Dirty Dan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dumping everything I had inside her, which caused another small climax for her, her body shivering from head to toe. I could feel the walls of her pussy massaging my dick as it slowly softened. When it was sufficiently soft it slid out and I lay next to Rhonda.

"Is that what you hoped sex would be Rhonda? Was I able to satisfy you?"

"Danny, are you sure we can't do this three or four times a week? I loved it, I want more cock. I want to try other positions I've read about."

"Are you trying to kill me Rhonda? No sweetheart, we aren't going to do this multiple times a week, but on Friday I'm going to introduce you to a guy who will. He's really into heavy girls but is as shy as you are. He isn't a big man physically, but my understanding is he's hung well. He has a job, but isn't locked into the area he lives, he may entertain moving here to be close to you."

I moved over the top of her putting a nipple in my mouth. Rhonda wondered what I was doing. I explained I hadn't sucked them earlier, but I certainly wanted to. It was after 11 when I left. As I was getting under the covers my phone pinged. It was Rhonda thanking me for a wonderful evening. I thought to myself, I should be thanking her, that was some sweet tight pussy.

I texted back reminding her I'd pick her up at 7 on Friday, to dress nice, but not slutty.

Thursday afternoon as I traveled between jobs my phone rang.

"Hello, is this dirty Dan? This is Mrs Kaderbeck, do you think you might stop by tonight about 8?"

"Hi Mrs. K. I can be there about 8. See you then."

This will work out well. I don't want to go dancing with Rhonda feeling horny, so a nice piece of tail tonight will curb the need. If I get lucky tomorrow night all the better. If all went as planned, Kurt would have Rhonda at his apartment and his cock buried in her by 11. Then I wouldn't need to be concerned with her getting home. Kurt would bring her home later Saturday.

On the way to Mrs.K's I stopped at the grocers and grabbed a small bouquet of flowers. I figured if this old lady needed more lovin, might as well make her feel appreciated. Flowers are always nice, no matter the occasion. I handed her the flowers when she answered the door, her face was flush, she couldn't speak, just kept stammering. Finally she blurted out a thank you and gave me a peck on the cheek.

It made me feel good inside to make her blush and let her know that someone cared. There was something different about Mrs. K tonight. She wasn't in one of her plain house dresses, she had on a lovely pink blouse that may have been silk, a grey pleated skirt that ended an inch above her knees, dark nylons, a smidge of makeup and her hair looked as though it had been done today.

"Mrs. K, you're looking lovely this evening. I've never seen you dressed so seductively. Love your hair and just the right amount of makeup. If Herb could see you he'd raise from the dead."

"Herbie, rest his soul, never was one for too much sex. No matter what I wore, or didn't wear, it didn't make any difference. In time I gave up, of course in our day you didn't cheat, you learned to live with it. Unless it was abuse. Thanks for the compliment on my hair, I had the style changed today. I told the girls in my bridge club my boyfriend was coming over tonight to make love, so I needed to look good."

"What did they say? You didn't tell them it was me did you?"

"Oh, they all laughed at me and I laughed along, little do they know I'll get the last laugh. No, no one knows you're here, that's why I have you park down the block. Dan, I wonder if I might request a couple of things this time. Nothing kinky, something I like but seldom got with Herb."

I told her to fire away.

"My breasts have never been big. Even when I had babies and they were heavy with milk I was never bigger than a B-cup. I know you felt me up and played with them a little the last time, but do you think you could find it within you to suck them a little bit? I love having my breasts sucked, but Herb never would.

The second thing is would you make love to me from behind? The few times Herb did it I loved it, but he only did it a few times. As a younger woman I liked anal as well, but I'm too old for that anymore. Especially with a monster like yours.

Third, will you undress me. I dressed special for you, I'd like you to unwrap me like a present. I know I'm no catch, but old lady's get horny and need a good screwing as well as the young ones."

I held out my hand and we walked to her bedroom. Once inside she again closed the door and started turning out lights. I insisted she leave the table lamp on as I had last time. I sat on the bed and put her on my lap.

"Can I kiss you Danny? No tongues or stuff like that, just a nice kiss."

Her lips were small and very soft. She'd put on a small amount of lipstick and I felt it transfer to mine. As I kissed her I began to unbutton her blouse. She smiled and said something about me not wasting any time. With her blouse unbuttoned I pulled it out of her waistband and opened it up. Well I'll be ... Mrs. K had worn a sheer black bra, I could see her nipples through the fabric.

"Mrs. K, you naughty girl."

She giggled that old lady kind of giggle, "No one has called me a naughty girl in that sense since college. If you think that's naughty, wait until my skirt comes off. "

I could only imagine. I had her stand in front of me as I unclipped her bra. Once it was out of the way, I put a nipple in my mouth. Her breasts sagged, but they weren't flat, they still had some body and the nipples were pointed up like a ski slope. I sucked lightly, swirling my tongue around the nipple until it got hard. Then I swallowed damn near her whole tit, sucking it as I withdrew my mouth all the way to the nipple, which by now was pointed straight out.

I then attacked the other tit in the same fashion, she moaned softly, breathed hard, caressed my head and ran her fingers through my hair. As the nipple left my mouth with a POP, she cradled my face in her hands and gave me a slow soft kiss.

"Danny, it's been years since someone has sucked my tits like that. Listen to how I'm speaking, shame on my mouth. You have me so horny, take my clothes off."

I unzipped her skirt, unbuttoned it and let it fall. In front of me stood Mrs. K in lingerie I think was from the 60's, and sexy as hell. She wore full size panties, but they matched her bra, I could see her grey bush filling out the front. Her garter belt was black, the straps had little pink bows at the ends holding up her dark nylons. As I ran my hands down the back of her legs drawing her in I realized the nylons had a seam in the back.

I remember my mom and aunt used to wear those, I wondered how old they were. She whispered "Silk, from Paris" as I moved my hand up to her butt. I unclipped the hose, carefully sliding them down her legs, removed the garter belt and lay her down. I placed myself between her legs and reached for the elastic of her panties, she automatically lifted her hips, she knew the drill. As I leaned forward something came over me and I lowered my face to her pussy.

Her hands came down on top of my head trying to pull me away, I was much stronger and simply held them as I licked her from bottom to top. She had a lovely fragrance, like lavender, and her juice tasted sweet. I heard her say, "I bathed before you got here" as I readied myself to lick once more. By now she had relaxed and wasn't fighting me.

I intended to simply get her wet until I sensed an orgasm building within her. I hadn't been licking two minutes and had just begun licking her clit when she sat bolt upright, let out a loud AHHH and lay back down. Her body was moving about the bed while her chest rose and fell trying to catch her breath.

"Danny, you are such a good boy. Nobody has licked me since college. It was something Herb would never do, said it was dirty. I never understood why me sucking him wasn't dirty, but him licking me was. Damn his hide."

I moved her little body to the side, picked her up like a sack of flour and set her on all fours. I moved in behind, dribbled some KY on her and my pecker, slapped her on the ass, to which she squealed like a girl, and put my dick at the entrance to her cunt. When I slapped her she looked back and grinned, Mrs. K had some kinky ideas, I may have to show up again soon.

I pushed in about half way and pulled out, continuing a few minutes, going a little deeper each time. Soon I was balls deep and Mrs. K was humming, no shit, she was humming as I stroked her. Tiny ass pushing back against me, our bodies not slamming together, but hard enough it rocked her little frame with each forward stroke. She was extra tight tonight and I sensed I wouldn't last long. I kept up the pace and then she spoke.

"Danny, I want to cum, can you cum with me?"

My answer was to speed up and bang a little harder. As she was moaning and her hips gyrating I was stabbing into her one last time spurting sperm all over the inside of her normally unused pussy. I rocked back and forth an inch or so as I came, she felt so warm and tight. Her pussy muscles were clenching me as I softened, it was as though they were forcing the intruder out of her cavity.

She remained on her knees, ass high in the air, chest and face on the pillow, cum dripping down her labia onto the sheets.

I asked if she was alright. She raised up, smiled and nodded yes. I cradled her in my arms a minute before laying her down. I ran a bath for her, carried her in and placed her in the warm water. She thanked me and gave me a kiss. I dressed and as I was saying goodbye she pulled me next to her face.

"Danny, that was wonderful. I can feel your sperm running out of me, it was so good. If I were to die tonight I would die a happy woman."

She kissed me once more and I left.

I had called Kurt during the day confirming we were meeting him in Centerville at the dance club. I sent him a picture of Rhonda and he said he got a boner looking at the picture. I told him she's a sweet girl and to be gentle with her, she'd only been fucked once. He assured me she'd be in safe hands.

I picked up Rhonda at 7, talk on the way there was shallow. She was excited to meet Kurt. I told her Kurt was a tall skinny nerd who had a great paying job and worked from home. Didn't matter where he lived as long as he had internet access. I told her she looked nice, she had on a pleated skirt about 3" above the knee, a print blouse with the top button open. I asked if she had on panty hose or nylons, she told me thigh highs. I commented that is perfect, you are the answer to Kurt's dream girl.

Long story short, they fell for each other at first sight. They danced some, after the third slow dance with her rubbing those substantial tits against his chest they were ready to split. Rhonda leaned in, gave me a kiss and told me not to wait, Kurt would bring her home. Seeing no one who tripped my trigger and Mrs. K having taken the edge off the night before I headed for home. Feeling hungry I stopped at the Northern Tap for a burger.

Sam came over to my table, we talked a little, my burger came, and we ordered two more beers. He looked a little bummed, so I asked what had him down.

"An old friend died over night, thought she had a long time to live."

"Really, who was that?"

"Mrs. Kaderbeck died in her sleep. The ME said she died of natural causes, no signs of undue stress, one thing that he found was puzzling though. She had semen in her vagina, fresh sperm. I guess the old gal had a life none of us knew about. Coroner said they found her with a smile on her face."

My mouth was hanging open. I couldn't speak. Sam chimed in.

"That's exactly the way I took the news, unbelievable."

I didn't finish my burger and beer, just went home and sat on the back deck staring out into the night. Had I caused her to die, was I too forceful, was she telling me something she already knew when she kissed me goodbye? So many questions, so few answers.

I knew I needed to accept the ME's report, or I would second guess myself forever. Natural causes, she did tell me if she died she'd do it happy. They found her with a smile on her face, I thought to myself, I should go so peacefully. At her wake both daughters approached me and thanked me for being a friend to their mom. She had spoken of how kind I was to her. I couldn't tell them the way in which she had brightened my world as well.

Three weeks later I received a call from Rhonda thanking me for the introduction. They hit it off wonderfully, the sex was plentiful and satisfying, Kurt was going to be moving in with her in a week.

The episode with Mrs. K. caught me off guard and I damped down my dirty dan discounts. I was getting regular texts and meeting up with snooty Becky. Somehow my cock was okay after all, even if I was what she considered inferior to her. I was banging her at least once a week, often twice. Always some out of the way place, always very discrete, she behaved like she had a boyfriend or fiancé who wasn't meeting her needs.

The answer came in the form of an announcement of engagement in the local fish wrap. The next time she texted I wasn't available. Last thing I needed was to be caught up in shit like that, especially with the money they had. Nope, no thanks. I tried keeping my dalliances to widows, divorced, single or separated, although the occasional loving wife made her way into my bed. Or me hers. That was one thing, but to knowingly get in the mix with an engaged couple, to me it screamed RUN.

I'd been in business just over three years. Business was steady, I had money in the bank, service vehicles were paid for, I had two reliable part time guys to help with larger projects and two-man stuff. Both retired carpenters looking for 15 or 20 hours a week, but not full time. My romance life wasn't suffering. I'd found a lady 8 years older than me who was disease free, available, and didn't have an issue if I wasn't parked in her bed every night. Like me, she wanted sex, but not the encumbrances of marriage. She had been married before with less than a favorable outcome. Turned out she'd married a philanderer.

It was in the summer of that year when I met Mahalia, the new high school administrator's Filipino wife. He needed some faucets replaced and wanted all new light fixtures in the kitchen. From the first day I showed up to work it was clear she was unhappy and didn't hide it. I was packing up tools the end of the first day when looking down the hallway I saw Mahalia leaning against the door jamb of her bedroom.

Once she had my attention she slowly unsnapped her pants, unzipped them and slid her hand into her panties. Knowing I saw her she slowly turned, walking into her bedroom. I have to say, this was new territory for me. I knew the guy was a douche bag, but do I follow her, or grab the rest of my tools and get out of there?

As I walked into her bedroom it was obvious which head won the battle. Standing next to the door she closed it behind me. Putting her hand on my chest she got close to my face. In her broken English she asked me.

"You love me nice, yes?"

I asked about her husband.

"He no love me, buy me from marriage service over internet. He like boys, only need me for picture and to show he married. I need love, he not sleep with me."

I knew what she was talking about, there were other girls who'd married guys in the states through marriage services run mainly through the internet. It's legal, but not always beneficial.

Mahalia stepped back and began to unbutton her blouse. Beneath it was a white bra made of a lacy material I could see through in places. I likened it to the same patterns mom's doilies were. The contrast of her brown skin against the white bra was stunning. Next, she pulled her pants down revealing panties that looked like her bra. I could see a nice dark bush running up the center.

She pointed to me and said, "now you."

I quickly donned my shirt and jeans. She wasted no time, reaching into my underwear for my cock. With one hand on my dick she pulled my underwear off with the other. A smile formed, her eyes sort of sparkled and she sighed.

"You have nice dick, big, maybe stretch me too much. You go slow."

Mahalia wasn't very big. Possibly 5'3", couldn't have weighed more than 115 in a wet wool sweater, B cup breasts and size 2 panties. Which I was anxiously waiting for her to take off. She reached behind her back and opened her bra, letting it slide forward and off her arms as she gripped the top of her panties. Slowly she lowered them to her ankles and stood tall.

"You like what you see Dan? Okay I call you Dan?" I nodded yes to both. "Put me on bed and love me long time."

My dick was solid and anxious to get busy. We kissed a few times as she squirmed, finding my dick she pushed it toward her vagina. I was as eager as she was and thrust my meat into her wet tiny little pussy. It got about half way when I stopped and pulled back, it took another three strokes to open her wide enough to accept my width. When I hit bottom, she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Ahhh, you number one." Then moved her hips in a circle motion.

I took the hint and put the sex locomotive in action, pumping in and out in rhythm with her thrusting hips. I thought I was fucking her, truth is, she was fucking me. Her legs went around my waist, she locked her ankles and pushed her beaver into me with all the strength she could muster. She was making those yipping kind of noises and feminine moans women make in the throes of sexual bliss. Her hands were now behind my head, her lips locked onto mine as she pushed hard one last time and ground her pelvis into my still pumping cock.

Her abdomen was shaking, her hips driving upward, her face contorted, but very little sound other than an elongated ahhh as her head fell back on the pillow. With vigor she continued thrusting into me until I could feel my orgasm about to happen. So did Mahalia.

"You cum now, you cum in pussy. Make me feel sexy. You be number one lover Danny.

Is okay you cum in me, no babies."

Whatever all of that meant I wasn't sure, but I figured she liked what I was doing to her pussy. My dick was swelling, and I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening. She was milking my cock with the walls of her hungry cunt. I groaned loud as I came, shooting semen inside her, making her even wetter and looser. A man normally produces about 2 to 3 table spoons of semen at ejaculation, but every so often there will be more. This was one of those "more" moments.

Mahalia had cum dribbling alongside my dick, as I pulled out the cum simply ran out of her. Smiling she kissed me and cooed.

"Mmmmm, you have lots of baby juice."

When I laid down next to her she quickly scrambled on top of me, her little hands rubbing back and forth on my chest. She was giggling as she listened to my heart beat. We eventually went into the bathroom and cleaned up. She explained this was her room, they did not sleep together, did so only once to consummate their marriage. She finished the story saying he was a lousy lover.

She found more for me to do and I ended up being there a total of 4 days. Each day ended with my cock buried to the hilt in her ravenous snatch. Friday morning she surprised me by sucking my dick before I began. Then having me do her doggy at days end. I was interested in continuing the relationship, she said it wouldn't work and we parted in an amicable manner.

The administrator made a stupid mistake in thinking he could groom a freshman boy to have sex. Little did he know this lad sat at the supper table and told his single mom everything that had happened during the day. It sounds goofy, but he was one of those shy withdrawn boys with few if any close friends. A perfect candidate to recruit for the administrator's unsavory interests. He told her how he would talk to him between classes, sometimes show him preferential treatment, always telling him how cute and adorable he was.