Dirk & Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told myself that I didn't have to do anything else, though, and that we had already kissed. I justified to myself that it wouldn't be that bad to kiss a little more. I just knew that I couldn't let things going any further.

In the battle between Charlie and Dirk, the latter had taken the lead. Charlie was the kind of guy I had always wanted to date, whereas my Bruce Coolidge cosplayer was the guy I wanted to fuck me into oblivion. I hesitated to let go of Charlie though; his softness balanced Dirk's unbridled passion.

"How about we head back to my room?" Dirk asked peering beneath my blunt bangs.

"Okay," I timidly replied.

He grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards to hallway. I glanced back at Charlie; he looked so defeated. I instinctively took hold of his hand.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

"What?" he said looking confused.

"I need another chance to compare if I'm going to decide which of you is the better kisser," I said.

Charlie tried to hide his smile, but it was obvious that I had just lifted him out of the gutter. He bounded forward without waiting to think about my request. I could hear Dirk chuckling as he realized the contest was being extended.

Dirk escorted me to a cramped room with two twin beds. It was cluttered with unwashed clothes, empty beer bottles, and video game console equipment. He told me that it was the room they shared together. Charlie's side had a large Irish flag over his bed, which felt predictable given his dark red locks.

Dirk escorted me to his bed. I awkwardly perched on the edge of the mattress. It was elevated high off the ground, which helped, but my skirt still slid up further than I had hoped. It was barely covering my crotch. I resisted the unladylike urge to try to pull at the hem.

Charlie and Dirk replicated their earlier positioning as my bookends. Everything happened quickly; it was like we were following predetermined choreography. Dirk began to kiss me first. He placed his hand on my hip. His palm was warm against my exposed mid-drift.

I knew that Dirk would have been cupping my ass if it weren't for the fact that I was sitting. My libido amped up in record time as his hot, wet tongue darted into my mouth. Charlie's hand planted itself on the back of my neck again. He tickled my nape, trying to stay in the mix.

I could feel my nipples hardening as more excitement washed over me. I loved that they wanted to devour me. I just wished that it was actually me, rather than a version of me - the me I would have been if I'd been born an attractive, straight girl.

Dirk started to shift his hand away from my hip. I could feel it headed for my crotch. I frantically pushed my own palm over my dick to block his access. He didn't want to accept defeat, though. He tried to intertwine his fingers with mine. I knew that I needed to draw his attention elsewhere.

Before I realized what I was doing, I felt my hand grab onto the firm lump in his shorts. He immediately pulled his hand away from mine, using it to steady himself on the bed.

"Oh fuck," he moaned into my mouth.

I began to rub my palm up and down the length of his hard dick; I couldn't tell exactly how big it was, but I was guessing eight inches. I could feel its bulging veins beneath the silk fabric of the shorts. It became clear that he wasn't wearing underwear.

I swiftly multi-tasked with my other hand. I pretended like I was rubbing my pussy when I reality I was burying my dick deep between my thighs. Once I could tell that it was thoroughly hidden, I pulled my legs shut tight.

I felt Charlie pull at the hand I was using to cover my crotch. I assumed that he was wanting to try where Dirk had just failed. To my surprise, he placed my hand on the bulge in his tight slacks. I was turned on at how brazen it was for him; his lust had overridden his gentleness.

I instinctively began to rub him that same way I was massaging his roommate. He wasn't nearly as big, but he wasn't small either. I was having a harder time gauging his thickness with his slacks and underwear acting as intermediaries.

My cock began pulsing between my thighs as I played with them. I felt a combination of excitement and discomfort at having my sensitive nerve endings jammed between my clenched muscles.

Charlie pulled my face away from his friend. He jumped in to take his place. He had more vigor with the second foray into making out. He began to reach up and massage my chest softly. He paused for a moment; I was certain that he must have been able to tell that I had padded my bra. I didn't expect it, but he continued cupping my fake breast. I thought that maybe he just assumed I was a padded, flat-chested girl.

Dirk lifted my hand from his dick. I kept my focus on what Charlie was doing to my mouth; his tongue was tickling mine. I half-watched as Dirk stood from the bed enough to slide his shorts down to his knees. His massive, cut cock was jutting out beneath a patch of trimmed pubic hair. It had to be nine inches, with a few bulging veins on the shaft.

He took my hand back in his and wrapped it around his member. He began to slowly move my hand up and down in a sort of tutorial of what he wanted me to do. I was feeling so overwhelmed with sensation that he didn't need to ask me twice. I began to stroke his rock-hard cock.

I pulled myself away from Charlie, needing a moment to catch my breath and collect myself. I looked directly at Dirk. His tank top was pulled up, exposing his muscular six-pack. His mouth was partially agape as he registered the pleasure surging though his dick. Charlie took my other hand away from his crotch. I heard the metal buzzing of his zipper unfastening and the fabric moving. I glanced back to see that he, too, was exposed. He was indeed a solid six inches, with a nice, cookie-cutter cock.

I was overcome with satisfaction. Both of them had gone from having never seen me before to whipping their dicks out in under an hour. It was intoxicating, but it wasn't right. My stomach turned as I made space within myself for the conflict.

"Take me in your mouth," Charlie said.

I felt saliva cascade over my tongue, as if the mere mention of sucking him off had caused a deluge. Dirk was still smiling with each of my skilled strokes.

"I want to fuck you so bad," Dirk moaned as he reached towards my non-existent pussy.

I released his dick and clasped his hand between my palms, stopping him in his tracks. Charlie had started to play with himself; his dick was twitching after only a few moments of stimulation. He was probably making sure he was fully hard before I went down on him.

"Wait, wait," I whispered.

"What is it?" Charlie asked, stopping mid-stroke.

"I'm, um, I'm..." I whispered, "I'm not a girl."

I waited for the explosion of anger, preparing to run from their room. If nothing else, I was ready for the shock. A perplexed expression appeared on Dirk's face as he scanned my body again. He was trying to see where he had gone astray in his earlier assessment. Charlie was completely taciturn for a moment. I waited with bated breath for either of them to respond.

"Does that mean you're not going to suck my cock?" Charlie asked.

I was gobsmacked. If I had to bet on who would have had the nonchalant reaction, I would not in a million years have bet on Charlie. I watched as Dirk raised his eyebrows.

"You knew, bro?" he asked.

"I figured it out a minute ago," he said. "She didn't have any tits. And not flat-chested, like completely no-chested."

Dirk burst out laughing at the phrase "no-chested." His dick wobbled in response to his deep guffawing. Charlie continued to stare at me, desperate to see if he was going to get a blowjob. Dirk finally regained his composure. He reached his hand towards my face and touched my full lips with his thumb.

"No... you're a girl," Dirk said with a sly grin. "Tonight, you're a girl."

My head was spinning. I hadn't prepared for their response. I had been pushed into the deep end of the pool and found out that I was swimming instead of drowning. It was so titillating knowing that they were ready to use my body.

Dirk grabbed my hand and guided it back to his tumescent cock. I resumed my steady pumping motions. I tentatively looked at Charlie, then at his dick and trimmed red pubes. His green eyes were inviting me to make my move.

I had just been preparing to lean over when I felt Dirk's hand pressing on the back of my wig-clad skull. He was guiding my head down to his roommate's crotch. He was being slow and deliberate. He stopped once my lips reached the tip of Charlie's dick. I inhaled deeply, letting his musk fill my lungs. My senses went into overdrive.

I bathed his shaft with my tongue. The pooling saliva in my mouth began to spill out and drip onto his member. Charlie reclined onto his elbows, watching my diligent work. I sucked on his nuts as I gauged how sensitive he was to each of my actions. He wasn't giving me a lot of feedback.

I parted my lips and started sucking on his cock head. My drool was enveloping his mushroom-shaped tip. I began to bob up and down, letting myself take the first half into my hungry mouth. Charlie had reached up to his dress shirt. He undid a few of the buttons, sliding his hand against his pecs. It looked like he was tweaking his right nipple.

I hadn't forgotten about Dirk. I was twisting my wrist as I stroked him since I wanted to stimulate every possible nerve in his giant cock. I could tell that he was enjoying the attention, but he seemed to be equally fine letting me prioritize his buddy.

My positioning had made it so my left ass cheek had lifted from the bed as I went down on Charlie. Dirk slid his hand under my cheek; he used his nimble fingers to play with the frilly lace of my panties. He grabbed what he could of my ass in his hand and massaged in a rhythmic manner. I could feel him throbbing in my palm; fondling my ass was adding to his excitement.

Without a word, Dirk let go of my behind and pulled away from my grasp. He stood further away from the bed. I tried to watch him while I continued to focus on Charlie. Dirk stripped off his tight tank top and stepped out of his black shorts, which had been around his ankles. He was left only wearing a pair of Timberlands. There was something so hot about seeing him in nothing but his tan-colored boots.

He could see that I was watching him; he was liking the attention. He took a few moments to subtly flex various muscle groups as he observed my schoolgirl persona continuing her oral examination. My dick flooded with blood, turning rock hard. I kept it pressed between my thighs.

"Stand up and let me see that ass," Dirk demanded.

I was nervous to move from my position, but I followed his command. I popped up and teetered so that I was facing him. I only stopped servicing Charlie for a moment. I leaned back over him with one hand on the bed to steady myself, then resumed sucking him off. I arched my back and pointed my tight ass towards Dirk. My dick was barely restrained by the lace at that point; it felt like it was going to bust through the fabric at any moment.

"God, this bitch has got a nice ass," Dirk said to Charlie.

Charlie gave a small agreeing grunt; he was too focused on how my tongue was teasing his cock head. I began to force myself deeper on his member, allowing it to slide into my throat. I could hear a moist sucking sound as I let him slide in and out.

"Oh fuck," Charlie gasped.

I felt Dirk flip up my skirt, exposing my small, juicy ass clad in the pair of lacy panties. He gave my behind a hard smack. I had to suppress my urge to jump into the air. My ass stung with a kind of aftershock from the tremor. He pulled down the top of the panties far enough so that they bunched up at the crease between my ass and my upper thighs. Luckily, he had not pushed them down so far as to unveil my ball sack.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy so good," he said with a devious grin.

Dirk walked over to his dresser; he pulled a small bottle of lube from the top drawer. He walked back and popped off the lid. He dribbled a long dollop down the length of his shaft. He closed the bottle and tossed it onto the bed near Charlie. He slathered his member in the sticky fluid.

"You want this big cock, you little slut?" he asked.

I knew I wanted it. I wanted it more than anything at that moment. I wanted that dumb, straight frat bro to fuck me senseless. I tried to say something to let him know, but I couldn't move my mouth with Charlie's dick jammed inside. I settled on a high-pitched moan to convey my pleasure at the thought of what was to come.

Dirk stepped forward, placing one hand on my lower back. He guided his cock head towards my small, pink hole. He pressed the tip so it was resting against my vibrating opening. I don't know what I was expecting, since I had never been with a straight guy, but it wasn't what happened next.

He thrust himself into me. I winced in pain as my tender hole struggled to accommodate his huge cock. I felt like I was being stabbed; I had never had anyone enter me without at least prepping me with a finger first. I stopped with my head bobbing, as I instinctively reached back to brace against the pain. I placed my hand on his abs; it was my nonverbal version of a yield sign.

Dirk stopped in his tracks. I could feel the first few inches of his cock in me as my hole attempted to accept that fact that he wasn't going anywhere. My knees wobbled as I tried to ride to wave of pain while not falling over in the platform stilettos.

"Charlie, she's shaking like a baby deer," he chuckled. "I don't think this slut is used to big dick."

I moved both of my hands to the bed to steady myself; I didn't want to fall over. Dirk thrust himself further into me. I immediately pulled my mouth off of Charlie's dick.

"Jesus-fucking-Christ!" I gasped.

"Just breathe," Dirk said. "God, your pussy is so tight."

He continued to slowly push forward. I had to force myself to not reach back and stop him. Charlie was staring at Dirk with a look of approval. It was like he was congratulating him on having a dick that could bring someone to the verge of collapsing.

A million small jolts of energy pulsed through me. My cock began to throb; it was rubbing against the smooth lace that was struggling to contain it. I continued to feel Dirk pushing into me at a newfound glacial pace.

"You did it," he announced. "It's all the way in."

I could feel his balls pressed up against my ass. The pain started to shift; it became more subdued as pleasure surged to the foreground. It felt fucking amazing, if I'm being honest.

Charlie sensed the shift within me. He could tell that the struggle had turned into acceptance. He pressed my head back down onto his cock. Just as I began to suck him again, Dirk started to pump his hips. His massive dick thrusted in and out of my throbbing hole, pushing me forward and forcing me to press down harder onto the bed with my hands just to stay in my utterly compromised position.

Dirk jumped right into jackhammering. I couldn't tell if it was because he liked it himself, or if it was because he thought it would be sexy to watch me struggling to not fall down from his frenetic fucking. As if not wanting to be one-upped, Charlie grabbed my head with both of his hands and started thrusting upward as he yanked my mouth down onto his member.

Saliva was spilling out of my mouth; his cock was covered in slobber. It was the messiest blowjob I had ever given. I was too distracted by the sensations flooding my asshole. I thought of the saying "not being able to walk and chew gum at the same time." Suddenly, I had a newfound empathy for people who struggled with multi-tasking.

Dirk repositioned his hands to my hips as he pierced deeper with each pumping motion. He grabbed at the sides of the panties, using them to pull me like a set of reins. I started to get into a better rhythm with Charlie. His dick was popping in and out of my gullet like clockwork.

"That feels so good," Charlie moaned.

Dirk increased his speed. I think he wanted to bring my attention back to him. His balls were slapping against me practically once a second. I felt him give a hard, and potentially purposeful, yank on the panties, causing them to rip on one side. He let them go, and they slid down my smooth legs, coming to rest at my ankles.

My hard dick immediately dangled down so that it was visible just below the hem of my skimpy skirt. Each thrusting motion caused it to brush up against the fabric. I thought about trying to tuck it back between my thighs but I didn't think it was possible with my stance at that moment.

I watched as Charlie noticed my dick. He had the quintessential straight guy reaction; he immediately looked away. Then he settled on the tactic of closing his eyes as he slid in and out of my silky throat. With Dirk being behind me, I couldn't even tell if he had noticed, let alone gauge his response.

They kept spit-roasting me for a few more minutes. Charlie would moan every so often, while Dirk would say dirty things about my "pussy" or me being a "slut." I focused on letting myself enjoy the experience of helping two straight jocks get closer to climax.

Without warning, Dirk reached around and started to stroke my inner thigh with his right hand. I startled at his touch, which made him chuckle.

I noticed that Charlie's moaning had becoming louder, and his pushing had become more aggressive. His nuts were spasming against my chin.

"Oh God," he moaned. "I'm cumming!"

He forced my head all the way down. I felt his cock head pulsing in my throat. He started shooting warm jizz into my esophagus as Dirk continued to ram me. I did my best to be his little cum slut. I swallowed as quickly as I could, trying to funnel his load into my stomach. Luckily, he wasn't a big shooter, so I managed to take it all.

"Fuck, she just swallowed my load," he chuckled to Dirk.

I continued to keep his dick buried deep in my mouth, savoring his hot cum. I wanted to feel him getting soft inside of me.

Dirk's hand moved without warning; I had gotten used to it caressing my inner thigh, so I had almost lost track of it compared to the more intense sensation in my ass. He wrapped his hand around my cock. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. He didn't say anything before he started to vigorously stroke me.

Charlie was still in a daze, reclined on the bed in front of me with his eyes closed. Dirk was doing double duty, stuffing me with his fat cock and stroking me at the same time. My ass was awash with sensation with each pounding slap. My dick was throbbing in his large mitt.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy," he moaned as he started to jerk me faster.

Something about that pushed me over the edge; I could feel my nuts starting to contract. I abandoned Charlie in his post-orgasm haze, pulling away from him. I stood up, feeling my knees knocking, as I could no longer support myself on the bed. I reach around with one hand and grabbed Dirk's thrusting ass, trying to stabilize myself. I took my other hand and tilted his head.

We made eye contact for just a moment. I could see the pleasure in his eyes, and I knew he could see it in mine. I started to kiss him; he ravaged me with his mouth as he had done earlier that evening. I knew I was about to explode from his skillful, rapid stroking.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered as he pulled away from the kiss.

Charlie opened his eyes upon hearing those words. He looked taken aback to see that Dirk was jacking me off, but he didn't say anything. He continued to watch like a bystander at a bank robbery - close to the action, but not essential to the plot.

I felt the eruption surging up within me. I watched as the first rope of hot, white cum shot from my cock. It splattered all over Charlie's dress shirt. His eyes went wide with disbelief. Dirk kept stroking me as the jizz dripped down between his fingers. Several more jets of cum sprayed out of my raging-hard cock. The last one shot a gooey mess all over Charlie's partially-deflated dick. He looked down at it, not knowing what to do.