Diplomacy: A Princess's Guide Pt. 06

Story Info
Enya and her entourage travel to Ester and further.
11.7k words
4.79
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters, that engage in sexual activities are older than 21!

________

"I want you. Right here. Right now!" was all she said and I nearly came on the spot.

"Babe, are you sure?" I groaned, not wanting her to feel any pressure.

Her face was flushed, her lips swollen, her hair messy and her eyes sparkling.

She nodded, while her hand trailed up my thigh.

"I want to ride you," she whispered and fuck, this woman was going to kill me.

I lowered her down, and she quickly pulled down her skirt, standing completely naked before me, while I had pulled my pants down and lowered myself onto the grass.

My hands found her hips, while she straddled me and slowly sank down onto my cock, taking in every inch of me.

Fuck. Goddess. This felt too fucking good.

She had taken a deep breath, while she sunk down and when she reached the hilt, her hand was on my chest, her fingers digging into my pecs.

I had grabbed her thighs, my fingers digging into her soft flesh, while she paused for a few seconds, adjusting and breathing heavily.

Her pussy was gripping me with such force that I feared I would explode into her the second she started moving.

I saw Asher and Kass watching us, but Enya didn't care and neither did I.

We both were so caught up, that nothing mattered right now.

Only the two of us.

And when Enya started moving, her head slowly dropped back and a gasp escaped her lips, I was gone.

She started slowly, setting her pace carefully and lifted her arms to gather all her blue, rosé, blonde hair at the back of her head to give me a clear view of all of her and holy fucking damn.

My woman looked like one of Asterias goddesses, being completely bare and enjoying herself in the moment. Her neck stretched, her breasts lifted and nipples erect and oh that lovely little belly button right above her sweet treat.

She felt different in her solstice high and everything just seemed more enhanced to her senses, all nerves on fire.

With a loud moan, she let go of her hair and it fell down her shoulders. She bent back and placed her hands on my thighs, while she picked up the pace.

Her face went slack for a moment, the tell-tale sign of her inner wall clenching with force, as her orgasm started building up, her back arching more, presenting her luscious breasts to anyone who'd look at it... which of course included me.

The more her release was near, the more she clawed her little fingers into my flesh, her teeth sinking into her lower lip in a desperate attempt to stifle any sound, her movements becoming less coordinated with each stroke.

Oh. Fuck. She was so incredibly close, I could feel it in the tightening grip of her pussy on my cock, hear it in her moans and in her shallow breathing... I wanted her to come. I wanted her to fall apart on me. I didn't know how, but she was restraining herself. Or unable to let go as this whole situation was... a lot.

"Enya, let go, I am here, I have you," I whispered through my clenched teeth, the effort of resisting my own climax becoming harder and harder with every second.

"Look at me, Enya."

She did and fuck, her eyes were so magnificent, the silver swirling so fast, I had never seen it like this before.

"Cum for me," I said, my voice low and hoarse, and with that I leaned up, as much as possible in this position, and captured her mouth with mine.

I put my arms around her, held her tight, as her breathing started getting heavier, faster and her heart was hammering in her chest.

A high pitched moan escaped her lips and her eyes widened.

"Oh fuck, Aedan!"

Her head tilted back, exposing her pale neck and I kissed my way from her ear to the column of her throat, while my hands massaged her breasts.

She was pulsating around me, her hips still, as the wave of her orgasm hit her full force. She shattered and her entire body trembled, as she came on top of me.

***

Enyas POV

I felt my body fall apart.

Never in my life had I experienced anything like this.

The way he held me, the way he kissed me.

"Oh fuck, Aedan!"

My head fell back, when he massaged my breasts, slightly brushing his thumb over my sensitive nipple.

I had shattered and he was there to pick up the pieces.

I was lost. Totally and utterly lost in this feeling, as the bliss flooded every cell in my body.

When he came inside me, he roared, he actually roared, as his own release took over and it was the most amazing sound that I had ever heard. It rumbled in his chest and his muscular arms tightened their grip around me.

I collapsed against him and wrapped my arms around him, letting the content and sated feeling wash over me, while he pressed several loving kisses against my face.

When I had settled down, my mind slowly started to work again, my hands roamed his chest, his abs, until I rested my head on his shoulder.

And then I noticed Kassandra smirking at me, her fingertips circling the tip of Asher's cock.

Asher was a mess, his eyes were glued on me, his teeth biting his lower lip.

I blushed furiously and buried my face in Aedans chest, before he kissed the top of my head, stroking up and down my back.

"Don't feel embarrassed, baby. Kass is jealous that you are so good at taking me," Aedan laughed and a shiver ran down my spine.

I giggled and shook my head, looking down and watching as my chest was moving up and down, as my breathing was slowly returning to normal.

But I refused to get up. And he obviously refused to get soft.

And with that, we hurried to Aedans room and I didn't intend to leave it anytime soon.

***

They let us have four days before Kassandra nearly broke in the door.

"Oh my gods, please don't tell me you are still fucking!" she yelled while she knocked at the door, judging by the sound she used her fist.

I was pretty sure that everybody on that floor could hear what she said.

"You bet, we are," Aedan snorted in amusement, when he pushed himself deep inside me, earning a low moan escaping my parted lips.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, now get dressed, we have matters to discuss. You have five minutes to finish what you started or I'll break in the door."

"I only need two," I murmured in Aedans ear and giggled, when I heard him suck in a breath.

"You drive me fucking crazy," he growled into my ear and before I could say something cheeky, his mouth captured mine.

***

Aedan's POV

Four days was not nearly enough, but it had to do... For now.

Enya was right, she indeed only needed two minutes to cum and I heard Kass outside, laughing, while tapping her foot on the wooden floor.

"Princess, are you going to be ready anytime soon?"

Enya was standing in the corner, looking through the window, her beautiful naked ass exposed, while she stretched, before she bent over to grab a dress that I had thrown there carelessly yesterday.

"Goddess, you are the sexiest thing I have ever laid eyes on."

She turned around and a small smirk formed on her lips.

"If you want to stay like that, I'll give you a blowjob."

I groaned and let my head fall back onto the pillow. She was insatiable and I loved it.

"I can still hear you!" Kass chimed in through the closed door and I got up.

"I think I'm good, princess."

She winked, as she pulled a dress over her head.

"If we are done?" Kass shouted, her voice muffled by the door.

I groaned and walked to the closet, dressing myself in casual pants and a simple linen shirt.

"Are you ready?" I asked and she nodded, her hair falling into her face, as usual. My tiny, stubborn, stubborn and very horny mate.

Walking to the door, I unlocked it and swung it open.

"Took you long enough."

Kassandra leaned against the wall opposite our room, arms crossed under her breasts.

Enya stepped out and I followed her.

"How could I not take my time with the princess. My mate."

She giggled, blushed and slapped my chest.

"Alright, let's sit down and talk about shit."

A smile was still on Enya's lips, as we took the stairs down and met with the others.

"Hey guys."

Carr grinned like an idiot.

"You two are finally done!"

"Fuck off," I growled.

Enya chuckled, before she sat down beside me.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked, my arm casually thrown over the backrest.

"Did you forget, while you were... absent?" Kassandra asked with a wink, while she raised her brow.

I huffed.

"Alright, first of all. I did not forget, I just was...," I turned to Enya, who was watching the others, a faint blush spreading on her cheeks, "busy. Last time we talked with Asher," I looked at the blonde man, "it was decided we would show him the dam. But since I was absent for a few days, plans could have changed. That is why I asked. So. Has the plan changed?"

I looked around, while I was waiting for their answer.

"Not at all," Kass stated, "and since we didn't find anything in the library..."

"Nothing?" Enya interrupted her. "That is so strange."

Kassandra nodded. "That's what I said, too."

Then Enya shifted, her eyes widening.

Carefully I put my hand on her thigh and leaned forward, while the others watched us.

"What?" I asked carefully.

"Selena said I had to unite our kingdoms and we have to fight a common enemy," she said, her gaze snapping up to mine.

"Yeah, you told me that. What are you thinking?" I asked quietly, while she took a deep breath. Something was going on in her head, something huge from her reaction.

"We have to talk to my father. We need to make an alliance."

Oh? My brows snapped up, as my lips parted a fraction. She was right, we would have to do just that, but that could lead to complications.

Are you sure? Your father won't take kindly, that you got kidnapped and... everything else," Asher said as he pointed to my hand on Enya's thigh.

She was tense now and I could almost see her thoughts going in circles.

But she nodded and swallowed hard.

"We have to try. It might be our only chance."

I took a deep breath.

"You are right, Princess. This is not just a matter of us finding a way to get to the bottom of this disaster, this is much bigger and involves other people. If we don't unite our kingdoms, who knows what will happen," I stated.

Silence settled in and I leaned back, watching as they exchanged glances.

"We have to go to my father to discuss this. Can we get a massage to Mary somehow? Or Aris?" Enya said, looking around the table.

"I'll let her know, that we will be there in a few days," Carr said and got up.

"I want to see Ester and the dam for myself before that," Asher said and I stiffened.

"Why?" Kassandra asked and looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Because if the King questions you, I want to be able to testify myself. If he asks about the dam, I have to be able to tell him what I have seen. Until now he at least trusted me to some degree."

"I guess it will be a long trip, then," I said, as I ran my hand through my hair.

"How long will it be from the dam to the capital of Moira?" Enya asked me, and I looked at her. The look on her face was unreadable, but the way she played with her fingers in her lap let me know she was nervous.

"If we ride non stop, we should arrive in three to four days."

Kassandra groaned loudly.

"My ass already hurts, thinking about that."

"Well, it can't be helped, can it?" Asher said and Kassandra glared at him, before she turned to me and pointed at Asher.

"If he says one single word about my ass, I'll kill him."

Enya and I tried to hold in our laughter, but failed miserably, before the tension was broken and Kass burst out in laughter.

"Good to have you back, boss," Kass said and chuckled once more.

"Alright, let's pack our things and then we can meet up in the entrance hall, it's just in front of the library, for an early dinner."

***

Enya's POV

Everyone nodded and we went about our separate ways to pack, as I was already excited about the trip to my father, although I wasn't quite sure how he would react to all of this. After all, there was some kind of magic involved, I had stayed with the wolfborn willingly and I was mated to the wolfborn who kidnapped me. All that mixed together wasn't the greatest introduction to... all of them.

This was all so overwhelming, that it nearly made me dizzy, but when I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and searched for the bond within, everything calmed down immediately. The bond was there and it felt healthy and safe. It felt like love and warmth and like all the answers lay on the other end.

I knew that my father was not the person who would just listen to everything and trust them easily, after all, there was not really a past with great relations between the wolfborn and... my people. But I had to try. Together we could save everybody from this threat.

This was definitely a lot easier said than done.

While I was trying to close the bag I had packed, I thought about it and didn't notice that Aedan had moved behind me.

"We have five more minutes, if we are fast," Aedan whispered into my ear, before he kissed my neck.

I inhaled shakily, a shudder running down my spine and then turned towards him, his lips only mere inches from mine.

"Then why are we talking instead of doing?"

***

We were late, of course.

Kassandra rolled her eyes when she saw us but didn't say anything.

"You guys are hopeless," Carr stated, while he smiled at us.

I probably flushed, judging from the warmness I felt spreading across my skin. And I was certain Aedan couldn't have been fooling anybody, given the expression of sheer self-satisfaction painted across his face.

We grabbed a quick bite, before we gathered in the entrance hall. The soldiers decided to accompany us, so we made quite the large traveling group.

"Where are we going first?" Kassandra asked, while she adjusted her backpack.

"Ester first," Aedan said, while he checked the saddle on Leona's back.

"Ester?" Carr asked and looked at Aedan, who nodded.

"It is the closest, and we should be able to make it there by sunset."

We had asked the Queen to send food to Ester to help the families living there and she happily obliged.

Dareon nudged me with his nose and I nearly fell over.

"Hey there, big guy," Aedan chuckled behind me, "she is tiny, you can't throw her over like that!" He rubbed the head of the white stallion and looked at me.

"I am not tiny!" I pouted and Aedan chuckled, before he kissed me on the forehead.

"I know, princess, I know."

"Are you two ready to leave now?" Kass barked behind us. We were very obviously very much distracted.

I smiled innocently, while Aedan snickered in amusement. As fast as I could I climbed onto Dareon and waited, as Aedan mounted Leona and the others prepared to leave.

"Ready?" Aedan asked and I nodded, before he whistled and the horses took off.

The others were right behind us, as we made our way to Ester.

***

We arrived in Ester at dusk, when the sun was casting its last rays over the mountains, illuminating them with a beautiful orange-yellow glow, and the village looked even more peaceful and serene than before.

But it had still nearly no water and it had not been raining for days.

We found the people of the village very thankful and happy that we had brought them water and supplies, but they were still worried and scared about what the future held for them.

In the evening, we sat at the marketplace, that had been built around the well, the only well in this village.

We had been here twice now and I had been shocked at the changes and the state the village was in.

My father needed to know that this was what it would be like in the future.

It was not okay.

"Thank you for everything," a young mother said as she approached us with two small children by her side.

"We can't thank you enough," another said, "we would have died here, if not for you."

Aedan kneeled down in front of the children, before he looked up at the young woman.

"We are going to figure this out, so that everyone can survive. I promise."

Her face lit up and a smile spread on her lips.

"Do you promise?" a little girl asked and looked at us, with big innocent eyes.

"I promise. On my name," Aedan answered, while he held his hand to his chest.

The children looked at him for a few seconds, before the girl with auburn hair extended her tiny hand, grabbed his finger and shook it.

"Who is she?" she asked and looked at me.

Aedan turned to her and kneeled down.

"This is Princess Enya. She is the reason we are here."

"Oh. You are pretty."

I laughed and kneeled down, "Thank you, what is your name?"

"Rianne," the girl said and there was not a hint of fear or hatred in her voice, that I had heard in so many other voices around here.

"You are no wolfborn," she stated in a calm voice, "and your eyes look weird."

"Rianne!" her mother called out behind her. "Your Highnesses I am so sorry!"

"No, don't be, she is right," I said and turned to the girl. "Do you think it matters?"

She looked up and thought about it for a moment.

***

Aedan's POV

"Do you think it matters?" Enya asked the little girl, who thought about it for a moment. I stiffened, not knowing how the girl would react.

"I guess not. I mean, everyone is different. Everyone is special. We can't just judge someone, because of what they are."

My heart clenched and I could see Enya's eyes fill with tears as she looked at the little girl.

"That is the most important thing, Rianne," she whispered, as the little girl wrapped her arms around Enya's neck, surprising her.

"You are very kind. I am happy you are here. And your hair is pretty!"

Enya lost the fight against the tears, as she hugged the little girl and I turned to the mother.

"Your daughter is truly special," I stated and stood up, extending my hand.

"She is and I thank you for helping us out. You didn't have to."

"It was the right thing to do. It was the least we could do," I stated and took her hand. The hand was so small, so fragile and still she had to take care of two children. Two incredibly smart children.

"Why don't you move to the capital? I will have a job opening for you and for your kids, once they are old enough," I said quietly, "you wouldn't have to struggle anymore."

"Are you sure?" she asked, as tears streamed down her face.

"I am sure. We will leave tomorrow but I will send someone back with you, if you wish to accept my offer. What is your name?"

"Alia," she answered, clearly shaken, as she looked up at me, before her gaze drifted over to her daughter, who played with Enya's hair.

"She is a very smart girl and deserves more than this. You all do, Alia. You deserve much more than what life has dealt you."

She took a deep breath, before she looked back up.

"Thank you, your Highness. I will never be able to thank you enough for what you are offering me and my children," she sobbed and Enya looked up, confused.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" the girl asked as she walked back to her mother, hugging her leg. "Why are you sad?"

"I am not sad, baby. I am so happy," she answered and pulled her daughter in a tight embrace.

"The Prince of Asteria is giving us a chance to start over. We will be moving to the capital and I...," her voice broke as she hugged her kids.

"Aedan...?" Enya whispered, as she got closer. "What did you do?"

"You would have done the same," I whispered and looked at her. "You wanted to, didn't you?"

She nodded and wiped her cheeks.

"I would have," she said and looked at the family, "I just wish we could transfer all of them."

"I know, princess. But it is a start. And we will figure the rest out," I said and placed my hand around her neck, slowly massaging it.

"One step at the time."

She nodded and let herself lean against me.