Dirty Dan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

His mom in turn told her oldest brother, who in turn told all the guys he drank with. The administrator left for a skiing trip over Christmas break and never returned. His body was found deep in the woods in May by people looking for mushrooms. Mahalia had flown home to the Philippines for the holidays so was nowhere near our town when he left for his ski trip. Once she was cleared of any wrongdoing upon returning to the states she moved away within a week, it's said she traveled to Pittsburg to be with her older sister. His death remains unsolved to this day.

He was being talked about in the bar one evening and someone was overheard saying,

"I don't know who killed the pervert, and I don't care. He aint in school suckin little boy's dicks anymore and that's all that counts."

I found myself successful but alone at the young age of 36. Both sisters had married and had families. On a Sunday at the oldest sisters for lunch she confronted me.

"When are you going to stop messing around and get serious about someone? You can't screw every single, divorced, or separated woman in the county. Aren't you lonely Dan?"

I confessed I was but had no idea where to look for a wife. My reputation as Dirty Dan preceded me, and it wasn't in a good way.

"Do you think you could handle a woman in a position of power and authority, or are you overwhelmed by successful women?"

I told her I didn't see an issue with that. I knew who and what I was. Confident in my own skin, and unlike so many others, I knew my limitations. I knew when not to bite off too much, I also knew when to pounce on an opportunity when it presented itself.

"What do you have in mind sis?"

"We have a new PA at the clinic, very pretty, very down to earth, kind of off men at the present. Apparently coming here was part of getting away from a volatile relationship. I think the two of you would hit it off if you didn't try to screw her as soon as you met her. She's looking for somebody to treat her like a lady, and you're tired of being lonely."

"I'm fine being alone. Most of the time."

"Yeah, I call bullshit. I can read you like a book Dan, you're miserable most of the time, and the hookup you have going is just that, a hook up. Nothing romantic about it, you're only banging each other because you're both afraid to make a commitment."

I sat pondering what Rosy had said, she was right. I am miserable so much of the time and the only reason I go to my regular hook ups place is because of hormones. Other than that, there was no overwhelming attraction.

I asked Rosy if she would introduce me to this lady, not expecting much at all. I was invited to supper again at Rosie's the next Sunday, simple meal, burgers on the grill, chips, dessert and a cold beer or two. Meeting Evelyn was far more than I expected, and she later told Rose I was more than she expected.

She wore a lovely sun dress with a scoop neckline revealing nothing, leaving one's imagination to fill in the blanks. The lower thigh height showed just enough leg to make my mind whirl. I was looking at the body of a 32 year old woman who looked like she was 25. I guessed her breasts about a C cup, slender waist and hips that looked as though they would be the perfect love saddle for my body. Long legs, I'm just shy of 6 feet and I estimated she was probably 5'9", long auburn hair pulled back in a ponytail.

I never out grew of my naturally wavy hair as most said I would. Though I was not bulked up, my muscle structure was hard and toned. I still rode bike as often as the weather allowed and had been working with kids on the power lifting team at school since I was 28. I had on nice jeans, the real kind, not the ones with prefabricated holes or glitter on the back pockets. Just regular cut Carhart's, I called them my good jeans because I never wore them to work. My shirt was a simple cotton short sleeve shirt.

Rose took me to the side when I arrived. "You could have dressed up a little."

"I did, these are my good jeans and I've never worked in this shirt."

"Yeah, I guess you're right lunkhead. Come on, I'll introduce you."

Evelyn was sitting in a lounge chair chatting with Rose's husband as he grilled burgers. As we approached I noticed she was looking me up and down. A grin on her face, along with an air of confidence not often seen, but appealing to me.

"Evelyn, this is my dorky brother Dan, Dan this is Evelyn."

She stood to shake my hand, I was pleasantly surprised to feel her actually shake my hand, not plop a dead fish in it. I commented on her having a firm handshake, she uttered 'farm girl' thanked me and asked if I'd like to sit next to her. I had a beer, she had wine, but asked Rose if she could have a beer instead. Telling me she wasn't much of a wine drinker but thought she should be hospitable when it was offered.

We chatted non-stop. Trying not to laugh at something said with our mouths full of food. I didn't ask her about her work and she didn't ask me about mine, we simply talked, about everything and nothing. I asked where she was living.

"Connor lake, the old Douglas place."

"How the hell did you get a place on Connor Lake? All that land has been locked up for years, or in family trusts."

Big smile on her face. "I inherited it from my gramps, Elmer Douglas. My folks died several years ago in a farming accident leaving me to be raised by my grandparents. After Gram died it was just Pops and I, we spent every summer here until he died two years ago. He's the one who pushed me to get into pre-med and then the physician's assistant program."

"Well, you are one very fortunate lady. I've done a lot of work at places on Connor Lake, it's a beautiful place, clear water, good fishing, and spring fed. That lake will be around forever."

"When I made the decision to cut my losses on my last relationship I could think of nowhere that made me happier or feel safer than that cabin. I knew through Aurora Health that a PA position would be opened here, so I bided my time and applied when it did. Knowing the local culture and area well was a big factor in my getting this position."

Before we knew it, the kids had been put to bed and Rose was coming out on the patio with a glass of wine. Her husband is a policeman, working deep shift that week so he laid down for a few hours before he had to check in.

Rosy spoke. "You two certainly seemed to hit it off. What on earth were you talking about for three hours?"

I looked at Rose and said, "Everything. Evelyn looked at her and said, "Nothing". Then we all laughed.

I enquired if she needed a ride home as we were walking down the driveway. She had brought her car but thanked me. Walking away she stopped, turned and addressed me with a smile, "A girl can't be too careful when with Dirty Dan from what I've heard."

I hung my head. "Yeah, sorry, the seedier side of my reputation precedes me. If you can get past the rhetoric, it would be my pleasure to take you to dinner sometime soon. Maybe even dancing, the dance hall in Centerville is still a rockin joint on Saturday night."

Through her smile she wished me a good night and that she wasn't one to judge people by the words of others. That was encouraging, I figured she was going to tell me to pound salt. Rose called early on Tuesday, the waiting room bathroom was un-flushable, could I come right away. I got the other guys started and shot over there. There was no excrement in the bowl, but it wouldn't flush properly, plunging didn't help, and when I couldn't get a snake through I knew I had one choice and one choice only. I'd have to remove the toilet.

It took more time to remove the commode and re-install it than to find the issue. Three matchbox cars and a wad of toilet paper. I had been envisioning and dreading a blockage of human waste, what a relief.

For me and the clinic.

As I was wiping the water and drying the floor with paper towel I heard a familiar voice. "Our turd herder hero. Nice to see you again Dan. Pleased it was what it was and not have to battle the odors I imagined we'd have to endure. Match box toys, never would have guessed that."

"They're in the trash now, I hope some little guy doesn't come back thinking he'll retrieve them. I once pulled a commode plugged with socks. Who the hell tries to flush socks?"

"As pops used to say, different strokes for different folks." Stepping inside the room she lowered her voice. "By the way, I'd like to go to dinner and dancing. Is this Saturday okay?"

I gave her my cell and told her to put in her number while I got a signature on the invoice from Rose. The rest of the week was basically uneventful compared to the clinic fiasco. Evelyn texted on Thursday, wondering what time Saturday. I responded 6, then dancing about 8. I asked if she was driving into town? She answered no I was picking her up and included the address.

Saturday was overcast and cool for early fall. Evelyn had on some kind of designer jeans, a beige cashmere top and a dark brown coat thing, I think they're called a bolero or something like that. At any rate, she looked wonderful and was certainly easy on the eyes. I took her to the Fish Mongers in Bluff Siding. Always excellent food and a pleasant atmosphere. I had the Red Snapper plate and she ordered the Coconut Shrimp.

The dance hall was packed. Wall to wall people. By the time I'd grabbed two beers and found a table numerous guys had asked Evelyn to dance, some she accepted, others she didn't. I hadn't had a chance to dance with her and was beginning to wonder if this was a mistake. As Ev came off the floor she stood in front of me.

"I thought we were going dancing."

"Me to Evelyn, but you've been dancing with other men since we walked through the door."

"Danny, if you want my dance card to be full, you have to let me know. I'm a smart woman, but I don't read minds."

I reached out and lightly took her hand. "I've never said anything like this, or felt possessive before, but I'd like my name to be on your dance card the rest of the night."

She squeezed my hand, pulled me close and kissed my cheek. She had no more than done that and the next guy was there asking her to dance, I didn't let go of her hand and she squeezed it as she turned.

"Sorry bud, my dance card is full. No, you can't take me home, I'm with Dan."

She drug me onto the dance floor and every dance we danced from there on was with each other. By evenings end we were snuggled in close during the slow ones. There was no bumping or grinding, but her arms were around my neck and my hands were on those delicate hips. Our bodies weren't touching below the waist, but it was close. I was a good boy and managed to keep my dick soft all night.

I have a 1948 Chevy sedan, and had picked her up in that. She got a kick out of the old radio and clock in the dashboard, along with the stick shift on the column. Going to dinner and dancing she was on the other side of the car. Riding home she scooted to the middle of the bench seat and cuddled into my side. The ride home is short of an hour, she was asleep 20 minutes into our trip home. As I pulled into her quarter mile long drive the gravel on the tires woke her.

She looked all around, realizing we were at her place she wondered how we got there so soon.

"Don't you know? Trips are always shorter when you take a nap." She giggled and thumped my chest before scooting over, following me out the driver's side door.

"Do you have to work in the morning Dan? If not, would you care to come in for a coffee and some Kringle?"

I thought that would be nice. It was after one before we'd run out of things to say and our eyelids were heavy. I bid her goodnight and headed toward the door. As I reached for the knob I felt her grasp my elbow.

"Don't I at least get a goodnight kiss Dan?" After kissing her she stayed close in my arms.

"Dan, I enjoy being with you. You're polite, interesting, funny, not a drunk, always a gentleman, and you make me feel like the only girl in the room. I apologize for ignoring you early at the dance hall. With your reputation I thought you'd have lots of partners to dance with."

"I didn't go there to be with anyone else, only you Evelyn. I can only apologize for the reputation I have, I was hoping to change that with someone as pretty and interesting as you. If you don't want to be seen with me any more I understand."

"That's just it, I do want to be seen with you. I could care less what people say about you. If you'll continue treating me like you have been, I know it's early days, but I can see myself with you long term. Now Danny, you should kiss me goodnight and go home before the sun rises."

I crawled between the sheets a little after two, with a 6 o'clock wake up on my alarm I was pleased I went to sleep instantly. Evelyn texted around noon wondering if we could have lunch. I explained we were finishing a deck, but if she didn't mind I'd pick her up at 5:30 and go for supper at The Cabin on Connor Lake. She liked that idea, with one prerequisite, I pick her up in the '48.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers