Director of Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was about to cum, I quit licking her clit and pulled my cock from her mouth. After a couple of seconds, I took my cock and teased her slit with it. I moved my cock around sticking it in and out of her slit.

Helen bellowed "Mate, fuck me, please fuck me!"

I slid my cock in her love box and we went at it. I was thrusting my cock inside her. Helen was raising her midsection to meet my thrusts. I came first. She came soon thereafter.

When were we both done I rolled to her left.

Helen yanked off the sleep mask. "Mate, that was fantastic. I've never done that before. If you leave before our morning session, I'll have security find you and bring you back!"

The morning session was as good as the night before. There was no tension from her at all.

While we were catching our breaths, I spoke up.

"I know I depart Friday evening, but the office is having a farewell dinner prior to my leaving for the airport. Thursday evening is our last change to enjoy each other. Can you?"

"You bet Mate!"

"Let's dine at the Millennium at 7."

"I will meet you there."

The week went by quickly as I scrambled to tied up loose ends prior to my departure.

I got to the Millennium 5 till 7. Helen arrived at 7 sharp.

She looked ravishing. Her hair was propped up and flawless. Every hair was in place. She was wearing dark tan skirt suit that went perfectly with her hair.

"Helen, you look heavenly."

"Thanks Mike."

We entered the Millennium. Like the first time, we were the only customers in the restaurant. Agit the maître d' greeted us.

"Good evening. Do you wish the table with the finest view of the Indian Ocean?"

"Yes, we do." I replied.

Agit led us to the table.

Sunil was our waiter again. "Would the lady and gentleman like the same cocktails as last time? A scotch and soda without ice for the lady and a Tanqueray and tonic without ice for the gentleman?"

Like before, the drinks arrived within a minute.

Helen was nervous. Her nervousness came through in our conversation. She threw back her cocktail quickly and ordered another. Meanwhile, with a final day wrapping things up I stopped at one cocktail.

After consuming her second scotch and soda she relaxed.

Faster than normal, she started call me Mate during her third cocktail. She also encouraged Sunil to speed up entrée delivery.

After her fifth cocktail we were done dining. Getting up from the table she was more wobbly than our first night in the Millennium.

I rushed to her side. She took my left arm and held on tight.

On the way to her suite, she asked the most interesting question.

"Get me to my suite. Before we begin our passionate love making would be you be a dear and go to your room and bring all your neckties?"

Since I kept her in the dark about a sleep mask I agreed without question.

After getting Helen inside her suite, I headed to my room. All sorts of thoughts were going through my mind. Did the sleep mask inspire Helen to do something? Was there some Australian novelty involved? I was going to find out soon.

In my room I stuffed my other three ties in my coat pockets. I quickly returned to Helen's suite.

I knocked at the door. She yelled "Coming."

Helen opened the door. She was wearing a light blue Yves Saint Laurent robe. Once I was in the suite, she let the robe slide to the floor. She was naked.

"Mate, it's a long time till April. I want this night to be unforgettable. I want you to use on all the talents you've displayed the past month tonight. I want you to take me to the edge as many times as possible. I want you to take your neckties and tie my hands to the headboard posts and stick a washcloth in my mouth so I can twist and shout without waking up the entire hotel. Does that work for you?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

"The bed's turned down. The sleep mask and wash cloth are on the middle pillow. Let's get at it!"

Helen plopped her person towards the top of the bed.

"If you want me to stop, say stop or hum "Waltzing Matilda. Ok?"

"Right."

I started by taking her right hand, looping a knot around it and tying the ends to the right headboard post. I did the same with her left hand.

I took the sleep mask and placed it around her head. Next, I stuffed the washcloth in her mouth.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

Helen shook her head up and down.

There she was with her hands tied, blindfolded with the sleep mask and gagged with a washcloth. She was a sight to behold.

To keep up with the spirit of the moment I took my clothes off.

I started at her right ankle licking and lightly scratching her with my recently trimmed fingernails. Helen went "ummm". My fingernails proceeded ahead of my tongue. At her right knee I continued to lick. My fingers started playing with her slit. She ummmed even more. I moved up her right thigh until I reached her slit.

At that point I grabbed her butt cheeks with my hands and gave her slit a long ice cream cone lick. Along with ummming she began to twist her torso and tug her arms. After a few licks I parted her slit and started sucking and licking her clitoris. Helen moved around more and went "ahh" through the washcloth.

While sucking her clitoris exclusively, my sharp fingernails started teasing her nipples. Her movements and sounds increased. I stayed at her clit and boobs. I could feel the orgasm building within her. Then I quit. I hopped off the bed and gave her a few seconds to wonder what was next.

I hopped back on the bed and sucked her right nipple hard. Then I moved around the bed and put as much of her left boob in my mouth as possible. Next, I moved down the bed and licked her slit rapidly. She was building an orgasm again with more body movement. She was about cum and I quit.

I jumped off the bed, headed straight to the wet bar and put some ice cubes in an Old-Fashioned glass.

Helen moved her head around as if she was trying to see me, which she could not due to the sleep mask.

I got back to the bed, pulled an ice cube out of the glass leaned over and let one drop off melted ice fall on Helen's right nipple.

She screamed into the wash cloth and violently jerked her torso up. Goose pumps appeared on her right boob. The necktie material made a stretching sound. I let another drop land on her right nipple. She screamed again, but with less vigor.

Helen spit out the wash cloth. "What was that?"

"A drop of water from an ice cube." I replied.

"That shocked the hell out of me, but do it some more. It hurts so good! Stuff that washcloth back in my mouth!"

Helen's response was not what I was expecting. Being the gentleman I am, I complied.

I started dropping water drops on both boobs. She squealed and twisted her body. After the goose bumps faded, I laid an ice cube on each nipple. Helen screamed and jerked her body. The goose bumps returned.

Then I insert my index finger in her anus one digit at a time. I moved my finger around like a worm on a fishhook. Helen screamed into the wash cloth louder.

She spit out the wash cloth. "Mate, I've had it. Fuck me."

I removed my finger, tossed the ice cubes to the side, laid my knees inside her thighs and we went at it like animals in heat.

After we had finished cuming I rolled off to her left.

"Mate, that was fabulous! Please untie me."

I did so. We laid next to each other on the bed panting.

"You will be back in April, right?"

"Right."

"Mate, I'll be waiting for you!"

Once I returned to the head office, I found out I would not return to Helen and Sri Lanka until August.

I wrote her a letter with the bad news. Helen wrote back. She took the news in stride.

Meanwhile the Sri Lankan Civil War escalated out of control. By September I knew I was not returning.

I wrote her saying so. A month later the letter returned with "Return to sender, no forwarding address" written on the front.

Helen was gone from Sri Lanka. Good for her.

I often think about Helen and our month together. It was fabulous.

12