Dirty Business

Story Info
Christina Aguilera makes a deal with a producer's husband.
9.8k words
4.89
17k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for and dedicated to Noj. The idea was his, along with the characters and the title. It is a prequel to his 'Paying with Pussy' stories.

******************

Los Angeles, California

July 2006

The flickering flame cast a glow of light beyond the end of a cigarette that began to burn. Red polish covered the fingernails of a woman clutching a metal lighter. Raising her cigarette to her lips. Aging dark eyes glanced down as she took a drag, shoving the lighter back into her black leather purse. It's color matched that of her dress and heels heard clicking and clacking along the concrete pavement below. The night was young in the passing evening hours as Catherine Russell took a short walk through the driveway of her office building. Sitting next to her parked slick, black Mercedes Benz was a white car belonging to her security team. Directly behind it was a vehicle she did not recognize at all, figuring that it was driven by the guest who awaited her inside the building.

As an award winning producer working in L.A. for over a decade now, Catherine could afford the luxury of refurbishing an old building outside the Beverly Hills neighborhoods into a posh office. The building itself dated back to the 1960s and was previously a small apartment block. When she had first purchased the building, the downstairs was used as an office and the upstairs contained studio booths for recording sessions. Catherine had long since expanded her business, using her own connections alongside her husband to become a traveling producer that moved from label to label. Her services were top of the line for R&B artists, such a genre of music that brought her to the attention of a Pop singer know for her soulful roots.

Christina Aguilera first sought out Catherine's services as a producer when she began work on her 'Back to Basics' album. Having not put out an album in four years now, the singer was willing to spend a great deal of money with hiring whom she believed to be the best producers who could blend her style of music into a pop record. Catherine Russell had been recommended to Christina by word of mouth from another producer she had hired; Linda Perry. Many producers had been hired for the Back to Basics recording, many of them with demands to have their names added in the song writing credits as they were supplying the singer with potential hit singers. Catherine Russell on the other hand, had something else in mind when it came to negotiations.

A contract was quickly drawn up, one with a different series of demands compared to the other producers in house. Christina's agent immediately had issues with the contract as it cited personal demands and requests at hand, but Catherine wasn't negotiating with the middle man. She cut him out the picture, insisting on a proper meeting with the singer woman to woman. Christina's body was quite different from Catherine, as the older woman had reached her forties. Christina's blonde hair was a far cry from Catherine's dark black locks. The producer had reached her forties in age last year, keeping a slim waist and often wearing dark colored dresses that hid her curves well. With one look back to the singer's blue eyes, Catherine had already considered her husband's taste in women.

Several times the contract she had drawn up mentioned a man by the name of Mr. Russell. Christina didn't question whom this person was, as she agreed to allow the man's name into the song writing credits. Catherine explained it was her husband and such deals with family involved in song credits was not something unknown to Christina. Beyond those demands were other such things, involving possible sexual favors. Catherine had to make it clear to the woman just who her husband was and the connections he had. To ensure that the album would become a major success and possible Grammy winner, risks had to be taken beyond a level of talent. Christina gladly signed the contract after a lengthy discussion between the two regarding the influence of one Mr. Russell within the press of music reviews.

All of that had happened months ago as recording was long finished and the release of Back To Basics was now on the horizon. Catherine kept it to herself, the plans she had in store for Christina at this pre-release party. Her heels clicked and clacked down the wooden floor as she had entered her office building and began to climb the staircase. Like any other day, the woman had arrived dressed in black. She took once glance around her surroundings while smoke burned from the end of her cigarette. Her office awaited beyond a large black door, matching the color of the walls upstairs. Catherine slipped off her shades, throwing them into her purse as she stopped at the door and gripped the brass knob. As the door came open, Catherine set her eyes on the waiting guest sitting across from her desk.

"Hello again Mrs. Russell."

Offering a fake smile, Catherine stepped in as Christina began to rise up from the chair after her subtle greeting. The door shut behind them and now they were all alone in the small room. Behind Catherine's desk sat a row of three framed platinum albums she was credited as a producer for. Christina wore a short black skirt, her cleavage heavily exposed in a black matching top and the hint of fishnet stockings down below with her feet tucked into a pair of high heel pumps. Catherine didn't utter her thoughts aloud, as the style of outfit the girl had chosen had only reaffirmed previous beliefs that she was in the company of a whore.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long, Christina. I know girls like you don't enjoy waiting around offices."

"No, I'm fine. I got here early expecting a party."

Catherine chuckled as they shook hands. This was the formal approach for a business-like relationship. Sitting on the producer's desk was a large bottle of wine dated the year of 1955. Christina playfully ran her left hand through her long platinum blonde hair. Catherine blew a bit of smoke, pulling the cigarette from her mouth as she carried on speaking.

"The party is between us only. I've spoken to my husband about the reviews prepared for the album."

Her fingers dipped the cigarette down into an ash tray on her desk as she continued to talk.

"As you know, the critics will hear the album before release date. I hope you haven't forgotten what I told you about my husband and his word among the press."

Christina looked back at the older woman with a bewildered expression. Catherine kept a stone cold face as she grabbed the bottle of wine from the table.

"I want you to meet him tonight. You're his type of woman after all and I've been looking forward to him finally getting the chance to meet you."

"Wait, what? I'm his... type? Is that what you said?"

Unimpressed by that answer, Catherine stared back at the singer and nodded.

"Indeed. I must say he has been looking forward to this as much as I have."

"You never said anything about this over the phone yesterday. You told me this would be a party to celebrate the album."

As Christina crossed her arms, Catherine gripped the wine bottle and stepped away from her desk. It was time to offer a fake smile and remind her who was in charge.

"You're correct, I didn't tell you over the phone. But you signed a contract and we discussed the possibilities of such... kinky favors. Didn't we?"

Offering a grin after her final words, Catherine quirked her eyebrows back at Christina.

"Come now. You can't look at me and tell me you wanna back out on a deal now. Besides, my husband is the one besides me who can get you where you want with this album. Do you want to get nominated for a Grammy or not? That's the question you need to think about."

No immediate reply from the singer was enough to prompt Catherine with turning her back to her. Still grasping at the wine bottle, she needed to leave her office to go find a few glasses and prepare drinks for them. After a moment Christina, finally spoke aloud.

"Wait... Let me meet your husband. I'm sure he would appreciate my thanks."

Turning around to face Christina, the older woman softly smile. She wasn't going to question this sudden change of heart from the girl, as all she did was thank her.

"I'm sure he would, once you get to know him."

******************

3 HOURS LATER

Leaving the office building, the dark of the night had come in full play. The drive back to the Russell estate was short, as a benefit from Catherine's office previously serving as a residential place. Christina had agreed to drive herself with an address for the location. She swore to know the back roads through the upper class gated community of mansions and would be able to find the place in time. Catherine believed her, as she was convinced to take this chance. Though she didn't question the sudden change of heart from the blonde singer, Catherine could easily take guesses in the back of her mind. She had made her assumptions about Christina starting from the beginning of their business working relationship.

For the singer herself, getting involved in sleazy deals was nothing out of the ordinary for Christina. This would be easy for her, as she enjoyed to often dabble with figures in the shadows around Hollywood. Christina had built a reputation for her 'dirty' side, as she liked to refer to such events going back to the title of her last album. It was fitting to her with the 'Xtina' tattoo on the back of her neck. Once she had came back home, she wasted no time putting on a new outfit. One that she figured would impress Mr. Russell as she considered the thoughts of his power and influence. She had her doubts to Catherine's claims about her husband's word within journalism, but Christina mainly wanted to be proven wrong on such counts.

Her confidence was riding sky high as she stood alone facing the mirror in her bedroom. Christina had changed into a tight small strapless white dress, exposing her heavy cleavage. Keeping her hair much the same with classic Hollywood style curls for her platinum blonde locks, she applied fresh lipsticks across her lips. The final piece of her outfit was a pair of matching white high heel 'fuck me pumps'. As she gazed back into the mirror, she smirked, feeling that she would knock this mystery man out of his socks. It was difficult for her to come up with an image of him in her mind, not knowing what he looked like at all. Sex with strangers was nothing new for Christina. This wasn't the first time she had traded sexual favors in hopes of gaining new benefits with her career.

Little did she know the influence Mr. and Mrs. Russell had through the music industry. Catherine Russell's name was known throughout L.A. as a top producer, hence why Christina had wanted her services to begin with. Her husband on the other hand was a mysterious figure lurking within the shadows. Staying out of Hollywood social circles, the gossip around town did not cross into the family life of the two. Catherine had been married for twenty years to a man with power. Within the business aspect of entertainment and stardom, Catherine liked to consider their relationship something of a power couple. She had married a man who had grown up behind the curtain of such business and had learned from another mentor within his family on how to handle business relations across magazines and studios.

Christina had no problems locating the estate as she drove through the quiet backroads. She was greeted to a large black gate with security guards who opened the passage way for her car. It was evident they were expecting a guest. With the black of night, Christina didn't have much of a chance to study the exterior of what appeared to be a massive estate. She couldn't make out the architectural design beyond dark colors. All of that changed when she entered the estate and was greeted to dark wooden floors and walls with that of a vintage feeling inside. With no audience for a private party, Christina wandered down the halls alongside Catherine before she was introduced to the man of the hour. Beyond a black painted door leading to a quiet living room, Christina came face to face with David Russell.

Standing taller than his wife, the man clearly had age to him. Christina guessed he had to at least be in his early forties. His short hair was once completely black, but with visible greying on the sides, it was easy to call him a 'silver fox'. A slim build to his body was visible through the button up white shirt and black pants he wore. Introducing himself as David Russell, he shook her hand. His face was clean shaved but with a visible five o'clock shadow that complimented his black hair nicely. After shaking hands, Christina wasted no time beginning to flirt with the older man in the presence of his wife. She was no fool, for she knew the true reason Catherine had brought her here. If the older woman had truly wanted a party, it wouldn't be between the three of them alone.

"I've heard many great things about you Mr. Russell. I figure I owe you my thanks for I know you'll be helping me out soon. Your wife has told me all about you."

Christina spoke while standing in front of him. Catherine had popped off a bottle champagne moments earlier and poured both of them a glass. The older woman stood back, puffing on a cigarette in the background as if she were studying this interaction between her husband and the singer.

"Yes, allow me to introduce myself to you. I'm David Russell, but I like it better when you call me Mr. Russell."

Smoke blew in the distance from Catherine's cigarette, alerting Christina with the strong smell as she gazed back into the man's dark eyes. He offered only a short smile before raising the glass to his lips and sipping on the drink. Christina followed suit, also having a drink. When she turned around to the man, she caught the other woman from the corner of her eye standing near a leather chair. They were still in the living room and Catherine was now dipping her cigarette down into the ashtray below on a table stand. Christina turned to the table where the champagne bottle was sitting alone. She bent over, shoving her phat ass out in the small dress as she began to speak aloud while refilling her glass.

"I probably shouldn't ask you this, but I was wondering if you knew the people at Rolling Stone magazine. I bet if they gave me a five star review before the release date, the album would surely take off."

David glanced down at her buttocks as she spoke, then shifted his eyes back to his wife. Catherine gave him a nod, as she was also studying the girl's every action. They were no fools to the subtle flirting game Christina was attempting to play up.

"I know people there, yes."

A quick answer from his low voice, as now David was the one studying her reactions. He knew what she was about to do. Everything came down to determining just how fast and willingly Christina would be to take her clothes off for him. She turned around, facing him now as she carried the same glass of wine from earlier. Taking a sip, she stood with her other hand on her hip, making an obvious pose at the man while she drank. Once she was done, Christina smirked and replied.

"Good. I like the sound of that. I'm sure I could help you make your mind up on contacting Rolling Stone... I just wish we were alone right now to discuss it."

"Is my presence here intimidating you?"

Catherine spoke up. She had sat down in the brown leather chair, still smoking as she had locked her view onto Christina. Caught by surprise at the other woman in the room calling out to her, she had to think for a moment. Christina believed that David must have been the man of the house and Catherine to not have much say so. A bold assumption which was quickly proven wrong as Catherine continued to speak.

"I take it you don't wanna beat around the bush about this, do you? A deal is a deal after all, and you signed your name on my contract."

Stepping backwards a bit, Christina went to go set her glass down as she now had both the husband and wife glaring at her. There was little time to keep this subtle, as Christina's game had been busted wide open. Catherine laid it all out in her low, but commanding voice.

"David has been looking forward to meeting you after all this time. Are you disappointed, dear?"

"No, not at all babe."

He answered his wife back and then turned to look at Christina. Now he was the one setting his glass down, close enough on the table next to Catherine that the ash tray clanked next to it. Christina just smirked back at him, parting her lips to begin turning up the heat with her own low slutty voice.

"I wish your wife had at least given me a picture. Pretty odd driving up here late at night to meet a stranger who wants to fuck me."

"On the other hand, I knew what you looked like, Christina."

After David spoke, Catherine pulled the cigarette from her lips. Once again she dipped it down into the ash tray before replying.

"David has been looking forward to this for a long time. You should feel honored that my husband would take such a high interest in you."

"And I know a real whore when I see one."

Taken back a bit by what he had just called her, Christina giggled. She wanted to utter a snarky response, something along the lines of 'it takes one to know one'. But she knew better than to insult this man's wife in front of him. Instead, Christina felt it was wiser to move this conversation into a different direction as she was well prepared at this moment to start stripping down.

"Do you want me to start taking my clothes off right now in front of your wife?"

"Suit yourself, Christina..."

It was Catherine's voice calling out to her. The cigarette was gone from her lips now as began to rise up from the chair. She couldn't expect a smile across this cold woman's face, but for a rare moment, it was there across her pink lips.

"Go ahead. I'd like to watch, as I will be seeing every lasting moment of this once you are upstairs in the bedroom with my husband."

Surprised by this admission in words, Christina looked back at Catherine dumbfounded. The woman carried on speaking.

"Go ahead and start taking your clothes off for my husband."

Just like that, Catherine was in full control of this moment, only temporarily. Christina had a moment to catch herself in this moment, to realize what kind of power-couple Mr. and Mrs. Russell were. This wasn't something she had come to expect, but it fit in a way. If there was anything Christina had learned over the years with powerful figures within the industry, it was to expect something weird to come up. Not only did this woman want her to sleep with her husband but to watch? That was at least something new in her life in the course of such sleazy events.

"You heard my wife, Christina. What's the matter? You uncomfortable with her watching?"

David spoke in a taunting way at Christina. Such a choice of words had only made her smirk, as she didn't want either of them to feel they could intimidate her. Her confidence remained at a high level, as she was now considering the possibility to herself if she could give this man a wild ride, all while his wife watched in the distance. Perhaps Christina could go as far as to make Catherine jealous of her sexual skills? That was one question lingering in her mind as she didn't hesitate to reach behind her back and grab at the tiny black zipper of her dress. The married couple watched as the shiny white fabric flashed with the lighting in the room. Christina shoved the dress down her hips, stepping out of it to reveal her glorious body in nothing more than a silky black lace thong and matching bra of lingerie.