All Comments on 'Dipping Pens in Company Ink'

by BouncyBabyGirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SugarDaddyDomSugarDaddyDomover 5 years ago

wonderful story bouncy. a great way to make a cumback! can't wait for more!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Wonderful office Hijinks... Five

Can tell you are a girl who loves cum. Loved the pregnancy at the end... nothing like bawdy office fuckery and debauchery. You also handled the powerful boss/ younger horny nymph dynamic well. More please... glad to see you have made a cumback!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
Stunningly Outstanding

What a great story. Our friend Bill provided the link. Five stars all the way. Great, tight storyline, told with much truth and passion. I love it xoxoxoxoxo Annette

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 5 years ago
Up my alley

5 star writing with a story that I love....mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EROTIC

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hope Mr. Steel knocks up up this first fuck!!

I read another of your stories about her and I love your style! I am a pregnancy freak and hope his first fuck of her sent all his seed to her cervix/ uterus and she gets s a swollen pregnant belly right away. Also she can make out/ fuck Mr. Story’s lesbian wife. How about this for your next story?I sent you my email address in a previous story about her to tell you that I love your writing!!!

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight3 months ago

Loved it! When I started fucking my boss at my first job, I waited a year to go off birth control and then I got pregnant. When we were fucking in his office I told him I was pregnant. He smiled and told me he had a great surprise for me. He picked up the phone made a call and within minutes three co workers, two guys and his secretary came in. In a short span, we were all naked and I was getting the gangbang of a lifetime! The two guys said they were sorry it wasn’t them to get me pregnant, and the secretary told me she couldn’t wait for me to have milk in my great tits so she could suck on them. A really great kinky and sexy office.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBouncyBabyGirl@BouncyBabyGirl
Hiya! My name's BouncyBabyGirl, and I'm a 20-something yr old female in a long term poly relationship with my dom couple, Mr. Steel and Jenni Lane. This is my first time writing erotica, and oh boy oh boy, I am having soooo much fun! And from the looks of things...so are YOU...