All Comments on 'Dinner Surprise'

by BodyModdedMom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
A little Catholic school girl goth?

Man, that is one lucky ass husband. Hits the jackpot with an actual "loving wife." An excellent story. Thank you for the time and effort you took in writing the story.

skip.69skip.69over 18 years ago
Great

Great story. Wish my wife would greet me like that. If I invite you to dinner will you dress like that for me?

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 18 years ago
Hot, Erotic, Arousing, WONDERFUL

This is a totally arousing story. What man would not like to be greeted this way by his wife? This story is well written and has all of the elements to make it worth reading more than once, and getting aroused each time. Thank you for a job well done!

Bob

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
A job well done!

Wow!! you surprised us with an actual ‘loving wife’ tale as opposed to to the usual 'cheating wife' stories offered in that classification. I liked it very much although I am not into piercing feeling that the female form requires no additional enhancement. You are getting better each story!

Pete.

Mr_NebMr_Nebabout 15 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

What an erotic story. Well written, great pace, great visual images. Very hot and sensual. I especially like the sharing of tastes. Not very common in stories.

Thanks very much!

Mr. Neb

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Hot story

I wish my wife would do something like this.

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
So, so hot! 5 stars!

She did this to avoid making dinner? Extremely well-written - no more than a handful of mistakes. Did this Amazon woman really have small hands?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Always

I always enjoy an encounter between a loving wife and her husband. Really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy and Hot

Great story. Really enjoy your writing. May share this story with my wife. I think she would enjoy it.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

The story was OK, however i skimmed over it as it did not appeal to me. I could not get used to the wife telling the story. I am not saying it was bad, just not appealing to me. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous