Dirty Dan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were slowly grinding out an old fashioned love making when she put her hands on my face.

"Danny, I would like it a little faster and a little harder. But not too hard, my old body can't take that jarring anymore. Give me what we used to call a good shagging."

I picked up speed and added some thrust as well. Her tiny hips were raising to meet mine, her arms around my neck. At one point she had her legs as far around my ass as she could reach. I was getting close when she spoke.

"Danny, I probably won't have another orgasm, but I can feel you getting bigger, go ahead and shoot your spunk inside me."

I drove hard a few times and felt my world go dark as I pushed deep into Mrs. Kaderbeck. I was putting a fair sized load into this old girls pussy, it was obviously the catalyst to send her over the top because her body shook and she moaned loudly.

She was as out of breath as I was. I lay next to her tiny frail frame, her chest rising rapidly, eyes closed, breathing heavy. My hand was in her snatch teasing her clit until she pushed it away.

"Danny, you must not mention this to anyone. I need to know you'll be discrete. I thoroughly enjoyed it by the way. Tell me, do I have to hire you for more work if I just want you to drop by and take me to bed?"

"No Mrs. K. Just call and tell me you need Dirty Dan to stop by. Evenings would be better."

"It won't be often Danny. Oh my, I can feel your spunk running out of me like a faucet. It'll be hard walking in the morning, but for the right reason. Oh goodness, I have bridge tomorrow, I'll have to be careful how I walk and sit." Then she laughed lightly.

She suggested I go so she could get in the shower and try to stem the flow of my semen from her vagina. Her vocabulary made me chuckle, had it been a younger woman I'd have suggested other words. It wasn't a younger woman though, it was my third grade teacher, my grateful smiling third grade teacher I might add.

After graduating I had continued my fitness routines, lifting, riding my bike and participating in whatever sporting activities there were. A month after having been with Mrs. Kaderbeck I was riding early in the morning. I preferred getting done before traffic picked up around 7. About nine miles from town I came across someone with a chain off the sprocket. I didn't recognize them from the rear, but alongside I knew who it was instantly. It was snooty, hoidy toidy, nose in the air Becky Johnson. I'd heard the stories, how she had moved away to college after high school, had married Mr. Perfect pre-med student, only to be dumped as soon as he finished his internship and no longer needed her to support him while in school.

Walking toward her I could see her trying to place me. I don't wear a helmet riding, hate the damn things, I like feeling the wind flow through my hair as I ride. Once I was within 5 feet her face lit up.

"Dirty Dan, is that you? I heard you rode bike, but never expected to see you on a Trek and riding a twenty mile route."

I said nothing, looked at her bike, told her the cable broke for the derailer and she'd have to ride back in the lowest gear. She wasn't happy at all.

"Don't you carry tools of some sort. I heard you were a handyman or something like that."

"I'm a master plumber and master electrician, a bit more than a handyman. I don't carry tools when I ride, I make sure my bike is maintained before I set out. You might want to do the same."

"What I need is someone who knows what they're doing."

I grabbed my crotch and told her, "I've got what you need right here bitch. Have a nice ride back to town." I spun and started walking away.

"You prick. What will it take to swap your bike for mine. I need to be at the law office by nine."

"You over there with your hands against that tree, pants off, and your legs spread as I fuck you from behind."

"You son of a bitch. No wonder everybody still calls you dirty Dan."

"Oh, the only ones who still call me that are the housewives who love getting drilled by a young virile man that knows how to keep his mouth shut. Enjoy your very long ride home."

I was about ten feet from my bike when I heard, "Wait, okay I'll do it."

I thought to myself I'm calling this bitches bluff. I strode for her in a hurry, as I approached I took her arm and pulled her into the thicket. I pushed her against the tree, grabbed her lycra riding pants and started pulling them down. She spun around and was glaring at me.

I glared back as I spoke, "I knew you were a cock teaser, you're the same snotty bitch you were in 8th grade. Fuck you Becky."

"Dan, I must be at the law office by 9 or I won't get this job and I desperately need it."

"Drop your panties and assume the position. You know what to do, I'm sure you've been fucked from behind."

To my surprise she turned, pulled her pants and panties to her ankles and leaned forward, hands against the tree. I told her to lift her foot, as she did I pulled her pants and panties off one leg. I used my foot to open her wider and slid my dick into her hot smoldering cunt. This bitch was wetter than I imagined as my dick slid all the way in the first stroke.

"Jesus Dan, you're big. I never would have thought you had such a nice cock."

I didn't answer, I began fucking her. In less than a minute she was throwing her ass back into me with every stroke. She'd grunt, groan, or 'uh' at nearly every stroke, her hips moving with abandon. Shit she was good, I hated to admit it, but I wouldn't mind fucking her again under better conditions. As I neared my orgasm I felt her tighten on my cock, her breathing was heavy and her body was starting to stiffen.

"Can I cum in you Becky?"

"Oh God yes, please Danny. Cum in me, I'm on the pill, I wanna feel your jiz hit my cervix."

As I drove forward, she drove back. Our bodies colliding like two cars hitting head on. I was pumping stream after stream into her snatch, her hips were humping and bucking as her body shook. My dick softened and left her pussy with a "plop" sound. I had a paper towel in my pocket and wiped away the excess from her pussy before she pulled her panties back up. I told her to leave me a bottle of water and bring another towel from my back pack before she left.

I cleaned up as best I could, reached in my pocket, called sister and had her pick me up. My sister asked why I had someone else's bike, when I explained the situation she looked at me in horror, then burst out laughing.

"If it was anybody else I'd be pissed at you for not just calling someone right away, but since it was that snotty Becky, it couldn't have happened to a nastier bitch. She treated all of us horribly. Is she a good fuck though. I mean, would you do her again?"

"Now that I have the upper hand I wouldn't mind pounding her box again."

Sissy looked at me, "Dirty Dan indeed, I can't wait to tell sis. She's gonna laugh so hard she'll piss herself."

My next dirty Dan sexcapade was a few months down the road and something new, as well as unexpected. I had gone to school with Rhonda Montgomery K through 12. Rhonda was always large, not obese, but always overweight. We were lab partners in Biology and got to know one another well. I would walk with her, carry books if she was loaded down, sit with her at lunch. I knew what it was to be ostracized and didn't like it. We had been friends through high school, I was always there to lift her up when others had been cruel.

She went off to college returning with a degree in Pharmacology, (or whatever pharmacists get), to work in her parent's drug store with them. Her folks had since died and Rhonda ran the store with the help of three part time people. Rhonda was still large, probably a size 22, heavy but not flabby. She had a big butt with a tummy and thighs to match, large breasts that surprisingly looked fairly taught and not droopy.

I had replaced the old toilets in her parent's house, the one she inherited. As I worked we talked, yes, I can talk and work at the same time. She was telling me her mom had wanted to change out the plumbing years ago, but her dad was so cheap he wouldn't let her. Rhonda chuckled, then laughed.

"He was such a cheap bastard and denied my mother things she really wanted, or wanted to do, based on finances. Dan, please keep this to yourself, but my folks left me with an inheritance of over a million dollars and this house. That cheap prick could have bought anything my mother's heart desired, instead he made her go without."

"Okay, I have to ask. Why the hell are you working 60 hours a week with money like that?"

"What else am I going to do Dan? I have no man in my life, who wants a fat 30 year old tub like me when the world is full of Twiggy's?"

"I know guys who would salivate over you and jump your bones in a heartbeat. You just need to meet them. Rhonda, if God made chubby girls, don't you think he made guys who like chubby girls?"

"Danny you've always been nice to me, but even someone as nice as you've always been would never want to take me to bed."

My brain went into overdrive. What do I do now? I do know guys who would date and marry this girl, but she's asking me to bang her. Do I, or don't I?

"Rhonda, can I sit next to you on the couch?" She nodded yes. "Let me say this without you interrupting. I would make love to you Rhonda, but I want you to know it would be a one off. I'm not attracted to bigger girls, but I will introduce you to guys who are. Not jerks, nice guys who worship plus size gals. If you want me too, I'll make love to you tonight, and take you dancing Friday to meet some guys. You still swing dance don't you?"

"I still swing dance, but are you saying you would stay here and make love to me? You should know I'm a virgin."

"Well, who better to take your virginity than your biology partner? We can keep it scientific that way. Listen Rhonda, let me go home, shower and change, I'll grab a pizza on the way back. You shower as well. If you have any sexy lingerie wear it, I'll tell you if it works or not. I'll be back in an hour and we'll rock the night. Okay?"

"Danny are you sure you want to be with a fatty?"

"Rhonda, knock that shit off. I don't want to hear another condescending word out of your mouth. Go get in the shower. Oh, and no masturbating, I'm gonna make that pussy of yours so wet you'll need a life jacket. Go, git, stop standing looking at me."

As she turned I slapped her ass, she in turn giggled as she headed for the bedroom. I packed my tools, went home, showered, changed, picked up a pizza and returned to find Rhonda answering the door in a very sexy, very thin, red floor length robe, held together by 4 bows tied in the front. I could see she had on a red thong and a demi bra, I decided to let the evening play out on its own as we enjoyed a quick bite.

Rhonda looked at me pensively. I could see both concern and lust in her eyes. I stood, reached out my hand and helped her up.

"Come on biology partner, let's go see if we can't have some fun."

In the bedroom she asked if we could kiss and if she would be allowed to undress me. I answered her by pulling her tight and locking lips with her. I probed her mouth with my tongue, only to have her do the same to me. I held her tight and didn't let go until I knew she was sufficiently weak kneed. Then and only then did I break the kiss.

"Holy shit Dan. I've been kissed, but not like that. You made me flood my thong, shit I'm dribbling down my thigh."

She reached for her crotch and I pushed her hand away.

"Leave that there, I'll clear it away with my tongue in a few minutes." I heard her muttering oh shit over and over again. She was in over her head and she knew it.

"Okay, okay, I want to undress you. Should I sit, stand, what should I do? I'll sit, come over here by me."

I stood in front of her as she unbuttoned my shirt, drawing it back, running her hands through my chest hair, touching my nipples and smiling when they hardened. After the shirt dropped she tried pulling my pants down. I told her to un-snap them and drop the zipper first. She complied, pulling my jeans down to my ankles, I stepped out of them and tossed them to the side with my foot.

She sat staring at my groin. Hands on the waist band of my underwear, but not removing them.

"Have you changed your mind Rhonda?"

"Nope, just getting myself pumped. I've never seen a guy's dick before in the light. I sucked off a prof once, but it was dark and in the back of his car. He wasn't a nice person, he called me miss piggy when he shot his load in my mouth unannounced, and I didn't get the extra credit grade he promised anyway."

As she slid my underwear down her eyes grew wider with each inch lowered, when my dick sprung loose she giggled.

"Geepers, it's big and kind of has a life of its own. Tonight will be interesting, that's for sure. The top looks so purple and angry."

"That's because it has to tame furry critters like the one between your legs. Why don't you wrap your lips around it and show me a little of what the prof got, I promise I won't shoot in your mouth without telling you."

She looked in my eyes and leaned forward, slowly her mouth opened and her lips encompassed the head of my dick. She didn't take much in at first, I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed it toward me. With half in her mouth I pulled back and repeated the process. After a few minutes I softly pushed her back, telling her she'd done very well, but it was time to take her clothes off now.

When I have the option, I will always undress a woman from behind. I have full access to her body, I can caress and fondle while I nuzzle her neck, kiss her softly, and whisper sweet things in her ear. If there's a mirror facing her as was the case here, all the better. Rhonda stood with her back against me. I slowly and deliberately untied the bows holding her gown closed. As I opened the top I slid it away from her neck, kissing her neck and shoulders.

Opening the second bow I slid my hands under her breasts, squeezing, fondling, lightly pinching her nipples. I moved the half bra down under her breasts and cupped them, she moaned softly and took in a deep breath. I lifted the bra back in place and opened the third bow. As I put my hand on the outside of her thong her legs automatically opened a little. I snaked a finger across a very wet gusset, pleased I was having the effect I wanted.

"Rhonda, your pussy is awfully wet, is all of that for me?"

Up til this point her eyes had been closed, her arms were lifted and behind my neck. She opened her eyes looking at me in the mirror.

"Yes Dan, it's all for you."

I stooped and untied the last bow, allowing me to completely open the gown, doing so I pulled it back off her shoulders and laid it over a chair. I unclipped her bra, sliding it forward I let it drop to the floor. Her breasts were large, but they drooped very little, nipples were firm and stood out a half inch. I had a tit in each hand as I rolled her nipples, pulling them softly and letting them snap back.

Leaving my left hand under her tit, I was kissing just below her ear when my hand went inside her thong. Instantly she tensed and clamped her legs shut. I lightly applied pressure to her thighs opening them up. I told her it would be okay, I wouldn't let her get hurt. I pushed downward through her bush, stopping when my finger was on her clit. Her hips pushed forward as she whimpered, not sure if she came, but it sure sounded like it.

I pushed down until my finger found the opening to her vagina, pushing in an inch without moving it. Her ass was grinding against my cock as she moved her hips back and forth on my finger, with each push forward more of my finger was engulfed by her pussy. It wasn't long until it was in past the second knuckle. I continued kneading and squeezing her tit, pulling on her nipples, kissing her neck and earlobe. Soon her body shook, I knew she'd cum that time.

I turned her around and walked her back to the bed until her legs touched and she fell backward. I had her arms and laid her down, legs splayed over the edge of the bed. Without a word I pulled her thong off and had my face in her pussy, licking, sucking, slurping her nectar. Her body was twisting and turning, hips moving all about, rising and falling as she attempted to push her slit into my face. When I licked the clit that was the end, she let out a wail as her body tensed, squeezing my head with her thighs and shaking.

As her legs relaxed I sat on my haunches looking at her. When I stood her eyes opened.

"You aren't leaving are you Dan?"

I told her I wasn't as I reached forward pulling her up. I told her to move to the middle of the bed on her back. I asked if we should put a towel under her so the sheets didn't become blood stained.

"Oh, there shouldn't be any blood. I broke my hymen years ago playing with one of those long skinny British cucumbers. It hurt like hell, but once it was done there was nothing to do but endure the discomfort."

As I began to move over the top of her she lay spread eagled, her gash peeking through her forest of pubic hair, which was dripping with lubricating juices. I had her bend her legs, putting her feet flat on the mattress and open as wide as was comfortable for her. My cock was wet from her juices, my dick head touching her labia.

"You ready Rhonda? Once I'm in I'll stop for you to adjust. If it isn't too uncomfortable push back against my dick as I try to push in. If you want me to stop slap my arm."

She was as tight as she was wet. I continued pushing as she pushed back, with a sudden release I was past the labia and into her vagina where I stopped. Rhonda was breathing heavily, chest heaving, tits jiggling as she caught her breath. I ask if I should stop, she shook her head no. She tugged on my arm a little and nodded her head. I pushed in a few inches when she slapped my arm, I waited for her nod and pushed again, this time I was almost all the way in and it felt like there was an obstruction.

"Can you wait Danny? I have a shallow vagina, my GYN says it will adjust to a full size penis, I just need to give it a minute to adjust."

I nodded and told her no hurry. It was probably a full minute when she told me to try again, this time I bottomed out. I stayed still.

"When you're ready Rhonda I want you to move your hips, then I'll know to begin. I'll go slow, if you want it faster or harder you'll have to tell me."

It was no more than 15 or 20 seconds later when I felt her hips push up. I began a slow steady rhythm, using all my cock in a short time. Her love saddle was rising up to meet me each time. I found it interesting that even being overweight, her stomach wasn't so large it impeded me getting deep penetration. I could see the signs of an orgasm and continued on at the same pace.

"Danny, could you go a little faster, I think I'm gonna cum again."

I not only gave her speed but ramped up the thrust some as well. I wasn't pounding her snatch by any means, but it wasn't slow and gentle either. I wasn't worried about how fast or slow, I'd cum either way. Rhonda began to make noises and was holding onto my arms so tight I thought she'd bruise me. Her head shot back, her hips raised, and her stomach shuddered. No shouts, no screams, no thrashing about, just an intense body stiffening climax.

I continued stroking as I felt mine beginning to build. As she regained composure her hips started grinding against my body with each stroke, her chubby legs wrapped around mine as much as they could. Her head was tilted up as she watched my dick glide in and out of that slippery jungle. I felt my orgasm rising and arched my back for one final thrust into her. When my groin met hers with a slap, her eyes went wide, and she let an umph escape her lips.