All Comments on 'Dinner Time'

by jummbuk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are among the best strict sissy fantasies.

jummbukjummbukover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Anon. Understand the theme is not everyone's 'cuppatea', but STRICT is IT for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missing your stories. Hope you have a few more tales left!

jummbukjummbukover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks anon, appreciate the encouragement. There will be more stories eventually...just have other priorities for now.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
One Also

My girl friend is my mistress also and has transformed me in to the woman i am now.I spend most days in cross dress and bondage.She loves to hook me up to a milking machine and uses me for strap on dildo training.She has all her man friends give her their cum loads and cups of piss.When she places me in bondage while fucking me she places a funnel in my mouth and fills it tothe top with cum and forces me to swallow all of it and washes it down with loads of piss.Some times her friends come by and fill me with their loads of cum and piss from their hard cocks in my mouth and forced me to swallow.I must admit i do love the loads of cum and piss.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I love the fact you leave nothing, and yet so much, to the imagination. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous