Holiday Job Pt. 01

Story Info
Chris & Emily stumble across a red light district.
11.9k words
4.66
25.1k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

Holiday Job

Chapter 01 - We Arrive, day 1

Chapter 02 - Understanding, day 2

Chapter 03 - Another visit

Chapter 04 - Real, day 3

Chapter 05 - Tucked In

Chapter 01 - We Arrive, day 1

My wife Emily and I were just settling into our hotel to start our 2-week vacation. It's a long-awaited break that I booked as a surprise for my wife. We've reached the point in our lives where our child has become an adult and is basically independent, although she still lives at home with us. We're partial empty nesters. After many years of hard work and parenthood, I felt that Emily and I needed a nice and restful vacation to reset our priorities for our new phase of life. I have been planning this stage of our lives for years and have been sacrificing to save where I could and managed to put away a nice sum so that we could enjoy ourselves in class.

Emily and I tend to stay active and manage to get enough exercise to still be reasonably fit. We're both in our mid-40's and if I do say so we are holding up well. I'm about 6 foot 1 with a slim to medium build. Emily's appearance certainly shows how she has won the genetic lottery and I am so proud to be her husband. She has what can only be called a voluptuous body that I have never ceased to be amazed with or totally in love with. She stands about 5'8 and she'd kill me if I ever mentioned her weight. Let's just say she is nicely proportioned except for her exceptionally large, all natural breasts. She completely fills a 36HH bra which draws attention no matter what she wears or where she goes. She is currently wearing her naturally very straight brown hair at just below shoulder length.

I wanted this vacation to be extra special so I thought long and hard for a place we could go that was extra out of the ordinary, but not too much of an inconvenience. We needed a rest and Emily and I both enjoy spending time at the beach so I researched various luxury beach front resorts and decided on Algiers, Algeria. This place is even more impressive in person than in their marketing. The building is new and very elegant. The hotel itself has a fancy restaurant, gym, beauty salon, a few small shops and of course loads of amazing rooms. I went all out for a bungalow that was part of the complex but not the main building. There are 4 right on the beach front. The resort is near a few other upscale hotels but despite being in a large city like Algiers, the area as a whole does not feel at all densely packed or crowded. It's our magical, little space for the next 14 days.

One interesting feature of this particular place is that we are assigned our own assistant. A nice touch and something that really got my attention when booking it. I forget what they called her, a concierge, butler or maid. I can't remember. What I did know was that she was apparently there to attend to our every need, including helping us unpack, book dinner reservations, translate, guide, whatever. Her name is Mada. She spoke and understood English well enough for us to communicate. We understood each other nicely enough, though it sometimes seemed that she was being curt when talking to us. I guess it was just a culture difference or simply translation. She was exclusive for us for the two weeks and slept in a small apartment near our room so that we could get her attention 24/7. All in all, nothing beats being treated like someone special, and boy did we feel special. She was also pretty easy on the eye if I'm honest as well. I would guess she is in her mid-30's but appears to have an athlete's body. She isn't really my body type but has a beautiful face with a tight little body.

On arriving, we grabbed a bite to eat, wandered the complex to get our bearings, then had a bit of a surprise to find our bags unpacked and perfectly put away. A big surprise for Emily as she'd bought some nice sexy underwear with her as a surprise for me and she didn't intend on anyone seeing them other than me. I had to wonder what Mada thought when packing that away. Though, I expect it's not really a surprise at a place like this when couples turn up.

As evening was approaching, Mada suggested we go into a nearby area that has nice restaurants and some nightlife. I was a bit tired after the long airplane ride and would have been happy with a quiet dinner and turning in early, but Emily immediately got excited with Mada's suggestion and turned to me with a smile. I could tell that she would be upset if I turned this down so I agreed. Mada told us to be ready by 6 and we could walk there.

Meeting Mada in the street in front of our hotel, we walked a little way to a busier street that looked like a thoroughfare with a bit of car traffic, buses and trucks. As it was a warm night, we were dressed casually. I wore slacks and a golf shirt, Emily was in a slightly modest dress that was loose on top with a fairly high neck and a pleated bottom part that came down to her knees. We were both in simple, comfortable walking shoes.

After a few blocks we noticed that there were a number of side streets with more people walking along the storefronts and little to no car traffic. I saw that some of these side streets had a number of shops, restaurants, bars, and some places that looked like they might be more elaborate night clubs. It was too early for the night clubs to be open so I couldn't tell what they might be like.

Mada brought Emily and me to a small but very nice restaurant and spoke to a waiter as we approached the door. She then turned to us "eat a nice meal here, I wait around and come back when finished" and with a polite smile she left, leaving Emily and me with the waiter who took care of us wonderfully.

After a long, leisurely dinner that was accompanied by maybe a bit too much wine, Mada returned as if on cue and asked "Dinner good, bars now?" I fought back a smile at that blunt question but realized that she's doing better in English than I can do in any other language.

We then set off to explore a number of the little side streets and delighted in the local charm. We visited a few shops and what Mada called "cafes" that were really little more than a bar. The ones we visited had authentic local musicians and the experience was delightful. Our enjoyment was, I'm sure, helped by the local drinks Mada ordered for us while making sure our glasses were never empty. I was enjoying the music and culture while Mada and Emily seemed to be chatting a bit between themselves.

I guess Mada could tell I was getting a bit tired and smiled to us "Enough for first night, back to Hotel?" I smiled at Emily who seemed to like the idea and we both quietly nodded.

It was a long evening and I'm not really sure where we had been but it seemed we were not retracing the way we came. We passed a number of side streets that were pretty quiet until we came across one that was bustling. I think it was the uniqueness of a busy side street next to a number of relatively quiet streets that caught Emily's attention. Emily stopped at the entrance to the side street and started to walk towards it.

"Ohh no, not there." Mada quickly corrected us, grabbing my wifes arm.

"Why?" Emily was looking down the street.

Mada looked between us both, clearly summing up the best way to deliver her answer "Illegal, lots of police".

That was good enough for me, I wasn't interested in it any more. Emily being a little more drunk than me "Ohhh exciting, what sort of illegal?" Oh good lord woman.

Answering quickly "Dirty ladies" Mada smirked.

Emily's eyebrows raised "Oh my a wed light district." slurring her words made me chuckle. Her eyes were fixed on the street and now so were mine. We'd never been this close to something like this and I felt a strange draw to it. Looking down the street, from here you'd never know if you weren't told. I was trying to find something kinky, or sexy to draw my eye when I heard a giggle followed by footsteps. Suddenly I was on my own as there in my line of sight, down the forbidden street was my wife and Mada. Arm in arm heading into the unknown.

I quickly caught up to them and was surprised at the subtleness of the whole thing. It didn't look any different than the other side streets we were on. I did notice an extra number of policemen walking around but they seemed relaxed like they were on a regular patrol. I noticed there seemed to a higher proportion of men to women in this area, and that many of the women seemed to be dressed a little less modestly than in the other areas we visited, but certainly nothing that would rise to a level that could be considered extreme or inappropriate for an evening out.

After looking for signs of illicitness, I did notice a few sections of the buildings, in between the restaurants, shops and such, that seemed to be vacant. They were either just blank walls or had their windows blocked up and that in itself wouldn't have been noticeable except for the fact that they did all have a door with one or two large men standing at the entrance. These places generally had a sign above or near the door with just Arabic writing that I had no way of understanding. I noticed a few instances of a man approaching one of those doors, talking to the "door man" and then being let in.

Snapping back from my trance of taking in what I was told was an illicit area, I noticed that Emily and Mada were involved in what appeared to be a pretty involved conversation. As we walked down the street, they were speaking very quietly, almost whispering to each other so I couldn't hear a word. It appeared that Emily was more animated and Mada was responding to her calmly with much shorter responses, often nodding her head "no".

I noticed Emily turning her attention to me as we walked along and saying a little too loudly "Chris would love it!" This has me snap my head to the two girls with what I'm sure was a confused look.

Mada looks at me with a worried look "Wife wants" she nodded to a building "See inside brothel".

That causes me to stop in my tracks in shock. What? Emily is shy about even seeing porn videos alone at home. But she smiles a drunken look at me and leans in and gives me a slurred whisper into my ear "Oh, come on Chris, I know you'll love it. It can't hurt to just look.".

For her part Mada was just standing there looking between us, I assume trying to gauge my reaction to all this and maybe trying to figure out a way to get Emily out of here and back to the hotel without a scene. "We leave" and she reaches for Emily's arm.

Drunk Emily moved too quickly for her, turning to look at one of the doors along the blank wall that has only one big guy standing in front of it. "Look, I'm going in there, you 2 can come along if you want!".

Mada then gets a scared look on her face "No, wait! No do that." That causes Emily to stop and Mada turns her face to look towards me.

I know how stubborn Emily can be when she's made up her mind but this idea does scare me. "Emily don't be silly, let's go." I quickly try to inject some normality into the situation.

We both watch my wife semi explode "Good god you two it's only sex. And you" she points a finger at me "I'm not being silly.".

Mada lets a slight smirk form on her lips before she gets a serious look. "If Emily insists, I can talk to manager and see what."

What, that's not what I just said. There's no way my wife can just wander into an Algerian brothel like this. I look back to Mada "This can't be safe!"

Mada looks back at me with a very slight grin "Police watch places here, no troubles".

Maybe it was the idea of standing in a red light district in a foreign country, maybe it was the amount I drank tonight, maybe it was the long held fantasies I've had of a more sexually open wife, but some or all these things seemed to overcome my judgement at the time and I started to consider the idea.

As my mind is turning in turmoil, I see Emily just start to walk off towards a door! "No! Stop!" I say without any effect. I see Mada run to catch up to Emily and take hold of Emily's forearm to stop her. Mada then begins to talk to Emily for a while. I decide to let Mada talk to Emily about this between themselves. Emily just stands there and listens to her quietly for a fairly long time, Emily nods weakly and looks back to me as I decide it's clear to walk back up to them. Mada looks me directly in the eyes as she keeps her grip on Emily's forearm and says "Wife insists, we go in. You both do only and exactly I say, agree?" Emily looks at me with pleading eyes and almost moans "Please".

My inner demons seem to have taken charge by now and I reluctantly nod my assent. Mada lifts an eyebrow in surprise or something, but seems to quickly recover and shifting her grip on Emily's forearm starts to walk off further down the street we were on. I keep up with them but am following behind by a step or two, wanting to make sure I don't lose sight of them in the crowd. Mada walks up to a lone door with a man "standing guard" and has a short conversation with him while continuing to hold Emily's arm. She then turns to Emily and me and says "We go in, you two wait, I go talk to manager, you don't move or do anything until I tell you, agree?". Emily and I both nod and turn to the door. The door man opens the door and looks at us with a leer as we enter a dark room.

Even though it's almost night out, my eyes still need to adjust to the darkness of this place. We are in a room that sort of looks like a small cafe. The thought hits me that it looks like a 'speakeasy' from prohibition. There are a few tables around the room and a few of the tables have 2 or 3 men sitting at each table. One table has a Hooka and the men at that table are smoking from it. All are drinking from what look to be shot glasses. There is a "doorway" on the far wall that just has beads hanging in it instead of a door. There is a strong smell of incense in the room. Next to the "door" is a high stool on which an older woman is seated keeping an eye on the room.

Mada leads Emily, with me in tow, to an empty table that is closest to the beaded doorway. There is middle eastern music playing loud enough to keep people from hearing each other if they aren't very close. Mada looks at us and leans in to say "This very serious, you 2 stay here and don't move or talk to anyone until I get back." We both nod and Mada goes to the door and says something to the woman before going through the beaded doorway. The old woman turns to give us a stern look that I took to mean that she means business.

After a few minutes, not really even enough time for me to take it all in, Mada returns and sits at the table with us. Looking at me, she has a serious look on her face that has me somewhat concerned but I'm too caught up in things to react with the caution I should. Mada leans to me and whispers at a level I'm sure Emily can't hear "This for your wife, you do only and exactly as we tell you and not interfere, OK?" I assume Mada's struggle with English made that sound more rude than she meant it to be, she has always been so deferential. Still a bit stunned, I nod in agreement.

"You come with" and Mada taking my wifes hand and led her through the beaded curtain before I could turn to say anything. I just watched my wife's back vanish into the back of the brothel.

I know I'd agreed to not interfere but fuck that. I quickly stood and headed after them towards the doorway.

"No NO, you stop" and I was forcefully pushed back from the doorway by the woman. "There" and she pointed at an empty chair. I stood there looking at her contemplating my options. Push her out the way and barge past. On our first night of our holiday -- cause a scene and possibly get arrested or beaten up. I reluctantly plonked my ass down where I was told, disappointed in the instant lack of fight in me.

I sat there for around 20 minutes getting more concerned as each 10 second interval passed. It was also concerning that many men had walked through that beaded doorway since my wife and Mada. There I'm sure to have sex that they were going to pay for! Not able to take it any more I headed towards that doorway this time calling "Emily".

"EMILY"

The same woman intercepted me with a few centimeters to go. This time she had a smirk on her face "No you wait", and again she pointed to my chair. However I was having none of it this time.

Pointing through the doorway "I need to get my wife."

She nodded "I get her, you wait".

I could have easily pushed past her and headed into the unknown to save my wife. But pushing women around is not in my nature, besides people were now looking at us. I stood there for a moment before she pushed me back "I get her now", and she turned instantly and passed through the beads. I wanted to follow her but I decided to hold my ground and stand waiting instead. I'd give her a few moments before I'd follow.

Very quickly, Mada appeared. "Mr Chris, you come now but" and she put a finger on her lips. The universal sign of quiet down. I nodded, at last I was going to get Emily out of here. As she did with my wife she took one of my hands and led me through the doorway.

She led me past 3 closed doors on our left, to an open one that we stopped at. Still holding my hand she allowed me to stand in the doorway but her firm grip said 'stay here'. It was even darker inside that room, and it took my eyes a few moments to adjust. When they did I could make out a small bed pushed into the corner with a small bedside set of drawers next to it. What little of the room I could see was smart and clean, not plush by any means.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be looking at, where was my wife? Why wasn't she with Mada, what the fuck was going on? I was about to ask that very question when a woman crossed the room and sat down on the bed. She caught my attention slightly as she was naked. Well her silhouette said that she was naked, a small woman, with small perky breasts, short legs. Pleasant but not my Emily.

The naked woman sitting on the bed said something in Arabic to the empty space in the room that I couldn't see and tapped the bed next to her, closer to us. I needed x-ray vision to see around the corner to see who she was speaking to. I expected to see Emily appear and sit next to her, otherwise why was I in this doorway?

I almost groaned in disappointment when a man appeared and took the seat next to the naked woman. He was also naked, as I saw the silhouette of his swaying cock and balls when he turned to sit. He was a large man, his gut quite prominent, now resting on his thighs as he sat. Both people on the bed, sat next to each other, looking forward into the void of the room that I couldn't see. I wondered what they were looking at, how big was the void in front of them, how many people were in that room? Why were we here, where was my wife?

Nothing was done or said for good few moments. The small naked woman and the big naked man continued to look foward into the space I couldn't see. There was a mumble in the room but I couldn't understand, then the man said something and maybe patted the empty side of the next next to him. I think the naked woman smiled. But nothing appeared to happen.

I turned to Mada, about to ask her what was going on and where was my wife when she squeezed my hand and nodded forward into the room. I heard the man say something and tap the bed again next to him. There was another mumble in the room.

My wife appeared. At last I could see that she was ok. She very slowly stepped across the room towards the bed, slowly turning before sitting next to the naked man. Why was she in that room? Those other people were naked? What's going on? Thank god she was still dressed the same as when I'd last seen her.