Dirk & Charlie

Story Info
Gay guy wearing a costume fools two frat bros at a party.
8.9k words
4.74
20.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalMaple
CalMaple
295 Followers

Author's Note: I'm going to be taking a break from writing while I deal with some health issues. I wanted to thank the readers who have taken the time to offer kind comments and helpful feedback about my stories. And, to the people who weren't fans, I'm sorry that my works weren't your cup of tea. Take care of yourselves, folks.

I stood looking at the outfit I had assembled for the evening: a pleated plaid miniskirt, a fitted women's dress shirt, a navy schoolgirl blazer, white knee-high stockings, and a pair of black platform stilettos. I had scoured various thrift stores in order to keep costs down. As a college sophomore, I wasn't swimming in excess funds.

I had taken some liberties with the costume, as one would expect for a college frat party. It was going to be a new experience for me, so I decided to fully embrace the "slutty Halloween" trope, even though it wasn't Halloween. I felt proud of my efforts; I was hopeful that most people would be able to tell who I was supposed to be.

The theme of the party was Tarantino. Since it was only 2005, there weren't going to be any Djangos or 'inglorious basterds.' I had been expecting to see quite a few guys in black suits though, whether they be Reservoir Dogs or Vincent Vega would likely come down to small details.

I tossed my robe to the floor, standing completely naked in front of my full-length mirror. I stared at my body, acknowledging the uneasy truce that I had come to with it earlier that year. I had gained the ubiquitous freshman fifteen, which had made me incredibly self-conscious. I'd changed my diet and exercise regimen a little too drastically at the start of the following year, and the effects of that overcorrection were still somewhat visible.

I scanned my lithe, five-foot-seven, one-hundred-and-twenty-pound frame. I was much more diminutive than most of the other men on campus. I fell squarely into the category of twink, which I had also learned to accept. Aside from my small stature, I was pretty unremarkable in most other regards - sandy brown hair, hazel eyes, and a smattering of freckles on my cheeks.

I had been told that some of my features were more feminine, including my full lips and perky ass. I wondered if they would work to my advantage that night; it was the first time I was going to dress up in women's clothing. It felt like a coming-of-age experience to finally be dressing in drag after watching Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar more times than one would imagine humanly possible.

I walked over to my top dresser drawer, opening it to reveal a pair of red lace panties and a padded bra. I pick up the panties and rubbed their soft lace between my thumb and index finger. I'd originally been planning to wear black briefs under the skirt, but I realized that the underwear would be visible at times if I were to bend over or move too quickly. I decided that I wanted to sell the full fantasy.

I pulled the panties over my freshly shaved legs. I had gone to town on myself, removing pretty much all of the hair on my body from the neck down. I had never felt so smooth. I yanked the panties into place. As a major grower, it wasn't too difficult to position my soft three-inch dick against the frilly fabric in the front of the garment.

I pulled on the rest of my outfit, aside from the platform stilettos. I traipsed over to my backpack leaning against the wall and removed a small bag. I pulled out two "chicken cutlet" inserts that a friend had lent me. I poked at them for a few seconds before sticking them into my bra.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

My friends Sasha and Vicky walked in before I had time respond. I had known them since the first week of college. They were both popular sorority girls that didn't have any difficulties navigating the campus social scene. I had become their sensitive, artsy gay friend. It wasn't a complete cliche, but it was pretty close.

"You look so good!" Vicky howled.

"Thanks," I said with a demure smile. "I'm loving your looks too."

We had decided that we wanted to dress up as characters from the same film. I was Gogo Yubari, Vicky was The Bride in her signature yellow outfit, and Sasha was Elle Driver in the hospital scene with the nurse's outfit and matching eye patch. Needless to say, they had taken some artistic liberties as well. Vicky's pleather jumpsuit was so tight it looked like it was painted onto her body.

"Time for the really girly stuff," Vicky said, holding my wig in one hand and a make-up kit in the other.

I sat in my well-worn chair in front of the mirror. Vicky and Sasha circled around me like sluttier versions of Cinderella's fairy godmother. I listened as they described each step of their process - double false lashes, foundation and contouring, smoky eye shadow, and a gloss that gave my lips a shiny ruby hue. After the makeover was complete, they helped clip on the long black wig to ensure that it was well-secured.

"You look fucking amazing!" Sasha said with her signature vocal fry.

"I'm going to have to keep Liam away from you tonight," Vicky joked, referencing her boyfriend. "This might be too tempting for him."

I rolled my eyes as a smirk appeared on my face. I stood up from the chair to better see myself in the mirror. They were right; I actually did look really good. I don't know why I hadn't been able to see it while they were transforming me. My body was tight and lean, while the softer features of my face popped even more with the help of the cosmetics.

I was feeling incredibly sexy, but in a way I couldn't quite describe. It wasn't like how I felt when I tossed on tight jeans and an overly-fitted tank top. I pulled the bottom edges of the shirt above my flat stomach, tying them into a loose knot. I reached down and rubbed the smooth skin.

"That is so fetch!" Vicky said, channeling Gretchen Wieners in what was already becoming a dated reference.

I chuckled before snapping back to reality. I grabbed the platform stilettos from where they laid near the foot of the bed. I could see the very bottom of the red lace clinging to my ass cheek as I bent forward. I sat back down on the chair to fasten the ankle straps.

Vicky, Sasha, and I did a final review of our outfits before heading out for the night. It was still quite warm for September so we didn't need to wear jackets. We all did a pre-party shot of Absolut to get the vibe going before we left my apartment.

The next few hours went by much as one might expect, but with a few surprises. We danced, drank a lot, smoked a cigarette on the back patio, and had a generally fun time. Vicky was flitting back and forth between us and Liam. I quickly learned that heels are no joke. I kept finding myself going to the kitchen just so I could easily lean against the bar countertop. I'd realized that, unfortunately, my skirt was far too short to be able to sit.

The biggest stunner of the evening was that so many of my friends didn't recognize me at all. They had to wait for me to speak to realize that I wasn't someone else. I'd always disliked my voice; it was higher-pitched than most men's. People often assumed that they had the wrong number when I answered my phone.

Sasha and I had just finished shaking our asses to Rihanna's "Pon de Replay" when she excused herself to go use the restroom. I decided it would be a good time to go perch against the kitchen counter again and drink some water.

The kitchen crowd had thinned out since the last time I had sought refuge. I grabbed one of the red Solo cups and filled it with water from the tap. I shimmied a few steps to leave the space open before reclining against a cupboard. I was feeling overheated from the dancing, so I removed my blazer and set it on the countertop.

Two frat guys walked into the kitchen. They looked like they could be brothers. Both were about six-foot-two and quite muscular. They had the same broad shoulders and sharp jawlines. The clearest distinguishing factor, aside from their costumes, was that one was a brunette and one was a redhead. The brunette was wrapped in a gold silk robe with boxing gloves draped around his neck; the redhead was dressed as the leader of the Crazy 88.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone?" the brunette asked.

I looked to each side of me to see who he was speaking to before realizing that it was me. The redhead scanned up my body, lingering on my exposed thighs. The brunette sidled up next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder; I could tell he was buzzed.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked. "Charlie, get this hottie a beer. I'm Dirk, by the way."

"No thanks," I said. "I'm fine with water."

My heart started to beat a little faster when I felt Dirk's warm body pressing against mine. I normally went for other artsy types, but more so because that was whom I appealed to. I had never been much of a draw to the athletic gay guys at school, let alone the straight ones.

"Charlie and I are having an argument, Dirk said, "and I want to see who's side you're on. Charlie says that if two guys see a girl they both think is attractive, bro code says that the first guy to say it aloud gets dibs. Being a feminist, I think that they should both get to know the girl and let her decide. What do you think?"

I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on edge. A warm sensation stirred up in my stomach. Charlie and Dirk were both staring at me like two starving cats watching a pet parakeet in its gilded cage.

"I, um, I guess I agree with you," I said, looking at Dirk.

Dirk nodded; he used the back of his hand to caress my smooth forearm. Charlie ambled over and squeezed in on the other side of me. My comment must have been a tacit invitation for him to join us.

I was scanning the room for Sasha when I saw Vicky heading my way. I breathed a sigh of relief. Unlike myself, she had tons of experience dealing with lustful frat boys. She walked over to where we were standing.

"Sasha said to tell you she wasn't feeling well so she took off," Vicky said. "Liam and I can give you a ride home later."

"Hey Vicky, how do you know this pretty girl?" Dirk asked.

I should have guessed that Vicky would know them since her sorority was always doing stuff with Chi Omega. Vicky looked puzzled for a moment. Then, just as I had, she figured out that they were taking about me.

"Oh, Alex?" she asked. "I've known Alex since last year. She is the sweetest, and hottest, girl you'll ever meet. I was just joking earlier that I'd need to keep her away from Liam tonight, since I wouldn't blame him if he couldn't resist her."

I rolled my eyes; I knew that Vicky was enjoying teasing me. She could tell that I felt uncomfortable. I didn't think she was trying to be mean, though. She was always trying to build me up when I would bad mouth my own appearance. I wondered if I should give her the benefit of the doubt.

"That was a smart choice," Charlie said, finally getting into the game.

I felt him furtively glancing down at my small tits; he obviously couldn't tell that they weren't real. He scooched along the counter so that I was pressing up against both him and Dirk on either side.

"Want to hear something funny about Alex?" Vicky asked. "Before I met Liam, I used to try to make out with her when I'd get drunk. She's a great kisser."

Dirk chuckled, while Charlie's eyes widened with surprise. I don't think he had imagined that Vicky was going to say anything remotely close to what had come out of her mouth. The funny part is that it was true. Vicky had tried to make out with me a few times while drunk. From what I could recall, we'd only ever fully committed one time.

"It's too bad you're dating Liam," Dirk said. "I would've liked to see that."

"How about a peck for old time's sake?" Vicky asked.

I shook my head no, but Vicky had already begun to walk towards me. I didn't really want to kiss her, but I felt excited knowing that Dirk and Charlie would be watching. I thought it was a little funny, and sexy, that they mistakenly thought they were being treated to some girl-on-girl pandering.

Dirk stepped aside just a bit as Vicky slid into place. She leaned forward and began to kiss my luscious lips. It wasn't a frenzied, passionate kiss; it was the type that builds. I mirrored her actions, letting my tongue slide into her mouth. I jumped as I felt her hand reach around and grope my ass.

"Holy shit!" Dirk said.

After a few more seconds, Vicky removed her hand from my backside. She eased out of the kiss, but continued to look into my eyes for a moment before pulling away. I could see the teasing excitement in her pupils.

"Just as good as I remembered," she said as she stepped away. "I should really get back to Liam. Take good care of Alex, boys."

And, just like that, Vicky pranced out of the kitchen.

"Wow, just, wow!" Dirk exclaimed.

I felt the slightest bit of embarrassment; it wasn't for kissing Vicky, but rather for being the center of attention. Both guys were looking at me in awe, with their tongues practically hanging out of their mouths. I wasn't used to being the sexpot. I'd always been the type who attracted people with my selflessness and dry wit.

"So, what do you like to do for fun, Alex?" Charlie asked.

I told him them a little about myself - how I liked to sew, run, and spend time with my friends. I found myself making minor adjustments to how I was framing things; I wanted them to think I was interesting. I wanted them to want me, I suppose.

Charlie made some more small talk, while Dirk would chime in with jokes or innuendo. I noticed how desired I felt as they listened to whatever banality came out of my mouth. They both competed to try to relate to me, as if it were an unspoken contest. Charlie was in the same political science class, but with three hundred students I had never noticed him. Dirk was an avid fan of my favorite sitcom.

I half-watched as other people came and went from the kitchen. Some of the girls were giving me curious glances. I wondered if they were clocking me, or if they were jealous. I had a hard time believing it could be the latter.

Feeling the night catch up with me, I looked at my phone. Part of me wanted a reason to leave, because I was anxious about what I was doing, much more so than how I looked. I'd never sought to be an impostor when I'd left my apartment that evening, but ironically, once I'd started chatting about my life, I'd started to feel like more and more of one. It was 11:47 p.m. I wondered when Vicky would want to leave the party.

Dirk lifted his large hand and gently massaged the back of my neck. It felt as if he was trying to keep me from leaving. Charlie pressed closer against my side; he wasn't ready to cede any ground.

"God, you're fucking beautiful," Dirk said. "I'm going to kiss you now."

It wasn't a request, but it wasn't a demand either. My heart skipped a beat as I looked into his cool blue eyes. From the corner of my field of vision, I noticed that Charlie's smile was suddenly missing in action. Dirk leaned in and started to kiss me. It wasn't the soft, building kiss like earlier that evening. It was a "I want to fuck you on this countertop" kiss.

I tried to give in to the moment, but I also protected myself. I pulled one arm over my chest to act as a buffer; I didn't want him feeling my cutlets against his chest. His tongue was tickling mine. I wondered if he wanted me to know what he could do with it. My breathing became shallower. He reached around and slid his hand under my skirt; he cupped his palm around my right cheek.

The kiss felt like it lasted for both five seconds and five minutes. When Dirk finally pulled away, I was disoriented. I was trying to make sense of what had just happened.

"My turn now," Charlie said before I had time to process.

He stepped in between me and Dirk, literally blocking us from one another. He placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me forward. He took things slower. It was deliberate, as if he was making an argument for being thoughtful over being brash. Oddly, both kisses felt like the prefect complements to one another.

Charlie began to caress the side of my neck with his fingers. I felt a hand reach up and cup my ass again; it was Dirk sneaking in from behind. He continued to fondle me. Charlie reached down with his free hand and placed it on my inner thigh. I immediately jerked away. He was getting too close to revealing my secret, and I hadn't expected things to ever go beyond flirting.

I could see disappointment in Charlie's eyes as I recoiled. Dirk looked self-satisfied as he pulled his hand away from my ass. I picked up my cup of water and took a big sip.

"Sorry, just feeling a little dehydrated," I said trying to find an excuse.

I felt some pressure to perform for them. It was scary and titillating at the same time. I wasn't sure what to say. I gave myself a moment to try to channel Vicky.

"Are you two going to kiss now?" I laughed. "It seems to be the last combination."

Charlie chuckled, leaning into my joke. He was a bit over-the-top in trying to make me feel like what I had said was funny. Dirk looked deeper into my eyes; he was playing a different game in that moment.

"Sure," he said, as if he was calling my bluff.

"Dude, I don't want to kiss you," Charlie whined.

"Don't be a fucking pussy," Dirk shot back. "It's just a peck."

I thought about telling them that I was just kidding to give them an out. I wanted to see if they would do it, though. I was curious to see if they thought I was the type of girl who was worth pushing their boundaries in order to get the reward - or at least to get closer to it.

"Fine," Charlie said, closing his eyes.

Dirk stepped forward without breaking his eye contact with me. He slowly leaned towards his friend and gave him a soft, tender kiss. It was incredibly fucking sultry, even if it only lasted a few seconds.

He pulled away, sliding back into his position next to me. Charlie rebounded from the unwanted smooch as he scooched next to me on the other side. I was starting to feel horny. I'd been so focused on doing everything right; it took just watching them, without having to be an actor, for my body to register the sexual tension.

Dirk slipped his hand under the back of my skirt again. A jolt of excitement surged through my body. I could feel myself starting to firm up in my frilly panties. Luckily, the volume of the pleats on my miniskirt made it so it was impossible to tell. I knew it wouldn't obscure much if I got to full mast.

"You're the prettiest girl here," Charlie said.

I smiled, feeling flattered by the misinformed compliment. I had always wanted to be desired by guys like Charlie and Dirk. I was letting myself accept that maybe this was my opportunity to be a lust object, even if it wasn't how I had ever imagined it happening.

Dirk squeezed my ass. He used his other hand to pull at his robe to open it up; it was obvious that he was trying to make it look like it had unfurled on its own. I looked at his bulging pecs and defined six-pack that was visible through his clingy white tank top.

He jutted his hips forward just enough to draw my attention to his black silk shorts. I could see a thick, prominent outline against his thigh. It took me a moment to realize that it was his dick, and that he was packing.

"You're getting me so hard, babe," he whispered in my ear.

I immediately looked away, scanning the adjacent room for Vicky. I didn't want to leave, but I was afraid of where things were headed. It was impossible not to worry that they could find out that I was actually a gay guy at any moment. I doubted that they would react well to that information, regardless of whether I explained that I had never lied. It had been Vicky who had misled them; I'd just never corrected her.

CalMaple
CalMaple
295 Followers