Dirty Daddy Diddles Naive Nurse Ch. 02

Story Info
Dirty daddy shares his nurse, then regrets it.
9k words
4.33
2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bo and Linda's divorce was contentious as it was protracted, but at long last, it was finalized. Nearly a year after the proceedings began, Bo was finally a free man, though it came at a price. He had to relinquish not only the house, but also his beloved love shack *ahem* shed. Linda promptly bulldozed it before the ink barely dried on the divorce papers.

Amazingly enough, she did agree to keep our relationship a secret from the rest of the family. Therefore, while infidelity, along with other irreconcilable differences, was cited as grounds for the divorce, there was never any specific details mentioned in the proceedings. This was a huge relief for me, it was bad enough that she saw us in their bed, in HER bed, but at least the rest of the family wouldn't know that I was the homewrecker.

Bo and I kept in touch mostly through phone/text/FaceTime to minimize the risk of being outed. I stayed in town, worked to secure more contracts and also started a new RN job at the local hospital. It was the only way for me to keep my head straight, I was desperate to see him and my horniness intensified with each passing day. It had been months since we had seen each other.

Nonetheless, it was finally over and we could all move on with our lives. Bo moved into a small 2 bedroom ranch style home, a far cry from the luxurious McMansion he relinquished.

"Not bad," I said, the first time I saw it since he moved in. "A humble abode, indeed!"

"Smart ass!" Bo chuckled. We embraced out in the open in his driveway, nothing but a forest of trees in this remote town. He shoved his hands down my jeans as he cupped his hands on my ass as we made out like hungry lovers. The first time after the long hiatus may as well have been my first time all over again.

"Mmmm...better than a woman, that's for sure!" Bo panted as he collapsed next to me after he finished. "Always tight, always ready to take my cum!"

We showered before spending the night together. The next day, I packed a bag of essentials and moved in with him. Not officially, but for all intents and purposes, we were going to live together. Exciting!

At first, this new life was mostly great. Bo was retired, so he mostly worked on his yard and whatever little he could do in terms of shop work from his garage. However, I could sense that as the days went on, Bo was becoming more restless and also more depressed. He lamented the loss of his precious shed, the loss of his livelihood, his reputation, and mostly, the loss of his family, who essentially cut him off.

The guilt weighed down on me, especially whenever we saw each other. Sex would only temporarily alleviate the look in his eyes of anguish and despair. He wanted more and more of it, demanding I give it to him almost nightly. It got to the point that if I was working an overnight shift, he demanded that I take a lunch break so he could fuck me in his truck camper in the hospital parking lot.

One night, after a particularly vigorous session, he collapsed to me as we both lay gasping for air. Sweat poured from our wet, sticky bodies. My asshole was a crater and I genuinely worried it would never recover. We stared up at his popcorn ceiling, the dim moonlight providing us with the ambiance of a fleeting romance.

"You uhh, you like how I went tonight?" Bo grunted, his voice raspy from the massive orgasm he endured.

"Unnnhh...yes...it was wonderful. You were great," my voice still buttery soft and submissive as the night I gave him my virginity.

"You don't sound all that enthused, Ash," Bo looked over at me as my heart seemingly skipped a beat out of fear.

"No...you felt amazing, you always do. It's just..." my voice trailed off.

"Oh?! There's more?" his voice was less raspy and more angry. I looked at him, my eyes pleading with his, I turned over to touch his chest as I threw my leg over his. I started drawing circles on his thick, hairy chest. "Y-you just seem so sad...and bored. I know it's because you had to give up everything," I continued. I watched his eyes melt as they fell in love with mine once again.

"Yeah, it really bummed me out," he leaned over to plant another kiss before flipping me over to begin pounding me yet again.

Our relationship seemed mostly sexual, though there was definitely some genuine affection involved. It was all a strange new experience for me. I had just turned 21 and mostly green, he was 75 and gray. He still seemed to crave stimulation though, the sex, even with a 21 year-old was getting too repetitive and...boring?

"So...I was thinking," Bo started one night over dinner, "you are only 21. Barely experienced life!"

"Oh no," I thought to myself as fear and anxiety gripped me. "He wants to end this!"

"I think I did you dirty by keeping you all to myself," he continued, my appetite had long since deserted me, as my mouth dried up.

"You deserve to live a little, have some fun, experience different men! But...I don't want to give you up. I also want to give this old bod a little break."

I had no clue what he was going on about. Live a little? Experience different men?! I signed multi-year deals just to be exclusive with him!

"What I'm saying is, I wouldn't mind watching another man handle you, HEHE!!" Bo finally delivered his proposition.

"W-what? Like...you seriously want to watch me have sex with other men?!!" I stammered, incredulous at the absurdity of his proposal.

"Yeah...what's wrong with that? You'll always be mine, I just want to sit back and watch you, it's like porn but in my own bedroom for my eyes only!" His assertiveness was astonishing to hear.

"Bo...are you drunk? I mean...wow! You think I would give this up just to anyone?!" I shot back, pointing at my body. I never did live it down, my role in the dissolution of his marriage and his once privileged life. While I was motivated about getting past all that guilt, this was not going to be the way I was going to do it.

"Bahhh!" He shouted. "You're not a girl, you can't get pregnant, what's the big fuss about? Even if you got turned out, no one would pass judgment. Everyone should have the freedom to explore, only difference is that you're still mine, and mine only! It's a win-win!"

Exasperated, I got up and left. I was getting late for my overnight shift at the hospital. I actually welcomed it tonight, I needed to get out to release the tension.

We didn't talk much following that, mostly because I was just busy, but he also kept to himself when we were home. Occasionally, he would just come up from behind me while I was in the shower to plow me until we came, how animalistic of us!

His birthday was coming up and the mood brightened a bit as we rekindled our romance. We went out for dinner and a movie, before camping outside in the woods behind the house for the night. We started going out again, doing more activities that didn't involve sex, and just being together. I was happy that he respected my wishes and didn't keep on with his dumb "proposal". How naive I was!

Bo was nothing if not persistent. He relentlessly pitched his proposal time and time again. Slowly and deliberately, he chipped away at my defenses. My fervent refusal gave way, first to indifference, then to hesitated consent.

"You really want me to do this?" I asked him one night, following a particularly impassioned sales pitch from him.

"Ohhh...yes...ohhh...I just want to watch you having sex!" Bo pounced on my shift in tone. "You are so beautiful, so pretty, I just want to sit back and enjoy watching you enjoy giving up that hot little body to someone else!" His face contorted into a leery grin, "I want to watch you in the hands of another dirty, creepy old fella!"

My heart began racing again. I couldn't believe it. Bo, the same Bo I had committed to more than a year ago, the same Bo who was so possessive of me now wanted to loan me out to others. Only for his own pleasure. I wasn't wired to be open in that sense, I was inclined towards monogamy.

Oh, but the things we do for the ones we care about! Against my better judgment, I reluctantly agreed, "Fine, Bo. You win. If it makes you super happy about pimping me out, I'll do it. Don't ever forget that this is for you and you only. But you better think this through, once it's done, it's done. There's no going back!"

I was not comfortable with any of this, but I also knew he wasn't going to quit. No matter how many fights we had over it, no matter how much he knew I was not wanting to take part in his fetish, Bo was going to get his way. As soon as I agreed, he grabbed me and gave me a bear hug with a huge grin plastered across his face, I hadn't seen him this giddy since our early days.

In a flash, Bo created a profile for me on some swingers' website and uploaded some pictures of me. Since I didn't agree to taking photos specifically for this profile, he put up random photos from previous outings copy/paste from my other online social media profiles. Thankfully, he put his own e-mail address as the contact, because my goodness, requests flooded my profile inbox within an hour of its creation.

"Any preferences?" Bo gave me a nudge. I was not impressed. "Whatever you want, whoever you want, wherever you want, just as long as they don't gift me with herpes or some other vile shit," I growled sarcastically. He leaned in to kiss me on the lips, but I quickly turned away, leading him to plant one on my cheek instead.

"Hmm...you want to try Black men?" He let out a boisterous laugh as he saw my face contort with fear. "Not ready for that, huh?! So I guess, not WHATEVER I want then."

"You really want me to have sex with a Black guy?" I asked, my eyes round and wide as dinner plates.

"Haha...no, no...I'm not ready to process that just yet. I'm an old white man, I've still got my old-fashioned sensibilities," he said in a re-assuring tone, "but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be fascinating to watch that ass of yours ride some black cock! Take a brotha from down undah!" Bo let out another boisterous laugh. I dropped my head out of sorrow.

"Bo...I just thought you and I were...as the old timers say, 'steady'," I said, my voice full of hurt.

"Oh you better believe we are steady, ROCK steady!" Bo yelled before smacking my ass. "It's just that sometimes it's not bad to have a little bit of fun and introduce a little spice in life!"

Since I refused to participate in even looking at my profile, Bo selected my sexual partners on my behalf. He boldly claimed that he picked guys that were most compatible with me, he failed miserably. My first encounter was the week after his birthday. I opened the door after returning from work one night when I was startled to see a man I'd never met before sitting on the sofa. Bo was lounging in his recliner, "Ash! Wonderful, you came home early, baby!" He jumped up to kiss my forehead. Baby? What?

"Hey there...I'm Derek," the man stood up and shook my hand. I was startled and apprehensive. I was caught off guard, as Bo didn't bother mentioning anything to me.

"Oh! Hi..I didn't know we were having company!" I glared at Bo.

"I texted you...didn't you get my messages?" Bo countered. I quickly pulled out my phone, ready to pounce on him with an "I told you so moment", but unfortunately, he was right. I had several texts from him apologizing for the late notice, yada, yada.

Regardless, I didn't feel clean, and I sure as hell wasn't mentally or emotionally prepared for this. "At least he's kind of cute," I thought to myself. Derek reminded me of the jocks I used to be such a fan of back in high school. He was a younger man, probably mid-50s, so not that young, but certainly much younger than Bo. My taste in men had certainly shifted towards the much older crowd, especially since I got used to Bo.

"I guess I could make myself enjoy it!" I thought as I studied the clean cut man's smiling face. His teeth were perfectly aligned and they were so white! He was wearing a leather biker jacket, which he quickly threw off. His 6'2 frame was in shape, a dad bod, but in shape nonetheless. I quickly noticed the wedding band, "Ohh!" Derek chirped, his face beet red. "I forgot..." He quickly threw it in his jacket pocket.

I chuckled, "It's...fine...I guess I can be everyone's homewrecker!" My sarcasm was overwhelming.

"We can...uhh...just head over to the bedroom if you'd like!" Bo quickly changed the topic. "Ash...Derek...Derek...Ash! Ash is a nurse, Derek, and very sexy one at that!" He winked at Derek. Derek grinned lasciviously, "Oh, I can tell! You're a fortunate man, Mr. Bo!"

Derek began stroking himself through his jeans as he stared at me. I gave Bo a look of disgust. "May I shower at least?" The sarcasm was here to stay.

"Well...we really shouldn't keep our guest waiting--" Bo started before Derek interrupted him, "No, it's fine. He just got home from work, good to let him unwind and relax that body!"

I silently thanked Derek for the out. I threw off my scrubs before stepping in for a hot shower. I waited for as long as I could, silently hoping he would just leave. To my disappointment, however, Derek and Bo were waiting for me in the bedroom as soon as I stepped out. Derek was already naked and laying back with his head against the cushioned backboard while Bo sat nervously on the accent chair in the corner. He had such an eager but also anxious look on his face as we made eye contact. The bedroom was closed for whatever reason. I suppose it was to add to the perception of privacy.

I looked at Derek's face, then my eyes traveled the length of his long body, down to his penis. It was nice and long, perhaps a bit longer than Bo's but certainly lacked the girth. It was disappointingly slender and the head was almost the same in girth as the shaft. At least he trimmed it, so it looked pretty!

"Well, looks like the towel is the only thing I need to pull off of you," Derek with a wink as he began stroking himself. "Ugh, I can't believe I have to do this!" I thought to myself as I slowly let my towel drop to my ankles. Derek let out a whistle as Bo let out a deep groan. I gave Bo my most taunting and defiant look in my arsenal as I climbed up on to the bed and crawled in between Derek's legs. Bo let out a whistle, though, and my efforts backfired. On all fours kneeling in front of Derek's throbbing penis, I turned one last time to look at Bo, "You sure about this?"

"Oh yes...yesss! Oh this is going to fun!" Bo clapped his hands. His enthusiasm and longing for this was compelling. I licked my lips as I looked up at Derek's face while grabbing his penis. I kept my eyes on Derek's face a bit longer while stroking his dick softly.

"No...I want it to grow in your mouth, sweety," Derek said as he reached out and grabbed the back of head, pulling me down. I silently opened my mouth and began sucking the head, watching Derek tilt his head back.

"Oh fuck...oh Jesus fuck...can't believe this...is happening...oh fuck!" Derek moaned and groaned. He squirmed around as I closed my eyes. It made the experience a bit less awkward for me, especially since Bo had ringside seats and was gawking at my every move. "Tight little body...oh shit...damn that's some suction!" Derek was starting to lose his mind as he watched my cheeks sucking in from the force. Even if it was not thick, his penis was still long and felt good in my hand as I stroked him. Plus, he didn't smell bad.

Bo began stroking himself, "Oh yeah...mmm...sexy little thing! Love how that ass looks! Perfect bubble!!" Bo pulled out his own dick and began furiously jerking himself. This was officially weird.

Derek's body shuddered, "Oh yeah...that's good for now! C'mere! On your back!" His commanding tone gave me a sense of urgency as I quickly got into position. Derek spread my legs open and laid on top of me. He grabbed my face, trying to kiss my lips, but I turned away. Instead, he licked and sucked my ears and neck like a little puppy. I began to feel more violated as he made his way down. He started making out with my breasts, a thick flow of saliva coated my nipples. These belonged to Bo, now a strange man I just met had his mouth on them. I clenched my eyes shut, the discomfort was overwhelming. Sure, I found him attractive, but not attractive enough to have sex with him after having just met him! Regardless, Derek kept on, slowly dropping down to my penis. He opened my legs and laid down in between, sucking and swallowing me whole. "This is so beautiful, oh man!" His verbage was so awkward, it was clearly not working as I wasn't getting hard or even aroused.

Bo saw to that. My eyes were closed and I was virtually silent until I felt another mouth on my breasts. I opened my eyes to see Bo chomping down. "Unnhh!" I whimpered. My legs opened wider instinctively as he kept sucking on them. Derek somehow thought he was making me feel good and started moaning and groaning, with an occasional "oh yeah, baby!" interspersed in between. Mercifully for the both of us, Derek stopped and ordered me to get into doggy.

He pulled the lube that was on the nightstand and lathered himself. I let out a short gasp when Derek began thrusting his dick inside of me. It was long but easy to take in. He wasn't as long as Bo and certainly wasn't as thick, so I tried to make it the most of it by arching my back and keeping my ass up pointed towards the ceiling. Soon enough, the soft pitter patter of his body against mine was the only sound in the room. The bed creaked and groaned under our weight and movement.

I felt nothing. There was very little to feel, Derek was so vanilla in his approach. He also didn't last very long, "Oh fuck...ohhh...ohhh...ohhh!" He pulled out but miscalculated the timing and ended up shooting it on my lower back instead of my face like Bo wanted. The stream of warm gooey cum actually felt good since it was a bit on the cooler side in the room. He collapsed back on to the bed after he finally finished jerking every last drop on to my body.

I immediately jumped out of bed and into the shower, without a word to either man. I heard Derek come in to use the toilet. He said something but I couldn't understand with the water and fan running. By the time I got out of the shower, he was thankfully gone. I looked at the bed, still damp and reeking of body fluid, before walking out to the living room. Bo was waiting for me with a concerned look on his face.

"Not that great, huh?" Bo asked cautiously, as as to not incite my wrath. "No...not really, but whatever," I said nonchalantly. It was tough to hold in my anger.

"Guess it takes some getting used to, huh?" Again, he tried to choose his words carefully.

"Well...yeah I guess. I mean I literally had sex with a man I JUST met! His penis was balls deep inside of me, Bo! And you loved it! So...yeah it's weird and disgusting for me, but...I...I care about you and I did it for you," my tone softened just a touch and Bo pounced on the opportunity to twirl me around and hold me tight from behind.

"It'll take some getting used to," he said, much to my disappointment, "I will try to be more selective next time. Just got so excited, so many suitors out there! Lonely horny bastards!"

I was silent. He began caressing my belly then the rest of my body up and down. "You know, no matter what, you looked sexier than a top-notch porn model when you were sucking his cock! The way your body moves, it's so natural, never met one like you before!"

Within a couple of weeks, Bo was back at it. Following my disastrous first encounter, Bo promised to be more careful and tasteful in his selections. In a period of four weeks, he managed to book 5 different men, all of different ages and sizes. I was not impressed with any of them. The second guy was a middle-aged man who was wound too tight. As soon as Bo introduced us, he was all nervous smiles and giggles and immediately wanted to get to the part where we fucked passionately. Unfortunately, his dick was nothing more than a glorified thumb and he was also terrible at oral. I also refused to make out with him or even kiss him, which really made him angry. Then, there was a really tall, really thin man with a monster of a penis, by far the largest I'd ever seen. While I was masterful at sucking his dick, he nearly split me in half trying to shove it inside and I screamed from the pain before Bo mercifully stopped it. There were three others, but who cares? They were forgettable experiences!