Dirty Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most excellent."

With a curved grin, the man spoke low in approval. Christina stood there, stepping her high heels out of the dress that was now nothing more than a heap down on the floor. She placed her hands onto her hips, spreading her legs out as she quietly posed in the black lingerie. The piercings over her nipples were visible, with ball points in a shiny blue that almost stuck out of the silky lace bra she wore. David glanced down below, hoping to see if the rumors were true that she had another piecing down below with her clit. He couldn't make it out from her lingerie, but nevertheless, the man was impressed. Christina stepped her way closer, booming her heels down onto the floor as she moved face to face with him and gently pushing her hands onto his chest. Her eyes shifted to Catherine and then she spoke at her in a smug tone.

"Do you mind if I give your husband a kiss?"

Catherine smirked back at Christina, then gazed towards David.

"What do you say, honey? Do you want this whore's mouth kissing you?"

It was all up to him. David moved his hands to cup Christina's face, convincing the singer he would passionately kiss her but instead, all he did was give her a soft and short kiss upon the lips. He pulled back, moving his hands away from her face. Christina stepped back, feeling brave enough to ask Catherine another question.

"Do you mind if I fuck your husband now?"

Christina smirked in the most snarky way she possibly could, but Catherine wasn't offended.

"Yes, when he wants to. I will be watching the entire time and I plan to take photos as well."

"What? You didn't say anything about taking pictures. Why do you wanna do that?"

"That's between us, Christina. My wife likes to keep a personal collection for events such as this."

David's response had only made the puzzled expression across Christina's face widen. She didn't say it aloud, but all she could think for herself was how weird some couples were in this town. Once more, he spoke to her but with a direct order this time.

"The bedroom is upstairs. You saw the staircase outside this room. How about you go up there now?"

Quirking her eyebrows up, Christina couldn't help but to tease with her seductive voice.

"I think you just wanna see me walk around in lingerie, is that it?"

"Get your ass upstairs right now..."

That low stern voice from the other woman in the room was a stark reminder that Catherine was going to indeed watch the entire time. Christina wasn't exactly bothered by having another woman watch her in the act of sex, only she found it to be strange between this married couple. Turning around to David, she moved her hands away from her hips, bending over and showing him her ass. The lingerie thong piece was tucked down the crack of her phat ass, his eyes spotting a black tramp stamp tattoo above it. Wiggling her hips to the left and right, she gave her ass a subtle shake before standing back up straight. Christina then began to strut her hips, walking with the left foot out followed by the right as she left the living room doorway.

The booming sound of David's bare feet stomping down the wooden floor was heard directly behind her, but Christina didn't hesitate. She didn't turn around and glance beyond her shoulder, knowing both the man and woman were following along. Catherine had taken her high heels off upon coming back home, but still wearing the dress from earlier with her hair properly fixed up. As she walked next to her husband, she carried a lighter ready to fetch a new cigarette once they had properly made it upstairs into the master bedroom. Christina's eyes were locked on the staircase to her right side. She clutched the wooden rail with one hand. Her heels clanked loudly down at the last step as she now began to climb up the stairs in the dim-lit mansion.

"I hope you don't have to waste any precious time finding your camera, Mrs. Russell. It'd be such a shame if you missed something between me and your husband."

Boom. Boom. Boom. Christina's high heel pumps came down with a thunderous noise as she moved them upon every step of the stairs. David was directly behind her, his wife ignoring that short spoken jab from the blonde haired harlot. Christina glanced beyond her left shoulder, offering David a grin but he kept the same expressionless face. Once she had reached the top step and was completely on the second floor of their home, he spoke up.

"First door on the right."

A dark red carpet covered the wooden floor with black painted walls down the hall. Like downstairs, it too was dimly lit. Christina made her way to the door, clutching at the gold knob and then opening it to invite herself into the master bedroom and reached for a light switch on the right hand side. By the time David and Catherine entered, the singer had found her way towards the king sized bed. Christina stood facing the door way, playing with her right hand thumb in one of the straps of her bra and with her legs spread out. It was an obvious pose for teasing. Gold lining covered the exterior of the walls and frames in the rooms with a dark red carpet down below. The interior decorations of the room were not important to Christina as she wanted all attention from both of them focused on her.

"Can I strip now?"

"No one is stopping you. Go ahead."

His reply was all she wanted to hear, but Christina had grown to expect the other woman to say something. Catherine brushed her way beyond David. Sitting on a table near her makeup stand was a vintage style polaroid camera. She had already had it prepared for this night in advance before Christina had any knowledge of such plans. David watched as Christina had removed her bra first, allowing her heaving breasts to shake lightly and reveal the piercings he had only briefly had a hint of earlier. The nipple piercings were that of barbell design with blue round ball points matching the tiny poles themselves. When Christina shoved her thong down to her ankles, another ring glimmered and shined through the light in the room. She stepped out of the thong as David's eyes glanced down to see a clit hood. The metal ring had a captive titanium ball ring in gunmetal color.

"Very nice. You look like a proper whore with and without clothes."

After speaking, David began to unbutton his shirt while Catherine moved to the bed behind Christina. She sat down, reaching across the night stand for a cartoon of cigarettes, the ashtray and a handy lighter. While she situated herself to become comfortable across the blankets, Christina had stepped her way towards the man and aided him in taking off his clothes. Though he had not demanded her to do such a thing, David didn't order her to stop. Christina had unbuttoned his shirt to expose his hairy slim chest. Planting her lips up to his skin, she began to kiss her way down as she bent her knees and slowly dropped down. Christina's hands moved to the front of his pants, gripping at the folds as she situated herself down onto her knees in front of him.

A flicking sound was audible in the distance followed by a low scent of smoke from Catherine's latest cigarette. She had moved the ashtray close by on the bed, cradling the camera in her lap as she watched Christina unbutton the front of David's pants. The sound of the zipper sliding down was soft but heard clearly throughout the bedroom. Licking her lips, Christina gazed up with her big blue eyes at the man as she now had her fingers around his boxers, sliding them down to his ankles along with his pants. She took one look at his semi-erect cock that awaited her and then gripped it with her small hands. Catherine exhaled from the bed, blowing smoke rings through the air as she flickered the end of her cigarette into the ash tray at the same time Christina began to wank that cock back and forth with her hands.

"Let's see how big I can get you, Mr. Russell..."

Licking her lips slowly in a counter clockwise rotation, Christina let out a sharp moan as she continued to wank that cock back and forth with both hands. She had broke eye contact to gaze down at the head, eagerly awaiting that moment it would be shoved between her lips. David stepped out of his pants and boxers, leaving them on the floor below and out of the way. He didn't utter any useless words in response to Christina as her hands glided easily across the length of his shaft. Letting go with her left hand and then using her right to shove down to the base of his cock, Christina appeared to be satisfied with his full length. Her eyes glared back up at him once again as she kissed the head.

"Mmmmm, I'm gonna enjoy this as much as I know you will."

A soft giggle after speaking her filthy words, Christina parted her lips and slid his dick into her mouth. Eyes still locked onto him, David didn't have the urge of glancing at the bed to see his wife. From the corner of his eye, it was evident Catherine was studying her every move as the singer began to slowly bob her head up and down. Christina sucked his cock inch by inch, pushing her tongue against it and moaning aloud before shoving her lips all the way down. The quick deepthroat attempt was enough to make her gag, but she managed herself. Rubbing the palms of her hands up against the sides of his legs, Christina sucked it down.

"Ohhhhh, yeah... You know how to suck cock like a fucking whore."

David boldly exclaimed while exhaling a deep breath. Christina pulled her lips back to the head, releasing his shaft with a popping noise. Gripping his cock with her right hand, she began to stroke it up and down while gritting her teeth and speaking to him in that low slutty voice of hers.

"I'm just getting started. I'll show you how a whore really sucks big fucking dicks."

Directly after speaking, Christina shoved David's rod back into her mouth. She moved her hand away and began to aggressively bob her head up and down, gorging herself on his meat pole. Loud slobbering and slurping noises were soon audible from the work of her mouth. Christina moved her hands down below, playing with her pierced nipples and squeezing her own boobs. David grunted and moved his right hand down to the back of her head, quietly encouraging her to continue.

"Suck it, that's it. Keep sucking it with your filthy mouth."

Once more he spoke aloud as David gripped her hair and suddenly began to take control. He bucked his hips forward, pumping his cock between her lips. The smell of smoke filled his nostrils as the man had forgotten about his wife sitting at the bed and smoking away. Catherine had moved the ash tray back to the nightstand, knowing that the bed would soon be in use. Her dress had been quietly removed, showing her slim curvy body in panties and a large bra covering her heavy breasts. She sat at the edge of the bed, still holding the camera within her hands as she watched Christina slobber and suck every inch of her husband's cock ramming down her throat.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-KAH."

The slobbering noises only grew louder with each passing second. David didn't make the effort to lustfully overwhelm her with dominant force. Instead he thrust at a moderate speed, giving her his cock inch by inch and planting his other hand into her hair. His balls slapped up against her chin below her lower lip with each complete thrust. David slowed himself down, shoving his cock all the way in for one final act of deepthroating. He wanted to see if Christina would choke or at least gag with the complete length of his rod shoved down her throat. It took a total of eight seconds for her to finally gag, then he stepped back and quickly pulled his cock from her mouth. Breathing heavily for air, a small bit of saliva trickled from her tongue, falling down to her boobs below. Christina gazed back at his cock, witnessing saliva strings dangling from it back to her gaping mouth.

"You've got a talented mouth for a whore, let me tell you that."

After all the taunts and teasing she did down stairs, now David was the one taunting Christina. The smirk across his face told her everything. Christina glanced up at his face only for a moment locking her sight back down on his shiny, drool-soaked cock. She spit on it and then grinned up at him. Leaning upward as she held her breasts, she hoped to catch the man by complete surprise with her next move.

"Did the last whore you fucked in front of your wife do this!?"

Shoving his cock between her plump breasts, Christina squeezed them together and tilted her head down. Once more, spit on the head of his cock and then glanced up to gaze into his eyes. She expected a smile or at least an expression of shock, but David kept the same stone cold face to her as she squeezed those tits around his fat cock.

"Work those tits, that's what you've got 'em for."

Christina didn't expect that reply, but she didn't argue with the man. Still looking up into his face, she began to thrust her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them. Catherine had moved over the bed, laying down on her side as she continued to smoke and watch. She hesitated to grab the camera and snap a photo of the action, but knew this wasn't a proper moment that would make for a decent polaroid to put into a scrap album. Christina continued to pump her tits up and down, pinching her pierced nipples before tilting her head down to watch the head of his cock poking up between the folds of her tits.

"Suck it. Don't forget to make your mouth useful."

Taking control again, David began to buck his hips, driving his cock between her tits. He planted his right hand down upon one of her shoulders to lock Christina down in place. She parted her lips, allowing the head of his cock to slide into her mouth with each thrust he made. The sucking noises were light, but Catherine found herself enjoying such noises as she studied the expression of pleasure on her husband's face and continued to watch. By now, she had the tingling urge to slip her hand down below into her panties and begin fingering her own clit. She knew within minutes, her husband would be using the bed and he would know how to make this nasty whore scream her lungs out. For now, she was going to hang back and continue to watch the action unfold.

Again and again, David thrust his cock between those firm tits and listened to the popping noise that Christina made with her mouth. Just as he had fucked her mouth minutes earlier, he continued at that moderate, almost slow pace of speed. Moving his hands to her head, David shoved Christina's head down with his cock stuck between her lips. He came to a complete halt, allowing her to finally let go of her tits and free his cock. Christina then braced herself as she knew he was about to fuck her mouth again. Within seconds, David was thrusting his cock into her mouth back and forth. His fingers twirling along her platinum blonde hair as she slobbered and sucked on his cock inch by inch. Catherine began to giggle from the bed, speaking out to her husband.

"That's what I like to see. Use that whore, my dear"

David smiled over at Catherine, noticing the cigarette hanging from the right side corner of her lips. Smoke puffed in the air seconds later as she had to dip it in the ashtray once more. He continued to fuck Christina's mouth for a few more passing seconds, going at a slow pace before coming to a stop. Removing his hands from her hair, he stepped back, pulling his dick from her lips and then commanding her in a stern low tone.

"Get up, Christina."

"Ohhhhh, you wanna fuck me like a whore now?"

Christina taunted him as she stood back up in her heels. David snapped his fingers, pointing over towards the bed.

"Yeah, I want you to lay down on your back for me."

A chuckle was heard from Christina's voice as she stepped past him, gazing down at the bed in front of her. Catherine had already moved herself once more onto the bed. She was now resting her back against the left side pillow, next to the night stand that held her ash tray and the camera close by. Christina couldn't fight off the urge to give the other woman a smug grin, almost taunting her with a question of filth.

"Like watching me suck on your husband's dick?"

An unexpected grin formed across the older woman's lips. Catherine nodded upon replying back to Christina.

"Yes, I like to see a whore put to good use. My man knows just how to treat you well. Perhaps I should be asking you how much you enjoy sucking him."

Turning back around to face David, Christina smirked at him as she sat her naked ass down into the bed. The palms of her hands pushed down into the black blankets below as Catherine's feet were to her right hand view. Christina had positioned herself closer to the edge of the large bed, now spreading her legs out as David stepped his way closer to her. His eyes glanced down, witnessing the glimmer of her clit hood once more and admiring that piercing above her pink folds. Christina laid back, pushing her elbows down into the blanket below and teasing him.

"Come on and fuck me like a whore."

Bending her legs as she spread him, Christina wanted to taunt him a little further with her body movements. David stepped his way towards her, gripping his shaft with his right hand as he teased her by rubbing the head against her pink vulva lips. His eyes were set on the round shaped clit ring she had on slightly above. Catherine took a long drag from her cigarette, puffing a ring of smoke in the air as she studied every movement of her husband. Christina began to gasp, gazing up into his eyes before she moved her hands onto her breasts and began to squeeze them right as his long rod slid into her. 'Mmmmmmm', she purred a loud moan, glaring up into his eyes as she spoke in a low voice.

"Yes, that's it... Fuck me."

David gazed down at her face, then narrowed his view down to her breasts squeezed together as he began to buck his hips and slowly pump his cock into her. Still laying against the pillows behind her head, Catherine had leaned up further to watch the action. This was one of her greatest joys in marriage, knowing that Christina had fulfilled her true reasoning for this 'party'. No longer could she resist the urge, as her hand had trailed down her stomach and found it's place rubbing at her own wet pussy as she watched her husband's cock pump in and out of Christina's cunt.

"Fuck me! Yes, fuck me!!"

Once more, Christina called out to him. She moved her hands away from her breasts, allowing him now to witness the slight bounce they had with each full thrust he sent into her. David moved his hands to her legs, arching them up over his shoulders where he maintained the grip of his hands. Bucking his hips forward, David was bound and determined to make Christina cum with the power he had. This was his turn, in full control now. He could hear his wife gasping, slowly moaning in the distance as she shoved two of her fingers down beyond her folds and fingered herself.

"Fuck her, David. Fuck her like the whore she is."

Catherine was the one taunting now, as Christina kept her eyes locked on the man's face and moved both of her hands down below to play with her pierced clit. She rubbed at it, watching as every inch of his cock slowly pumped in and out of her cunt. The smell of smoke became stronger in the room as Catherine made one last puff. She used her other hand to finally shove the cigarette down into the ashtray at the night stand, disposing of it completely as she now concentrated completely on slowly pleasuring herself while watching her husband fuck Christina.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah!"

Christina called out to him as David then let go of her legs and watched as she pulled them out from his shoulders. She spread them far and wide, offering him better room now to fuck her harder and faster. Leaning himself down, the man planted his hands at her breasts. David grunted as he squeezed her tits, feeling the cold metal steel of her barbell piercings rubbing against his palms. Christina gritted her teeth as she looked him in the eyes.