jan had effectively collapsed into his arms.

Dwight ruthlessly pounded Jan into submission, he was proud of his stamina. The fact that he looked like an alpha male in other mans home helped a lot.

"Oh my god Dwight you cock is rock hard inside of me" Jan screamed. Jan's pussy then clamped down on Dwight and effectively trapped his cock inside of her. Dwight put his arms under her legs and his hands gripped her ass cheeks.

From here he had her completely exposed and proceeded to continue pounding with more friction around his cock. Jan screamed as she creamed all over his cock.

Milky white juice flowed all over Dwight's cock and balls, then dripped onto the floor. This was a huge reward for Dwight as he continued pounding away not missing a single stroke. Jim just watched in shock as this all occurred. His cock was growing hard again.

Dwight pounded Jan through her entire orgasm and she was in heaven. She had effectively collapsed into his arms and turned into dead weight. Dwight then decided to remove his cock from Jan and give her a quick break. As he removed his member, a huge amount of juice flooded out of Jan's pussy.

Dwight was genuinely surprised; he had never made a women squirt with just his cock. All of Jan's juices got all over the kitchen floor and Dwight's cock.

"Well Jim, I guess you could say there your apartment was flooded after all!" Dwight grinned as he gave Jan's tit a firm slap.

Dwight proceeded to carry her into the living room as he took a seat on the couch with Jan on top. Jan was now coming back into reality, she couldn't let Dwight do this to her without making him cum.

Dwight's cock was shiny in the light from all the various fluids, he then proceeded to slowly insert his cock back into his past boss.

Jan began riding his cock with purpose, she bobbed up and down on it. Jan's hands gripped the back of Jim's couch, he tits were right in eyeline of Dwight's face. Dwight aggressively began sucking on each of Jan's nipples as she rode his dick.

Jim for his part was just in the background starting to rub his cock as it grew hard again.

Jan was riding Dwight like a wild bull at this point, going all the way to the tip before slamming down balls deep. Dwight could feel an orgasm coming.

To Jan's surprise she felt a new sensation, someone was rubbing on her exposed asshole. She naturally assumed it was Dwight trying to slip a finger in.

Jan was used to anal, although she had never allowed Michael to experience it.

Without warning or any lube, Jim proceeded to stick the whole girth of his cock into Jan's asshole. This was particularly difficult for Jim because he was trying to hit a moving target.

As he did this Jan immediately stopped riding Dwight and moaned deeply. She turned and locked eyes with Jim.

Dwight was confused at why she stopped riding his cock. He got Jan's hair out of his face and looked back.

"Well Jim it looks like you're a man after all." Dwight proclaimed. Both men were now balls deep in Jan.

Jan had never been double penetrated before and wasn't sure if she liked the sensation. In unison both men began taking turns pumping in an out of her.

When Dwight was balls deep, Jim's tip was barely in and then vice versa. Jan could now see why this was such a pleasurable position, as she was never without a cock balls deep in her.

Both men began working up strong paces. As they teamed up to fuck their previous manager.

The sight in the room was something to see, both men working together to punish their old boss. Dwight was still in charge of the pace and he was trying to go max speed.

Dwight could feel a huge cumshot building, and was still trying to decided where to cum. He decided to cum inside of her, as he knew Jim had done the same.

Dwight secretly hoped that both men's semen would mix and fight it out inside of Jan. Therefore only the true dominant man will win.

Jim was just trying to not cum when his cock was in Jan's asshole. Her asshole was quite tight but he refused to look weak again.

Dwight proclaimed he was going to cum, and proceeded to aggressively use his feet and legs to push Jim back so he can solo fuck Jan. He pushed Jim quite hard and his cock instantly came out, as Jim stumbled not to trip over anything.

Dwight screamed as he emptied load after load into Jan. His cock was pumping hard, as thick white loads spewed inside of Jan.

From Jim's angle he could physically see Dwight's cock and balls pulsating balls deep inside of Jan.

Jan could also feel how much Dwight of cumming inside of her. She could feel him emptying his balls inside of her, as he gripped her hips to force her down balls deep.

After about a solid 45 seconds of cumming Dwight laid there as Jan slowly tried to remove his cock. He didn't allow her though, he wanted to remain in her pussy a little longer.

Jim worked up more courage now. He stood up next to Jan and inserted his cock into her mouth.

Dwight merely watched as Jim began pummeling Jan's mouth, while his cock remained firmly inside of her.

Jim moaned as his balls continued slapping her face, he could feel another strong cumshot working up from his balls.

Jim came with a lot of force this time as well, as he filled up Jan's mouth with his thick load. Jan also at this point realizing that this was the first time she went ass to mouth.

Jan continued to receive load after load from Jim in her mouth. Finally Jim stopped cumming in her mouth as she looked at both men with her mouth full.

She then proceeded to swallow the load and showed Jim her empty mouth and tongue. Jim nodded in approval.

Dwight removed his soft member from Jan and stood up, looked at both of them and proceeded to get his cloths and silently leave.

Jan and Jim also got dressed as Jan cleaned up her face, her whole body at this point was used and quite sticky all over.

Once they arrived back to Michael's condo, they both walked in looking obviously flustered. Dwight had already beaten them back.

"What the hell took so long? I was here alone with Michael for an hour." Pam asked Jim.

"There was one hell of a flood at my place." Jim exclaimed. As he looked at both Dwight and Jan with a huge grin.