Dirks Donuts Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, "We have an audience, let's finish this performance."

Less than five minutes later my body was pressed to hers, my back arched as she lifted her pussy into me and I let loose a volley of semen I couldn't have imagined after how much she had fucked me the night before. As I unloaded I heard her let out a soft scream followed by, "Oh my god, that is so good. Fill my pussy honey, fill me."

I'm one of the few who still carries a hanky or bandana depending on the occasion, with jeans on I had a bandana which I dipped in the water and then held cupped in my hands to try and warm it. When I lightly touched her thigh she jumped and then relaxed, letting me gently clean as much of the mess we'd made as possible. She squatted to the side of the quilt holding onto my leg as she tried pushing as much cum from her as she could, there was a nice puddle beneath her as she stood. Leaning with her back against me she put her panties on, closed her dress, turned and kissed me.

"You didn't kiss me once during that lovely screwing, so now I need a few so I don't feel used. That was wonderful, we have to do it like that again, damn I came hard. How bout you?"

I pointed to the puddle of sperm in the grass, she snickered as she slapped my arm.

"Just where did all that come from anyway? I thought I drained your balls last night. Put your pants on, we need to get back so I can put this sticky quilt in the washer and help mom with dinner."

When we walked in Becca went past her mom and into the laundry room. I was by the kitchen counter when Meile patted my chest and in English said, "Good job."

Over the next few weeks I heard from two different realtors concerning farms in Idaho, the one sounded too good to be true and after some research that notion proved to be true. We made plans to fly out and look at what we thought might be somewhere of interest. Upon arrival and going to the farm it was obvious things had been neglected, we then discovered the pictures online were three years old. Flying back home were thoroughly disappointed, I began contacting other realtors.

Our second trip proved to be far more encouraging and fruitful. We stayed an extra two days to talk with the family who owned the place, it was an older couple, none of the kids wanted to work the farm, nearly everything was being done by hired hands and they were ready to cash out for somewhere with warmer temps. We reached an agreement on price and set up an account to pay the local lawyers taking care of the transaction.

That was the week Becca gave her two week notice. The doctors weren't happy about it, but with us moving there wasn't much to discuss, the pervy one was quite pissy about it and told her he in good conscious couldn't and wouldn't give her a letter of recommendation. As a final dig she looked at him with the others present.

"Shove your letter up your ass Benji, I'm tired of you trying to look up my dress or down my blouse, you're nothing but a perv. I don't need a letter from you, my husband has enough money to buy this office three or four times, and he hasn't sold his local properties yet. I'll be a stay at home mom from here on, you know what, since you're being such a prick about this, I'm done as of right now, screw you Benji."

With that she walked out the door and damn near skipped to the store to tell me about her encounter. As she walked in I told her doctor Miller, the oldest one, had called and asked her to call him back. When she did he apologized for Ben's behavior, that he understood her situation and that her final pay along with her profit sharing would be sent within two weeks.

Five weeks later we were the proud owners of an operating dairy just outside of a small town named Ketchum, one hundred head and the ability to accommodate another hundred with the addition of a parlor. The weekend after signing all the documents and transferring money my folks drove down from Iowa to be with us while we said our vows on her parent's front porch. That evening we had a small old fashioned dance in the haymow for family and friends. Though they'd only met for the first time you couldn't have imagined a truer friendship than her folks and mine. From the moment they arrived it was as though pa and Ove had been lifelong friends, the same with ma and Meile. They talked about farming, kids, getting older, you name it, they covered it. Our concerns about whether they'd get along went out the window within minutes.

Terry, my longest-term employee at the coffee shop agreed to take on the position of manager with the proper raises and incentives. All in all, we were ready to sell the apartment and move, within a week we had a solid cash offer which made things move much faster. Our last night in the apartment we had a goodbye party for Mari, our gift to her was a two-year severance package including healthcare for life.

The day we pulled into the driveway of our new home we were met by the present farm workers, Becca invited all eleven to the house for snacks and a meeting that evening after chores. We assured them they all had jobs and though we might make some minor changes nothing big would transpire until we'd been there awhile and sought their input. One of the older Spanish speaking workers asked in his broken English.

"Why you do that senior, why you ask what we want?"

"Because the farm and the business will only be as good as the workers, if you're happy you'll work hard and not complain. The harder we all work the more money we make, the more money the farm makes the more I can pay you."

He smiled, "I think I like you mucho."

When we told them we had already contracted people to start work on a parlor the room erupted in cheers. I also explained we'd be adding a hundred head to go along with the present hundred and while the parlor was being built the loafing sheds would be added on to accommodate more cattle. They asked about some of the older machinery that was either in desperate need of repair or replacement. I let them know I would look at all those things over the next few weeks and schedule repairs or buy new, whichever was the best use of our money.

Life took on an entirely new perspective for Becca and me, it was as though we'd come home after a long hiatus. Within a week of arrival we were settled into a comfortable routine. After making love one evening a few months later she lay tight to my body and purred, "You're gonna be a daddy."

As word spread throughout the farm everyone expressed their congratulations and offered to help in any way we might need them once the baby arrived. I loved watching Becca's tummy rise, the first day I noticed the bump she was standing sideways after a shower drying. I walked to her, out my right at the small of her back and my left over her tummy. She looked at me with a smile.

"I was wondering if you might notice. I love your hand on me like that, it's romantic."

I turned her, knelt down, kissed her tummy and whispered, "Hello little one, it's your daddy. You be good to mama, no pushing on her bladder."

I had already showered and was in underwear waiting for her to crawl in bed with me when I noticed the bump, after I'd kissed it she took hold of my arm lifting me.

"Get those britches off mister, you have a hungry kitty to take care of now. And no complaining, you started this and I'm gonna finish it. On your back buckaroo, mama is gonna ride tonight. I'll do the work, just lay there and take it like a man."

As she raised and lowered, rocked back and forth pushing her clit against my pubic bone I kept my hands on the baby bump. I was enamored by the fact that my child was growing inside this voluptuous red head riding my dick like there was no tomorrow. As my dick began to swell she moved my hands from her tummy to her chest.

'Play with them, you haven't touched my tits since we started. The right one, play with the right one. Ummm, my god I love what you do to me."

She spread her legs as wide as they would go pushing downward as I pushed into her, exploding into the depths of my favorite playground, her warm hungry pussy. As we came down from our high she leaned forward dropping her left nipple into my mouth.

"They come in a pair, show this one you love her as much as the other one. Mmm baby, keep that up and I'll cum again." So, I did, and she did.

Annie Olga entered our world as bald as her butt, however within six months it was evident she'd have a head of hair as red as her mothers. Shortly after her birth we traveled back to sell the coffee shop to my oldest employee, Terry. When we brought the baby into the coffee shop the place was abuzz with excitement, I don't think Becca or I touched her for twenty minutes as others drooled over her.

Terry explained to me now that she was assuming ownership she thought about expanding with more and pastries and wanted my input. I saw no reason not to do so if that's what she felt people wanted. I still oversaw the self sufficient fund for the homeless shelter and told her Becca and me would be back in another three months to go over the next years budget with the nuns. Upon our return I was pleased to see that not only was the expansion successful but she was going to add different coffees as well. Seems she'd basically put the competition across the street out of business.

Fifteen months later as we were making love after a Valentine evening dinner at Becca's favorite club she pulled me down to her chest and planted her lips on mine, then pushed me up enough to speak.

"There's another baby in my tummy."

She was to say that to me four more times before we called our quiver full. Annie Olga, Heidi, Nils, Ove, Elsie and the baby girl Elena. Needless to say her parents and mine were ecstatic every time another child was announced. With the boys having taken over the farm they could visit two or three times a year. I had learned enough Swedish that I could be conversational and we would share secrets or things we didn't want the kids to hear when they were little. However, with all of them being taught Swedish along with English there was no more secret language. Our romantic looks and signals became enough to convey our horny ambitions.

We'd been married on a warm June day and officially consummated our marriage next to the creek that night just before the damned mosquitos came out to devour anything they could attack. Our farm had a creek as well, although not as close to the house as her parents. Every June she and I would ride to the back of our property on a tractor with a quilt of our own and a bottle of sparkling grape juice. She would spread the quilt, we would disrobe one another and make love as many times as possible before the damned skeeters came out.

Annie and Heidi wanted a secondary education, both are enrolled at U of Idaho in Billings, Nils chose to stay home and work the farm. Following Ag management classe's he now works hand in hand with the others on a daily basis, he'll take over the operation in a few more years. Ove, Elsie, and Elena are still in school, Ove and Elsie in high school and the Elena is in eighth grade.

Ove has plans of going to school to be our herdsman since the lady we've had for years wants to retire in the next five years, Elsie's dream is to get married and be a mom. It's anybody's guess what Elena will choose, she's a tom boy and always with me, who knows, maybe she'll be a farmer's wife like her mom.

When I think back to all the shit I took in high school and college, the insulting names I was called and the humiliation heaped upon me because I chose to be different I laugh. Considering where I am today and where they are, who's the dork now?



12