Directions for My Wife

Story Info
A husband writes his dream night of bondage and teasing.
1.7k words
4.09
6.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful wife,

Here is what I would love for you to do to me. All of the materials are already either in my or your sideboard table. Feel free to skip around. I love you and trust you. There is nothing that you could do on this list that would hurt me... provided you are using a small portion of your substantial common sense. Everything on this list is something that I like.

I love you, and just writing this down has made me so incredibly hard for you.

The goal is not to make me come fast... how long can you keep me hard? How many times can you bring me to the edge? How much pre-cum can you make me dribble? Can you make me beg to come?

First things first... set the levels of our mattresses to the same number so that it is the same firmness all the way across. Please also put the wrist restraints around the bedposts. A couple of hand towels and washcloths might not be a bad idea either... if you do this right, and I know that you are going to do this right, I will be quite a mess when you are finished. Also, go ahead and turn up the temperature a bit in the room. We are going to be next to naked for most of the night.

Next, you should spend a little bit of time pampering yourself. I want you to be relaxed. Have a bit of chocolate; savor a single glass of wine. Take a long bath, and play with your breasts and your pussy. Don't worry about starting without me, I'm sure that I will catch up soon enough. Be sure to rinse anything that you are going to feed me later... your gorgeous breasts... your hot pussy.

After you dry yourself off with our big, fluffy towels I want you to get dressed. Pick one of your favorite pieces of lingerie. Tonight, I will never get to see it. More about that later. Put on your comfy bathrobe. Grab the eye mask and come find me.

Sit on my lap or straddle me. Kiss me deeply and slip the eye mask on me, and whisper "Your steamy letter is about to come true." Gently lead me through the house and back to our master bedroom. Every once in a while, stop and grind your ass and pussy against me... that will completely make me wild. Whisper into my ear about how hot you are feeling. How energized and sexy you feel knowing everything you are going to do to me. Kisses and licks are certainly welcome!

Once we are in our room keep up the tease. Unbutton my shirt and undo a snap on my pants. Keep me guessing as to where you will touch me next. Continue whispering, teasing, and grinding on me. We have married long enough; you know all the spots that will make my cock jump. Please don't be in a hurry!

When you have me down to my boxers, move me into position on the bed. Can you believe how hard my cock is? It is threatening to pop out of my underwear! The position is for you to choose, but I recommend my arms either spread above me or to the sides. Whisper what you are doing to me as you do it. Use the wrist restraints and tie me down tight! Pull off my underwear last.

I want you to stroke me. Tease me and play with me. Don't let me know where you are or where you are going to touch me next. If you want to, clean me with a washcloth. If you are feeling really kinky, you can shave my balls. That would involve you stretching and pulling my cock, my nutsack, and even my balls just a bit to keep the skin tight as you use long strokes with the razor to remove my pubic hair. Again, this might be a little humiliating for me, but I like the feeling and you have done it to me will make me yours all the much more.

I imagine that I am going to need a little help staying hard for as long as you want to play. You have three options, first is the rubber cock and ball ring. A little lube on my cock and balls will help you position it correctly. Stretch the larger bands behind my balls and pull the whole thing forward, slipping the other end of the ring over my cock. The balls should be in place, but you will need to pull some of the nut sack through the holes to give them enough room. It will drive me wild; you manhandling my manhood. Similarly, you could command me to put it on before you tie up my hands. Being submissive to you in that way would give me a different kind of thrill.

The second option is the paracord. You can tie my package up like a Christmas present. A quick overhand knot or two (around the base of my cock and around the balls) and I will be completely yours. Just leave one of your fingers between the rope and my skin when you tighten things down. The rope is long enough that you can wrap it in many different ways. We are playing so you should experiment. That is a benefit because you should change things up every ten minutes or so. The emergency scissors are in the side table too.

The final option is a bit more involved. It is the prostate vibrator with its ball ring. A hand towel under my ass would be a good idea. My anal sphincter is loose enough from my own playing that you don't need to worry about it going in. Just some anal-friendly lube on the toy and my ass should do. Don't be surprised if I moan when you put it in. It is tapered but designed so that the whole thing can't go inside. Slide the ring over my balls to hold them tight. The vibrator is controlled by the power button at the bottom. There are something like 10 settings, and the vibrations go right against my prostate. Trust me... with this little device inside me I will be hard for a nice, long time.

We don't have a gag, but how amazing would it be if you surprised me with one? You could get one from a store or improvise one from stuff around the house. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Once you have me situated, it is time for your strip tease. How are you going to do a striptease while I am blindfolded and tied to a bed? Let me tell you!

You are going to slowly undress, just like in a normal striptease... but unlike those at the club, you have to let me touch you! Rub yourself up against my side. Let me finger your panty-clad pussy. Put your wonderful breast in my hand so I can feel your progress.

Don't forget my lips and cock either... rub your pussy and breasts against my cock. Put naked pussy lips against my lips so that I can lick you and thank you for the great experience. You know how much I love licking your nipples. Surprise me, maybe make me lick your toes. It excites me to know that I won't be able to tell what you are going to do next. You will certainly keep me on edge.

Speaking of edge, you might need to back off sometimes. I'm so excited right now, and thinking of all that you are going to do to me will undoubtedly have me begging to cum. A little ice placed on my cock head or underneath my balls will certainly cool me off. Remember, teasing is the name of the game! The longer we go, the more cum I am going to shoot at the end.

You can also use the masturbation sleeve on me. You will need to be careful because you know how fast that can get me off. You will either need to move it very slowly or just do a few quick pumps. As always, use plenty of lube, The nice thing is that with all the other sensations keeping me hard, the sleeve isn't likely to fall off! You can do some pumps in between whatever else you are doing to me.

When you are finally ready to have mercy on me (I'll be out of my mind by then), I'm sure you know exactly what to do. Your lips on my cock are the thing that I crave the most, and if you want to see the whole mess that I make this would be a good option. Your tongue on my balls or along the underside of my shaft would feel amazing. I'll end up shooting wherever you aim me... be that my chest, your glorious breasts, or somewhere else.

If you don't want to go that route, I'm sure that you would be happy to go for a ride. My rigid cock would certainly provide the right friction in your hot cunt. You are so good at riding me to a finish, I hardly need to describe anything here. A bonus that we haven't experienced yet... you may be able to feel the vibrations from the prostate vibrator. I know that the pressure of you on my penis and balls will move the prostate vibrator within me. That alone will likely push me over the edge.

Once I cum, please don't stop. You can keep riding me to your own orgasm. Yes, I will be super sensitive but I want you to take advantage of all the work that you did to me. If you are enjoying the slight humiliations, you may want to straddle my face again and have me lick you off. Depending on how long you make me lick you, I may end up with a surprise... my own creampie.

I imagine that when we are done, neither of us will move for a while. You know how much I love cuddling you after sex and this should be no different. I would appreciate a drink and my hands free before you go comatose, but if that doesn't happen I guess I can't complain too loudly. Either way, I don't think this will be a night that either of us will forget.

Your loving husband