Dirk & Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk pulled his hand away and grabbed both my hips. He yanked me close to him; I could feel him bottoming out inside of me. He yowled as the first load gushed into my tight asshole. His large cock spasmed within me with each subsequent explosion. I dug my fingers deeper into his muscular ass as he injected me with his hot cream.

I could tell when he was done. His cock stopped pulsing and his ass muscles relaxed. He stayed buried deep within me, enjoying the heightened sensation of his nature's lube drenching his post-orgasmic dick as my "pussy" grasped it.

I looked at Charlie. He had started to use his thumb to wipe away some of the cum I had sprayed on his crotch. I felt bad that he seemed so uncomfortable.

"Let me get that," I said.

I leaned forward, feeling glad to use my hands to stabilize myself on the bed again. Dirk was still inside of me as I shifted positions. I swiftly lapped up the cum splattered on Charlie's softening dick and hairy balls. He didn't say anything, but he watched intently. I thought it looked like he firmed up just a bit in response to what I was doing.

Dirk pulled himself out of me without any warning. My hole reverberated as he left my body. I could feel it struggling to return to a closed state. Cum was dripping out of me, flowing down my inner thigh.

Dirk walked over to his dresser. He grabbed a dirty shirt from on top and used it to clean his cum-soaked dick before tossing it onto the floor. I finished what I had been doing with Charlie and straightened back up to me feet. After all the action had finished, I felt oddly anxious and exposed.

Charlie arched his hips so he could pull up his underwear and pants. He quickly fastened them, putting away his penis. He pulled off his dress shirt and tossed it onto the floor with the other soiled clothing. I understood; he didn't want to feel the cooling jizz against his skin through the cotton fabric.

Dirk walked over and casually plopped on the other bed. He hadn't bothered to put on any clothing. They were both looking at one another, and then looking at me. I scanned down at my tattered panties. My half-mast dick was still dripping, and it was very visible below the hem of my skirt.

"Sorry about the underwear, bro," Dirk said. "I got a little carried away."

My heart sank. Something about him saying the word "bro" crushed me. I'd been an irresistibly attractive "girl," "bitch," or "slut" to him all night, but after it was all over, I had become a "bro." I nodded my head and feigned a slight smile.

Dirk reclined on his bed so that he was flat on his back. He quickly looked at his phone. Charlie wasn't looking at anything, but he was avoiding eye contact too.

"Shit, it's 1 a.m." Dirk said. "It's probably a good idea that you get going."

I hadn't been expecting to cuddle, but I had wanted more than being forced out the door. I looked over at Charlie, hoping he might say something, even though I knew he wouldn't. I must have looked like I was on the verge of tears.

"Really, dude," Dirk said, "it was fun, but now it's time for us all to get some sleep."

"I, um, I..." I said, "I can't go out there like this," as I motioned to my exposed cock head and torn panties.

I leaned down and fiddled with the shredded red lace. Dirk slid to the edge of his bed and stood up. He ambled over to gym bag on his desk. I stared at his firm, muscular ass, which had just been hammering away as he'd fucked me a few minutes earlier, with a sense of melancholy.

"Well, I don't have any panties," he chuckled, "but I think I have the perfect alternative."

I watched as he fished through its contents. Charlie looked equally confused about what he was going to pull from the bag.

"Ta-da!" he announced, as he held a soiled white jock-strap in the air.

Charlie giggled as Dirk bounded over to me. I froze into place. A part of me wanted to express my displeasure, but I remained silent.

"This should hold your junk in place," he said as he knelt on the floor.

He pulled the panties to the ground. I lifted my foot to step out of the side that was still in one piece. Dirk spun me around so that my ass was in front of my face. I wondered if he had felt weird about being so close to my dick. It didn't make sense after what he had just done to me.

"Lift your feet," he commanded.

I reached out behind me and stabilized myself by placing my hand on his shoulder. I stepped into the jock strap. He began to pull it up over the white knee-high stockings I was wearing before pausing at my knees.

"Wow, I'm really leaking out of you," he chuckled as he stared at the cum oozing down my thigh.

He swiftly yanked the jock strap into place. I felt it securing my dick so it was no longer exposed. I looked down to see that it was again obscured by the hem of the skirt. Dirk popped back to his feet. He lifted my skirt with one hand like he was doing an inspection.

"Looks good, bro," he said before giving my tired ass a firm slap.

He walked back over to the bed and threw himself on it stomach first. His peachy ass was pointing at the ceiling. He closed his eyes as if he were on the verge of falling asleep.

I started to teeter to the door. I was already replaying the events from the night. I was thinking about how I had gone from feeling so sexy and desired to being discarded. I was trying to hold onto the earlier memories. I knew from experience that life is just a collection of narratives we all create for ourselves. I wanted this particular narrative to not be one of regret; rather, I wanted to focus on the pleasure I had enjoyed.

I felt a new energy pump through my body as I straightened my spine to walk tall. I moved briskly to the door. When I reached it, I struggled with its lock. It seemed to be jammed.

"Here, let me get that," Charlie said, as he jogged over.

I watched as he forced the lock with a certain finesse. He looked at me and smiled. It felt like more than a polite smile, which made sense, given that he'd just shot a load down my throat. I nodded to convey my appreciation. He opened the door, and I stepped into the hallway.

I hadn't taken more than two steps when I realized he had followed me out, closing the door behind us both. He looked conflicted; I could see the turmoil in his eyes as he stepped towards me.

"Um, so, yeah," he mumbled. "I'm not gay... but could we do that again sometime? Just what we did? Not that stuff the two of you did."

I paused for second, feeling shocked by his proposal. He blushed with embarrassment; his red cheeks turned almost the same color as his hair.

"Oh, just the two of us," he quickly added. "Not Dirk."

"Sure," I said, "Give me your phone."

He took his phone from his pocket; I added my name and number to his contacts. He looked nervous about what he should be saying to fill the silence.

"You are really pretty, you know," he said.

I smiled as I gave him back his phone. It might sound stupid, but those few words were exactly what I needed to hear.

"Thanks," I said as I turned to walk away. "Just send me a text sometime."

Just a few minutes prior, I'd been struggling to edit the story of my night - to cherry-pick experiences and assemble a narrative that might make me feel better both in the short and the longer term. Suddenly, I realized I didn't need to do that. The story, it seemed, wasn't just about one night after all. It was only just beginning.

I wonder if he'll ask me to dress up again, I thought to myself. I wonder if I will.

My smile went from grateful, to confident, to a little wicked.

I wonder what he'd do to earn it.