Dirty Daddy Diddles Naive Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that these men lacked any redeeming qualities. It's just that they all wanted a degree of intimacy that I wasn't willing to provide. They all wanted to make out and be all passionate with me and there was no way that was going to happen. I refused to kiss any of them, much less make out. When they sucked on my breasts or my dick, I lay there with my eyes clenched shut. Bo eventually took part in all of these encounters, so that we could simply finish. Bo would be the one giving me the orgasm, even if the stranger happened to be the one between my thighs during the moment.

I was nearing the end of my patience with Bo. Until I met Bo, I was a virgin. I only had sex with Bo after having known him for months. But now, in just a matter of a few weeks, I had sex with 5 different men, all strangers. I felt defiled. Even though I gave Bo an ultimatum that involved us breaking up if he didn't stop, he begged and begged and finally charmed me into agreeing to do it one last time.

A couple of weeks later, I returned home from work one night and was greeted at the door by Bo, who seemed to be in an unusually upbeat, almost giddy mood. "What's going on? Why are you so happy tonight?" I asked in a suspicious tone, since Bo never met me at the door like that.

"I have a surprise for you, this one you will enjoy too!" Bo was near ecstatic. I sighed. Again?

"Whatever, Bo, I need to shower and change," I growled under my breath as I made my way to our bedroom. On the bed, pink lace boxer shorts along with a matching pink robe were laid out for me. Next to them, there was a gold anklet with hearts.

"Uhh, what's this for? I'm sure as shit not wearing these!" I said as I scowled at Bo.

"Pretty please!" Bo begged like a small child. I couldn't believe we were actually doing this again.

"Bo...please, you said we wouldn't!" I cried out.

"You said ok to it one last time. I swear! This is it! If you don't like this one, no more ever again!" Bo promised.

"Whatever Bo! I've been with 5 guys in less than a month, I may as well put these on and get paid to do it too!" I shot back.

"I know, love. But you belong to me and to me only! I'm just going through a rough patch emotionally and this has brought me some excitement in my life! Plus, this is just sex. The real passion is between you and me. You know how it's been, I am the one who gets you aroused, even while those other men are the ones with their faces in between your thighs! I promise you I spent a lot of time picking this last one, because it's the last time!"

I sighed with resignation as I stripped off my scrubs before hitting the shower.

I couldn't help but admire my long, shapely legs. My body was so naturally smooth, my curly dark hair and my brown eyes were accentuated by the vanity light. It was so pure, so virgin before...

When I got out of the shower, I walked over to the lingerie Bo had bought for me. It was weird how he never did stuff like this before. Now I'm supposed to wear this only to sleep with yet another stranger? Wow. Whatever. He wanted this so badly so I slipped on the lace boxers and the robe. The anklet dazzled brightly on my ankle as it jingled. Bo walked in as I looked at myself in the mirror, "Hot damn! Can't believe I hadn't thought of this before," before continuing with, "the guy who's coming over tonight requested that you wear lingerie."

I was about to blow my lid, but I kept it to myself. Instead, "It's not too late, it's all yours if you want it," I begged, desperate for him to take the offer.

"Oh, I wish," Bo replied. He tried to reach out and touch me but I evaded him. "Not tonight! Tonight, I belong to someone else!" I taunted.

Bo didn't seem to mind, "Perhaps we should establish some general rules before things get out of hand. First, if you aren't comfortable or attracted or find the guy absolutely repulsive, hold up your index finger and I will end it, right then and there, no questions asked. Ok?"

"Whatever Bo...whatever you want, I'm just your little sex doll," the sarcasm returned.

Again, he remained unfazed, "Second, I have the right to stop you guys at any point when it's beyond my comfort level. Doesn't matter if either he or you or he and you are going to cum, whatever. If I say stop, it's over."

"Ohh...gettin' worried are we?" I taunted.

"Do you agree? Yes or no?" He pressed.

"Yes, master," again, sarcasm.

"Finally, I get to join in on the action whenever I feel like it!"

"Uh huh, seems like you're worried. I bet you wish you hadn't bought me this OUTRAGEOUSLY sexy lingerie! I look like a DOLL!" I said with a laugh.

"Just giving myself a little wiggle room here," he admitted, "in case you need a reminder of who you belong to!"

"Whatever you say," I said mockingly, "but you better not get jealous seeing me with a real man, if that's what you've got coming for me tonight!" That last part wasn't complete sarcasm or a joke, I was sort of serious. I WAS worried about jealousy. It was easy for me to find someone to fuck me, this swingers profile alone was proof. But as exciting as it was for him, I wondered what the chances were that I would actually like the person who was fucking me. Two can play this game!

Just then, the doorbell rang. "Stay in here! I'll call you out when it's time," Bo rushed out, slamming the door shut behind him. I heard the bell ring again as I heard Bo finally answer: "Hello...Earl? Is that right?"

A deep baritone voice responded, "Yes...and you're...Bo? Right?" My heart began racing hard upon hearing the man's deep voice.

"Yes, yes! Have a seat, please, have a seat," Bo ushered the man into the living room and motioned for him to sit on the sofa.

I heard slow, heavy footsteps thunder across the room, followed by a loud thud as the man sat down on the sofa. "So where's this sweet little tart you have for me?" The man meant business, no wonder Bo was covering his tracks! My heart skipped a beat before somersaulting into my stomach. I took one last look at myself in the mirror.

"Ash? You ready, sweety?"

On cue, I slowly and nervously walked out of the bedroom and down the hall and into the living room. My anklet jingled and the robe provided tantalizing views of my shapely legs as I slowly tip-toed out to the living room. I gave Bo a seductive look as I strutted out, but that evaporated and my heart immediately sank when I looked at the man I was to have sex with tonight.

"Well hello, hello!" Earl's low, deep voice reverberated throughout the small living room. He shifted himself on the sofa to get a better look at me. His tiny eyes lit up through his thick-framed glasses as soon as he saw me, "Wow! Even more beautiful in person. Absolutely stunning." He had the most vile and lustful look in his eyes as he gazed at me up and down. He licked his lips before grinning at me lewdly, revealing several gold and silver fillings and crooked teeth. At least Derek was squeaky clean and had perfect teeth!

"Oh God, he's sooo creepy!" I thought. I was truly terrified. How could Bo think I'd be okay having sex with this giant ogre??!

"You sure you want to let me have THIS booty? You are a very generous man, Mr. Bo! Woof!! Verrrry generous! And lucky! This was virgin pussy you took!" Earl's raunchy remarks only heightened my fear. "Because, I tell you, in my 76 years on this God's green Earth, I NEVER had access to THIS!"

Earl was clearly a big old man, a point I could not emphasize enough. He was stocky with thick, broad shoulders and a big gut. His head was bald and absolutely massive with a short, thick neck. His rough nose was big and flat with wide nostrils along with a full lower lip with a thin upper lip capped off by a thick white mustache. He looked weathered and rough and he also seemed bigger than Bo in all ways except for height. This looked like a man who did physical labor his entire life and it showed. His hands and fingers were huge, even thicker and hairier than Bo's, which I thought was impossible. He also didn't care much about his appearance. Even though he wanted me to wear lingerie, he himself was wore a dirty old sweater worn over dirty, dingy khakis with torn cuffs. Old black leather strap orthotic shoes completed the look. In short, Earl was the exact kind of old man I stayed far away from, exactly the kind of man that always looked at me the way a predator looks at its prey.

Not only did he creep me out by his overall appearance, I also found the way he leered at me along with his comments to be filthy and full of decadence. He was also so unattractive! I could not imagine this ugly old geezer's mouth and hands on my body. I couldn't imagine having his penis inside of me. Oh god! His penis! How big and filthy was that?! Suddenly, I regretted all of my life choices. I would never forgive Bo after this. Had I known THIS was in store for me, I would have just pretended to be satisfied with Derek! Even more frustrating was how I looked tonight, of all nights! Bo NEVER had me look like this, even for himself! I immediately looked at Bo in fear and disgust and flashed my index finger as we had agreed.

Bo simply ignored me, much to my chagrin. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Earl reached out and grabbed my arm, sitting me down on his knee as he continued to ogle me with his creepy little eyes. "My, my! You are impeccable, simply flawless! Fine, exotic 21 year-old booty in my lap! There is a God after all!"

He gently planted a kiss on the back of my hand. With his other hand, he slowly began rubbing my low back, teasing but not touching my ass. Desperate and distraught, I kept looking over at Bo, who in turn, kept ignoring me. I was stunned by the drastic change in the man I cared about so deeply, even to the point of loving him. He was barely recognizable. Bo ignored my pleas, far too excited that he was going to watch this filthy old man have his way with me!

"Mmm," he gently touched my exposed leg, "look at those long legs, those beautiful feet, those straight and smooth toes! And what a sexy outfit you wore for me! A shame you won't have it on for much longer," Earl let out deep "Mmm"s and "Ohh yes's!" while slowly and methodically peeling back my robe, exposing my right shoulder. I was paralyzed out of fear as he sniffed my body like a hound and as he showered my upper arm and shoulder with kisses. The robe opened up even more and he let out a short gasp when saw my right breast, "Lord have mercy! I heard these are some sweet little nippies!"

I took one last desperate look at Bo, begging for his attention before I let out a high-pitched "Unnhh!" My eyes clenched shut as I felt Earl's tongue make first contact with my right breast. He took me by surprise. Earl peeled back the robe a bit more, his actions growing bolder and more assertive by the second. "God, he's so aggressive!" I thought as I could only look on with a mix of fear and disgust. Earl locked my right arm out as he looped his left arm under my shoulder and grabbed my left arm, locking them in place. There was nothing I could do but look on as he continued to tease my right breast with the tip of his tongue. Bo leaned over to get a closer look at Earl's mouth as he planted it back squarely on my right breast.

He momentarily let go of my arms and I winced and tried to gently push his head back. "Unnnhhh...no...please...don't..." I whimpered helplessly while looking down at his mouth on my breast. He locked my back in place as I kept biting my lower lip, trying desperately to contain the discomfort I was feeling. Somehow this encouraged him, and he began sucking with more aggression, taking my nipple in between his teeth and gently nibbling on it. With his right hand, he pressed forward, uncovering my left breast and softly stroking and rubbing my exposed left nipple. By this time, I was squirming uncontrollably in Earl's lap. His big left arm anchored me in place as he absolutely assaulted my right breast. Thick streams of saliva rolled down my body. Soft impressions of his bite marks began to appear. Slowly, my defenses were starting to wither against the creepy old man, though I still resisted him in earnest, biting my lower lip so as to minimize any sounds and occasionally begging him to stop.

Nonetheless, it continued to be a losing effort. With his arm still wrapped around my body, he pulled me in closer with seemingly no effort and cupped his massive hard around my left breast and started sucking hungrily. He let out loud and deep grunts in between sucking. "Ohhh...yes...yess...these are some proper tits. Perky and proper!" He was clearly sex-starved, though not for the lack of trying. "He sucks so hard! Oooh God! He's so wild and crazy!!" I thought to myself.

My defenses finally succumbed to the giant ugly ogre whom I just met moments ago. Slowly, softly, I began moaning and whimpering, while gently pushing back on his head in one final feeble show of resistance. It failed miserably, "Unnnhhh...ssss...ssss...mmmm...please...don't...ssss...nunnnhh!" The creepy old stranger let out a deep decadent groan. He knew that I wanted him.

"Ohhh...startin' to enjoy it, are we?!!" Bo's deep voice broke the chorus of Earl's sloppy wet sucking against my soft moans. I gave up pushing his head and instead cradled it as I looked down at his mouth on my breast. "He's good, oh my god, he's so good!" I thought to myself while biting my lower lip. I was curious how that mouth of his would feel on the rest of my body. His tongue was so thick and rough and he knew how to use it. None of the others I'd been with displayed that level of tongue dexterity. It more than made up for his haggard, unrefined, blue collar look.

He pulled off my left breast and shifted to the right while playing with my left. "Let's get you more comfortable," Earl said, gently pushing me off before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me back. The belt on my robe unraveled allowing clear view of the lace boxers and my legs. "Damn, didn't know you modeled for Victoria's Secret! Can't believe your man is sharing you with me! I live in an assisted living facility, I know plenty of big old farts like me who wouldn't mind takin' you for a spin if he's into sharing you!"

I turned red with embarrassment. I straddled his body, struggling to open my legs wide enough to be able to sit cowboy style as he wanted. He didn't mind, he also didn't have patience. He simply held me in place as he laid siege to my breasts. I could only clutch his arms as my moans and whimpers gradually shifted in tone from protest to pleasure.

"Ohh yeah...keep singing that tune, baby doll!" Earl remarked as he tossed me on my back on the sofa next to him. He dropped to his knees, the sound of his massive weight was like an earthquake as it rattled the bookshelves. I glanced up at Bo who was staring wide-eyed at us both. Earl ripped off my boxers, leaving me naked with only my robe to cover me. I began breathing faster as I watched his head enter in between my thighs. Earl looked up at Bo, "You sure you're good with this? Because, I don't think I can get enough of this!" He pointed at my dick as he licked his lips before diving in.

"Ahhh! Ohhhh! Ssss...oh...oh mister...ohhhh...ohhh sir...sir...oh god!" I squealed as my head tilted back and I clenched my eyes shut. My hands clutched the sofa till my fingers began turning white. The sensation of his facial hair and his mustache against my soft, smooth skin was indescribable. It was simultaneously uncomfortable and euphoric. His mouth felt spectacular on my dick, his tongue, so large and thick, was so rough and he was skillful with it! His head was so big, much bigger than Bo's and I was having a hard time spreading my legs to accommodate him. He was driving me crazy!

I tried pushing his head back, "Oh god...ohhh god...ohhh...ssss...easy...easy...sir...please...please...slow down...ohhh!!" I kept begging Earl as Bo looked on. Thick streams of his saliva coated my entire inner thigh and my dick. His mouth kept me in a state of ecstasy. My legs couldn't hold still as I struggled to plant my feet on his gigantic shoulders, I kept squeezing my thighs together and while Earl initially didn't seem to mind, he stopped them from moving at all when he simply grabbed my thighs and held them open.

I let out a shriek, "Ohhh gosh...sss...ohhh god, oh god, oh god...ohhh...gosh..ohhhhhh! I'm cumming...ohhhh...you...giant..ohh..mister..oh sir..sir...ooooohhh! You...made me cum!!!" All at once, my body let out a massive jerk a telltale sign that I had just experienced monster of an orgasm. My hips jerked forward as Earl hungrily swallowed my cum as he had me anchored in place. I lay breathless with my hands clutching his forearms in rapture. I had cum so often since losing my virginity, but none compared to what Earl just did to me. Earl meanwhile, was busy sucking and swallowing and relishing every bit of my cum.

"You are a hot little skank! A nurse aren't you? Love to hear you squeal!" Earl said, his voice deep, his tone dirty, his mouth dripping with my pre-cum and his saliva.

I looked down at him, panting and starting to sweat. My skin was flushed, my nipples already sore from being sucked on and enduring his nibbling. I glanced up at Bo, but this time, it wasn't out of apprehension or anxiety. I WANTED to have sex with Earl, and Earl was more than ready to take me.

Earl slowly stood up. He took me by the hand and helped me up, my legs still trembling. He wasn't too tall, more like 6'1, but he was so wide. "I hope his dick matches the rest of him!" I thought to myself, licking my lips in anticipation. He had me by the waist as he led me to what used to be the bedroom I shared with Bo.

We ignored Bo, who ran after us like a puppy. His once magnificent body, though still physically magnificent, seemed less substantial to me, ever since he pushed me into sleeping with other men while he watched. My purity had long since gone out the window, it was something I gave to him willingly, but then he also took my sanctity.

Earl led me to the bed, ripped off my robe, before tossing me on to my back on the bed. I watched him with a mix of fear and anticipation as he ripped off his sweater, kicked off his shoes, and hastily unbuckled his pants, trying to get naked as quickly as possible. He was breathing heavily, excited by what was to come next.

At last his body was revealed. He was thick and hairy, not as much hair as Bo, but certainly impressive in its own right. His beer gut covered his briefs. His thick, stocky legs also covered in hair and were wider than Bo's. He stripped off his briefs last. His belly belied his large penis. Thick and uncut, it grew larger and larger before my eyes. It was thicker than Bo's penis and just as long, if not longer. It seemed so much more substantial than Bo's penis, the side-by-side comparison made much easier as Bo had also stripped naked and was desperately stroking himself.

Bo came up to where I was laying while stroking himself vigorously, but I ignored him, making eye contact only with Earl. Earl finished stripping and climbed up on to the bed, the entire bed seemed to sink from his weight. He spread my legs open as he got in between them. I smiled seductively at him, in the same the way I used to with Bo. Obviously, I couldn't handle his full weight, so he stayed off but did lean in as we slowly began kissing. Bo stood there in a state of shock as he watched us make out passionately. To this point, I hadn't been nearly as passionate with any other man.

Our loud, wet kisses filled the room as Bo, seemingly rejected by me earlier, stepped back. "Damn, Ash...damn sexy body," he kept saying to absolutely no one at all. We didn't even notice Bo was in the room as our kissing progressed to full on making out. Earl's thick tongue was so dominant and the size was perfect. He would occasionally pull out to flick my nipples gently with it, sending me squirming for dear life. Holding my arms down, Earl kissed and sucked on every nook and cranny he could find on my body. My armpits, my ears, my neck, my inner thighs, he left no area untouched.