Dirty Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK ME!! You think I'm a fucking whore? I wanna be fucked like one!"

His lips shoved at hers for a quick kiss, all while he continued to buck his hips and drive his long shaft into her. Christina let out a soft chuckle, nearly laughing into his face as he had pulled himself back.

"Ohhhh, I like to be kissed when I'm getting fucked!"

Something about that statement was enough to make David slow down and step back to abruptly pull his cock out from her cunt. He snapped his fingers, ordering her with his reply.

"Get up. I want you on all fours right now."

She let out a sigh, whimpering in frustration that he had pulled out. Catherine had quit fingering herself, moving her hand out from her panties and now rising up on her knees over the bed. The older woman took one look at Christina and spoke.

"You heard my husband. Don't make him wait."

Yet again, Christina let out a sigh as she didn't expect to hear an interjection from the other woman in the room. Turning around from David, she climbed into the bed with her knees pushing down into the blankets before. She faced the left side pillows, directly next to where Catherine was sitting on her knees. David followed suit, climbing on the bed carefully getting behind Christina. He wanted her in this position for a reason, as he needed to take another sight at her plump phat ass that he would soon be fucking. While they got into this new position, Catherine glanced away to grab the carton of cigarettes from the night stand and prepare another smoke. She clutched the metal lighter with her other hand, creating a flame after pulling it out and rubbing her thumb across the round trigger.

By the time Catherine had lit the new cigarette and shoved it between her lips, a new sight had unfolded. She could hear Christina moaning from the bed and now she turned to glance at the face of the singer in front of her. David was standing directly behind Christina, using one hand to push down the small of her back as he gripped his shaft with his right hand. He rubbed it up the crack of her ass, teasing her. All she did was pant, desperately wanting to feel his cock shoved back into her juicy twat. He didn't enter her just yet. Only rubbing his rod up the crack of her mighty ass, giving Christina the small hint of what was to come for after she had reached her climax. Catherine settled herself down, sitting on the other side of the bed now and extended her feet below Christina where the singer was gripping the bed blankets below.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me so bad. You said I was whore, then what are you waiting on? Aren't you gonna fuck me like one?"

When Christina gazed forward after ending her desperate pleas, she could see Catherine's stone cold face glaring back at her. The cigarette dangling from the left corner of her lips. Still cradling the camera close by with her left hand, the ashtray had been moved from the right hand and held in Catherine's right hand. Once again, like the beginning of the night Christina was face to face with that older woman. Now Catherine was the one studying the expressions across her face as her husband shoved his cock back into her cunt. Christina gasped, letting out a sharp moan while digging her hands down below to re-apply the grip of her fingers across the bed sheets.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah!"

Crying out in pleasure with approval, Christina closed her eyes. She soon felt the palm of David's hand striking down across her bum.

"I don't like to make my whores beg for long."

He spoke aloud while bucking his hips, pumping that fat cock back into her cunt. Christina panted, groaning aloud as Catherine blew more smoke into the air from the end of her cigarette.

"Scream for my husband, Christina."

Opening her eyes, once again Christina was greeted to the expressionless face of the woman in charge all while David continued to pump his cock into that pussy. Catherine adjusted her legs, almost giving Christina the impression that she would shove one of her feet towards her mouth.

"Scream for him, you little whore."

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK ME!!"

It was an exaggerated yell from Christina's voice but Catherine was at least satisfied. She continued to puff on her cigarette, gazing up to the see facial expression her husband carried as he pumped every inch of his long cock into Christina's cunt. His balls began to slap between her thighs as he had gripped her hips, raising his right hand for a quick smack across her ass. Christina had closed her eyes once more, feeling her breasts shake and bounce around from underneath. If not for feet being tucked into the high heels, she would've undoubtedly curled her toes while her hair began to sway and bounce. David had no intentions of stopping whatsoever.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah!"

Her voice called out low at first before raising in pitch. Christina slowly opened her eyes, looking back at Catherine who had now dipped her hand down below into her panties once more to finger herself. The older woman dropped her lower lip, moaning before cracking a devious grin back at the singer. Her daze was interrupted by David smacking his hand back across her ass, still pumping his mighty cock back and forth through her cunt. Christina gritted her teeth, snarling as she growled. He knew she was close and he wanted to feel her climax after working so hard to achieve it. Slowing himself down a bit, David took more hard thrusts, one after the other. Christina spread her fingers across the blankets below gripping at the sheets before belting aloud in her screaming voice.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH!!"

Losing her balance a bit, Christina crashed her head down into the blankets below. Catherine had avoided contact by sliding her legs out from under at the right time. The older woman had moved her ash tray once more, extinguishing another cigarette before she grabbed the camera and got off the bed. She knew it would soon be time for a proper 'money shot' which she planned on capturing behind the lens of the metal frames. Before then, David still had one last hole to enjoy. He slid his cock out from Christina's used cunt, unable to witness the excess juices trickling down her thighs. She kept her head down, rubbing the left side of her face into the blankets below while attempting to catch her breath. Christina knew she had little time to recover, now feeling his cock slide up the crack of her ass, splitting her cheeks apart.

"We're not done yet, Christina. I still haven't cum and I knew better than to waste my load inside of you."

Letting out a sigh, she had to hold off from making a smart ass response. Christina swallowed her head and made the attempt to lift her head up and peak beyond her right shoulder. Once again she felt the length of his shaft sliding up the crack of her booty. She didn't have to tease him with any words, as Christina knew where he wanted to put his dick next. She bit down on her lower lip, still catching her breath in recovery of such a hard orgasm. David's sticky rod glided with ease up and down the crack due to all her warm juices covering it.

"You're gonna fuck me in the ass, aren't you?"

"Where else do you need it?"

David grinned down at her as he shoved the head of his cock towards her dark little hole. Exhaling deeply, Christina prepared herself for this moment as she felt his cock slide into her tight ass, all while Catherine walked around to the right side of the bed to get a better view of the action for herself.

"Keep your head down and your ass up."

Christina giggled, biting down on her lower lip to make a muffled moan. She could feel inch after inch of his long shaft slowly pumping into her ass. While pushing her hands down into the bed, David watched the movement of her arms and suddenly reached for them and grabbed them. Christina giggled again as he folded her arms behind her back and held them down in place. She took the opportunity upon herself to taunt him with a filthy question.

"Face down, ass up... That's the way you like to fuck, huh!?"

"When I take one up the ass, yes."

Immediately after David replied, he slammed his cock into Christina's ass. Catherine couldn't hold back with a delayed spoken response.

"That's the way he likes to take a whore like you who needs to get it up the ass. Scream for him, you little slut. Scream for my husband."

"OHHHHH, UHHHHHH!!"

She yelled with her teeth gritted. Christina closed her eyes, unable to stretch her hands out with the way David had folded them behind her back. She could feel his fingers tightening around her wrist as he began to buck his hips, slamming every inch of his cock back and forth into her ass. Gasping her breath, Christina parted her lips and screamed as he pounded again and again.

"GOD DAMMIT, FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Pleased to witness this moment next to her husband, Catherine stood at his right hand side, holding the camera up as she was tempted to snap a photo right then and there. If only she had a video camera she would have proceeded filming every passing second into still frame shots of her husband's cock tunneling through Christina's buttocks. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his balls slapping against the undersides of her ass were heard loud and clear. Catherine smiled, glancing towards her husband's face but this wasn't a moment of intimacy for them to share together. He gritted his teeth, grunting as his face curled up at the feeling of such pleasure. Christina continued to scream, her voice reaching higher pitches than any moments before.

"FUCK MY ASS, OHHHH, OHHHHHH YEAH!! THAT'S IT, GIVE IT TO ME!! RIGHT UP MY ASS!! GET IT, GET IT!!"

Between her yelling words, Christina gasped and moaned, knowing that this man was pushing himself to the brink with every complete thrust into her ass. David groaned aloud, as he didn't want this pleasure to end. There were few things he enjoyed more in life than pounding a whore like this up the ass. Such pleasure was fast approaching the end point as he could feel his cum rushing through his veins. Slowing down like he had done before in this same position, David let go of her arms and watched Christina quickly unfold them as he made the final thrusts into her ass. He stepped back and quickly pulled his cock free from her back door hole and then yelled to her.

"Turn around and face me, on your knees!"

A slight panic with his words and tone of voice, David breathed heavily while Catherine took a few steps at the edge of the bed. This was a moment she didn't want to miss whatsoever, ready to snap the photo when it came. Christina did as she was told, falling down on her knees and crawling around to face him. Up above she was met with the sight of his hard cock hanging in front of her head with his hand wrapped around it. Some how, the husband and wife seemed to know she was just the kind of girl who wouldn't dare say no to an artistic splattering of cum across her face. Christina knew just what to tell the man as she tilted her head up and moved her hands to her breasts down below, squeezing at them and rubbing her pierced nipples.

"Cum all over my fucking face! Give it to me! I want your cum!!"

Gritting her teeth together, Christina only held the pose temporarily, glancing towards the other woman in the room who stood by her husband. David furiously wanked his cock back and forth. Christina soon grinned, licking her lips right as she closed her eyes and spoke one last bit of dirty talk to him.

"Drench me. I want to get covered in cum like a real nasty fucking whore."

Grunting aloud, David let out a loud groan as his hand slid down to the base of his cock following the eruption at the head. A thick wad of cum splashed across Christina's forehead, tricking into her hair above. Keeping her mouth open, Christina was eager to catch any of his warm seed, but the next wad of cum flew directly into her closed left eyelid and splattering into her eyebrow above. Catherine gasped and slowly smiled in delight at the mess her husband was making across the blonde singer's face. Christina began to open her eyes but quickly closed them again when she blinked at the sight of a thick string of cum flying that slathered across her nose and the right cheek of her face.

"Ohhhh, yeah. Cover me in your hot fucking seed. Drench me in it, mmmmmmm..."

"Spoken like a true whore."

Catherine's words were enough to shut Christina up as the final strings of his cum splashed across the right temple of her head, streaking into her hair. David felt he was almost completely spent of cum as he squeezed his cock for the final drops, rubbing the head against her left cheek. Finished with her, he stepped down from the bed, leaving Christina there on her knees in the perfect position for Catherine to finally snap her photo. The older woman was already prepared, holding the camera with both hands as she could now step forward from behind the lens and focus with Christina's cum covered face from behind the glass frame. She waited until the girl gazed forward and then the best chance for a still photo had caught her eye. Pressing the button, the camera quickly flashed it's bright lights.

"Marvelous... nasty... whore."

A smile curved across her lips as the polaroid photo began to slowly slide out from the bottom of the manual operated camera. David had caught his breath while stepping his way towards his wife, all while Christina remained on the bed. She let the cum drip down her face, watching the married couple. David grabbed the developing photo and then grinned as he looked back at it before answering his wife.

"Marvelous indeed."

Catherine turned her eyes to Christina for a moment, then back to her husband. Still smiling at him, she spoke up.

"Maybe next time I'll join in for the fun myself."

"You know I wouldn't have stopped you from joining in, babe."

They both looked back at Christina but didn't say anything as she was left to clean herself up from the bed. It didn't bother her to wipe some of the cum from her face and lick her fingers clean, as she was slightly disappointed none of his seed had landed in her mouth. Savoring the taste of his spunk, Christina waited until she was dismissed from the bedroom. Catherine told her that she could collect her clothes and leave whenever she was ready, all while the man of the house began to prepare for his midnight rest. Christina figured they would both be sleeping in until noon tomorrow. At least she knew that she was leaving satisfied after collecting her dress downstairs. David was kind enough to see her out the door after slipping on a robe, offering Christina a goodnight kiss before she was all set to depart.

"That was great Mr. Russell, I might see you again soon."

THE END