Dirty Daddy Diddles Naive Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled and fell on his back and I immediately rolled to my knees and knelt in between his legs. "Gosh, it's downright putrid in here!" I thought to myself as I navigated through his thick bush of pubic hair and belly overhang to get to his penis. The stench from his penis was nauseating and gave me second and third thoughts about approaching it, but in the end, fuck it!

I peeled back the foreskin as the giant mushroom head bloomed into view. I ignored the stench of urine and sweat as I began making out with it, lashing it with my tongue, never taking my eyes off of Earl. Much like Bo did, Earl also began squirming and gyrating his hips as I worked. "Ohhh shit...ohhhh...fuck...fuck...damn boy...damn sweetness...ohhh...I'm gonna...ohhh...pound...that...ass!" Earl bellowed as he let out a thunderous heave. He grabbed my head and held it in place with one hand while stroking his dick with the other.

A thick stream of cum shot out of his dick and deep into my throat. Only a half hour ago, this strange, creepy old man almost made me vomit from the mere sight of him. Now I was swallowing his load! His cum kept flowing into my mouth as I closed my eyes and continued to suck on him, flicking the tip with my tongue, making sure I swallowed every last drop of his cum.

I glanced at Bo, who still looked shell-shocked and discombobulated. I kept my eyes on Bo as Earl got up on his knees. He got behind me and we turned to face Bo. In the mirror, I could see Earl behind me. The stark difference in our size was such a turn on for me. I could see his thick hands on my hips, spreading my cheeks open so that he could enter my body. I was on my knees and elbows, waiting with anticipation. I hadn't been with a man who was such a master in the bedroom, not even Bo, who himself had since been relegated to a mere spectator.

"Watch me fuck your skank's hot little ass!" Earl bellowed with a daring look on face.

Earl lubed himself before slapping his thick penis on to my cheek. "Ready, baby?" He asked.

"Yes daddy," I responded, my voice soft and submissive. "Daddy's right, I own you now! You need daddy's big fat cock!" I felt the head smack against my hole before, "Oh gosh! Ohhh! Oooohhh...oooh!" The girth was more than what I had felt before. Earl was skillful at minimizing the searing pain. In contrast to how he was seemingly hasty earlier, this time he worked patiently, stroking me gently, spreading knees apart, pushing my head down as he slowly worked his way until he was completely inside of me. Bo first tried to kiss me while Earl was working his way in, but I waved him off. He then tried to stroke me, but I moved his hand away. He backed away like a wounded animal.

"Damn....you were right about this one! He can take a cock like a champ! I never had much luck with women for this reason! I'm balls deep inside your nurse's tight pussy!" Earl grinned at Bo. Bo still looked aroused, but I could tell he was beginning to regret letting this happen. He knew I belonged to Earl now. And there was no going back.

"You ok there, Ash? Did he hurt you?" He leaned in to check on me.

I looked up at him, just as Earl was beginning to slowly thrust in and out of me. The wet clapping of our bodies clashing against each other was music to our ears. "Uhh..huhh..uhh...yes...yes...he...hurt me...ohhh...he hurt me!" I squealed as Earl began to increase the power behind his thrusts. "Ohh..god...ohhh...ohhh he hurt me...but he hurt me so good!" I shrieked as I clenched the sheets. My body shuddered as I let out another massive orgasm. Bo reached out and caught my cum and licked his hands and wiped the drops from the sheets.

The bed creaked loudly, the whole room seemed to tremor from the power of Earl's thrusts as he absolutely ravaged me from behind.

"Alright! That's it! No more...no more!" The taste of my cum must have provided Bo with one final semblance of dominant masculinity. Earl didn't seem the least bit bothered by it and kept pounding me.

"Ash...Ash tell him to stop, we had a rule, you and I agreed upon it!" Bo kept whining, further descending into immaturity. The transformation of the ex-alpha male into a beta was now complete. Another man was pounding his prized pussy right in front of him and there was nothing he could do about it. "Ash, I'm sorry! Please stop, Earl, stop, man! We agreed!" Bo was begging at this point.

"Don't...don't stop sir...please...don't stop! Give it to me...give it to me daddy!" I panted out to Earl, who in turn, smacked my ass before pounding me more and more.

"Don't you worry, I'll never stop pounding that sweet little pussy!" Earl growled with a raspy voice as he started slamming me. My breasts jiggled, my brain jiggled, my eyes rolled up into my skull from the ecstasy of Earl's massive dick.

"Ash...stop...please--" Bo started.

"No...never...ohhh shit...ohhh...just...leave if you don't...like it! It's too late...ohhh...fuck...he feels so good! Oh god...ohhh sir...ohhh I love that dick! You're bothering me...go away!" I snarled at Bo who recoiled as if being hissed at by a snake.

"Go on now, get out, man! You gave up this pussy! It belongs to me now! Go on now!" Earl's deep voice provided the authority Bo deserved. "Close the door behind you!"

Bo slowly did as he was told, his tall, muscular physique dwarfed by his own lack of self-respect and respect for me. The door slammed shut and all at once Earl and I were alone. He leaned forward and hooked his arms under my thighs, lifting me into the air. I squealed as he stood with me locked in his arms. In the mirror, I watched myself getting hammered from down under. My feet dangled in mid-air, my dark erect nipples jiggled and my abs flexed. His thrusts were powerful, he had the endurance of a young man. We sat down on the accent chair vacated by Bo and with my feet planted on his knees, I bounced up and down, gyrating my hips as he groaned and moaned. He spit into his hand before reaching forward to stroke me. He had just started when I shrieked out yet another orgasm. He captured it in his palm, licking it clean. He stood up and carried me to the bed where he pulled out and threw me on my back. Spreading my legs open, he threw them over his arms as he viciously pounded me once again. It was deja vu, the sight of my feet pointing up at the ceiling as a giant old ogre plowed me. This time, the anklet provided a nice little jingle in the background as I moaned and whimpered while looking up at him.

Earl began breathing faster and more heavily, his grip on my thighs strengthened as he let out one final massive thrust followed by thunderous scream, "Ohhhhh! Ohhhh shit!! Ohhh....ohhhh sweet Jesus!! Ohh god...oh god!!" He scared me with the penetrating depth of his voice, I couldn't have imagined I could cause someone to have such a powerful orgasm. He squeezed and pinched my nipples as he continued to thrust in and out of me, making sure he deposited every last ounce of his cum deep inside my body.

He collapsed next to me as we stared up at the ceiling. I could hear Bo pacing outside the door, but with Earl's quiet confidence, I felt safe. "I mentioned it before, but I live in an assisted living facility," he started, "actually I have seen you there, you know the one off Glen and Mayor Drive?"

I thought for a second, my brain still fuzzy from his pounding, "Yes...yesss I know the one!" I said excitedly. "I've got several patients there that I take care of!"

"Yeah, I live in assisted living section. If you're interested, you can come stay with me for a while, I'd love to carry you over there."

I thought briefly, before responding with a resounding, "Okay!"

Earl chuckled, "Well...thing is, I've got several friends over there who would love to fuck that hot little ass of yours. Best part is, you'll never get bored and neither will they! They are all fat, old fucks, just like me!"

"Well...I think I'd love to meet and serve you and all your friends too!" I said sweetly.

"Great, let's go, I'll clean you up," Earl took me by the hand into the shower. We got dressed and I grabbed whatever things I had brought when I moved in with Bo.

"You're-you're leaving me?!" Bo asked incredulously.

"I'm sorry...I just...I want to live a little. Experience other men, but don't worry, we'll see each other around, I'm sure!" I said. "By the way, I should thank you, you let me get fucked by a real man!"

And just like that, we left. I couldn't wait to meet all of Earl's friends, the possibilities of fun seemed endless. Poor Bo...