Dinner Pt. 01

Story Info
Dinner date.
1k words
4.2
5.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was nervous and excited as he walked up to the front door. He hadnt felt like this in a long time. While getting dressed he found himself asking if he looked good, "Will she like this" he said aloud as he looked in the mirror. What was it about it her, he kept asking the same question over and over. The connection was intense and real. He felt her when she was not even in the room. It felt like a long lost love from a previous life - the love that you once promised to meet again in a future life. He knew things about her that she hadnt told him. The toy in the bathroom came to mind and he smiled, for the hundredth time.

He was right on time. 7pm. They had decided after their most recent gym encounter and his place afterwards that perhaps something less sweaty would be nice. And so dinner was agreed.

She answered the door and he was speechless. He had seen every inch of her body but it was like he was seeing her again for the first time. His mouth was dry, his palms were sweaty and he felt his heart quicken. She was stunning. Her blond hair over her shoulders was wavy and her slight make up showed off her piercing green eyes. Her skin radiated in the soft light. Then it was the beautifully fitting black dress. Short to mid thigh. A plunging neckline showed off her amazing figure more. She had sheer black stockings. Her black high heels lifted her hips and arched her back ever so slightly.

She asked him in, though he wasnt sure he wanted to move - he just wanted to watch her. When he stepped inside she was a fraction taller than him in heels, a feeling he loved. He loved seeing the look on other guys faces when he was with a slightly taller lady - that look asking how the fuck did you score her. But he wouldnt see that look tonight as it was just the two of them. Her perfume was amazing. Subtle and enticing, i wanted to be close to her.

She had some wine waiting - a nice chilled white. Crisp, dry. They sipped slowly, staring at each other for a moment. Did she like me still? He kept asking. She smirked, like she was reading his mind. 'I like the suit", she said. "Perhaps a little overdressed, but I like that you made the effort". "It looks good on you" she added with a smirk like she knew I had been thinking just that.

"I dont have the words to describe how good you look" was all I could blurt out. "Fucking dick", I said to myself. "That's ok" she said. "You can show me laterhow good you think I look", she smirked as she turned to put the final touches to dinner.

"Take a seat" she said.

......

He sat at the table. I could smell his cologne as I set his plate down in front of him. I whispered in his ear, "Enjoy" and smiled at him as I took my seat. I was nervous. I liked him. I liked how he made me feel; how he wanted me and wanted me to feel good. He was getting under my skin without me realising it. Sometimes i hated how he made me want him. It was never meant to be like this - but he had something (as well as a hot cock and body)

.....

Dinner was wonderful - she was an amazing cook. we chatted about life, kids, shtt. It was comfortable. She made me relax around her which I loved. I had brought dessert and I couldnt let an opportunity like this go by. We were having a blind fold taste test. She giggled and said she was very good at that game. And winked at me. How did she do that? With just a few words she could dial the sexual tension from 50... to 100. I loved it.

She said we should the test on the sofa. So over we went. The sexual tension was rising - we both felt it.

We took turns - it was not hard - strawberries, chocolate. She said it was boring and told me to put the blindfold on myself. I did and she told me to lie on the floor.

As I lay there, jacket off. She slipped her shoes off and I could feel her slip something up the inside of my thigh. "Guess what that is", she said. "Hand" I said. "Wrong! Take your shirt off" I obliged and she kissed me. I felt the warmth, the desire.

.....

He lay there, his shirt off. Blindfolded. I had rubbed my foot up his thigh and he thought it was my hand. He was mine and I loved it. I slipped a stocking off and gently leaned over him. Sucked his nipples and then let the stocking slide down his chest. What was that, I asked. "Hair" he said. Wrong again. "Take your trousers off, you are shit at this game". He laughed and took them off.

I could feel myself getting excited - almost fully dressed but him almost naked blindfolded. I told him he had one more chance and if he got it right I would let him watch me take my dress off. I leaned over him and with my teeth gently pulled his nipples. "Fingernails" he said. I laughed and said "No, you really are so bad at this. You will have to imagine this dress coming off"

I was aroused now as I took the dress off, it felt nice slipping over my skin. He could hear it and I watched his cock get harder now. It made me wetter knowing that I could make him want me. I told him to take his underwear off. And with him still blindfolded, I took his cock in my hand and slipped my hot mouth down his hard throbbing cock head. He moaned as I sucked hard, holding his cock in my mouth a little longer so I could feel it stiffen more....

to be continued....