Diplomacy: A Princess's Guide Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Enya's POV

It was late and most of the people had already gone to bed, a few had stayed though.

Aedan had gone to the toilet, so I got up and sat beside Asher.

"Are you cold?" he asked me, as I pulled my arms around myself.

"Not really, I... just...," I sighed and he nodded, "I know, I will keep you company, if that is what you want."

I nodded and smiled softly, a small smile forming on his lips. He sat beside me and leaned back, supporting his weight on his elbows.

"What do you think about Aedan?" I asked quietly and looked at him.

"What do you mean?" he asked and looked back at me.

"Do you trust him?"

He stretched out his long legs and let out a long sigh.

"He is your mate, Enya. But he also kidnapped you. I know that his motives behind it were somewhat honorable but still. But since I have arrived here, he has been nothing but honest, open, helpful and has offered me his friendship. Why do you ask?"

I grabbed a stick and drew circles in the sand next to my legs.

"Because you are important to me and I want you... I mean, Aedan is my mate and... you and..."

"En, you are babbling."

I huffed, "sorry. But I just want you two to get along. I don't know, what the future may bring, but..." I let out another deep sigh and threw the stick a few feet away, "it will probably be a mess. I mean, I will have to rule a kingdom in Moria and he in Asteria and I don't know how this will work out. But I want you to trust each other, so that we can build something... Something better for people. Not only for my people but for his people. For our people. So that things will be different, one day."

"He is so damn lucky to have you, I hope he knows that," Asher said quietly, while he looked into the darkness of the night.

I looked over at him and saw something strange flash in his eyes. Was that jealousy? Or regret? He looked insecure, something I never had seen him being. He always looked strong, reliable... And before I could figure out what it was, it was gone.

I huffed, "Can you promise to at least try to trust him, Asher?" I whispered and bumped against his shoulder with mine. He just huffed, crossed his arms behind his head, leaned back and closed his eyes. A little smile formed on his lips, but I wasn't sure if I could have said that it reached his eyes.

"I don't need to promise you that, Enya. He has proven to me that he means no harm and will do everything for you. The least I can do is to try."

I nodded and lay back next to him, looking up at the stars in the sky. He placed his hand on my thigh.

"Thank you," I whispered and looked at his hand on my thigh, his huge palm covering it nearly completely.

He followed my gaze and chuckled, when he saw how big his hand was in comparison to my thigh.

"Enya, you know, you are tiny, like a little mouse, and you have the biggest heart and the purest soul," he said and I scoffed.

"That wasn't an insult, Asher."

"I know," he replied, "you have the strength of a giant inside of you, you are a force to be reckoned with."

"Asher, are you drunk?" I asked and giggled, as he sat up and took another sip.

"Just a little," he admitted and got comfortable again, with one knee raised to support his arm. "How can such a tall man even become tipsy?" I wondered and sat up a bit, facing him.

He chuckled and tilted his head towards me.

"It takes a bit to warm my body up and get to that level," he admitted and looked a bit more serious for a moment, his blonde eyebrows scrunched together in concentration. "But So based on your size you shouldn't be able to drink anything, then."

I scoffed.

"Well, yes, but I am just a tiny little thing," I grinned and took a sip of my wine, too. "So, you and Kassandra are a thing, huh?"

He let his head fall back and let out a deep breath. A grin covered his face, as he bit his lip.

"Well, something covers it pretty well. I don't even know what we are. But let me tell you, she is a much more menace than you have ever been, En," he said smirking and raised his brow, when I slapped his knee.

"Hey, watch out, or you'll spill all my secrets," I said, but given what I had seen on solstice, I was convinced that she drove him crazy in all good and bad ways.

"Kassandra is just... she is so confident, sexy, demanding, insatiable," he began and I laughed out loud, as he was listing everything.

"And she pushes all your buttons," I finished his sentence.

"She does. Every single one." His gaze wandered over to where Kassandra was sitting, as she talked with a few villagers. Her long dark brown hair fell over her shoulder in curls. He then looked back at me.

"But you are not in a relationship?" I asked carefully, very well aware, that Kassandra didn't want to be in one.

"I think she doesn't want a relationship. She is just having fun, playing around, I guess."

"That's a shame. You deserve more," I said, as he put his hand on top of mine.

A sigh escaped my lips and he squeezed it shortly.

"At the moment I am very happy with what I have. She has to figure the rest out herself," he said, while he took another sip.

***

Aedan's POV

I came back from the toilet and saw that Enya sat beside Asher, giggling and laughing.

She was having fun and I was happy that they had sorted out... whatever needed sorting out. He seemed like a very reliable friend to her. I couldn't hate him. That just made her happier, and he seemed alright. And after all, she trusted him.

I took a deep breath and walked over to Kass.

"You ok?" she asked and I nodded, as I looked at Enya, who was laughing loudly, leaning into Asher, while the latter looked at her with a soft expression on his face.

"She is having fun."

"Yeah, she does," Kass replied, before she took a sip from her wine.

"And you?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"I am fine."

"That didn't sound convincing," I replied, "you sure?" Something was odd with her, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

She hesitated for a split second before she looked down into her cup.

"Yes, I am sure, Lex," she said and turned her head, when Asher and Enya started laughing even louder.

"I guess, we should go to sleep."

"Probably," I replied, as I looked at Enya and she turned her head, meeting my gaze, her eyes sparkling.

I took the chance and walked over to her, my gaze stuck on my mate, her blue eyes taking over every sensible thought.

"We should go to sleep," I murmured and she nodded.

"Asher is tipsy anyway," she said and giggled.

"I am not!" Asher said from beside her, but she just laughed and slapped his chest with the back of her hand.

"Tsk, you are!"

"We should go to sleep, the others are already inside and asleep, if you want to...," I said and she nodded, as she stood up and hugged Asher good night, before she went inside with me.

"Hey you," she whispered quietly, as we entered our bedroom for the night.

My hands found her hips and held her close, the warmth and energy of her spreading through me in the most delicious ways.

She was definitely tipsy, as well, but I didn't care.

As soon as our lips met, she melted against me and the bond sent a surge of desire through my whole being, urging me to take what it wanted me to claim so desperately.

In a swift motion, I picked her up and had her pinned against the wall.

She moaned and threw her head back, her arms wrapping around my neck, as her body arched towards mine. Her fingers grabbed my hair and loosened the bun, making my hair fall down over my shoulders.

I pulled back a bit and looked at those beautiful blue silver eyes.

"You are so beautiful," I murmured and she bit her lower lip.

"Fuck, I can't control myself, when you do that," I growled and pulled her tanktop over her shoulder, revealing her small, delicate breasts.

"Aedan, please...," she begged and my body trembled, when I heard her say my name. She was the only one who ever used my second name and probably the only person who would be allowed to do so.

"What is it, princess?" I asked and took her nipple into my mouth, my hand on the other one, brushing my thumb over the already hardened bud. I knew her nipples were extremely sensitive, even more when touched lightly. I had paid a lot of attention to her body in the last few days.

A moan escaped her lips, as her back was once again arched. "Oh gods... Aedan... you..."

"Fuck, you are driving me crazy!" I rasped.

She pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it to the ground, before she pushed me back to the mattress and straddled my lap.

Her hand stroked down my chest and I shivered, as she reached the edge of my pants and looked into my eyes, before she leaned in and kissed me softly, her hands pushing the pants down, until they were at my knees.

"Enya," I growled and her hand wrapped around my hard cock, as she stroked it up and down, her thumb teasing the head and I let my head fall back into the pillow, groaning as my balls tightened.

"Fuck," I growled and pulled her hand off of my cock, before I flipped her around and she squealed, as I pulled her pants and panties down.

While I leaned over her, my hands on the headboard, I noticed again how small she was and I wondered, how I had ever fit inside her.

But she had taken me, and she had felt so amazing, so tight and perfect, so... mine.

"Are you ok?" she asked, her face only a few centimeters away, as she looked at me.

I nodded, looking at her flushed lips.

"Yes, I... You are beautiful," I breathed and she grinned happily, blushing and I pushed into her in one smooth motion, watching how she took all of me, again. I had to swallow, trying to calm myself, my blood thrumming through my veins, as her warmness surrounded me like a vice. She mewled under me, gasping and clinging onto my back, leaving scratch marks on it.

"Aedan, faster," she moaned and I picked up the pace, my cock sliding in and out of her, while I watched her bite her lip and whimper with pleasure.

"If you don't want the whole inn to hear you, you should keep quiet," I said, before I grabbed her left leg and put it over my shoulder.

"You are so deep like this," she breathed and I slowed down.

"Too deep?"

She shook her head, her face twisted with pleasure and her lips parted, while her back arched off the bed.

"Words, Enya," I reminded her, and her hands gripped my biceps.

"No, not at all, just... wow," she brought out and when I moved my hand to her nipple and teased it, she bit her finger to keep herself from moaning loudly.

"So fucking adorable," I murmured and pushed her other leg over my shoulder, before I started thrusting faster.

I held her legs closed in front of me and found a steady but fast rhythm, enjoying seeing her coming apart under me.

She pushed her hands against the headboard, pushing herself into me, her back arching, her breasts bouncing with every thrust, as she whimpered, before she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I can't stay silent, when I cum," she pressed through her lips, before her head snapped back again.

I let go of her legs, parted them and kissed her, still fucking her in a steady rhythm, swallowing all of her moans with my mouth.

When her nails dug into my back, her legs locked around me and her hips arched into me, I knew she was close and so was I.

I grabbed the headboard with both hands, trying not to break it, while she convulsed and trembled underneath me. Her hands clutched the back of my head and she pulled me closer into a desperate kiss, as she gasped and came, her walls massaging and tugging me.

I felt my whole body tense, every single muscle going rigid before the release set in and the shock waves wrecked me and her together. She swallowed my moans with her soft lips, her tongue teasing mine, as her fingers found their way into my hair and pulled, holding me close. She wanted the same closeness I needed and every thought got erased in an instant as all there was, was this beautiful tiny princess.

A surge of protectiveness shot through my entire being, while she held me, as if I would be hers and only hers, forever.

***

Enya's POV

"Good morning, love birds!" Kassandra shouted, as we walked out of the inn and I could hear laughter.

"Hey!"

"Stop shouting!" Asher replied and rubbed his temple.

"Someone drank a bit too much last night, huh?" Kassandra chuckled, as she sat on the saddle of her horse.

I giggled, before I made my way to Dareon, kissing his head.

"Shut up!" Asher grumbled.

"Are you hung over?" I asked him and he mumbled something under his breath, before he climbed on his horse, still looking grumpy.

"I wonder if that is how he always looks in the morning," Kassandra giggled and I shook my head.

"He doesn't," I said casually and felt everyone staring at me.

"What?" I asked, it wasn't like they didn't know, that we had sex. Everyone knew that we did.

"How do you know how he looks in the morning?" Carr asked with his brow raised, before he looked over at Asher who shrugged.

"You know exactly, why I know that, Carr," I snickered, while he and Kass tried to hold in their laughter.

"Ok, yeah, very funny," Asher growled, "can we leave now?"

"Yes, let's go!" Aedan said and we made our way to the dam, while Asher was still rubbing his temples, cursing under his breath every time there was a loud noise around him.

***

We rode the whole day, only taking a break to let the horses drink and eat.

It was a late summer day and the sun burned down on us.

We set up camp late in the evening, when the sun started setting.

Asher, Carr and some soldiers were putting up the tents, while Kassandra and I prepared the food for tonight.

Carr came over to me, when he was finished and flopped into one of the chairs we had pulled out.

"The camp is all set up."

Kass just nodded, while she stirred the pan above the fire.

We all sat around the fire, eating our food, and I had a big smile on my face, as I watched Asher talk to Kassandra and the others, laughing at their jokes and smiling.

He looked so happy and I felt my heart swell with joy, that he got along with them so well.

"You are beautiful, when you smile like that," Aedan whispered in my ear and I blushed deeply, as I turned my head and looked at him.

"Don't be silly."

"I mean it," he replied, before he placed his hand on my thigh and I placed my hand on his, "you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"You are a bit biased," I grinned, "but thank you. But you in this armor?" I fanned myself dramatically and grinned at him. He laughed and bit his lower lip, his dark brown and golden eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Alright, guys," Kassandra broke through the chatter and everyone stopped and looked up at her, "it's late and tomorrow will be another long day for all of us."

Some nodded and slowly everybody got up.

"Alright," Aedan said, as he looked at me, "ready?"

I nodded and followed him into our tent, before he laid down on the mattress and I crawled into his arms.

"You are warm," I said and he chuckled.

"Well, I can't help it, I'm hot."

I rolled my eyes and smacked his shoulder, a grin covering my face, as he grinned.

"I've always wanted to say that," he smirked and I huffed.

He looked down at me and smiled, his hand softly caressing my skin.

"Aedan?" I whispered and he hummed, "I am happy that we are traveling together."

"Me too, Enya," he whispered and kissed the top of my head, "and now go to sleep, before my hand slips upwards."

I giggled and fell asleep in his arms, feeling safe and loved, knowing that I was his and he was mine.

***

The next day, we rode through the forest, the sounds of wildlife and nature welcoming us, as we traveled. The sun shone through the thick leaves of the canopy, illuminating the trail before us and birds could be heard singing and chirping. The further we rode into the forest, the more intense the wildlife sounds became.

But as we neared the dam, everything went silent. Completely silent.

There was not a single sound anymore. It seemed as if the world had stopped spinning, no bugs were moving, no birds chirping and no small animals roamed through the bushes. There wasn't even the gentle rustle of the wind. The forest felt... dead and heavy energy emanated from this one specific direction. I turned to Aedan, who met my worried gaze and gave him a slight nod.

"Well, it certainly doesn't look inviting," Kassandra said and looked around, when the soldiers from the village started pointing at something.

"Look, what is that?" one of them asked and I saw that he was pointing at the crack in the ground.

"What is that?" Asher asked and he walked over to it, as if he was drawn to it, as I followed him.

"This is from the last time we visited the dam. The thunder cracked the earth open, just there," I explained and pointed at the crack.

"Do you feel anything odd?" Aedan asked behind me and I shook my head.

"No, nothing, it's just..."

"It's just what?" he asked and I felt something like a wave, but I didn't know what it was.

"I... don't know," I replied and Asher and I stepped closer to the crack.

"What is that?" Asher asked and looked down into the darkness, where a faint glow was flickering.

"That is...," Aedan took a deep breath before he hissed, "Lucanae."

"The metal?" Kassandra asked and took a step forward, but Aedan held her back.

"It's poison, Kass, stay away."

Asher squatted beside the gap and took a closer look at the crack.

"This crack is nearly 2 feet deep, as far as I can tell," he estimated and I sat on a fallen log.

"Poisonous even to you?" I looked at Aedan, confused.

"Yeah, that's what Lucanae does, it is poisonous to wolfborn, that's why it is only found in Asteria."

"Wait what? I've never heard of that," Asher said and looked at Aedan.

"That's because nobody knows, except us," Aedan replied calmly.

Asher still looked puzzled and stood beside the crack, thinking to himself.

"But how? I mean, is the touch poisonous?" I asked.

"No," Aedan said, his gaze softening, when he looked at me, "if it is made into a weapon and we are deadly injured, it will kill us."

"But we are immune to any poison?" Kassandra asked and Aedan shook his head. "Yes, we are, but we are also vulnerable to Lucanae, as it can be used to destroy our body."

"Meaning? That someone can cut off your arm and you won't heal?" I asked bewildered and Aedan turned towards me, placing his hands on my cheeks and kissed me on my forehead.

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean, my arm won't grow back with any other weapon either. But if we are gravely injured and it is made into a weapon, it will kill us."

"Why did the earth crack open and reveal the Lucanae?" I asked and looked around for other cracks.

"I don't know, maybe it is a sign," Aedan said, as he looked around, his eyes roaming the ground, until they stopped, "look."

I followed his gaze and saw a small, green plant, growing from the crack in the ground, just where the metal was leaking from the ground.

"I've never seen that plant before," I said, as I knelt down to take a closer look, but Asher stopped me, his hand on my shoulder.

"I'd rather you don't touch that," Asher said and looked back at the crack. His brow furrowed as he spoke.

"What is it?" Kassandra asked as she stood next to Asher and eyed him.

"It could be nothing." His hazel eyes then shifted to Kassandra. "But it is the only plant around here that is growing properly."

She furrowed her brows and knelt down herself.

"Just stay away from it," Aedan ordered and she rolled her eyes but listened to his command anyway.

"Asher, what do you think of all this?" I asked and looked at Asher.

"There is no way your father would build such a dam," Asher concluded.