Diplomacy: A Princess's Guide Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips found my neck and he moved slowly, as if he was trying to hold back his primal desire, to lose himself completely.

"You are so perfect, Enya," he breathed against my neck and I whimpered. Fuck, I couldn't think straight, every thrust of his cock pushed me closer and closer to the edge.

I would lose myself in just a few minutes in this position, it was utterly insane.

***

Aedan's POV

Her small hand gripped my neck, while she pushed herself closer, the other hand grabbing the sheet beneath us, while I thrust into her.

The hair was a mess on the bed around her head that rested on her arm and I could see, could FEEL, that she was breathing heavily already, her muscles already started to clench sporadically.

My arm moved slightly forward so her thigh lay flat on my forearm to pull it behind my knee for the deepest penetration possible.

It took everything in me not to fuck her hard, but she enjoyed this slower rhythm, so I held myself back, watching her fight for her control.

"Are you close already, princess?" I whispered into her ear, before I pressed a kiss just below. I didn't even get a response, she was breathing so heavily, the sheets in her hand twisted and her knuckles were white. She was completely lost in the feel of me inside her. The slight contractions increased the pressure on my cock.

Her whimpering was so pure and beautiful, it only fuelled the need, I felt deep within me. The need to protect her, to shelter her and worship her. I was the luckiest man on the planet.

I had her all to myself, the most perfect creature that the goddess Selena had made, and she was all mine.

The sounds that she made as she chased her release only drove me closer, pushing me towards the edge.

The hand she had around my neck fell down and she curled it into a fist, whimpering with every slow thrust, with every clench of her pussy.

I could feel the tremors growing stronger, her moans turning into little pants, as she pressed her face against her arm, holding back a scream.

With every thrust, her back arched, as she pushed herself back, taking me deeper, her body begging for the release that she sought.

"Come for me, Enya," I whispered into her ear and then she went off, like a rocket.

Her body shuddered and shook, her orgasm hitting her like a shockwave, as she moaned into the blanket, her pussy contracting around me and she clenched down, tightening herself around me.

I grabbed her leg and pushed into her harder, while she trembled with the aftershocks.

I felt the knot within me snapping and with a deep growl, I spilled myself deep inside her, my hips bucking against her ass, before I fell down beside her, pulling her close to me, still breathing heavily.

She turned her head and looked at me. Her beautiful, blue colored eyes with swirling silver found mine and I couldn't help it, but to pull her into a kiss.

When I lifted my head back up, I brushed my nose against her and looked her in the eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, my voice low. "At the beginning?"

The rain was still drumming on the tent and she cuddled into my chest.

"No, it was uncomfortable at first, the angle I mean. But then, by the goddess... that was amazing!"

I laughed, pulling her closer, and she sighed, as she wrapped her arms around me, placing her hands on my back.

"I love you," she whispered and I stroked my hand down her back, feeling her skin prickle and shiver under my fingertips.

"I love you, too," I said and kissed the top of her head, enjoying her scent and how warm she was.

I would die for her, that I knew. If it meant she would live. I knew that without a shred of doubt inside me. She was my priority, she had become the center of everything I did.